Gail's Submission

Story Info
Out of control woman meets her match.
2.3k words
4.28
96.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers

This is a true story.

I was on a group camping trip a few years ago when we were invaded by a woman. Her name was Gail and she came to our campout as a guest of one of our regular camping group.

I found Gail to be an irritating person from the very first time I saw her. She was in her mid 20’s, 5’10”, with thick black waist length hair that betrayed the pacific island part of her parentage. Her body was very buxom in shape. She was overweight, but not flabby. Her large body came equipped with a very large pair of breasts, around 45 DD, covered only by a black tank top T-shirt.

Her behavior was loud and overbearing. She delighted in flirting with all the men in our camp and saying things that would cause them to blush.

I did not want her around me at all. I had no idea what would transpire between us that weekend. But, as so many other things in life go, so did my weekend with her. Here is what happened.

It had been a long day, and I was tired. I had been taking skiers out on my boat and giving them some high quality doubles skiing time. I managed to not have Gail around me for the whole day and that was good. It was just before dark and I wanted to watch the sun go down. I docked my boat and tied it off for the night. I like to be on the water as the sun goes down.

Up on the shore about 30 yards away, I could see the rest of my friends at the camp lighting their camp lanterns and cooking dinner.

On this particular evening, I sat down in a seat in the rear of my boat and sipped a cold beer. I enjoyed watching the last of the sun disappear below the horizon. This was my idea of living well.

My moment was shattered by a loud voice coming from the shore. It was Gail, and she had sought me out to chastise me for not taking her out for a ride in my boat. She walked along the dock to the rear of my boat and boarded without even asking. Now she was harassing me at close range.

I want to stop here and explain something to you first. I am a polite and very even tempered guy. I am a large man, 6’6” 245 lbs, so my size tend to discourage all but the foolhardy and the just plain stupid people in this world from bothering me.

I don’t loose my temper easily, I am the slow boil type that needs to simmer awhile before I really loose my temper. When I do, it’s not pretty.

Enough said......

“Why didn’t you take me for a ride today? What’s a matter, don’t you like me?”, she asked loudly.

At this moment I could find no room for politeness within me. I was not in the mood for her shit. My response to her was just this:

“Will you just shut the fuck up”.

Gail froze in her tracks. She stopped and looked at me as if her father had yelled at her and she was truly heartbroken for making him mad at her. Her eyes dropped and her head bowed.

I however was still pretty pissed off at her.

“Why the hell are you coming on to my boat without even asking?”.

“I’m sorry”, she replied. Her voice took on a much more subdued quality. I saw something in her that caught my attention. Her submissive side was very evident by her posture and the look in her eyes

I pointed to the ice chest next to me.

“Come over here”, I told her in a much less angry voice.

She approached and sat on the ice chest. Her eyes would still not look at me. I reached out and touched her cheek with my hand and turned her face toward mine.

Her skin color was dark, but not as dark as a native of one of the pacific islands. I liked the look of it.

“Look at me”, I told her in a softer voice.

Her eyes didn’t move.

“Look at me”, I told her again.

Gail’s eyes looked up at me. I lifted her chin to make her eyes meet mine.

I spoke softly to her. “When you come on to my boat, you will behave yourself. Do you understand?”.

“Yes”, she replied softly to me.

At this point I knew she was drawn to men who could reign her in, and control her. At this point I knew she was mine to do with as I pleased.

I ran my hand through her hair feeling how thick and heavy it was. I liked the feel of it in my hand. I grabbed a handful of it and pulled it back behind her, gently forcing her head back a few inches. She did not resist nor did she protest. I pulled the handful of hair toward me and used it to guide her lips to mine. I kissed her softly, her lips blended easily with mine. I started kissing her harder and pressing my tongue more and more into her mouth. Gail started responding with slight moaning sounds and pressing her lips harder against mine.

I pulled her hair back, forcing her lips to separate from mine. She moaned in disappointment.

“No more....Not yet”. I told her.

As I held her there it started to sink in, just what I had in front of me. I looked at her breasts for a moment, then I used my free hand to explore them more closely. Gail responded with a soft moan when I touched her breast. Her nipples were hard and standing out from her T-shirt. I took a nipple and pinched it slightly between my thumb and forefinger. Gail moaned a little more. I pinched her nipple harder this time and she pushed forward trying to kiss me. I pulled on her hair and told her

“No, not yet”.

I looked down at her tits again and felt excited at the prospect of having unlimited access to them.

“Let me see them”, I said.

Without any hesitation she pulled her shirt up and exposed her huge tits to me. I was starting to like her. I fondled her breasts with both hands for awhile and then pulled her lips to mine. We kissed for a long time while I used my free hand to massage her nipples and squeeze her tits.

Each squeeze of a nipple brought a reaction from her. Gail put her hand in my crotch and started rubbing my cock which was by now very alert and ready.

I settled back into my chair and pulled out my cock for her to see. Gail reached out to touch it and I stopped her.

“Do you want this?”, I asked.

“Yes”, she replied with a slight whine in her voice.

She bent down to suck on it and I pulled her hair to prevent her lips from touching my cock.

“Not now”, I told her.

“You’re not ready for that yet. Right now I want another beer”.

She stood up and bent down to get a beer out of the ice chest that she had been sitting on. I watched her tits hang down as she bent over. It was an amazing sight.

I reached down and grabbed one of her tits with my hand. It was heavy and firm. I can’t remember ever having felt such a large breast in my life.

Gail remained bent over as I fondled her for a short while. I pulled my hand back and she completed her delivery of the beer. I sat back and sipped my new beer. The night was warm and the ice cold beer felt good.

Gail reached over and fondled my cock. Twice I had to tell her not to suck on it. When I finished my beer, I instructed her to pull her shorts off and get on her hands and knees in front of me.

“How’s this”, she asked as she kneeled down and exposed her bare ass to me.

“Let me see.....”, I said. “What have we got here?”.

I reached down and slid my fingers into her pussy. It was wet and open. My fingers went into her with ease. Her arousal was building as I fingered her pussy and clit. My other hand explored other parts of her ample body, but it always came back to her bottom. It was perfect for spanking. I lifted my hand and landed it on her ass with a crack. She was caught off guard by my first swat, and I could feel her body stiffen. I gave her a second swat and she began to wiggle her butt like a happy dog would wag it’s tail. Her pussy was so wet that juice was running down the inside of her thigh. I gave her a few more swats before positioning myself behind her to slide my cock into her. Once I was in, I began a series of long slow thrusts in and out of her. When I had all of my cock in her, she would push back against me and start wiggling her butt like she did when I spanked her.

I stopped once and awhile and pulled her hair back so that her head was pulled back.

“Who do you belong to?”, I asked her.

“I belong to you”, she answered.

“Every bit of you belongs to me, doesn’t it”.

“Yes....Yes I am yours”, she replied.

I performed this slow motion routine for awhile and occasionally swatted her ass some more. Gail’s body would quiver each time my hand came down on her ass. I once drove my cock as far as I could and then swatted her bottom again. This was the trigger to her orgasm. Gail lost all coordination and started grunting loudly. I got pretty excited by this and began pumping my cock harder into her pussy. Her orgasm was about over when I started to cum in her. It was a very satisfying feeling to feel my cum pump into her with each spasm of my cock.

The whole scene had me so turned on that I immediately had her get on top of me and ride me hard. Gail was working me like a machine turned on full blast. She was riding and telling me how good it felt at the same time. Each time she came, her words would become impossible to understand, but she continued to speak anyway. The sight of her huge tits swinging above me fueled my second orgasm.

After it was all over Gail left to get us some dinner. When she returned we started to talk. I turned out that Gail was married to a man who was sort of a wimp. She ran all over him from the first time they met, she told me that she liked it at first, but it got old after awhile. She had no intention of leaving him, but she loved the feeling of a man taking control of her.

Neither of us came to this campout looking for this kind of encounter, it just sort of happened.

Gail went back to her friends and told them that we were just talking.

The next day I did invite her to ride with us on my boat. She behaved herself very well.

That evening she brought dinner and a small cooler of beers to my boat. I was sitting in my captains chair swiveled backwards to watch the sun set when she arrived. She stood at the dock and asked for permission to board. I told her she was welcome.

After dinner Gail knelt down in front of me. Her hand began stroking my cock through my shorts.

“Do you want to suck it?”, I asked.

“Yes I do”, she said.

“OK, suck it nice and easy”.

Gail sucked me for several minutes as I had instructed, and then began to try to take as much of me as she could into her mouth. After some more of this I told her that I was going to cum.

I always let the woman know when I am about to cum. I consider it part of having good manners. Gail swallowed everything I gave her. She continued to lick and suck me for awhile after I cum to lick up the last few drops that oozed from my cock.

We talked some more about her life with her husband, her job, and dream that she once had about being spanked. Before she left I decided to give her a warm ass to go back to camp with. I instructed her to stand in front of me with her tits and her bare ass exposed to me. I fondled her clit for a bit, then I slid two fingers into her pussy. As I pressed my fingers deeper my hand came down hard on her ass.

Gail moaned and then said, “ I like how you do that”.

I gave her several more swats before the urge to fuck her was just too much. I fucked her doggie style for a long time, spanking her when she started to cum. Spanking seemed to intensify her orgasms.

After we were finished, I took a flashlight and inspected her ass for red marks. On one cheek I could clearly see the outline of my hand. I kissed the red spot on her cheek and told her it for her to remember me by.

The when people asked me how I was able to make her settle down and behave, I just told them that I explained to her the rules of being on my boat.

ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers