Gabrielle Meets a Hung Fox

Story Info
An amazing night between two new friends.
3.5k words
3.78
19.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle Kennedy was often referred to as adventurous, friendly and free spirited by most people that knew her...but the fact is sometimes the simplest explanation is the truth and this gorgeous woman is simply a slut. Sex had long been her main passion in life and she saw no shame in that, being proud of her ability with cock. In her 26 years or rather the last 8 since she blossomed and discovered her sexuality had seen numerous sexual partners both male and female, more threesomes than she could remember sometimes with 2 men or other women and the occasional but certainly not rare gangbang had ravaged her body. Through it all she'd been spanked, tied up, choked, gagged, swallowed copious amounts of delicious semen and had almost as much shot across her face and breasts .She's learned to deepthroat, discovered the joy of anal sex and when surrounded by cock, her entire body knew how to please every last one.

Despite her love of being on her back or on her knee's she carried herself with a regal poise and grace, she is a gorgeous woman from head to toe with a body seemingly designed to send men and women wild with lust. Her easiness only served to make her even more attractive. In her mind she was a Goddess...too everyone else even her friends she was the Goddess of Sex. The ultimate body and the perfect mindset to make the most of her natural gifts.

And those gifts were bountiful at 5'7 and 130 pounds she was all the right kinds of curvy. Fantastic long smooth legs that made their way up to a bountiful ass that begged for a hard smack. Despite the constant poundings from often times monster 10 inch or bigger cocks her smooth shaved vagina hide any signs of the depravity she loved. Wide hips and a trim stomach were overshadowed by her large, perky, round, soft yet firm 34DD breasts. Her lips are full and soft, perfect to wrap around a hard cock (or 10) and always kissed with a smile. Her brown eyes are inviting and delightful while her long dark brunette hair is luxurious and thick dangling down to past her shoulders. Her entire body, every inch of her soft skin is coated in a caramel hue, another gift from her mixed race parents.

And right now Gabrielle; the Caramel Coated Sex Goddess was living up to her whispered life as a slut, whore or cock lover as just a few minutes after meeting the new guy at work and with a husband and young daughter at home she's in his hotel room. The elevator ride had consisted of him fondling her breasts as she slide a hand down his pants and now in his hotel room with a path of clothes leading from the door to the bed Gabrielle is naked with her thighs parted wide as Desmond Fox runs a hand slowly across her stomach and then down her thigh. Gabrielle moans with delight and sheer desire for his hard 10 inch cock to plough into her. Desmond teases her for a moment as he rubs his cock against the swollen lips of her pussy, Gabby whimpers with lust and then Desmond slowly slides in, giving Gabrielle every last inch until his balls rub between her legs.

"Oh god Desmond." Gabrielle moans.

Desmond begins to slowly slide back and forth, pulling his cock back until it almost slips out of Gabrielle's already wet pussy before he drives back down and makes her gasp each time. After several deep thrusts Desmond pulls out, making Gabrielle pout. Desmond who's heard many stories about Gabrielle's sex drive already just smirks before he flips her around and throws her to the floor. Before Gabby can even look over her shoulder Desmond is on top of her and has slammed all 10 inches deep inside with one thrust.

Gabrielle squeals out in pure ecstasy as Desmond roughly has his way with her, fucking her on the ground like an animal. Gabrielle turns her head to look back at him with a devious smile as Desmond grabs her hips with both hands and slams into her as hard as he can and as fast as he can. Gabby's moans, squeals and cries are endless as his hips slam into her ass and his cock is repeatedly buried deep inside her.

"Oh fuck me Desmond." Gabrielle cries out.

Desmond just smirks as he slaps her ass hard, making her cry out in pleasure.

"Look at you take that cock Mrs. Kennedy." Desmond exclaims with a smile as he places a hand over her mouth, muffling her as he pins her to the ground with his other hand and fucks her hard. Gabrielle's eyes roll in to the back of her head as her moans are now muffled and Desmond just fucks her like the slut she is. She bites his hand and Desmond smacks her on the ass hard, leaving a red hand print.

"Naughty girl Mrs. Kennedy." he tells her before he gives her a finger to suck on as he continues to pound her from behind. He slides in a second finger...then a third and finally his fourth as he fingers her willing mouth. Garbled moans escape her lips as Desmond pushes her head down on his fingers with his other hand and buries his cock inside her pussy before he goes to pull out. But as he does Gabrielle reaches back and tries to pull him back into herself. Desmond smirks and leans in close.

"You want more do you Mrs. Kennedy?"

Gabrielle nods her head as Desmond slides his saliva covered fingers free and then pulls on her hair a bit making Gabrielle squirm with delight as he thrusts back into her hard, his body crashing into hers over and over again before he suddenly stands up and pulls her to her feet, slapping her on the ass again before he leads her into the ensuite. Once there he pushes her towards the sink and Gabrielle instinctively grabs onto it and bends over.

"Such a good girl." Desmond coos.

Gabrielle licks her lips.

"Fuck me Desmond." Gabrielle pleads to her latest sexual partner.

Desmond squeezes her ass tightly and leans in giving her a deep kiss before he spanks her ass several times. Gabrielle moans with delight and arches her back and as she does Desmond drives all 10 inches of his rock hard cock back into her. She squeezes the sink and pushes back against him but her head smacks into the mirror and then again and again as Desmond fucks her fiercely. Finally she pulls her head back as he squeezes her hips and slams into her from behind spurred on by the look of pleasure on her face. She pushes back against his every thrust and Desmond pulls her into it as well, giving her every last inch over and over again as he resumes spanking her hard, turning her ass red.

Gabby screams out "oh god yes, I've been such a naughty girl." as she arches her back and bites down on her bottom lip, gazing back at Desmond with pure lust.

Desmond smiles back at Gabby as he slides himself in and out, each thrust delivering more and more impact. He slides his cock out of her moist, slippery pussy and he runs it over her ass a little, smacking it against her ass with a wet thud each time before sliding right back in.

Gabrielle's loud moans surely disturb the hotel guests in the lobby as she squeals with delight with each thrust as her thick ass turns red from the constant pounding. Her slutty pussy just accepts his thick long cock each time, no matter how hard and fast he buries himself inside her, she takes it without hesitation and wants more.

"Fuuucck....this is what you want, Mrs. Kennedy?" Desmond screams out as Gabrielle takes his cock over and over again.

Before she can answer he picks her up, spins her around and as she wraps her legs around his waist she slides back down on his cock effortlessly. She rests her head against his broad shoulders, panting and moaning as she bounces on his cock as he carries her to the bed and lays her down.

"This is what I need Desmond...a big hard Fox between my legs. Ravage me like an animal." she breathlessly exclaims as she caresses her breasts and parts her thighs wide for Desmond.

Desmond smirks and replies as he looks down on her gorgeous body. "Yes Ma'am, Mrs. Kennedy."

Desmond slides back between her legs where her wet pussy takes every inch of his cock all over again, Gabrielle cries out and Desmond pounds away between her legs once again.

"Give it to me Desmond." She cries out.

As Desmond continues to fuck her brains out, he leans in and kisses her neck just as Gabrielle screams out and squirms her way through her first orgasm. The increasing wetness between her legs just spurs Desmond on as he blasts the eager pussy between her legs without mercy. Gabrielle pants and moans as she wraps her legs around his waist and nibbles on his ear. Her hands scratch at his back in ecstasy, before they wander down to his ass and she pulls the Foxy stallion into her deeply. She wants more and more, she wants to be fucked senseless and Desmond gives it to her as he fucks her like he's trying to split her in half. Gabrielle just screams in pure pleasure, loving every second of the rough pounding she's taking underneath him.

Suddenly Desmond stops and pulls out, grabbing Gabrielle by the back of her hair he looks into her eyes and asks her "Why don't you give yourself a taste, Mrs. Kennedy?"

He stands up in front of her, and with a handful of her hair he runs his hard cock down the side of her face. Gabby's eyes light up as she licks her lips and then licks away at his appendage. Her wet tongue laps away at every inch of his cock, she kisses the tip and then runs her tongue along the bottom of it before she takes his balls in her mouth and sucks away at them with a smile. As she gazes up at Desmond she slides his balls out of her mouth and then wraps her soft lips around his rock hard cock lapping away at his balls before she takes him deep into her mouth and begins to steadily bob her head up and down like it's her last taste of penis.

"Oh yeah, just like that, baby." Desmond exclaims.

With her eyes locked on his she swallows him over and over again, a smile on her stretched lips as she bobs back and forth faster and faster, burying her head against his chiselled abs each time.

"Damn Mrs. Kennedy nobody's ever swallowed all my cock before." Desmond tells her.

With her lips tightly wrapped around his penis, Desmond forcefully grabs a handful of her hair and helps bob it up and down. He pulls her down onto his cock, to no resistance as his 10 inches slides in and out of her throat.

"That IS a good girl." He tells her with a smile.

Her eyes water, but she doesn't relent in gorging herself as Desmond begins to thrust forwards in sync with her sliding her lips up and down his pole.

"Deeper." Desmond demands.

Gabrielle eager to please presses her face against his abs, swallowing everything Desmond has to give her as her tongue laps at his balls. Desmond grabs the back of her head with both hands and pulls her in even more, squashing her face up against his stomach as she gags and drool trickles from her mouth. Desmond wants to cum but he is desperately trying to hold back as he removes his hands but Gabrielle keeps her head there for several more seconds. Tears trickle down her face but she's still smiling as she has his cock firmly lodged in her throat. Finally she slides her lips away, gasping for air deeply and leaving a strand of her saliva from her eager mouth to his fully erect member.

"You like that baby." She asks him.

Before he can answer she wraps her lips around him once again and swallows his meat sword down to the hilt. His entire cock disappears between her lips once again.

Desmond is speechless as he throws his head back and moans loudly as she goes up and down his cock with a mouth that fits him like a custom glove. She slides up and down at a frantic pace, loving every second of it and almost fearing the moment when he climaxes and it ends. Such is her enjoyment at sucking on his cock. It does come to an end for a moment as Desmond pulls it out and smacks it against the side of her face a few times, she smiles at him warmly and he just smacks it on her face again, rubbing it between her eyes before she goes to slide him back in her mouth. Desmond stops her and pushes her off the bed. She pouts at him but Desmond just smirks and motions her back over as he sits down on the edge of the bed. Her eyes are locked solely on his cock, an army couldn't stop her from sliding that glistening penis back into her mouth, it's the only thing she wants, and so she crawls towards him, between his legs. Desmond smiles and then grabs the back of her head with both hands and pushes her back down on his cock. A garbled moan escapes her lips as Desmond's monster meat thrusts deep inside and she resumes bobbing up and down greedily.

"Good girl." Desmond tells her as he leans back and enjoys the best blowjob he's ever gotten. Gabrielle just swallows him again and again, overcome with the taste of his cock and the feeling of him sliding into her throat. Desmond grabs a handful of her hair again and she reacts by swallowing him faster and faster, smacking her face into his abdomen and fucking her mouth with his cock. Desmond moans out and then grabs onto her head with both hands as he stands up. Gabrielle gags but never relents, she just resumes bobbing up and down hungrily. Finally though she pulls back and gasps for air, Desmond though grabs her hair and pushes her right back down on it.

He holds her head in place with both hands and thrusts into her throat, making her gag and forcing drool to trickle from her mouth. She pulls back again and gets half a breath before Desmond pushes her back down on his cock and resumes fucking her face. She bobs up and down with each thrust though, short of breath but eager to please before Desmond somehow manages to stop the greatest blowjob ever and pulls out, letting her gasp for air.

"Turn around." he tells her.

Gabrielle smirks and rubs his cock against her face before crawling onto the bed.

"You like my ass?" She asks.

Desmond nods in approval and tells her "Very much so, yes."

She smiles as she rubs her ass for him and Desmond kneels on the bed behind her where he puts the head of his penis against her asshole and slowly pushes it in. Gabrielle bent over, moans with delight and pushes back against him, eager to accept him into her ass. Desmond buries himself inside her ass as she cries out and then squeals as he begins to fuck her senseless. He slams into her as her passionate screams become louder and louder with each deep thrust from Desmond. Her arms give way and she rests her head against the bed, her ass in the air as she stares back at Desmond whose living out his ultimate fantasy as he blasts Gabrielle in the ass hard. She gives him a loving smile as he reaches a hand around and rubs her clit as he slams her ass roughly. Making it stretch to accommodate his large cock, though she cries out, squeals, screams she never stops wanting more. Wanting it deeper, harder, she wants it to hurt, she wants Desmond to use her ass like a fuck toy.

It's all too much for her though as she moans her way through her second orgasm, her knees becoming weak as she collapses against the bed, panting and begging for more. The orgasms just motivates Desmond to pump harder and harder, he loses control and pulls her hair back just a little too tight but she doesn't seem to mind at all as she yelps out. A wicked smile crosses her lips as he yanks on her hair.

"Yes Desmond, just like that." She cries out.

She then reaches back and manages to grab Desmond's short hair, pulling him down to her where she can kiss him deeply and bite on his lip. He kisses her back and smiles as she bites his lip before he then grabs her hips and lifts her ass back into the air. He resumes fucking her asshole roughly and brings his hand down upon her ass with a sting too. Again and again he spanks her ass hard as he fucks her even harder. There's tears trickling down her face as she pushes back against Desmond.

"Treat me rough baby...make my husband wonder why my ass is so red." She screams out.

With a devilish smile Desmond smacks her ass hard again. He then grabs both of her beautiful large breasts with each hand and squeezes hard. Gabby cries out in pleasure and rubs her clit as Desmond bangs her ass without mercy. He keeps at it another minute before laying down and telling her to "Get on top of me". She eagerly does and he goes back to work as she bounces up and down as Desmond grabs her ass firmly, her pussy fitting him like a custom glove as she tosses her hair back and enjoys the ride.

"Your pussy is AMAZING, Mrs. Kennedy!" He exclaims.

"Please call me Gabby...and I know." She replies as she rides his cock like there's no tomorrow. Desmond's hands wander up to her breasts and he squeezes them hard as she impales herself over and over again on that 10 inch cock. Desmond just smiles and bites his lower lip as she rides his dick like a champ.

"Anything you say baby." He tells her as he feels her squirt all over him, the warm liquid trickling down his balls as her third orgasm rocks her body. She smiles widely as she gyrates in his lap and screams out, her eyes flutter as she collapses against him for a moment, breathing heavily. After she reaches her 2nd orgasm, he doesn't stop. He just rolls her over onto her back and keeps going, giving her every inch of his cock as she loves every second of it. Gabby screams out as she just lays back a sweaty mess, taking everything Desmond can give her as he pumps it harder and harder until he feels it coming on.

Gabby slides away from him and pushes him onto his back where she wraps her lips around his cock once again and bobs up and down eagerly. Desmond lays his head back, closes his eyes and bites his lip...when all of a sudden...his cum shoots out of his cock. Gabby's sticky treat bursts into her mouth and as her lips slide away from it spurts onto her face and onto her breasts. She squeals with excitement as she swallows everything in her mouth and licks her lips clean. Next is Desmond's cock, she licks every inch, getting every single last drop of cum off of it until it's clean. As he softens she even slides her mouth around him again and slowly runs her lips back up one last time. An exhausted Desmond sits back as she cleans the last few drops of special sauce off of her breasts and face, swallowing those as well before she crawls up next to Desmond with a very satisfied smile.

Desmond smiles and catches his breath, before extending his hand "Well....it was really nice to meet you!"

Gabrielle giggles and sucks on one of his fingers. "You too Desmond...welcome to the company...I trust you'll enjoy yourself."

Desmond just leans back and grins. "I am sure I will!"

"Anytime you want to do this again...I'll make it even better for you Desmond." She replies.

Desmond looks at her with a sly grin as he buckles his pants up. "Oh yeah? That a promise?"

Gabrielle stops him...and buckles his pants up for him as she bites her bottom lip. "That is a promise Desmond...I'll rock your world even better next time, whatever you want baby."

Desmond just grins from ear to ear as he replies to this sex crazed, cock loving slut that took everything he could give. "Well I will definitely take you up on that offer Gabby."