Gaining Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

"Oh, damn, that feels wonderful," I groaned. My hands found the back of her head and pulled it toward me as I tried to cram the hardness of my dick into that lovely mouth. To my surprise, she backed away and stood up.

"I know you like that, but I want it somewhere else right now." She turned around and pushed me back until the edge of the bed caught my knees and I sat down to keep from falling. She lifted my legs and pulled my trousers and shorts down over my shoes, then began untying the laces to take them off. She finished undressing me and then stood there looking down at me, eyes centered on my cock which was standing straight up. Wordlessly, she got on the bed with me, straddling my hips and stared into my eyes as she slowly lowered her body until her pussy lips touched my dick. Then she caught her lower lip in her teeth and hissed softly as she lowered herself farther. I felt the slight resistance of the ring of muscle in her vagina as it closed behind the head of my swollen cock. She was watching my reaction, smiling at me, measuring the response as she gently and slowly fed my dick into her hungry pussy. Regardless of how hot Della's mouth was, her pussy was even hotter. I felt it sliding slowly home until it was shunted off to her cervix. Her eyes opened wide and she stopped for a moment. She felt beneath her and measured the length of cock still remaining between her fingers.

"We're going to have to work on this," she said, slowly raising herself and then gently resuming her downward course. When she managed to take it all, we both looked down, marveling at the beauty of our junction. Then she leaned forward, her tits brushing my chest and whispered, "I've got it all now, baby, and it feels so good! I love a long thick dick and you've got mine. Larry's going to fuck your little wife good, but I think I've got the best one right here." She raised herself slightly and then slid back down the length of my cock, feeling the increased hardness as I watched Larry doing the same thing to my wife.

Linda was in almost the same position, sitting astride Larry, her hips working slowly up and down as she gave him the ultimate in pleasure. His hands cupped her breasts and he pulled her down on him, sucking them one at a time while his cock screwed my wife's juicy cunt. It was the most erotic scene I had ever enjoyed. My wife, only an arm's length away, was fucking her partner just like she did me, her lovely breasts in his mouth and hands, being fondled and kissed as she stroked his dick with that superheated cunt. Della and I could have been in another world as far as those two were concerned. Larry only cared that my wife's delightful pussy was wrapped tightly around his cock, milking his sperm into her vagina. Her eyes were closed and that little smile was on her face. She was obviously enjoying the feel of his dick in her as well as his mouth on her sensitive tits.

Della's movements were speeding up, like she was in a hurry to get all the cock she could. I almost exploded several times and only managed to head it off by concentrating on other things as I kept her personal dildo hard and long for her. She obviously liked to watch too, her head turning occasionally to see her husband's cock slowly disappearing into my wife's pussy, then the view of Linda's cunt lips being dragged out with each withdrawal from the tight fit in my wife's cunt as he prepared for another agonizingly slow penetration of her. Once she reached over and gave his balls a little squeeze, earning a slight "yip" from Linda as Larry reacted by jamming his dick hard into her cunt. They both laughed but never stopped or even slowed.

"You like that, don't you, Larry?" she asked her husband with a smile. “You've finally found a set of knockers that do justice to your love of sweet tits and a pussy to match, haven't you?" Linda blushed, unused to being complimented by another woman, but she smiled too.

"I certainly have," Larry admitted, reaching up and squeezing my wife's tits, watching the abundance of breast flesh protrude from his tightly grasping hands, the nipples swollen and standing out hard from the rosy aurealas. "And they're beautiful! Come here, honey," he said, using them as handles to pull her down until they were at his mouth, "Let me suck these lovelies."

He did just that, inhaling the soft, warm flesh of first one, then the other, the suction of his mouth encouraging the nipples to stand even firmer and more beautiful. It was a fascinating sight and I knew immediately that I would never be satisfied until I had seen many more men doing this with my wife while I watched their cocks growing in her pussy. It was having the effect that I would have expected, knowing how sensitive those lovelies were. Larry's cock glistened with the juices the two of them were generating in her cunt.

Linda's eyes were closed, her mouth open, her chest rising and falling swiftly with the passion he generated in her. She moaned softly when he took his hands from her breasts and put them over her ass, pulling the cheeks apart and tighter against his thrusting cock. She held her breast to his mouth with both hands, feeding the succulent flesh to him as he slowly fucked her.

"Oh, that's beautiful," Della hissed. "Look how her sweet pussy is gulping his cock. Go for it, honey: Make him cum in you. He'll fuck you all night if you let him."

I could tell that was exactly what was in my wife's mind. Her previous encounters with her men had never been satisfactory unless they gave her hours of pleasure and Larry obviously had the stamina to keep her going for the time she needed to reach her full potential. The sight was exciting to Della too, her ass bounding up and down on my crotch, taking all I had to offer and the hungry cunt lips squeezing me, begging for some of my cum.

"Oh, so beautiful!" Della repeated catching her lower lip with her teeth. "I've never seen anyone so perfectly matched as you two."

I was watching for the telltale flush of her chest that always preceded Linda's orgasms and I saw it begin to creep up from her belly, over her chest and into her face as her jerky repetitions began to give her the pleasure she wanted. Della was panting now, thrusting hard against my cock, her breasts trying to escape the tight grip of my hands, her eyes locked on mine. Then it came. Della groaned and leaned back against my legs which I had raised to support her when the moment arrived. I could see my cock flexed tightly against the forward walls of her cunt, literally protruding against the flesh of her lower belly, a rigid rod of steel that was spurting my baby making juices into her while she shuddered through her own orgasm. Milky white gobs of cum flowed from her stretched pussy to soak into and coat my pubic hairs as Della watched, trailing her fingers through the soupy mass then sucking them. Linda was getting exactly the same thing from her lover, jerking her body back and forth as he kept his rod tightly wedged in her cunt allowing her to use him as her private fuck toy. Her head went back and her movements became jerkier as she came, grinding her cunt down over his cock, feeling the spasms of her orgasm and the hard thrusting of that thick cock bringing her the delights she had come to expect from other men.

She fell forward. I was unsure if Larry had shot his load into her and didn't know for sure until I saw the silvery flow seeping out of the tight fit of his cock in my wife's cunt. He had, perfectly, and my wife's pussy wasn't about to allow it to escape from the deepest regions of her vagina. Della and I both watched, fascinated by the sight of Linda's tightly clenched pussy slowly releasing only the smallest amount of Larry's cum. I could see the muscles milking him like her pet cow, squeezing his semen deep into her welcoming vagina.

I looked at Della who was still staring open mouthed at her husband's continuing thrusts. Obviously he wasn't through with my wife, regardless of how much cum he had pumped into her. Raising herself, Della whispered, "Let's go into the other bedroom and leave these two alone." She took my hand and clambered off me, tugging me with her, her hand tightly clamped over her pussy. I agreed readily. I knew what I wanted and Della was holding it in her just for me.

It was hours later, the early hours of dawn, before our exertions caught up with us. We were in their living room, on the same couches we had been on when we came, exploring each other slowly and gently, letting the fervor that had kept us screwing for hours reawaken. I had lost track of how many times Della had came, but I was well aware of how that sweet pussy liked the feeling of my mouth and tongue pulling it from her as she lay with her legs over my back or squatted over my face, feeding it to me. She had been delighted to find that I was as interested in oral sex as she, and we had just recovered from a vigorous sixty nine before we joined Larry and Linda in the living room.

Linda was sitting in Larry's lap, his cock wedged in her cunt, sharing her tongue with him in passionate kisses as he fondled her tits and titillated her clit with slowly moving fingers. It was obvious that neither of them was through. Neither were we.

"Did Earl give you what you wanted?" my usually shy wife said as we entered.

"He sure did,” Della laughed, "but I'm going to want some more. I'm greedy. How about you? Is Larry taking good care of you?"

"I think you can say that," Linda purred grinding her pelvis into Larry's groin and earning a groan and a smile.

"I thought he would," Della laughed. "One look at that photo Earl sent and I knew that he'd go nuts until he got a chance to feel up those lovely boobs of yours."

"That wasn't the only thing he's feeling up," Linda laughed, again spreading her legs slightly to show the length of cock Larry had inside her. "And he feels so good!" she said, putting one hand down to press against her lover's dick, tucking it tighter inside her obviously juicy pussy before closing her thighs around it tightly, holding him right where she wanted.

"Earl, you're one lucky guy," Larry said, smiling up at me. He lifted the short transparent gown Linda wore to expose her breasts to us and squeezed both, forcing my wife's nipples to stand up high and proud. "I could suck these forever and still not get enough. Aren't they beautiful?" Linda only giggled as he displayed her loveliest assets to us.

"I know exactly what you mean, and don't think I don't try," I laughed, "but Linda keeps telling me that it draws too much attention when I try to do it in public." Just seeing him, both hands wrapped tightly around those lovelies and his cock in her pussy made me hard again despite the fact I had just finished shooting a load of cum into Della's pussy only a few minutes before. I knew I'd never be satisfied with keeping my wife to myself ever again. The sight was just too exhilarating.

"And I have to say that Della's are a lovely handful too." I bent over and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and massaged it thoroughly with my tongue before continuing, "as well as being a mouthful."

"Talk about a mouthful," Della laughed, reaching over and squeezing my cock. "And what a cuntlapper, Linda. I'd never get out of bed if he ate my cunt all the time like he must yours."

"I try to keep him up on top of me, rather than eating me," Linda laughed. "If I didn't, he'd be eating me all the time. What's so funny though, is he prefers eating and fucking me after someone else has fucked me. Once I found that out I haven't had any trouble keeping him interested. He's definitely a handful!"

"He is that," Della agreed, using her handhold on my dick to pull me down on the couch with her. Her pussy was still leaking cum and rather than let it roll out of her and onto the couch, I used my hand to cover her pussy, dipping my fingers between those soft, warm lips, sliding them up slowly to extract the sweetness of her. I lapped at my fingers like a man eating ice cream before covering that fountain of bliss again. Della laughed. "Playing with your food again, aren't you? Wouldn't you rather have all of it rather than a few fingers full at a time?"

"I think you know the answer to that,” I smiled back.

"Well then," she said, pushing me back on the couch while she stood up, "I certainly approve of the idea." Putting one leg between me and the back of the couch, she straddled me. With one foot on the floor, she slowly lowered herself until I could reach up to grip her waist and pull her hips down until that sweet pussy was pressed against my lips.

I opened my mouth wide, engulfing that sweet triangular area, letting my tongue slide deep between those soft, warm lips as my upper lip caressed her clit. Both of Della's hands went behind my head and I felt her pulling me tighter to her crotch, being smothered in that lovely muff that still sparkled with my last cum.

"I love to watch her do that," I heard Larry say.

"Do you want to eat me?" I heard my wife say, disappointed. I knew that she much preferred her men fucking her than giving her what she could get anytime from me.

"Unh, unh," Larry replied, obviously shaking his head. "I much prefer the feeling of this sweet pussy sliding up and down my cock too much for that. At least for now," he added hastily, realizing he had made a possible error. "That is unless you want me to eat you...."

"Don't even think about it until you can't get this up anymore." Linda purred. "Just watch those two enjoying themselves if that's what you like to see, especially if you keep this up."

I could tell from the slight catch in her voice that Larry was doing his duty. She was very near another orgasm. I wished that I could be beneath her when Larry put that next load of cum in her while she came with him. Della was riding me hard, her cunt sliding back and forth over my face from forehead to chin, enjoying the sensation of my nose manipulating her clit, my tongue searching the depths of her hot cunt, and the feeling of my lips covering her entire pussy. My hands were on her breasts, gently squeezing them in time to the thrusts of her hips. She was grunting with pleasure, letting the cum flow from her vagina into my mouth in almost a steady stream, obviously getting ready to cum again, to fill me with the hot juices of her pussy once more.

"Damn, look at them go," I heard Larry almost whisper, then a grunt from him as he felt my wife's cunt contract around his cock, sucking him in deeper as she gasped with pleasure from her own orgasm.

"This is so beautiful," I heard him gasping as he let his cock soak in the passionate heat of her cunt. "I never dreamed you could be this lovely." The sound of his lips closing over her nipples told me that once again the attraction had not lessened, nor would it in the future. I knew Linda would be rocking in his lap, one hand over her lovers head, pulling him tighter to her breasts as she rode the still rigid dick at the end of her love nest.

"I never thought that I would see Della finally getting all the cunt lapping she wanted," he continued. "Most men just want to give her a quick lap or two, and then have her suck them off. Earl seems to really enjoy eating her out."

"He does," I could hear Linda panting between thrusts. She was riding Larry with a vengeance, determined to make him cum again inside her. "When we first started swinging he would make me tell him when someone fucked me, then he'd go down on me and eat me until there was nothing left, then fuck me again. He loves to eat hot cum out of a woman's box. And you don't mind?"

"Not at all, as long as she keeps fucking me too," I heard Larry laugh. "She's really good, just like you."

"I can vouch for that," Della gasped, still clutching me tightly to her cunt. "I don't mind being a cocksucker when a man eats my pussy like your husband does, in fact I love It." she giggled. "But especially when he can fuck too. Earl has such a lovely cock. My mouth and pussy fit it perfectly and then, to feel his tongue pulling that cum out of my cunt.....a-h-h-h," she cooed just as her cunt contracted again, filling me with more of those soft, hot juices, "What a ride!"

"Speaking of fucking," I heard Larry say, "Would you care to join me in the bedroom again, my dear?"

"I'd love to," I heard her say.

There was just enough space between my eyes and Della's muff to see the wink Linda gave me as Larry strode off with her to the bedroom again, my wife at his side. His arm was around her, one hand cupping one of those magnificent boobs, the nipple already swollen to heroic proportions.

I knew that a real treat would await me when we finally returned home.

The next day I wasn't disappointed.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12