Gabriella's Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,426 Followers

"You'll have to come with me."

~~~~~~

Daddy was clearly nervous when we entered the first of what I envisioned to be at least three separate stops. But I could sense his excitement. And as it turned out we only needed one store to fill our needs.

It was a small, specialized boutique, expensive and empty on a Sunday afternoon. The owner, a pretty, well dressed thirty something year old, immediately sized daddy up correctly as very wealthy, his watch and his well cut, expensive clothes a dead give away.

She also assumed, incorrectly, that I was daddy's little plaything. She was on him like a vulture as soon as we were two steps into the shop.

How could she help monsieur? Daddy, flustered, simply answered truthfully, "She has nothing to wear. It's pitiful. We need everything."

Monique, as she insisted we call her, was a fairly new arrival from France, and at daddy's words her eyes lit up like a cash register. She immediately turned and after locking the door, affixed the closed sign in the windows. "Excellent. Follow me," she ordered, then led us into a smaller, more sumptuously appointed dressing room, where she installed dad into an ornate chair that resembled a throne.

Leaving me standing in the centre of the mirrored room, she hurried off to the store room, promising she'd be back with a perfect selection for me. Within minutes she'd piled thirty boxes on the table in the corner as well as pushed a rolling clothes rack stuffed with lingerie filled hangers.

"Please strip my dear," Monique demanded.

"But," both daddy and I started to protest as Monique started to undo the buttons on my dress.

"It's the only way to buy lingerie sir," she said addressing father as she slipped the dress off my shoulders. "Oh my gawd," she cried when she saw the ugly, plain and torn bra and panties I wore. "You simply can't do this my dear. A beautiful dress like this and then...uhhhgg, these....these rags. I'm sorry sir." She quickly unclasped my bra and pushed my panties down my legs.

"Can I throw these out sir?" she asked as she held my underwear at arms length.

"Yes," daddy agreed, "and maybe I should go while you two continue. I'm..."

"No dadddddy. Stay. Please. I won't know what to buy."

For just a second Monique's eyebrows rose in surprise, but then, quickly recovering, she said, "It's even more important you stay. Your daughter! Imagine, letting her dress like this when you show such refinement in your own clothes sir. You have the responsibility monsieur. "

Daddy stayed as Monique took stock of me and started commenting. I shyly stood with one hand partially covering my hairy mound, the other across my chest. Standing behind me Monique took my arms and lowered them to my sides.

"But," I protested even as I watched daddy's eyes hungrily appraising me.

"What's your name my dear," she asked, aware now that it wasn't just daddy she'd have to please.

"Gabriella, Gabby."

"It's a beautiful name...for a beautiful woman," she purred as she slid her hands from my arms and moved them over my stomach and the upward until she'd cupped my breasts.

"You're so lucky mademoiselle...they're so beautiful...firm...full...Look Monsieur Downing," she ordered daddy, "most women would die for such breasts. Here, give me your hand," she told him after she moved me until I was standing right in front of dad.

"I don't think I," daddy started

"See how full, how soft they are?" she asked a blushing daddy as she moved his hand over me. "And the nipples....incroyable," she muttered as her other hand squeezed my now fat and erect nipple. "They must be covered only by beautiful cloth," she added as I felt daddy involuntarily tweak my other nipple.

We spent over two hours with Monique, two hours during which I tried on fifty bras, fifty panties...every color, every style, every material, every possible cut.

Again and again I stood naked and open before daddy, felt his hand on my bum, my breasts, my thighs as Monique demanded that he check the feel, the cut, or check the fit.

"She has such a round, cute derriere," cooed Monique as she guided dad's hand over my trembling skin. "Split so perfectly," she went on as she slid a finger down my crack.

"You should trim this a bit," she instructed me later as she ran her fingers through my bush as she pulled a sexy green tanga up my thighs. And then, for just a second she slipped a finger inside me. She felt my moistness.

"Viens, look Monsieur," she instructed daddy, "see how her hair escapes when she wears these? She must trim her pretty fur...Maybe you should help her...it's always difficult for a young girl to do it herself." She actually made me stand in front of daddy as she gave pubic barbering instructions to father.

"I don't think I should be the one," daddy finally protested, clearly not sure whether to laugh or cry.

"C'est fou. You Americans are like children," she complained. "It's a father's duty to make sure his daughter is ready, understands what her role is...knows about men, sex...my father showed me."

~~~~~~~

"She was horrible," I complained as we walked from the shop, both our arms laden with packages. "Gosh, I think she was a lesbian. She kept touching me. And they cost so much."

"She was a bit strange sweetie. Foreigners! But we can't take it with us. Why not spend it and enjoy it?"

"And what did she mean when she said her father showed her? Showed her what?"

"I don't know sweetie," dad answered as he shook his head.

"The underwear, don't you think they're too....too sexy...too grown up for me?"

"They're perfect sweetie. You look beautiful in them. Merry Christmas," he said as he gave me a hug and a kiss.

"I do? I love you daddy. I'll miss you so much at Christmas."

"You'll have a great time with mommy."

"Hah ha." But after dinner, after we'd watched a movie together, and after I'd showered and put on one of my cute new bra/panty outfits, I approached dad with scissors and tweezers in hand, and asked lasciviously , "So do you want to trim me tonight, Monsieur Downing."

"Go to bed," he growled.

"But papa, Monique says it's your job to make sure your little darling daughter is properly coifed," I said with a sexy wink.

"Gabby!" dad insisted, dismissing me, but I saw the twinkle in his eye, couldn't have missed how his eyes undressed me. Knew he'd love to trim my pussy.

"Bonsoir papa," I cooed, then left wiggling my cute little butt. Shit, I thought, if I had to spend my nights dreaming of daddy he should have something to dream of too.

~~~~~~~

The Friday following, the sixteenth of December, school closed for our Christmas break. Daddy was to leave for his long booked vacation to Martinique on Sunday while I was scheduled to fly to moms on the following day. Mom called during dinner.

Daddy watched me as I listened to mom talk. Raised his eyebrows when I yelled 'I hate you' and slammed down the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

"Sure?"

"Yes," I yelled as I fled the table, secretly elated at the news.

~~~~~~~~

"Honey," I heard insistently repeated as dad knocked on my door.

"Leave me alone."

~~~~~~

"Gabby! Open up...I want to talk to you," daddy called through the door an hour later.

"NO."

"Mommy called me."

"She's a bitch. I hate her."

"Can I come in?"

"Yes," I finally called softly.

"Why are you smiling?" I demanded when I saw the broad smile on his face.

"I get to spend Christmas with my favorite girl and I shouldn't be happy?" he asked as he sat next to me and drew me into his arms.

"You're going to Martinique," I complained.

"I'll cancel tomorrow."

"That's not fair. You've been looking forward to your holiday for months. I'll stay here. I'm sure the Sloans would let me stay with them."

"Yeah sure."

"Mom just thinks of herself," I sobbed, my tears falling on dad's broad chest.

"Where would you like to go? We could go to Colorado, Aspen, or maybe the Alps," daddy offered.

"Its too cold, brrr," I said as I pushed myself farther into his warm embrace.

"Would you like to go to Martinique?" he suddenly asked. "I'm already booked. Maybe we could just book another seat. Would you..."

"But that's your place, you probably don't want me around," I answered, my heart almost stopped as I waited for daddy's response.

"Nonsense, I'll call Ginny right now. Get her to work on it."

Two hours later Ginny reported back that, "No problem, you two are all set. You leave Sunday; make sure Gabby has her passport."

Yes! Yes! From total depression to elation in like three hours...Daddy and I...alone...an island resort...sharing a private beach villa...Yes, thank you God!

For I had researched the place daddy was planning to spend his vacation. Had grown both angry and jealous as I'd read the reviews of 'Plage Francais Martinique', an exclusive resort set majestically on the less crowded south coast. Catering mainly to rich, young Europeans, it featured a clothing optional beach and aimed its advertising at a more sexually liberated clientele.

Why had daddy been planning to go to a nude resort? Now we'd be naked together.

~~~~~~~

MARTINIQUE: CHRISTMAS 2005

We landed late in the evening at Lamentin Airport on Sunday, delayed by bad weather in Richmond. The resort, a sort of upscale, way upscale in fact, Club Med, was located on the south coast between the towns of Le Diamant and Le Marin on five hundred private acres that hugged the Caribbean.

After finally checking in we were driven by golf cart from the main hotel to our private villa, one of fifty that radiated out from the main hotel. We arrived exhausted at three in the morning.

"It only has one bed," a tired dad complained to the young, black, smiling Martiniquais who'd escorted us.

"Monsieur?" he asked, clearly not comfortable in English.

"Tomorrow daddy, we'll figure it out tomorrow...I'm exhausted."

"Well I guess I can sleep on the couch."

"It's a king size bed daddy...lets just go to sleep." We slept together.

~~~~~~~'

"We better go this way," daddy directed as he grabbed my arm and started to lead me to the left towards the hotel. We'd just eaten breakfast on the porch of our villa, plates full of fresh fruit and buns and coffee, smilingly delivered by a beautiful, topless black woman dressed only in a brightly colored floral skirt.

Daddy had blushed furiously when I told him I now understood why he came here.

"It's my first time," he promised. "They're French...its different..." he stammered.

"Well, I guess if I'm going to fit in," I said, and then unhooked my bikini top and placed it on the table.

"Gabby," dad protested resignedly.

"Let's see what's over here," I said pointing when we'd left the table and he tried to direct me to the left towards the hotel. I danced out of his grip and turned right.

"I don't think," he started, clearly uncomfortable.

"Gosh, they're all naked daddy," I blurted out when we passed a little grove of jacaranda and found ourselves facing at least a hundred people lying on the white, sun drenched sand.

"This is the clothing optional area honey...Europeans have a more liberal view towards," he stammered.

"Oh, look at them," I squealed, pointing at two cute looking boys walking towards us, their uncircumcised pricks swinging freely.

"You're not going to make this easy for your dad, are you honey?"

"No daddy," I giggled as I dropped my towel and beach things on an open spot on the sand.

"I didn't think so."

I quickly unhooked my skirt, and trembling, lowered my bikini bottoms. I could pretend to daddy that I was cool with it all, but inside, I was an eighteen year old virgin who'd never seen a penis 'live' in my life. I was shaking like a leaf.

"I'm so white," I complained. "Will you?" I asked as I handed daddy a 45 SPF sun block. "Have you done this before? Nudism? I mean other holidays," I tried to ask casually.

"Turn around," dad said, ignoring my question.

"It feels nice daddy," I complimented as his strong hands caressed the lotion into my back. "Now my front?' I asked as I spun around and faced him.

"I think you'll be able to do that sweetie," he answered, slapping the tube of lotion into my palm.

"You're a spoilsport," I pouted as I slowly rubbed the cream into my chest. But then couldn't help staring as daddy lowered his suit. Oh my gawd!

"Gabby," he admonished after I gave a small appreciative whistle.

"It's the first one I've seen so close up. Can I touch it," I teased. But inside I knew. It was the same thick organ that had haunted my dreams for the last month. It was beautiful.

"Go for a swim Gabby," he ordered.

"Oui papa," I said as I flounced off towards the surf. But I couldn't help but be aware of the hundred some pairs of male eyes that followed my every step. I loved it. Even stopped and turned back to daddy and waved. Let them see my jiggling breasts, my pubic patch. Gosh, men want me! Even daddy, I knew.

~~~~~~~

"Monsieur Downing, this is Jean-Claude and Pierre, they're from Paris...they're pilots for Air France," I told daddy as I introduced the two men I'd met while I was in the water.

"Monsieur Downing?" daddy asked quizzically when the boys left a couple of minutes later.

"I told them you were a rich American...that you'd hired me to be your sex slave for the week."

"You're incorrigible."

"I know," I agreed, smiling happily, then leaned over and gave him a kiss. "Everyone will think you're so lucky, an old man like you, having a beautiful young lover like me."

"Old man?"

~~~~~~~

"Why didn't you have any more children? After me, I mean," I asked later as we lay side by side on the beach.

"I wanted to, heck, I wanted at least five...your mom...your birth was harder than most, she was afraid the next one would be worse. She decided...I agreed," he answered, his voice trailing off.

"What about after? When mom left. How come you didn't remarry?" I probed.

"Well," he started after giving me a quick pensive look, "Women weren't my favorite people for awhile after your mom left."

"You still loved mom?"

"I don't know honey. I was just pissed off. Period. Everything had always come so easy to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Your grandparents were well off; they brought me up in a loving house. I did well in school, sports star...the prettiest girl fell in love with me...college was great...I start a business and it booms...I'm rich...then have you," he said. "Then Mr. Perfect's wife walks out... she's bored."

"I'm sorry daddy."

"Christ Gabby, don't feel sorry for me. I just had never realized how good I had it. That taught me," he finished, the bitterness he still felt at mom clear in his voice.

"But why not later? Someone else?"

"I guess I never found the right girl," he said with a rueful grin. "Girls like you are hard to come by. Now if yoooouuu'd been available sweetie," he teased. "Now c'mon, let's go for a swim."

"I'm available daddy," I whispered under my breath as hand in hand we ran into the surf.

~~~~~

As we stood toweling off twenty minutes later I restarted our conversation. "Will you now, have children I mean, now that I'm going to be leaving soon?" I asked. "I know women like you, find you attractive."

"Do you young lady? And how would you know that?" he asked with a smile.

"All my girlfriends think you're soooo hot," I teased.

"An old man like me?"

"They do," I insisted. "And half the women on this beach are watching you, even the ones with men. Look at that blond over there; she's been watching you ever since we got here."

"Sshhhh," daddy ordered as he took a quick backwards glance. "Which one? You mean the pretty little blond?"

"Yes daddy, although you wouldn't know by looking at her mound."

"Gabby!" dad laughed.

"Gosh, ninety percent of these women seem to shave down there daddy, I thought all European women liked to have hairy armpits and legs," I said, feigning a little pout. "Maybe I should..."

"You're fine just as you are young lady."

"I am? Do you prefer your lovers to have hair here daddy?" I asked with a grin, my hands lightly touching my mound, separating my nether lips as I framed my sex questioningly.

"Yes," he finally answered.

"I'll never shave then," I promised.

~~~~~~~

"I'd like to have another child...someday...someday soon," daddy suddenly started a little later. "Have more. Would you mind?" he asked, a serious expression on his face.

"With who?"

"That's the problem," he laughed.

"You'll have grandkids soon. Maybe that'll be enough."

"You're far too young. And grandkids with who, if I may ask?"

"That's my problem too," I said smiling. "Gosh, I gotta lose my virginity first."

I heard daddy expel a lungful of air but for seconds he said nothing. "Aren't you going to say anything?" I finally demanded.

"Phewww," he finally said with a grin.

~~~~~~~

"Where are your pajamas?" Daddy asked later that night after we'd returned from a great dinner and an evening watching a Caribbean themed show put on by the staff. We'd met some other couples but generally the language barrier had kept us apart. I did get a couple of dances with my pilots though.

"I didn't bring them, I usually sleep naked now anyway," I said with a shrug, standing in the warm room just in a pair of my new panties and holding an electric toothbrush in my hand. "It's so warm here. Do you wear pj's?" I asked watching him as he stood nervously in his boxers.

"I'll sleep in these," he said casually. "I think I'd better take the couch."

"Don't be silly. We've already had this argument. It's a king size bed daddy."

"Still."

"Oh okay, I'll sleep on the bloody couch if it bothers you. Gosh, men are impossible!"

Ten minutes later the two of us were settled comfortably in the big bed, me completely naked, daddy still in his boxers. Once he'd fallen asleep his sneaky little daughter curled up against the one man she loved. Yummy!

~~~~~~

"It was nice," I said the next morning as we sat on the veranda that faced the blue surf that was breaking on the golden sand just a hundred feet away.

"What honey?"

"Sleeping with you. I'd forgotten."

"It's been a long time," he said as he looked up, remembering the same memories as I. "Oh, its raaaining daddy. And thunder...can I sleep with you tonight," he said, mimicking the excuses I'd used as an eight year old to snuggle next to him.

"It was," I protested, "I got so scared."

"I think it thundered four times a week for two years," he laughed. "Then you grew up. You didn't want anything to do with an old man like me. Private room and phone lines, boyfriends, diaries, secrets..."

"It was you, you'd always protected me. And then bingo, you kicked me out. I can't sleep in your bed anymore, I'm a big girl, la did ah," I accused. "I missed you."

"I did too sweetie."

"Anyway, I think now that I'm grown up I'm going to like sleeping in a man's bed."

"There's no rush Gabby," daddy cautioned, "in fact if I were you I'd wait til you've graduated university."

"Another four years. Hah."

"I'll buy you a big teddy bear for your dorm. You can sleep with it."

"Maybe. But for the next two weeks I think I'll keep the big teddy bear I have... okay" I asked as I leaned over and gave my father a kiss on the cheek.

"As long as you're good," he warned.

"I'll be good daddy," I promised.

~~~~~~

We went directly to the nude beach after breakfast, this time neither of us in the least bit nervous over the others nudity.

"Do you like my breasts daddy?" I asked as leaning towards him I cupped them and pointed them at his suddenly alive eyes.

"They're so-so...okay I guess," he teased back, "for a teenager." The naked desire in his eyes gave me his real answer.

"You're penis is beautiful...for a man," I responded, and boldly moved my eyes back and forth from his groin to his eyes.

scouries
scouries
10,426 Followers