Gaian Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers

It didn't take but one or two un-aimed stabs of cock into the sensitive skin around my cunt before he hit his mark. Dudley fucked hard, with a small very fat cock. I just watched my cunt lips become separated when he penetrated me, than watched them as they drew back together as he pulled back. His left thumb was gently circling my clit, trying to entice me into this. I really didn't want too but I could see my juices spreading outward from my lips and the dark thatch of pubic hair over his cock began to glisten. I closed my eyes and tried to block it all out, but the feeling of a thick cock rubbing against my pussy walls and gently stirring my body managed to overcome the tightness of my shoulders. God, I was getting horny again. I could feel my tired trembling cunt began to spasm, seizing his cock when it reached its deepest point and only releasing it when its cap almost popped free. I was his fuck toy and for some reason that was beginning to sound like a decent lifestyle. I kept my eyes closed listening to the sounds my pussy was now making. It was slurping on his cock just like Tammy's partner's had slurped her fingers. It wanted him to fuck me. I felt my hips began to gyrate in opposition to his timing, maximizing his entrance and exit movements.

Soon I was groaning along and my eyes were open watching the scene unfold lower on my body. Oultier's hand was tugging on one of my nipples while his other was tugging on his cock. He too was enraptured by Dudley's fucking, and by my sudden surrender. Soon I was using my numbed arms for a slight bit of leverage to angle my torso on his dick. I wrapped my bare calves around his back and drilled myself onto him. His dick was really wide, despite its challenges in length and twisting and turning on that few inches produced wonderful reactions against my pussy. I was so close to cumming again, I was in a state of shock. But Dudley decided to go first. Suddenly he leaned hard into my cunt, pressing my shoulders deep into the bark and slumped there. I felt a few thick pulsations land inside me and figured he was done for. As soon as he had cum, Dudley's cock went limp and became useless for anything.

He pulled out grinning stupidly. "Beat that. I told you they were all randy bitches. Just waiting for some man to fuck em." Oultier, apparently, was not up for sloppy seconds. So with me once again forced into my little squatting position, he did the most obvious thing- stuck it in my mouth. I am not a blowjob person so when he slid that puppy into my mouth I didn't really know what to do. Fortunately for Oultier that didn't matter. His dick was big enough that my poor little mouth was just another tight hot canal to fuck. By the time he was done, his cum in my mouth, on my face, and dripping to my stretched body below, I was well reminded that I had not begun this as a willing participant. The back of my head was sore from being hammered into the tree trunk and my throat was stretched wide open. I was gasping for breath while the two men leered at their handy work. I was dirty, covered in jism, and bloody around the wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Apparently the brilliant left arm of the law enforcement in Canada felt that I had too much DNA evidence left on me so they decided to hose me down- with piss. After that extra little humiliation was finished they were kind enough to untie me, than hit me with something.

It wasn't until a few hours later that I managed to regain my consciousness. I had a crusted over gash on my forehead and my arms and thighs were burning like the devil. I was tired- mentally and physically exhausted. I wanted nothing more than to bury myself deep in the Earth and never have to come up for air. It took a few minutes but I managed to push myself upright, my head spinning from the beating it had just taken, and begin stumbling towards somewhere. I wandered for what seemed like hours, my head hanging low watching intermittently the ground and the dried flecks of cum drifting from my cunt and chest to the forest ground. I never really bothered looking up until I started softly padding onto the dewy ground of a meadow. This gentle touch was enough to break me from the disjointed reverie I had wandered in. Soon I heard the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean somewhere out in front of me. I was on the edge of a little cliff, wading in tall grass right up to the edge of nothingness. As the giant grey expanse of sky and the darker grey of the water beneath it opened up, my legs buckled and I sank kneeling to the ground.

I sat there for a while, soothing my mind and body in the wind and the gentle ocean breeze that brought a shiver to my spine and caused my nipples to spring erect. I closed my eyes and tilted my head backwards; stretching my slender neck. The whispering wind continued to sway the grass in a steady pulsating rhythm against my abused body. The thousands of little flecks of grass caressed my thighs and soft rounded cheeks. A few more daring blades of grass tempted the dark crevice between them encouraging the goose bumps to appear more rapidly over my body. When would I ever learn? Here I was twice raped and getting turned on by a breeze. But I was too far gone to care. I just leaned back, testing the limits of flexibility in my lower back and reclined, on my elbows with my legs still tucked beneath me. This new position parted my thighs and allowed the previously trapped grass there to begin its gentle thrumming. I began to suspect the wind had done this before as it would push the grass up over my knees to my inner thighs and nether regions before suddenly dying down. I could hear it whispering still telling me that it wanted me, that I was its child and that I needed it. My pussy was drenched and I hadn't even touched myself yet. It was the most natural feeling I had yet reached in my life.

Not being one to accept nature for what it was, I soon found my hand peddling its wares to my pussy. My fingers were not as sensually skilled as the wind was, but they were better at straightforwardness. Soon they were plunging in and out of my pink hole with a brutal honesty that was frank in its necessity. I needed pleasing- I just wanted to be satisfied without the perversions or violence of my previous encounters. The slurping noise of my body devouring itself was delightful and pure. I loved obsessing over the upright mounds of flesh thrusting towards the sky that were my breasts and the slight nub that stood proudly over pink folds of my pussy.

This was nature at its best. A warm rain began to fall, the drops unnaturally large. The thousands of little capsules of life giving water vibrated to my heart and soul, cleansing me and relaxing the stress that had been trapped in me. Somehow the wind managed to strum the grass up against my thighs and caress once more my skin. My hair and skin were drenched and my nipples were erect and thrusting skyward. I tried increasing the pace of the fingers currently fucking my pussy, but there were limits to my human reflexes. As the rain fell the ground beneath me softened and I felt myself sinking into the ground. At first it just seemed that I was slipping into the mud puddles forming everywhere. It was not until I felt my fingers forced out of my pussy that I realized there was a change occurring in the world around me. A strong solid mass of dirt pressed its way between my cunt lips ignoring the retreat of my fingers and solid clenches of my vaginal muscles. It slowly throbbed deep within me, never retracting. It simply grew and fluxed and rolled within me. It was like an amazingly long tongue.

Its abrasive surface twisted and turned and drank up my juices as they poured out. Soon I was thrusting my crotch skyward in the throes of orgasmic passion. But unlike any of my rapists, the Earth did not collapse atop me in orgasm. A set of muddy hands (if they could be called that) grew up from the ground and clasped my breasts, squeezing and groping and sliding and caressing. The ground beneath my back rose up, till I was sitting astride my muddy tongue and plunging myself up and down on its still pulsating mass. Soon a more moist and wet grouping of mud slid between my ass cheeks and mirrored the movements of its more solid sibling in my cunt. I was in heaven on Earth. It only took a few more moments for me to explode into another orgasm. I committed myself wholly to the earth's erotic touch. It seemed like for hours I made love with Mother Earth. Her sensitivity and attention to my needs is what turned me on to the fact that she really was Gaia. On and on, I rode the muddy tongue, soon my entire body dripping with sweat and rain and my pussy's juices flowed freely down my thighs and everywhere.

It was there I collapsed, entirely pleased, and wholeheartedly spent in the midst of a muddy meadow overlooking the Pacific. This was the orgasm of my life. When I awoke I wondered where I would go from here, and would I ever feel complete without feeling again the soft touch and caresses of my Mother.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers
12