Gabriel's Lesson

Story Info
An offhanded comment becomes an erotic game.
1.8k words
3.9
31.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel had been friends with Justin for a very long time, and he had seen Justin's girlfriends come and go. Gabriel himself had one girlfriend at one point, but that had ended in disaster. However, after high school and into college, Justin met a different kind of girl—one that was not found in any high school. Her name was Raven. She had long, curly blond hair and intense sparkly green eyes. Raven was a contradiction wrapped up in a paradox. You never knew what to expect from her at any given time. Some days she wore sweatpants and Justin's old shirts, some days miniskirts and low cut tops, but always a lovely silver cross necklace. There was no denying that she was lovely—in addition to a pleasing face, she had amazing curves; full breasts, wide hips, and legs that would tempt a saint.

Gabriel had met Raven through Justin and they became friends very quickly. Raven was indeed a mystery—one moment she was flirting shamelessly, the next she was quiet and demure like a nun. Gabriel found her fascinating. Once he thought he had her figured out, she did something different.

The best example was while they were in the car, coming back from seeing a movie. Raven was the only girl there, with Justin of course, and Gabriel, and their friend Jack. All the while, everyone was making jokes at each others expense, having a good time and busting each others chops. Raven made a comment that if she had a penis, it would be bigger than everyone in the car's. They passed a tavern called "Pooky's Tavern", and Gabriel asked Raven if she knew Pooky. Raven answered, "Yes, he's a very nice gay man who let me have free drinks because he thought I was adorable."

Justin suggested that maybe Raven was so hot that she could bring him to like women, and Raven laughed. Gabriel commented, "Maybe he thought you were sexy. I mean, if you just cut your hair and put on some man's clothes..."

Raven went silent. She had taken extra time to look pretty today, trying to wow all the boys, Justin especially. She wore a clingy red shirt that had a "key-hole"--a large opening in the shirt that showed off her breasts—and tight jeans with sexy high heels. Needless to say, she was quite offended. She pulled over and insisted that Gabriel get out of the car and walk home. Home was still more than twelve miles away, and it was raining. Of course Gabriel refused, and instead of taking him home, she went back to her place. Gabriel sighed. Why did Raven take him seriously on that? Everyone knew that he never meant those things, and he was never taken seriously anyway. He rubbed his temples. He didn't know how to deal with angry women, and Raven was very, very angry.

Justin suggested that if he simply apologized, Raven would understand and forgive him and not make him walk twelve miles in the rain. Jack was silent in all this, afraid of Raven's rage and not wanting to make the situation worse. Jack agreed with Justin, and so Gabriel went.

Since he didn't know how to placate angry women, he was sure his apology sounded forced and insincere, but she took him home and they watched a few movies at his place before she left. Justin went out to start the car, and Gabriel walked Raven to the door.

Before she went outside, she leaned in close to him and whispered seductively, "I'll make you sorry you said that—I'll show you exactly how much of a woman I am." She gave his ear a soft, slow lick, making his cock harden, but before he could blink or think of something to say, she was out the door and in the car. Gabriel got a sinking feeling in his stomach...he was in trouble.

The next time he saw Raven, his jaw—along with a lot of other guy's—dropped to the ground. Raven, sweet, demure little Raven, was parading around in an extremely short denim skirt trimmed in lace and a half-open white button up shirt. The red heels matched the red ribbons in her hair. She looked damn sexy, and Justin strutted alongside her, enjoying everyone's stares as much as Raven herself. He knew his girlfriend was sexy.

Raven was waiting for her next class to start, and so she sat close to Gabriel, close enough so that he could smell her perfume. Her skirt rode up her leg a bit, and if Gabriel leaned back just enough, he could see the lacy edge of her bra. She locked eyes with him and smiled sweetly. She knew the effect she was having on him. She reached into her pocket, arching her back as she did so, lifting her beautiful breasts high in the air. She slipped him a note, then strutted off to class. Gabriel opened it up, and it read: "Convinced yet?" It was signed "Raven" with a small heart in the corner of the paper. Oh yes, he was very convinced, but he had a feeling Raven wasn't finished with him yet.

And he was right. For the next few weeks, Raven was merciless in her teasing and flaunting. She would bend over in front of him whenever possible, sitting close to him, wearing short skirts that rode up when she bent over. He caught a glimpse of her panties more than once, and she always wore the sexiest little things—thongs and lacy boy shorts and the like. She even went so far as to run up to him for a hug while wearing a low-cut shirt, of course bra-less, her breasts "accidentally" bounced out. "Oops," she giggled, taking her sweet time to tuck the soft globes back into her shirt. He could have sworn she was actually playing with them, rubbing her nipples and massaging her tits. "Guess the girls were just so happy to see you they wanted to come out and say hi." she tittered. Every time she would leave him with a raging erection and a note asking "Convinced yet?"

Soon Gabriel needed to relieve the pressure that merciless Raven had pent up in him. He went online, intending to watch some porn after he checked his e-mail. Not that he actually needed the porn—his cock was stiff and throbbing from watching Raven kneel between his legs and search for some imaginary object under his chair, nearly burying her face into his crotch in the process. Oh how he wanted to feel her lips on his cock!

Wait, what was this? An e-mail from Raven? He opened it up. There was only one word: "Attached." What did that mean?

There was an attachment to the e-mail. He opened it up, finding that it was a video. What had Raven sent to him now? Was this part of his punishment?

"You've been a very naughty girl, Ms. Raven." said a familiar voice. Was that Justin? In a suit?

Oh God...there in a leather chair sat Raven, twisting a lock of hair around her finger, dressed in the skimpiest schoolgirl outfit he had ever seen. The skirt was impossibly short, barely covering her ass at all, the half-shirt exposing her tight, sexy stomach. It was tied, loosely, between her breasts, which threatened to undo the shabby tying job an pop out at any moment. Her hair was done up in pigtails, tied off with red ribbons. She looked amazingly hot.

"Am I going to be punished, Principal Gray?" she asked in the sweetest, most innocent voice she could manage.

"Yes," said Justin, a bit gruffly. "Come over here, you bad girl. Bend over my lap—you've earned yourself a good spanking." Raven followed his instructions like a good girl, smiling at the camera as she walked past it. She laid herself over Justin's lap, and he pushed her barely-there skirt over her ass and gave her a light tap. She gave a surprised squeak, and his hand descended onto her ass again. This one was a bit harder, and she jumped a little, giving a small moan. He could she the lips of her pussy from where the camera was positioned. It was smooth and shaved and glistened a bit with wetness. She spread her legs a little for the camera, giving Gabriel an even better view.

"Oh my God," said Gabriel, and he unzipped his pants, pulling out his aching cock. He began to stroke it, imagining that it was he giving the naughty girl a good spanking. The spanking went on for a good three minutes, until her ass was pink and even Gabriel could tell she was getting very wet. "That's it you naughty bitch," murmured Gabriel under his breath, "you like that don't you?"

Justin then instructed her to get up, and she did. "Is that all of my punishment, Principal Gray?" she asked sweetly, rubbing her ass as if it were sore.

"No," said Justin. "You've done yet another bad thing." Justin gestured toward his crotch. There was a rather large tent in his slacks, and Raven blushed.

"How should I make it better, Principal Gray?" she asked, as if she didn't know.

"Come here," said Justin, and unzipped himself. He pulled out his long throbbing cock, ordering Raven to kneel between his legs. She did so and looked up at him, waiting for further instruction. "Now suck it." said Justin simply, and Raven descended onto his cock with vigor, sucking and slurping and moaning a bit. Her hand went down between her legs and she began to finger herself while she sucked him, spreading her legs wide. Justin's hands went to the back of her head and guided her head up and down his shaft; Raven made good use of her other hand to untie her shirt and play with her tits.

Gabriel began to stroke faster, excited further seeing Raven's bare breasts again. As Raven began to suck harder, moaning louder as she neared release by her own hand, Gabriel felt his balls tighten as he neared orgasm as well. "That's it," encouraged Justin, "Don't stop, baby, and you'll get a surprise." She looked up at him, meeting his gaze. Her body shuddered and she let out a loud moan, almost a scream, muffled by Justin's cock. He grabbed the back of her head and slammed her down on his cock as she came, again and again, grabbing her tits and playing with her nipple. Justin erupted in her mouth, and Raven did her best to swallow all of it. She missed some, and it dripped onto her breasts. Justin went still in the chair as Raven licked him clean.

Gabriel couldn't hold on any longer. Long ropes of cum spurted out of his own cock, coating his hands, his shirt, and staining his jeans. He cried out his pleasure as he imagined pushing Raven's mouth down hard on his cock. Looking back at the screen to see if there was more, he saw Raven's smiling face. She held up a slip of paper that read "Convinced yet?" as she scooped up finger fulls of cum from her breasts and licked them up like ice cream. She winked at the camera, and suddenly his screen was blank.