Gabi Ch. 02

Story Info
I share a second kinky night with her.
5.1k words
4.27
20.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met Gabi when the show I was in was cancelled one night, meaning the cast and crew spent the evening entertaining themselves in a bar rather than entertaining the audience on the stage. She was about 5'5", so a couple of inches shorter than me, good firm breasts and a wonderful shaped ass. An American college student on an extended break to the UK, whilst she had a girlfriend back in the U.S. she had apparently agreed a deal that she could "play with boys" when she was away. Happily for me, I also quickly found out that "playing" went a lot further than kissing, cuddling or even fucking -- she had a kinky side too.

We'd gone back to her lodgings that first night and explored how it was going to be a little. She'd also let me know she wanted to push it further, which meant when I woke up in the morning, back in my own rented accommodation the first thing that went through my mind was exactly what was going to happen that night. Gabi had said she'd seen a collar, and that she was going to have to borrow some clothes from some of the other girls on the tour. My mind raced, pondering the possibilities.

I got through the day feeling somewhat distracted, not surprisingly. I didn't really have anything to do, so I went into the city centre and spent some more time in the Internet café. As the show-time came around, I took a long way round to the venue, passing by a shop that sold various Goth t-shirts, bracelets, pagan-style jewellery and so on. I'd hoped she was in the area as she'd said the group was out seeing a local tourist site but would be back around five.

Sure enough, she and two of her friends were just coming out of the shop as I passed. Even dressed in jeans and T-shirt, she looked good, and her face lit up when she saw me coming. She was holding a plastic bag from the shop, and clutched it defensively to her chest.

"You so don't get to see this until I get to the show," she announced. The other two grinned along with her at my expression. I leant in and gave her a kiss, and promised to be patient. I also, however, whispered another quiet promise in her ear that made her draw breath a little quickly and glance up at me. I nodded and moved off.

Getting ready for the show went past in a blur, as we went through a warm-up, put on the make-up and the costumes. All I could see in my mind was her face and body, and with about five minutes to go I finally had to get my concentration, reign in my imagination and do what I was being paid for.

I wasn't in the first scene, but as the others in the cast came backstage one of them leant in to me and said "You did know that American girl you went off with last night has turned up tonight, didn't you?" I nodded back, knowing to keep speech to a minimum while the show was on, and he added "Knowing you, you're going to love what she's wearing. Lucky git, you are."

I headed out onto the stage, letting my face stay blank as I scanned the audience. Gabi and her two friends were not hard to spot, as they were sat in the middle of the front row. Working from feet to head, she was dressed in tight leather laced boots, a long purple and black skirt, a black corset that pushed her already gorgeous cleavage to new heights and a black collar round her neck with a noticeable d-ring at the front. She looked every inch the fuckable little slut I wanted her to be and as she made eye contact with me she grinned like she could read my mind and gave an almost imperceptible little wriggle that made her breasts shake.

I got through the show without making any mistakes, although I'm not quite sure how.

At the final curtain, several other members of the cast commented on her outfit. Not all of them knew what had happened the night before, so as it was explained that she was here because of me I did, of course, get a certain amount of teasing, mixed in with a little envy from some of the other male members of the cast. The director made do with some veiled comments about how I shouldn't wear myself out overnight, and a reminder I had to be back on stage the following night. I waved them all away, and the group made its way to the same bar as the previous night.

I met up with Gabi and her friends there. I'd mentioned that it would take me at least half an hour to get changed and strike the set, and they should head on without me. They'd got their drinks in ahead of me getting there, and Gabi presented me with a congratulatory beer and a very enthusiastic hug. I managed to get the pint to one side before I spilled it and squeezed her back, kissing her mouth hungrily and then ducking my head round to one side to take a small nip on her ear. She squeaked and pushed me away a little.

I spent another happy night in the bar (this was becoming a habit). Gabi and her friends had apparently really enjoyed the play, a comedy. It was great to be complimented, of course, and I talked to all of them freely and easily. Gabi, of course, was sat on my right all the way through and we kept touching lightly, hands wandering across each others back or neck, her fingers trailing along my thigh under the table at one stage. Without looking down, I firmly took her wrists and moved it back on to her leg, turning and whispering "Later," in to her ear. She pouted and looked disappointed, so I moved my right hand to very lightly grip her hair and apply a little pressure, tilting her head backwards. Her mouth opened slightly and her eyes flicked over to me. I met her gaze calmly, before letting go. The small smile that flickered around her lips showed me she enjoyed the moment as much as I had.

Eventually closing time came around again, last drinks were purchased and consumed and we all went out into the street to make our way back. Those members of the cast that had stayed throughout offered a final quip before heading off in their own direction as Gabi and I walked back through the city streets to her lodgings.

"You never actually said what you thought of my outfit," she commented to me as we walked along.

I grinned hungrily back at her, letting my gaze go up and down her body. "I can honestly say you look absolutely fucking sensational," I replied. "Every inch what you mentioned last night."

"A fuckable little slut?" she teased back, spreading her arms wide and turning to face me.

I stepped in, forced both of her wrists together behind her back with one hand and pulled on the d-ring on her collar with the other, meeting her mouth with my own in a deep kiss. She pushed up against me, not offering any resistance.

After a few seconds I broke it off and moved back, keeping her at arm length. Now she resisted, trying to close the distance between us and kiss me again. I kept my fingers around the ring at her neck, holding her in place.

"Very fuckable, very slutty and very, very distracting," I said. "There is absolutely no way I'm going to let you get away with it, no matter how much I enjoyed looking at you throughout the show. You have no idea how hard it is to keep your concentration when you've got someone dressed like you in the audience!"

She giggled at me. Looking around the residential area we'd walked to, only a few minutes walk away from her lodgings, I spotted what I wanted. I let go of her wrists and put one arm across her shoulder and began to walk her into a darkened alleyway, letting go of the ring as I did.

"You are a very naughty little slave, distracting me whilst I'm working," I admonished her.

"But you liked it, sir," she replied, grinning back. "Your eyes nearly bugged out of your head when you came on stage the first time!"

Ignoring this, I checked back to the entrance to the alleyway. We'd moved just out of the lit area from the streetlight and anyone passing by and glancing in probably wouldn't see us. Probably. I stopped walking and turned her to face one wall.

"Put your palms on the wall."

"What?" she replied, turning back to look at me, surprised.

I reached down to one wrist, placed her hand flat on the wall, and stepping behind her did the same with her other palm. She was an arms length off the wall, her arms slightly bent. "Do not move," I warned.

"Mmm, yes sir," she replied. I knew from the previous night that she liked to be manipulated and commanded, and I intended to take advantage of that for a few minutes. I pressed myself into her back and ass, and ran my hands along her shoulders up to her neck, trailing the nails through her hair. She shivered slightly but kept her hands in place. Without breaking contact, my hands slid down either side of her face, across her throat and the collar and drifted on to the top of her breasts. Gabi's breath caught in her throat a little and she wriggled her ass back against me. I had expected it and stepped back smartly before bringing my right hand down on her ass with an audible smack. She yelped, but didn't move her hands.

"Good girl," I said. "Do not move."

"Yes, sir."

I spanked her again. "Why am I spanking you?"

"I don't know, sir!"

"Not good enough!" I switched hands and swatted her ass again. "Why am I spanking you? Think!"

She gasped quietly as I connected, bending her arms a little. "Because you can?"

Spanking her again, I replied instantly "Because I can, what?"

I could tell she grinned, even though her face was away from me. "Because you can, master," she replied.

"Very good. But that is not the only reason." Left hand again, a little harder and she yelped. "Why else would I think it appropriate to discipline you?"

She didn't reply for a second, and to prompt her I moved directly behind her and used both hands to hit at both ass-cheeks through her dress. She yelped and one foot moved a few inches forwards to steady herself, which earned her another strike from my left hand.

Panting slightly, now, she gasped out "Because I enjoy it, master?" I pushed up against her, took her wrists and crossed them in front of her, holding her close to me. I was getting hard in my jeans and I knew she could feel it pressing into her.

"Very good girl," I said into her ear. "You like me spanking you, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"You like the chance that someone could see us, don't you?"

"Yes, sir." Without evening really thinking about it, she'd started to grind back against me a little.

"Say it for me," I continued. "Say you like to be spanked."

"I like to be spanked, sir."

"You like to be punished, say it."

"I like to be punished, sir."

"You need to be punished and spanked, don't you?"

"Yes, sir, please, I need to be punished and spanked by you, sir." That was very good. She was getting creative now.

"You're a little slut, aren't you? A little slut that needs to be disciplined and fucked to teach her a lesson?"

"Oh fuck yes," she breathed back to me. "I am your little slut and I need to be disciplined and fucked by you, please, please master, fuck me."

I turned her around, pressed her back against the wall with her wrists down by her sides and kissed her again, our lips meeting and tongues intertwining. Breaking the contact the absolute minimum I could, I said more-or-less into her mouth "Then you'd better get me back to your place so I can do just that, hadn't you?"

I eased off her and we walked back out of the alley onto the road. Within a few minutes we were outside, and Gabi quickly ducked inside to check no-one was around before leading me back upstairs to her room. When we got inside she kissed me again, and this time she broke it off.

"Please, sir, I must ask you a favour," she said facing me. I'd taken a seat on her bed. "I have to return some of these things to the others tonight so it can be packed away. We're heading on further south tomorrow and we won't have a lot of time to pack."

"Turn around for me," I instructed, and she gave one final turn, showing the lacing on her boots and across the back of the corset. "Now come here and kneel down." As she knelt, I reached around her neck and unfastened the collar carefully, laying it down by my side. I took her face gently in one hand, and said "Go and get changed and give the clothes back. I will be here, waiting, with this. When you come back in, I will place it back around your neck and we will continue. If you have any doubts about continuing, then you must let me know before I put this collar back round your neck." She smiled happily back at me and nodded, before standing and heading for the door.

"One more thing, Gabi," I said and reached into my bag. "When you come back, you must be prepared to wear these." I held up the item I had purchased earlier that day; a pair of metal handcuffs. Her eyes widened and she grinned widely, before pointing at the head of her bed and exiting the room.

I looked round to see the headboard was a series of bars, perfectly suitable for attaching someone to.

It didn't take long for her to return to the room. She came back in looking like she'd hurried, and was now dressed in jeans and t-shirt, barefoot. She headed straight for me, grinning and went to land another kiss on my lips. I put one hand on her chest at the base of her neck and stopped her, before telling her to back up a step. She almost started to protest before she remembered her place and stepped back demurely.

"Back straight," I said. "Arms folded behind your back. Legs spread." She complied instantly. "You've done this before, haven't you?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she said, staring ahead. "I have had a previous Master, a while ago now."

"Hmm," I replied. "I approve of what he taught you. You are very obedient."

"Thank you, sir."

"T-shirt and jeans, off, now. I'm timing you."

Gabi stripped off as quickly as anyone I've ever seen. Less than fifteen seconds later she resumed the pose, now dressed only in bra and what I quickly realised was another thong. I stood up from the bed and walked slowly around her, not touching her, just enjoying the site of her. She managed not to follow me with her eyes.

Stood back in front of her, I simply said "Bra." Reaching behind her, she undid it and cast it to one side, letting her breasts hang loose in front of her as she folded her arms back behind her again. I reached back to the bed and took the cuffs that were lying there. Stepping up close to her, I reached around her and fastened them to her wrists behind her back, taking advantage of her closeness to kiss her. Our tongues met again, and it took a moment longer than I'd wanted to get the cuffs in place. Giving her ass a very light swat I said into her mouth "You really are very distracting."

"Yes, sir," she grinned back.

I took another slow walk around her, enjoying the sight of her. This time, I trailed one hand over her body and along her arms, pulling slightly on the cuffs as I was behind her before running it up to her hair and gripping again. Without speaking I applied a little pressure downwards and she went down to her knees. I picked up the collar again from the bed.

"This is a chance to let me know if there is anything you want to say before this goes on," I warned her. "Once this goes on I will listen only to a safeword. Any other protestations will be ignored. Your opinions will be ignored, and your obedience expected without question. Do you understand?"

She didn't even blink. "Yes, sir."

"Choose your safeword, then."

"Red, sir."

I fastened the collar around her neck, locking it in place snug against her throat. Hooking one finger through the ring at the front, I pulled her up to me and kissed her again. With her arms cuffed behind her she fell somewhat helplessly into me, so I supported her weight as our mouths met. By the time we finished the kiss we were both breathing heavily. I pushed her back onto the carpet in her kneeling position, and quickly stripped off myself. Gabi's eyes flickered down to my cock as soon as it came into view and sprang up, and she couldn't help but lick her lips slightly.

"Come here," I said, not moving from the bed. She shuffled forwards on her knees close to me, the motion making her breasts sway. I reached down and ran my nails over them, before turning my hands over and squeezing a little. As this got a small gasp from Gabi, I continued for a moment. Fun though it was, I had something a little more direct in mind, and taking her hair in both hands I pulled her forwards onto my cock. Her mouth opened obediently as she engulfed me.

I knew from the previous night she was an accomplished cocksucker, and she didn't disappoint me this time either. Her head bobbed up and down on my shaft, her tongue playing with me. I tilted her head back a touch without letting my cock free of her mouth and said "Look up at me, and continue."

The angle of her head meant she had to open her eyes wide to meet this order, continuing to move along my cock with her mouth. I was now rock hard, and I could hear her making the happy little noises a good slut makes when she's doing as she's told. In truth, she wasn't the only one making happy noises, and before I got too carried away I pulled her back off me.

"Aww," she commented. "I was enjoying that."

"You will enjoy what I tell you, little slut," I mock admonished her. "Stand up." She gracefully got to her feet, not too easy with her hands locked behind her back. I undid the cuffs and laid them on the bedside cabinet before pulling Gabi down to the bed with me. "Let your hands roam."

We caressed and stroked each other. I made sure that if her hands went near my cock again I pushed them away, and I also noticed every time my hands went near her thong she'd tense up as if expecting me to remove it. Without explaining myself I left it on for now, and she managed to keep her disappointment hidden. Mostly.

Eventually I tired of the games. Breaking off from her kiss and disengaging her hands from round my back I lay there for a second and looked at her, propped up on one elbow. Gabi looked back up at me happily. I reached across her to the cabinet and took the cuffs in my hand again. With the other hand I placed her left hand up near the headboard, followed immediately by the right. Straddling her, the cuffs went on her wrists, linked through the bed-frame and trapping her arms over her head. She pulled experimentally, once, just to check.

My cock was now up near her mouth again, lying between her breasts. I shifted forwards so she could take me in her mouth again, and as she did so I reached around behind myself and slipped one hand inside her thong, slipping a finger inside what turned about to be a very cunt. She grunted and jerked as I did so, her mouth twitching on my cock. She couldn't see what was I was doing, nor could she stop it, and as I began to stroke her, half-twisted around, I looked down to see her eyes becoming a little unfocussed.

"Ah," I said. "Not yet, not even close to yet." I pulled out of her mouth, leaving her gasping a touch as she caught her breath. Shuffling back along the bed I finally pulled her black thong down her legs and tossed it to one side.

"So what should I do now?" I asked her, smiling. Naked and restrained on the bed, Gabi looked momentarily confused.

"I don't understand, sir. I am yours, you can do whatever you like." To emphasise the point, she pulled again at the cuffs around her wrists.

I placed one hand on her cunt, stroking the lips but not pushing inside her. Her breathing quickened in response.

"You're right not to understand," I replied. "It's like this. I can carry on like this. I can use my mouth, I can fuck you with my cock or I could stop entirely and leave you. It depends on you."

Gabi looked confused. "Please don't leave me, sir! Please don't stop!"

"Now you're getting it. Tell me what you want, and when I believe you really want it, I may do it." I pulled my hand away from her pussy, letting both hands trail around her upper thighs.

Her hips pushed up off the bed in response, as she tried to push towards me so I was touching her again. I kept my hands clear. "Beg me," I said. "Beg me to touch you, and be precise, and you'll get your wish." She wriggled at me again, trying to temp me in, but my hands moved aside.

12