Galactic Bounty Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingkey
kingkey
363 Followers

Still skeptical, I asked, "How much will all that I cost? I just spent three quarters of my savings, and I still have to buy fuel and provisions for the trip."

He laughed and said, "Hell, I ain't near the thief most of these yahoos around here are. I won't charge you for the sleep study. It says you're going to be doing that on your own ship anyway. I'll only charge you for the checkout ride, and the licensing fee. How does 500 credits sound to you?"

"That's the best deal I've had, since I landed on this rock."

Handing him my credit chip, I noticed that had charged me 500 local credits, not Galactic credits. Finally, I had met up with an honest man.

We spent the rest of the day installing the cold sleep chambers, and testing everything out. I was pleased to see that all six units were military grade.

As soon as we lifted off, he introduced me to Sarah, the ships AI. I had expected that the interface with the ships AI via keyboard. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that she was a very recent model, and could be interfaced by voice commands.

I knew it wasn't true, but it seemed as though Sarah had her own personality... not that of just a machine.

I was amazed at the way the ship handled during my checkout ride. The previous owner had kept the ship in excellent condition.

I knew that I would want a better ship as soon as possible. Hopefully, I would be able to get one that was armed, and faster than the old tug was. However, until things changed a lot, and I could save up for a better ship, this little tug would have to do.

Edited by Old Fart, and Ice Wolf

Final Edit By TeNderLoin

kingkey
kingkey
363 Followers
12