Galactic Bounty Hunter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingkey
kingkey
361 Followers

She looked at me and said. "After we are married, we will operate the ship together. You as the pilot, and me as the engineer. You don't think that after we're married, I'm going to let you run around all over the place without me, do you?"

"Oh, no you don't! Bounty hunting is too dangerous for you to be along with me! I'd spend so much time worrying about you getting hurt, that I would probably end up getting killed, myself!"

"Now quit talking nonsense. I don't plan on becoming a bounty hunter, myself. I just plan on staying with the ship, and taking care of my man and our children. Now you're wasting time. Are you going to marry me or do you plan on our first child being a bastard?"

This just kind of caught me off guard, and I stared at her, open-mouthed.

She said, "Yup! You're going to be a daddy in about seven months. Now close your mouth, and come on. Let me show you our new ship and home."

After that I got the grand tour. She had changed both engines of the interceptor, for two of the engines out of the destroyer. At this I just looked at her, shocked.

"Trust me, all the frames and bulkheads have been reinforced to handle the stress. It also has two extra missile tubes on the nose. I also changed all four gravity pulse lasers for the heavier plasma cannons from the destroyer and two extra pulse lasers on each broadside. After mounting the two larger engines, I found that we had plenty of extra power for the weapons. And notice that hump behind the bridge? That's the larger shield from the destroyer."

After we went inside, I discovered a lot more of the work she had done. For one thing, she had mounted the command and firing computer from the destroyer but I noticed that the slot for the massive artificial intelligence hard drive was empty. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised in question.

She said, "I kind of thought you'd like to have Sarah along."

"You're right about that. The ship wouldn't be the same without Sarah... but can she handle all of this ship by herself?"

"She won't have to. Since this was a military ship, it has two back up AI's!"

I nodded my head as we continued the tour. Coming to the Captain's Cabin I opened the door. I discovered that the bulkhead between it and the next cabin had been removed, making for one massive living area. That was very surprising, considering the size of the ship.

Desiree just looked at me and smiled as she crossed the corridor to the other side. I discovered a large cabin that had been converted to a recreation room, suitable for tots, as well as adults. The next cabin had been converted into a small gymnasium.

The next three cabins were set up as guest cabins. Back next to the Captain's Cabin was a large galley and dining area. Finally, the cabins next to the galley were set up to be used as cells for any prisoners we might have. On the lower decks, we had (in both the front and the aft sections) missile and weapons rooms, with two large storage holds, between.

Most of the farthest aft section was taken up by a very crowded engine room. It's a good thing that most of the ship was automated, since there really wasn't much space in the engine room, for anything besides the machinery. I looked once more to Desiree, and she said that about the only time in engine room really needed to be manned, was while in combat or during maneuvers. Other than that, most of the controls could be operated from the bridge.

"Pretty fancy, there, Desiree, awful fancy to be used as a paddy wagon. Looks more like a traveling brothel!"

Elbowing me in the ribs she said, "Paddy wagon, your ass. This is no damned Paddy wagon! This is our home. And get that 'brothel' idea out of your head. The only pussy you're going to be getting, is mine!"

"You know I'm just teasing you, honey. However, if you're planning to travel with me all the time, what's going to happen with your brother, Dan?"

"Now I know you haven't been paying much attention to anything other than getting your dick wet, every time you're on the planet. If you'd paid more attention, you'd know that Dan has it bad for the widow down the road. She has six children ranging from the ages of 5 to 15. He's wanted to ask her to marry him, but knows that the junkyard is not big enough to support more than one family. So, when we leave, it will all be left to him, to carry on.

"He has some big ideas about taking the other interceptors, and turning them into yacht's, to sell to some of the rich people on the planet. After showing a lot of pictures that he took of the interior of our ship (and the designs of the automations to allow a small crew to operate it), he already has orders for the next three interceptors, and wants to acquire more. Plus I hope you don't get mad, but I told him that after we move out of Sarah... your old ship... and into this one, and installed one of the other AI's here, that you would probably give the Sarahto him to make another yacht, since you won't be needing it anymore."

"Oh, you do you seem to have this all worked out, Miss Genius. So just what is the next step that you have planned?"

"We do what triggered this thing in the first place. We need to head over to the planetary authority's office, where you will finally make an honest woman of me. Then I'll come back here and move the ship over to the port, and get it supplied with both supplies and new reward posters... because, Buster, you've got a family to support, now, and you are almost broke!"

Laughing at her, I gave her a big hug and thought, 'I may be almost broke, here; but right now, I feel like the richest man in the galaxy!'

So ends the first story of the galactic bounty hunters. I hope you have enjoyed it. Depending on the response to this first one, I may turn this into a series, or open it as a universe for contributions by other authors.

Kingkey

Edited By Old Fart, and Ice Wolf

Final Edit By TeNderLoin

kingkey
kingkey
361 Followers
12