Game Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers

Tommy was now at a full stand, impatient as only a guy with a fresh boner can be. He couldn't see what was going on behind her, but he didn't care.

"How do you want this, honey?" he asked, brandishing his newly tumescent member. Which by the way was a little shorter than mine. Not that I was counting. "You like it on top? Want to go cowgirl?"

"No, at least not yet. Right now I want another pile driver. You didn't see John go caveman on me, but I'd sure like that again. Pin me down and drill for oil." I liked her attitude. She looked at me and grinned, "Oh boy."

It was interesting, in an intellectual way, to compare our techniques. His approach was more direct, more primitive. Whatever, it worked for Marie. And having squirted in her mouth a short while ago, Tommy was in no danger of coming off too soon.

Not being a woman, I have no idea how Marie could take the pounding he gave her for what seemed like a half an hour. But take it she did, with obvious relish, coming very vocally at least twice during his determined assault. I've seen him work out at the gym, so I knew he had stamina, but wow.

He finally bellowed and pressed into Marie as far as he could. His climax set off another for her, and I knew he was getting the hot pussy massage I'd enjoyed twice already. Man, either Jenny was a woman in a thousand, or Mike was a complete idiot for letting this one stray.

He collapsed, almost burying her smaller frame with his. She gave a muffled cry for space, and he quickly rolled off. Neither of them had anything left. They lasted about ten seconds before the oxytocin kicked in and they went out like snuffed candles.

I left them laced on the bed and went to rustle up some food. This sex stuff is hungry work. I put Tommy's beer in the cooler and pulled out bags of chips and pretzels, some dips and veggie sticks, the kind of stuff we'd have had if we'd watched the game instead of watching each other fuck.

Twenty minutes later the game was ending when I heard the shower go on. It wasn't big enough for two so I knew there wasn't any action there. Sure enough, Tommy stumbled out in my other robe with sleep-struck eyes and a shit-eating grin.

"Holy fuck, John, that chick is a fucking maniac in the sack. How'd you hook up with her? She's married, right?"

I told him exactly how the day started, which left him shaking his head. "Son, you are just the luckiest bastard I know. Not in a million years would some cutie show up at my door and fuck me and someone who just stopped by. Damn, I got to hang around you more."

"Million years for me too, bro. I believe that was my lottery ticket, my trifecta, my hole in one, my royal flush all rolled into one. I just wish I had pictures to remember it by."

"No pictures, guys." Marie was out of the shower, towel-wrapped and glowing with the light of several orgasms. "Pictures get out and somebody probably dies. Probably me." A little dramatic, but then, no pictures so no worries.

"I'm starving," she said. "Anything better than chips and carrot sticks around here?" She rummaged the fridge and cupboards, finding the makings of a meal. After eating for six, we sat back and contemplated. And burped.

"Uh, guys, I should probably leave you two alone," offered Tommy. "I mean this was really great and all, but I feel like a third wheel now."

Marie protested first. "No way, Tommy. You just gave me one of the three best fucks I've ever had, you can't just walk away now." Hmmm, I hope I'd given her one of the others. "And yes, John, you gave me the other two." Women. Can they really read minds, or are we just that transparent?

I agreed. "Hey, Tom, you're not a third wheel, you're a second banana. You know Marie's hubby is out of town, right? This shit ain't over until she says it's over. What say we let this food settle, then get this nice clean girl all dirty again. All right with you, baby?"

"Oh, you charmer, you. I just hope you studs got enough fuel to last until morning. You'll need it. And John, you started something back there we're going to have to finish." Whatever could she mean? Oh, right, that.

We joked and watched a little TV. Marie sat between us and played with our dicks. We toyed with her breasts and idly fingered her. Soon she was sharing hot kisses with us. I was hard, so was Tommy, and Marie was hot and flushed, her nipples like pebbles again. Everybody was ready to fuck.

I'd picked up a vibe from Marie when I told her to suck Tommy's cock. Maybe she got more turned on when play-dominated, and when the talk got nasty. I thought I'd test that theory.

"Let's go, Marie, back to the bedroom. You got hard cocks to take care of." She was small enough I just scooped her up. She squealed and tittered as I dumped her on the bed. "Spread. Tommy wants to eat you, and I need some skull. Do a good job and we'll both fuck you. But get to it, we're horny."

She inched over to my dick, still on her back. I positioned her head over the edge and stood above her, a straight shot down her gullet if I felt like it. Tommy got down and started slurping. I doubt he had my oral skills, but I don't think it mattered much to Marie.

"Ok, that's it, keep sucking my cock while Tommy eats your cunt. Does Mike know what a slut he married, how you need more cock than he can give you? What would he say if he walked in right now? He'd probably tell us to use you all night while he butt-fucked his whore in the next bed. Yeah, I'll bet he knows all about your secret dirty sex life, how you need to get it on with two, three, five guys at once, anyone, hell, anything with a hard cock. Keep sucking, I didn't say stop."

This patter, and the work Tommy was doing, had an obvious effect on her. She was wriggling like an eel, her hands tugging at her breasts and rubbing her pussy in the places she liked best. Tommy had to struggle to keep on target because the target kept gyrating away.

I was stroking pretty deep at times, almost gagging her, but she didn't complain. Her breathing, already ragged from the mouth fuck, became faster as she neared a climax on Tommy's tongue. He must have added a clit nip to the mix because she yelped, almost a bark, several times in a row. I kept up a verbal stream the whole time, random execrations and general filth aimed at her sexual psyche.

When she came it was monumental. Her core muscles clamped tight, you could see ripples in her belly, and she went completely stiff and silent. I'll bet that pussy was going wild inside. I pulled out because she could no longer suck, she was gaping open like a drowning fish. Well, theory confirmed. She liked it dirty with a hint of force. Liked it a lot, I'd say.

Tommy still had his mouth glued to her pussy, riding the wave to the end. Actually, he couldn't do much else because in her throes she'd grabbed his head right into her. What a sexy, sexed up woman this Marie was. Sure glad she stopped by today.

She released all at once with a whoosh and a gulp, then clamped down again. The cycle repeated with less rigor at shorter intervals, until she was breathing normally, if still a bit unfocused.

"Ow!" she said. "I think I broke a rib. FUCK that was intense! I thought I knew what a climax was but I never... FUCK! We have to stop now, it's time for me to die happy."

"Not yet, babe. That was yours, now we want ours. Take a break, I'll get you a beer, but you've got a solemn duty to get us off as good as you got. It's only fair."

She just laughed. "Yeah, I need a beer. But there's no way you're getting what I just had. Men can't come like that. You'd pop all your brain veins."

I got us brews, and she purred like a kitten under our gentle strokes. "Tommy, you eat a mean pussy, but John -- when you forced your cock into my throat it gave me goosebumps, and then that shit you were saying... it burned right through me. You soul-fucked me. I never knew I could get so hot. I don't even remember the words, it just... reached me. How did you know? Do you do that for every woman when you fuck?"

"No, Marie, just for you. A little verbal abuse got you cooking, so I maxed it out. Worked, eh?"

"Fuck it worked. It'd probably never hit me the same way again, now that I know. But once was cool. Once like that I bet most women never get."

We chatted and drank for a few minutes. Marie went to "freshen up" as the ladies say. When she got back she pouted at the limp state of our dicks and said she thought we were going to fuck her, and how could we fuck her with those little things? Naturally we asked for help, and naturally she obliged.

Soon she had us fully prepped and eager. "Guys, I can't top what you did, but what about this. You ever done a sandwich, a DP? I haven't, but it seems like it'd be easy to figure out. Wanna try?"

I looked at Tommy. This was a commitment to intimacy I wasn't sure we could deal with, basically rubbing dicks together inside someone. But when Tommy just shrugged, I knew we'd be cool.

"Marie, as long as I get to fuck you again I don't care about the mechanics. We're fine with doubling up on you. Question is, who gets the front and who gets the back? Oh, and here's some lube." I keep a little Kentucky jelly handy. Better to have and not need, than need and not have, am I right?

She made a show of measuring our cocks, and settled on Tommy's. "I think this one goes in my pussy, at least to start. We'll see what happens." Hah. Greedy little girl.

We kissed some more and she whispered, "Go easy, I haven't had anything up my ass in a long time. If I say stop, give it a rest and we'll see if I can take any more."

We worked out the arrangements. Tommy on his back, Marie riding cowgirl, me kneeling behind her. She threw a leg over, giving a contented sigh as she sank onto his very stiff cock in one smooth motion. "Oh, that is sooo fine, you guys have no idea how good it feels to be stuffed with a nice fat cock." True dat, very true.

I watched them fuck for a few minutes. Now there's a phrase I couldn't have written before then. Marie got right into it, humping, rocking and twisting to give Tommy maximum pleasure. Oh yeah, and her too. I almost hated to interrupt, almost.

"Time for act two, baby. Pull her to your chest, Tom. Marie, push out and let me grease you up." I worked a jellied finger into her asshole, with no resistance, then a second one. The word is, "if she can take two she can take you" but to be extra sure I got a third one in.

Marie was a trouper. She shied a little with each added digit but Tommy nudged her clit to keep her distracted. It was strange, feeling the motion of his cock through her ass chute, but it was going to get even weirder in a minute so I didn't dwell on it. I asked him to hold up a bit.

"Ok, baby, keep pushing and I should slide right in. Ready?" I pressed the head against her now expanded anus and sure enough, just like in the movies, my cock popped in an inch. She gasped but said nothing so I gave her a bit more, pause, a little more, repeat, until my entire length was buried in her bowels. Man it was hot, and tight in a different way from a pussy. Oh, I think we're going to like this.

"Back to it, Tommy. Let's fuck this chick."

We tried to seesaw, Tom fucking in as I pulled back and vice versa. That worked for a while, but pretty soon Marie let us know with her motions that she wanted all in, all out, which frankly was a lot easier.

"Oh my god, it's like one giant dick fucking me. Christ, I never felt so full. Fuck me harder, I can take it, keep fucking me you have to fuck me harder fuck fuck I can't believe all the cock, fuck my ass, don't stop, faster, harder..." You can't say she didn't know what she wanted. I think the key word was "fuck".

She was doing most of the work now, pulling up and driving down on both of us at once. We were mostly passive poles of flesh. That's not a complaint. The slickness of the lube mingled with her juices eased any chafing or discomfort we might have felt. It was pretty glorious, actually.

After maybe ten minutes the friction and heat had me really close. I was trying to hold back until Marie got off, which was a sure thing but for the timing. Same for Tommy, but he had to contend with that talented snatch.

Marie was almost upright, so I reached around to cup her tits and tweak her nipples, something I now knew could tip her over. Tommy's fingers found her clit hood and started a circular rub, following her as she rose and fell. That was the clincher. But instead of freezing like before, she came while in full thrust, shouting and bobbing and clenching our cocks with two different sets of muscles. As she slowed, Tommy and I took up the stroke.

That was more than I could take and I let loose with a blast and a grunt, and another and another, and I could feel Tommy pulsing too, how weird is that, not bad just new and odd, and not something I think we'd be discussing around the weight stacks.

Marie flopped over, our dwindling cocks slipped out, and semen started to leak from both her holes. The only sound was a low keening from Marie, who was lying on her side totally out of it. Tommy and I were immobilized.

I don't know how long we stayed like that because I zonked. Next thing I knew, Marie was licking my cock. I don't know why, surely she didn't think we could repeat that. Or maybe she did, she was crazy after all.

When she saw that I was back, she gave a last lick and propped herself up on one elbow. Tommy stirred awake too, and Marie bent to give him a long, sexy kiss. "Thank you. Both. If I live to a hundred I'll never top this, or ever forget it. Mike can fuck his little tramp all he likes, he'll never have what we just had. I win."

"All on you, babe. A good day for me would have been a few beers with Tommy and a close game. Now I know the hottest, sexiest and most... fuckable woman ever." She gave me a punch on the shoulder. I guess I deserved it.

"Take my number, Marie. Any time you want a repeat, just give me, give us, a call. I think I can speak for Tommy on that." Tommy gave a big fuck yeah.

"Oh, I don't think so, John. I got my revenge fuck out of my system. This was a one time fantasy, but it'll keep me warm when it gets cold at home."

We said we understood. Damn it. We kissed and cuddled and fondled a little more, but the moment had passed. Marie took a quick shower, slinked back into her dress, and was gone, leaving two amazed and fully fucked guys to ponder the tides of fate. Yeah. I mean, to think about hot married pussy.

------------

Over the next few weeks, then months, Tommy came by a few more times for beers and a game, but it was a little awkward because we were both sort of waiting for the knock on the door that never came.

I did see Marie once at a company party, and by the way our Jenny has left the building, along with a senior exec. I guess Mike wasn't the only one tapping her ass. Anyway, Marie. We were cordial as could be, no hint of that Saturday. Unless you count her one little goose at the bar. Vixen.

So imagine my surprise when the phone rang early one Saturday, and her number popped up on the caller ID.

"Hey, Marie, what's up, I miss you, you little sexpot."

"Uh, hi John, it's Marie. Oh, hey, I was just wondering if, maybe um, if, oh god I can't believe myself, if maybe you were having a... a few guys over to watch a game today?"

END

With love from Nico, January 2013

nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers
12