Gail Gets It Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,128 Followers

After Kwame was through cumming, she held his cock upright and swirled the treat he had given her in her mouth, relishing the flavor and texture, before letting it slip down her throat. With that gone, she licked all the semen from the exterior of his cock and squeezed it like a tube of toothpaste to get all the juices still inside as it oozed out onto her tongue. When she was done, Gail savored that mouthful the same way before it also slid down her throat. She loved the wealth of delicious cum he had provided, but she was even more elated that his cock remained as hard while she was cleaning it out as it had been when she started licking him. Gail hoped to get that monster into her pussy later, and the thought made her almost quiver with joyful anticipation.

It was Jason's turn then, and she rolled onto her back, cozied her head in the pillow that had been under waist and reached down to spread her pussy lips with her index fingers. While she prepared herself, she kept telling him how she needed his cock in there. Gail knew the others, being young and black, would be ready for more in a few minutes, as she would be, but she wanted to fuck the senior point guard before the other men's second turn. Jason wanted the same thing, and his cock was hard and ready, so he knelt between her legs, one hand holding his shaft and steering it toward the dripping hole where its presence was wanted and where he wanted it.

Supporting the weight of his upper body on the other hand, he rubbed the tip of his cock in Gail's wetness to spread the lubrication, centered it between her fingers and pushed forward. The head wedged its way between the soft edges of her pussy into the wet, pink channel, and she sighed in delight. With another stroke, almost half his cock was inside, and he no longer needed to guide it. Jason leaned forward so he could support his weight on both hands, and one more thrust drove nearly the entire length into her. His cock was big, and its presence was heavenly to Gail, but she was so wet and so relaxed after her first orgasm that it had glided into her with no difficulty.

Wanting skin to skin, full length contact with a girl as pretty and sexy as the one under him, Jason slid his hands under her shoulders and lay atop her, but supporting most of his weight on his knees and forearms. He could feel her erect nipples digging into his bare chest, and he remained in that position, enjoying that sensation and, much more, the way the muscles in her pussy massaged the full length of his cock. She also loved feeling the presence of his long, thick shaft all the way inside her pussy, stretching her opening and expanding her love channel, but Gail got impatient for the in-and-out activities her clit craved.

"Give it to me, Jason," she whispered into his ear. Fuck me good with that big, black cock of yours."

He heard her, and that's what he wanted to do, but first he wanted to lie on top of the hotsy and let the muscles in her pussy massage the length of his cock. After a few seconds, Jason slowly drew back, pausing when just the head was still inside the dripping hole under him, and drove all the way into her again. When she felt the thick shaft cramming her pussy, Gail spread her thighs as much wider as she could, wanting to give him a fraction of an inch more pink wetness to be filled. She hooked her ankles around the legs of the man on top of her and her hands gripped his upper arms so she could pull herself back to meet him. Their two bodies came together with a satisfying wet sound, and her juices spattered all over their bodies.

It felt wonderful to both of them, and the next stroke felt even better. Gail was already moaning blissfully from the black cock that was stuffing her pussy and sending waves of joy through her body. Jason loved the way the muscles in the white girl's pussy pleasured his cock, squeezing and releasing it as he drove it in and out of her. They continued like that for a long time, with Gail's body rocking from side to side while she moaned and whimpered in bliss, and her hands massaged the large, muscular body on top of her. She knew her orgasm was about to erupt again, and told Jason what she wanted.

"Keep fucking me," she whispered. "Fuck me with your big, black cock and make me cum." Wanting to move under him as she needed, Gail gripped his arms again.

He had been feeling his climax building up too, almost like a volcano getting ready to erupt, and he started driving his cock into her harder and faster. Gail matched his pace; her movements under him became more erratic, and her sounds of bliss became louder. With every thrust he made, her legs thrashed in the air and her pussy jammed back against him.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming," Gail cried out joyfully, and her legs and arms clamped onto the body of the man who had brought about that glorious condition.

Jason tried to fuck her even faster, but Gail clung tightly to his body, staying with him, even when he lifted her ass off the bed while drawing his cock back for another stroke. When he drove forward again, he squashed her into the mattress, sending tremendous thrills all through her body as his cock drove even more deeply into her pussy. After a few more strokes like that, she howled in ecstasy; all her muscles clamped and relaxed, and she sagged back onto the bed under Jason, like a pink and white and blonde puddle.

He didn't stop, but kept pounding his cock into her until his own climax began to erupt, and he blasted semen into the girl's pussy. He still didn't stop but fucked into her a dozen more strokes and ejaculated two more times. He knew he was through after his third burst, and relaxed on top of her lush body, his cock still stiff and his cum still trickling from it into her pussy.

After a few minutes, Gail had recovered from that orgasm, and she looked at the man on top of her and the two waiting for him to finish fucking and get off the girl so they could sexually enjoy her again. The cock still cramming her pussy had hardly softened at all, and the other two men were both sporting huge erections. She smiled at the sight, because there is nothing Gail loves more than taking a big, hard black cock into her ass or pussy or mouth, sometimes two or three at a time, especially when the men are athletes like the three basketball players in the bedroom.

"I hope you guys are ready for more," she announced. "Tomorrow is Sunday, and there's no work and no classes, and you don't have practice, so we can fuck and suck all night."

The men, being young and in excellent physical condition, were all for that idea. Having already been sucked off, Kwame wanted to fuck the hotsy in her pussy, and he could see the juices running out of her, so he knew she was wet enough to take his cock. Jim wanted to either be sucked off or fuck her pussy, and it didn't make much difference to him what he did next. It made a lot of difference to Gail. "Jim, I really want to give you some head or fuck you, but you just took your cock out of my ass, and I'm not going to take it in either my mouth or pussy until you wash it off."

Jim didn't like that idea very much, because he was really hot to trot. It made sense to Jason, though. "She's right. We just want to have some fun tonight. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to. Go take a shower, and there should be clean towels in the cabinet by the sink."

After Jim climbed off the bed and left, Gail looked up at Kwame and invited him to join her. He had no hesitation about doing so, and knelt on the bed between her legs, which were still spread wide apart, while she reached down to part her pussy lips for him. He held his cock in one hand to steer it and leaned in more closely, with his other hand supporting his weight. Being as long and thick as it was, it was rather hard to steer, but Gail used her fingers to adjust it so the head pressed against the pink hole that was greedy for it. She was dripping wet with her own juices and Jason's cum, and she moved the tip of the big man's cock around to spread them for lubrication.

"Okay, Kwame, right there. Now really give it to me. Owooo!"

The moan of joy resulted from the African wedging the broad head of his cock between her fingers and through the soft edges of the place that wanted it, sending intense pleasure rocketing through Gail's body. He paused briefly, moved one hand to balance himself better while continuing to guide his cock with the other, and thrust forward again. The expression of pleasure uttered by the sexy blonde whose pussy was being stuffed so thoroughly was louder and even more heartfelt.

She was rather distended from the fucking she had gotten from Jason a few minutes earlier, and her pussy was slippery, but the huge cock burrowing into her was still a tight fit, probably the biggest Gail had ever taken there. Kwame was able to see how tight the blonde's pussy was, and he carefully eased his big brute into her by small increments, every one met by an expression of joy. It was big, but big black cocks were what the sexy white girl wanted.

What Jason wanted was to get sucked off by the girl who was having her pussy crammed full. His other teammate was still in the shower and he surmised, correctly, she would have no preference when it came to taking his cock or some other man's in her mouth, as long as it was big and hard and black. He knelt beside her head and aimed at her face. Gail turned her head toward him and opened her mouth to invite him in. Jason moved nearer and placed the tip of his cock between her lips and she started licking the head. When he moved still closer and leaned forward, she took his cock between her lips, all the way to the back of her throat and started slowly moving her face back and forth, sucking on it while her tongue caressed its length.

Jim was a bit perturbed when he returned from the shower and found the hot blonde's mouth occupied, but he said nothing. She and the three men she was pleasuring expected to be there all night and into the next morning, and he would get plenty of action with her. He contented himself with sitting on the side of the bed opposite where Jason was being sucked off and watching what was happening with his teammates and the girl they were sharing.

A lot was happening between her and Kwame. The African's huge frame almost covered her petite body; only her legs were visible. They were wrapped around his hips and, as the tall athlete moved forward, driving his cock into her, she flexed her thighs, fucking back to meet him. Jim smiled, thinking about how great the blonde's ass had felt, and how good her pussy would be after the big African center finished his turn.

She and Jason were obviously having a great time too. Jim knew his teammate was well hung, but the girl was taking his cock all the way into her mouth with every forward movement of her face, and he could hear her happy murmuring over that and what was happening with her pussy. From the way Jason's body was writhing, it was easy to see he was having a great time too. Jim had to admit, he and his teammates were getting some of their best fucking and sucking ever from the little blonde cheerleader.

His thoughts about how much fun the other men were having were absolutely correct, and Gail was having a terrific time too. The cock sliding between her lips and all the way down her throat was one of the best. The thickness was perfect - Kwame's had been too thick for really good sucking - and her tongue loved curling around its hard roundness as her mouth engulfed and released it. The cock in her pussy was one of the largest she had ever even seen, and it was reaching all the many hot spots in her pussy, including the base of her swollen clit, with every stroke. Gail could feel another orgasm building rapidly, and knew there was something she had to do before it totally overwhelmed her.

She pulled her mouth away from the cock that felt so wonderful in her mouth and, when Jason gave her a puzzled look, gasped out the reason. "I'll finish sucking you off later. Don't go away. I'm getting ready to cum. I don't wanna bite you" she explained to him between thrusts of the huge shaft in and out of her pussy and her avid movements back to meet it.

Able to concentrate fully on what Kwame's cock was dong for her, Gail clutched his upper arms with her hands and his legs with her ankles and fucked back even harder to meet him. The pleasure she was already getting from his shaft intensified when she slid further down toward the foot of the bed and the hard cylinder started stroking more strongly against her clit, both going into her and coming back out. She moaned in bliss and, after less than a dozen of those strokes, sang out the news that she was cumming.

As she had with Jason, her legs clamped onto his hips and her arms wrapped themselves as tightly around his neck as they could. When Kwame drew back for the next stroke, she stayed with him, and was lifted off the bed. When he thrust forward again, he pressed Gail into the mattress, ramming his huge cock even more deeply into her pussy and sending additional waves of ecstasy sweeping through her. Although her body was rocking from side to side, her arms and legs clung tightly, to him, and his big, muscular torso repeatedly drove her into the mattress and toward a fabulous orgasm.

When she climaxed, Gail uttered a loud, but incoherent cry of joy and dug her fingernails into the back of the man whose cock had just given her that great experience. Her back arched, jamming her pussy against Kwame for a final time, before she relaxed totally on the bed. His climax arrived a few seconds later, and a great burst of his semen squirted into the blonde's greedy pussy. He didn't stop after the first gush, but kept driving his cock in and out until he had ejaculated another big wad of cum. He was done then, at least for a while, but he remained with his cock still inside Gail's pussy, where it continued to send great waves of joy throughout her body.

The white girl's eyes were closed, and her lips were parted in a wide smile of bliss, but it was obvious she was through cumming, and Jason really wanted her to finish sucking him off. He knelt beside her and started rubbing the head of his cock against her lips. She opened her eyes, smiled when she saw what was waiting for her and opened her mouth wide. Jason poked his cock into what he already knew to be a warm, wet place of incredible pleasure, and she moved her face forward to take it even more deeply. After a few more strokes like that, she had gotten back into the rhythm they had before, and she slowly moved her mouth back and forth, taking the hard cock all the way in, until her lips and nose were being tickled by Jason's pubic hair.

After being sucked off and fucking the girl, Kwame was ready for a rest, and his cock had partially softened. Carefully, he pulled it from her pussy, dripping his semen onto her legs as he did. Jim was right there to replace him and, seconds later, he was kneeling between her thighs, his cock aimed at the hole that was dripping with her own juices mixed with those of Jason and Kwame. That didn't bother him; they were teammates who shared everything, so he thrust his cock into the wet hole. Her pussy was distended enough to easily handle the entire length, but tight enough to still provide intense pleasure to the man who was about to begin fucking her there.

Gail felt the new cock starting to plunge into her pussy, and looked at the man wielding it. She smiled around the hard shaft that was being enveloped and released by her mouth, but didn't stop what she was doing to say anything. Jim didn't say anything either, although he felt somewhat piqued before he was able to really get started. He wanted to sprawl on top of the naked blonde girl the way Kwame had, and ram his cock in and out of her, but he was thwarted. Jason had taken advantage of Kwame getting off from on top of her, and had swung his leg over her body so he was straddling the white girl's chest and fucking her mouth. Jason's irritation was minor, and didn't last long; he was just interested in her pussy anyhow, so he accepted sharing her with his friend and teammate.

Because her head was nestled in the pillow, Gail had no objections to being fucked in the mouth, as long as the cock doing it was long and thick and black. The big man towering over her thrust forward, and she moved her face toward him and took his entire shaft into her mouth and down her throat, as she had done with the first guy she sucked off. Jason's cock, although big, couldn't compare to the huge organ of Kwame, and she had no trouble engulfing his entire shaft, until her lips were pressed against his pubic hair and her tongue flicked out to caress his scrotum.

She especially had no objections to what Jim was doing. Since he was not able to lie full-length on top of the small girl, he was cupping her ass cheeks in his big hands and lifting her up from the bed so he could hold her there and drive his cock all the way into her pussy. Although tight, she was so wet and so stretched from the two other thick shafts that had been crammed into the same place, he was able to slide his cock in and out of the blonde cheerleader.

Neither of the men could see what the other was doing, and they made no effort to synchronize their thrusts into the girl they were sharing. However, Gail likes having her multiple sex partners fuck her in the same tempo, so she delayed her responses and got them driving their cocks into her mouth and pussy simultaneously, while fucking back to meet one and moving her face forward to meet the other. She felt tremendous waves of pleasure sweeping over her body from both places that were being stuffed by hard black cocks, and knew she was getting closer to another orgasm.

The men, both of whom had the edge taken off their horniness, were still quite a way from cumming, but they could tell the white girl was close. Jim didn't care; he continued plunging his cock into her while smiling at the way her body thrashed about under him. Jason was concerned. He remembered what she said to him a few minutes earlier, and wanted to take no chances. He pulled his cock from her mouth but remained straddling her. A few minutes later, he was glad he taken the precaution. She started cumming, and her mouth clamped tightly closed after the initial cry of joy, while her body pitched and bucked under him. At her climax, she cried out with ecstasy again, before her body relaxed completely on the bed.

Although it had been a lot of fun, Jason decided against putting his cock into the dental trap again. Instead, he would fuck the white girl's pussy after Jim finished. He moved away to the side of the bed and the other man, noticing the space suddenly available, sprawled on top of her the way he preferred and continued driving his cock in and out of her pussy. For almost a minute, she lay quietly without responding, until she caught her breath from her orgasm and started fucking back to meet the cock that was plunging in and out of her dripping pink hole.

It didn't look as if it would take Jim very long to cum into her pussy. His body was writhing on top of hers, from all the sensations he was feeling, her nipples rubbing against his chest, her soft legs clamping onto his hips and, best of all, the muscles in her pussy grasping and releasing his cock as he drove it in and out. Five minutes after covering his partner, he grunted and climaxed, but kept fucking her until he ejaculated three times into her pussy. It had been a great piece of ass, but he believed he was through for the night.

Gail had known for the last few minutes Jim was on the verge of cumming, and she reveled in the feel of his semen squirting into her pussy to join that of Kwame and her own juices. She was a bit disappointed, though, because she felt she needed one more orgasm from a black cock to complete her night. Her sense of lacking, minor though it was, didn't last very long because, as soon as Jim pulled his dripping cock out of her, Jason was there to replace him. He said nothing, but knelt between her legs and aimed his erection at the very wet, but enticing pussy that had accommodated his teammates and him so well.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,128 Followers