Gail Dives With Richard

Story Info
Shy wife gets excited.
11.5k words
4.37
168.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

If you have not read our postings I’ll tell you what we look like. Firstly, this is all real. We are an early thirties couple, I am 5’10”, in reasonable shape. My wife Gail is an exceptionally beautiful and intelligent woman, soft spoken and very shy. She is 5’7” with a young girls figure, long shapely legs, small breasted, and a picture perfect behind. Her light brown hair blondes in the sun and she has the loveliest green eyes.
Hadrian @ All rights reserved

*****

Introduction

We returned to France for holiday less then a week ago and we’ve been on board a stately yacht for the past four days.

We came to be invited to spend our holiday on this magnificent yacht because of a friendship with Tamara, a delightful and sophisticated British senior living in Cannes.
Gail, my wife enjoys Tamara’s special charm, and the two are, in simple terms, tight. Despite some forty years difference in their age, the two can talk and giggle on the phone for hours.

Last year Tamara introduced us to Charlotte and Duncan, the owners of the yacht, and they invited us to spend our holiday aboard, using the boat like a hotel. We responded to their invitation to spend sixteen days of our holiday aboard their boat.

Last night we set sail from the home base of Cannes, for the twenty some odd hours trip toward Sardinia. We would be spending five days traveling and exploring the seas and cities of that Mediterranean island.

There were others on board, couples we had just yesterday become acquainted with.

One young couple was from Naples, Italy. The husband Paulo was tall and thin with wavy brown hair, and, by any standard, an attractive man. His wife Rosalie stood at 5’6” with a tiny waist that always caught your attention. Her well proportioned breasts always seemed to boast cleavage, and her permanent smile soon made her every ones favorite. I also found her sexy, with an untouchable air. Because of her background as an archeologist she also became our teacher,

Another couple, probably in their early forties, was from Austria. They lived year round in the magnificent ski resort of Lech. Gertrude, “Call me Gerty,” she said, was of medium height, a little on the plump side, and always pleasant. Her not so perfect command of English made her seem reserved, but before the trip was over that image changed. At one point I would have voted her the sexiest girl on board, of course after Gail.

Gertys husband was Heinz, a tall and stern looking man. The kind of man that almost injures you with a handshake. Heinz was also super correct, nodding, almost bowing to the ladies every day, shaking ands with everyone in the room each time he left. He turned out to be the most fun guy. He never seemed to know the difference between serious and a joke, and we all ribbed him. We came to expect him in his tie when he went swimming.

A tall lanky talkative Englishman Richard, married to a lovely lady from Venezuela named Evita, was another guest couple. They were on board with their two children, their daughter Janice, a student in Aix en Provence, and their teenage son Richard, dubbed young Richard, a student in a British Military School. We didn’t meet their children until later in the evening. Richard was an insurance underwriter, and he managed the coverage of Duncan’s boat. Because of the two Richards the son became known as young Richard.

There was a single gentleman called Dolphin, who looked an unlikely character to be on board. He was half guest half scuba expert. He would come in handy when we did our planned scuba diving near Sardinia. The first night we met Dolphin he insulted my wife Gail. She actually tried to strike him, and hurt her arm in the process. Gail was frightened of him and simply abhorred his presence. Whenever I saw him, after that first night, I tried to make my dislike of him obvious. Gail, in turn, made every effort to stay away from him. If he came into a room she left and from time to time I saw her tremble in anger. It was not the most accommodating situation.

During the first days on board Gail and I shared sexual experiences with Charlotte and Duncan. The rest of those on board were new acquaintances. If you would like to know more about the first days on board you may turn to Literotica - Stories & Pics - Authors Index – Hadrian M - Gail surprises Rian.

The Story

We were out to sea, sailing at 11 knots, on a sunny day with an exhilarating wind blowing across the deck. It was cooler than I had expected. Charlotte had earlier informed us that most of the meals would be served in buffet fashion. I was surprised to learn that a crew of seven people was on board. Surprised because I did not know there was that much room in crew quarters and, I had not seen them board.

The Captain had us all meet on the sun deck and he gave us safety instructions. When he was finished he asked us to wait and he returned to the pilot house to blow the emergency horn for us to know the sound.

After lunch most of the women wound up on the sun deck in swimsuits or topless, but the chilly air shortened their stay. In the late afternoon we gathered in the living and Rosalie showed us maps and drawings of sunken Phoenician cities and Roman forts. With words she painted a fascinating history about the gold and silver mines of Sardinia that dated back thousands of years, and of sunken Phoenician cities, still intact, that one could scuba-dive through. She was also pointing what to look for when we dived over a sunken Phoenician city we planned to visit.

Some of the places where we would be diving were discussed. During the discussion Dolphin came into the room. I noticed Gail tense, and some minutes later Gail she walked to the portside deck door and left. Charlotte looked up when she left, then concentrated again on what Rosalie was saying. I stayed for about ten minutes then looked unkindly at Dolphin, the cause of Gail’s difficulty, and left as well. I made mental note as I was walking to our cabin that Dolphin didn’t seem at all bothered by our stern looks.

Gail wasn’t in the cabin so I immediately went back on deck. Before checking in the living area, I walked up the stairs that led to the gangway overlooking the sun deck. Gail was at the rear of the deck, partly sitting on the railing facing aft. Duncan was sitting in a chair with a book on his lap, talking with Gail. She saw me and raised her hand to beckon. I walked to the center and down the four step ladder. As I crossed the deck and approached them I said to Duncan, “Aren’t you planning to dive over the sunken city?”

“Oh, I think not,” he said in his charming accent. I was quite familiar with the sound of British English. Duncan’s sound was larger then most, more British, maybe old school, and it held a special charm.

”Don’t you and Gail plan to dive? Are you skipping study,” he quipped, adding a humph sort of laugh.

We continued to converse with Duncan for a good half hour. At one point we were discussing his reading interest. The book he had in hand was called The Great Betrayal. It was a book on current American political issues. Once again I was impressed with his scope of interest.

We went back to our cabin hand in hand, our first words spoken as we entered the cabin. “That guy… Dolphin, he gets to you doesn’t he?” I said.

Gail nodded. “Yes. He has such disdain, and he isn’t even aware of how crude he is.”

“Stop using nice words, he’s a pig,” I said. “Pig fish, that’s what I’ll call him.” Gail looked up weighing my comment.

Then she related, “Duncan asked me if something were wrong,” She hesitated a moment. “Of course I said no. He also asked if I want to meet with him.”

“What did you say?” I asked.

“I said nothing was wrong, and I didn’t say no.”

“Have you made a plan to meet?”

“No. I told him that there are too many possibilities of being discovered. Maybe, if an opportunity arose…,” Gail informed.

“That makes sense,” I added. “I don’t know why I’m not bothered by your being with him.” Gail turned to look at me without comment.

That evening we all gathered for a served dinner. Evita wound up on my left. That we both spoke Spanish prompted us to converse from time to time in our native language. Gail was on my right, and young Richard beside her. Gail and young Richard were chatting continuously. Occasionally Gail would take my hand to gain my attention prompting me to listen to what he was saying.

Earlier he had admitted that he was behind Gail when pig-fish had grabbed her, that first night. He had witnessed it all. He laughed at the nickname we had for Dolphin, and immediately started to use it. Young Richard seemed to work hard at being social. I believed he was shy but it came across as reserve. As soon as he felt accepted he relaxed enough to share a joke, and we three laughed spontaneously. I liked the young man and could see that he had taken a fancy to Gail.

Paulo was across the table from me with his wife on one side and Janice on the other. Janice was paying uninterrupted attention to the handsome Italian. What surprised me most was Paulo’s response. He smiled and laughed and paid attention to Janice, but always with concern that his wife was included. It was truly a lesson in charm and diplomacy that I often think about it. If Janice left that evening feeling she had won his notice, it was because Rosalie was not uncomfortable with his diverted attention. I marveled at the social grace Paulo exhibited in handling the young lady’s advance.

Afterward we sat around the living area sipping port and chatting. It was a pleasant evening, and when we broke at about midnight, we all knew a little bit more about each other.

Young Richard walked with us back to the cabin. His cabin was before ours and when he said goodnight Gail turned back and stepped into him and kissed his cheek goodnight. I’m sure he was thrilled, and I wondered if Gail had a motive.

The next morning I rose early and was on deck looking at the empty sea. It was clear and refreshing. The Captain came beside me with a morning greeting, and he pointed out another very large ship sailing in the distance. I asked, and he explained a little about the stabilizer system on the boat, and also assured that he would show me around the engine area during the trip. He informed me that we would be in Alghero this afternoon, check in with immigration, and then continue sailing south along the coastline.

As we approached Alghero we were all on deck looking at the coastline with binoculars, and comparing locations with a detailed map that we had. A motor boat for skiing, and a rubber boat with a motor were secured above the main deck on the roof of the boat, just forward of the sun deck. Two crewmen were lowering the rubber boat. We all scurried when the Captain asked for our passports. He left with an attaché case, with a crewman driving the rubber boat. He returned about two hours later and we set sail.

The rest of the night we slowly sailed south along the western coast of the island. Lights from villages on the island made the trip magical. About 10 PM Gail and I donned sweaters and went on deck. We stayed there for a long time, enjoying the cool air, barely speaking, the sea and stars best expressing the moment. At one point we were joined by Gerty and Heinz. Before they left he commented on how he enjoyed the night sky in the mountains, where he often sat under a blanket and did the same thing we were doing now.

Shortly after they left I thought I noticed movement on the rear deck, off to our left. It was the second time I noticed the shadow. I told Gail too wait and I walked toward the deck. Young Richard, his hands tucked deeply in his pockets, was aimlessly walking about. “I thought I saw movement,” I said. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” I asked.

“Yes, the coastline makes it quite magical,” he said.

I agreed. “Why don’t you come up front, and stand with us,” I asked.

“Oh, that’s nice,” he said, “If I’m not intruding.”

We walked to where Gail was leaning on the railing and she greeted him cheerily. The three of us were leaning forward on the rail watching the dark coastline slide by, commenting from time to time. “It’s getting cool,” Gail said. Young Richard must have really felt the chill because he was simply wearing a knit shirt. “If you want to stay a while, I’ll get a blanket.” “Yes, let’s stay a while,” Gail said.

I returned a few minutes later and threw the blanket over Gail’s shoulder, She stretched her arms and placed one arm and the blanket over my shoulder and the other over young Richards shoulder, and as we continued to gaze and chat we slowly moved closer to Gail, warming her from both sides. I was certain that, like me, he could feel Gail’s small breast against his arm.

At about four in the morning I awoke from the difference in the stillness on board, we weren’t moving any longer. I threw on pants and a shirt and walked upstairs to the deck in my bare feet. The view was amazing, as if a theatre group had hung a backdrop for our viewing. The boat was stopped, anchored I assumed, so close to the island of Sta.Antioco that the sparsely lit streets and houses on the mountainside seemed and extension of our deck. I returned to bed, only to return in the morning and marvel anew, with Gail, young Richard and Paulo and Rosalie all lined on the railing with me.

The Captain had stopped so that we would all see the island as we did, and also because we would now arrive at our destination at a time when we could be served. We continued along the coast and, when we reached the southern tip, started to sail eastward. Most travelers headed to the north coast like Costa Esmeralda for holiday. The southern coast was less traveled, but Duncan knew the area well, and we were treated to the most magnificent beaches at the base of the swamps of Pula, and the sea, where we finally anchored about half mile offshore, was protected and calm.

Plans were that everyone would go to a Nautical Club where we would scuba or snorkel, then later lunch and dinner would be served at a hotel. Most of the girls were dressed with extra large SeaAyre shirts, with swimsuits underneath. The shirts were a gift from Charlotte, with the name SeaAyre written across the back. We had planned to join the group going to the Nautical Club, but when we learned that the pig-fish was the leader of this little expedition, we decided to go our own way. Of course young Richard opted to join us.

Duncan went in with the first boat and we followed him. He was planning to organize the hotel for lunch and dinner and to reserve cabana’s that would be available the rest of our stay on land. Apparently he had done this before and the hotel eagerly greeted him when we arrived. Richard Sr., young Richards’s father, was with us as well. When the arrangements were made, we all walked to the beach and chose what we thought were the best located cabana’s. We were number three. While moving to and from the cabanas we noticed guests walking about in various stages of undress.

The Cabanas were white canvas tents that had a high shrub fence around the front patio with cushioned recliners and chairs. The front of the tent had flaps, curtained back, leaving half of the front open. Inside the cabana was dark, with large yellow candles set about if light were needed. There was a table, four very large armed wooden beach chairs, and a four wall folding screen spread wide at the back, covering the back exit. A flap that served as the back door, spread open when pushed and led to a path that ended at the WC, not far away. Behind the screen there was a small table with towels, a wooden folding chair, and a tall clothes hanger post.

After making the arrangements, Richard Sr. and Duncan went off to look at sailing boats that were in the harbor, and we stayed at the hotel, sitting in comfortably cushioned chairs, drinking cokes. I watched a couple walk by with tennis clothes and racquets. I waited a few minutes then said to Gail and young Richard, “I’m going to follow them to see what the courts are like.” My tone was half questioning, hoping that Gail would not mind.

“Don’t be long, we should try the snorkeling.” Considering that young Richard had convinced us to carry snorkel gear with us, it made sense.

The tennis courts were not worth mentioning, and the players were novice. I didn’t stay more then two minutes and I walked back. Of course I should have known, Gail and young Richard were gone.

There weren’t many places to go. I looked out by the pool then started toward the beach and the cabana area. I passed the restrooms and came upon the rear of cabana number three. I pressed into the flaps and stepped inside barely causing them to open. It took some time for my eyes to accustom to the darkness. I moved inside and the canvas flaps closed. I had to stand still while I waited for my eyes to acclimate to the darkness,

When I moved just a foot or so to my right I had a view out through the front entrance onto the patio. I was actually on the right side of the cabana looking out to the left side of the patio. Gail was sitting on the far side of the patio in one of the large cushioned chairs, leaning back, both arms resting on the chair arms. Her left leg was raised so that the heel of her foot was on the seat, and her leg leaning out. Her right leg was on the floor with her knee resting on the right side of the chair. She was spread completely and, though the shirt extended down like a dress, I could see right to her bikini bottom.

Gail was facing the cabana but looking to her left of the entrance. I couldn’t see young Richard. But I heard him, “Won’t Rian wonder where you are?” he asked.

“He’ll watch the tennis for a while,” she replied, smiling very invitingly. “We’ll go back in a minute,” she added.

”I’m sorry about yesterday,” I heard young Richard say. “I feel foolish.”

Gail maintained her smile, “Don’t be silly, that was what I wanted… what I needed,” then she whispered to him, “It was wonderful. Did you like it?”

”Yes,” I heard him say. “It was more then wonderful.”

I stood as still as possible, in spite of the fact that I was so surprised with their conversation, that I believed my heartbeat could have been heard across the bay. My head was bent just beyond the screen, hoping the dark cabana would hide me. I wanted to hear more. They were quiet and I watched Gail studying his face. “Are you getting excited again,” Gail asked, her tone teasing. He didn’t answer. “Move your hand,” Gail instructed. He must have moved his hand because Gail’s teasing response was, “Richard, look at you!”

“I’ll solve it…” young Richard replied, but before he could finish Gail cut him off.

“No. That’s not a solution,” Gail said. “Tucking it under... Rian will notice.” Gail moved her hand to the arm of the chair and pushed up to stand. “Come,” she said as she moved toward the cabana. When she reached the entrance her left hand went out reaching for young Richards hand and the two of them entered.

The thought of being caught watching caused me to panic. I stood stone still. My stomach was knotted and I worried it would growl and I would be heard. I wondered why I just didn’t step out and shout. I felt heat in my face and I was excited anticipating Gail’s actions, and I hated myself for it.

Gail turned to her right upon entering the cabana and approached the beach chair that was tucked behind the entrance wall. She was still holding his hand. She turned and sat on the arm of the chair, and pulled young Richard toward her. When he was near, she spread her legs and he moved even closer. Gail then raised her left leg, exactly as she had on the chair outside, and with her right hand now between her legs she made some movement I could not see, but imagined she had moved her bikini bottom to the side.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers