Game Night

Story Info
Friends over for a good time.
3.7k words
3.91
34.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week at work. Steve was a manager for a defense contractor in town and things had not been going well at the office. There had been a lot of problems with the network as well as some performance issues with some of the employees; the contract was up for bid. Needless to say, Steve was looking forward to the weekend. Some time with his wife, some friends, a bar-b-q, and a few drinks would do him good.

Steve and Jamie had been friends with Chris and Beth since high school. They had lost touch from time to time over the years, but always managed to stay friends. They would get together about once a month to fill each other in on what had been happening in their lives; this weekend would be no different. Plans were made for Saturday afternoon around three o'clock, so the morning would be very busy getting the house ready for company.

Steve woke up first, around five thirty in the morning and went for his usual run; four miles around the housing development and back home to shower and start the day. It was a beautiful morning, like most in Colorado during the summer. At five thirty, the sun had only been up for about fifteen minutes, and Steve really enjoyed running with the sunrise. Running in the morning always seemed to help him clear his mind and get ready for whatever the day would bring, and it was nice to run while the rest of the world was still in bed.

He finished his run in around twenty-eight minutes, just a little longer than usual. Probably because he had a lot on his mind that morning, and needed a little extra time to think. After his run, he went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower just like every morning, but today he got lucky; the kids were still asleep in their beds. Rather than take a shower, he decided to slip out of his running clothes and back into bed next to his beautiful wife, Jamie.

They had been married for nearly twenty years, and had always been madly in love. The love they shared was always amazing, and so was the love they made together. Jamie was a very attractive woman and what made her even sexier to Steve was that she did not think so. Steve was a very lucky man to share his life with someone as smart and as gorgeous as Jamie.

After watching her sleep for a few minutes, he began to gently kiss her on her shoulder and caress her back. Sensing his touch, she gently rolled onto her back and looked him deep in the eyes; he loved her suede-blue eyes. She smiled and asked him what he was doing.

"I just got done with my run and thought I would join you back in bed."

"Are the kids still asleep?" She asked.

"Yep, sleeping like babies."

"Good," she replied, "I was hoping they were, I had a great dream about you last night."

"Oh really?"

"Mmmm, yes." She answered in a very seductive voice.

"Why don't you tell me about it?" Steve said with an evil grin.

"Because I want to show you."

At that moment, Jamie threw him on to his back and put both hands on his chest. "Don't move." She told him, and darted off into the bathroom. When she came out, she was wearing nothing but a smile, and had something in her hand. She stood in the doorway, and threw it at him.

"What is this?" he asked. He knew what it was; it was a cock-ring with a vibrating egg on it that could make his entire member hum as good as any vibrator. She just stood there with a grin.

"Put it on."

Steve reached under the bed for the secret stash of lube they kept there for just this kind of situation. He put a couple of drops on the cock-ring, a couple of drops on the head of his shaft, and began to work the piece of silicone over his throbbing member until it was down to the hilt. By now, Jamie was biting her bottom lip at the sight of Steve working the cock-ring onto his now glistening and well-lubricated shaft. She loved to watch him work his large cock. Every time he did, her pussy would over-flow with the anticipation of taking in every inch; and this morning was no different.

Now that one of her favorite toys was in place, it was time for her make last night's dream come true. She walked over to the side of the bed opposite of Steve. Still biting her lip, she crawled over to him on all fours, bent down and gently kissed him on the cheek, and whispered in his ear, "Lie still... I'm going to do all the work." She kissed down his neck, and then to his chest, making sure that her supple breasts kept in contact with his body, all the way down to his erect dick. She gently put his cock into her mouth, slowly and gently taking it all in. Now that it was nice and wet, she climbed on top and inserted the rose-red tip of his cock into her hungry pussy. Pausing before taking him all the way inside her, she reached over and turned on the vibrating egg and his cock came to life insider of her. She let out a small whimper when the vibration started, then slowly took the rest of his shaft into her now soaking cunt. Once his entire cock was inside her, she began to grind on top of him in circles, moving the flesh-vibrator around inside her pussy.

There she sat. Steve's vibrating cock inside her juicy pussy, her eyes closed, and her head thrown back in what was quickly approaching ecstasy. Just as she was about to cum, Steve picked her up and rolled her over on her back; Jamie did not complain. Instead, she opened her eyes and stared deep into his, begging to be fucked, and Steve was happy to oblige. He sat up on his knees and pushed hers back toward her chest so he could have total control over her pussy. He slowly pulled his vibrating shaft out of her cunt, amazed at how wet it was. As the head of his cock emerged, he grabbed the shaft and moved the head of his vibrating penis up, separating her pussy-lips, until the head of his cock was vibrating her clit. As soon as he touched it, she took a deep breath and held it, holding in the cry of pleasure that would have surely awoken the kids. Steve moved his vibrating shaft back and forth along her clit so that she could get the full sensation of the rock-hard, vibrating flesh. Then he slowly slid it back into her pussy until he was completely buried inside her.

She closed her eyes, and opened them again, staring into Steve as if to tell him something. Steve got the message: Pound my pussy. Please. Her eyes were screaming the words for her; she didn't have to make a sound. Again, Steve was happy to accommodate her wishes and slowly began to slam his vibrating cock as deep into her juicy cunt as far as it would go. He pounded her for what seemed like an eternity, until Jamie pulled him down on top of her and held on with all her strength. She held on tight, shaking in her rapture. At that moment, Steve spilled his hot cum deep inside her pussy, the squirt so intense from the cock-ring it made Jamie flinch. She loved the feeling of his cum inside her; it made her orgasms more intense than when he pulled and came on her stomach or back.

They lay there together, Steve collapsed on top of Jamie, both panting as if they had just made love for the first time. That was the beauty of it all. Even though they had been married for nearly twenty years, each orgasm was as good as the first. The only problem today was there was still a lot to accomplish before their guests arrived. They each needed showers, the kids needed dressed and fed, and they still had to get the house picked up and everything ready for dinner with Chris and Beth.

The day went quickly, and everything got done just in time for the ring of the doorbell. It was always nice to see Chris and Beth. They got along so well, and enjoyed spending summer afternoons with them, talking over some drinks and a board game. Steve and Chris would cook up some burgers and brats on the grill while Jamie and Beth would get the rest of the food ready in the Kitchen, and the kids played either outside or in the basement.

After dinner, Chris and Steve helped the girls clear the table and do the dishes. They each made a fresh drink and headed for the dining room for a board game and some desert. Tonight it was a chocolate cream pudding something-or-other that tasted very good. Jamie always loved the way chocolate made her feel; of course, the wine coolers were a lot of help too. The game for the evening was Trivial Pursuit. None of them was very good at it, but it was fun to play and always sparked some of the most interesting conversations. Tonight was no different. Some of the things they talked about would not be considered part of any normal conversation. Nevertheless, they talked just the same.

Somehow, as the evening turned to night, they got on the topic of sex. Beth and Jamie somehow got on the topic of their favorite sex toys. As they ran through the list of toys and what they liked about them, Steve could feel his cock starting to come to life in his shorts. As the night went on, the girls kept talking about dildos and vibrators, and the guys talked about work but always kept an ear open to what the girls were saying.

Steve spoke up first. "You girls are terrible! What would your mothers say!"

"What? A girl can't help it if she knows what pleases her!" replied Beth.

Jamie followed with, "Don't worry, even the best toys could never replace your cock!"

"I would have never guessed by the way you two are going on." Steve replied with a grin because he knew that it would get to Jamie, just a little.

"Whatever!" responded Jamie, who quickly ignored the smirk on Steve's face, and went back to her dildo conversation.

About an hour later, the girls were still going on about their toys, and it was making both Steve and Chris's cocks hard. The game had been long forgotten and the guys were intently focused on the women's discussion.

"...but my absolute favorite is this glass dildo I have." Jaime told Beth with an evil grin on her face.

"Glass?" Beth replied.

"Glass." Said Jamie. "Let's go upstairs and I'll show it to you, that's the only way to explain it."

Both ladies got up from the table and headed to the bedroom, and closed the door.

Steve and Chris just stared at each other from across the table, not knowing what their next move should be. Chris broke the silence first.

"What do you think they are doing up there?"

"I dunno," replied Steve, "should we sneak up there and find out?"

"Sure, after you."

The two crept up the stairs like two teenagers trying to sneak a peek into the girl's locker room in junior high. As they got to the top of the stairs, all they could hear was giggling from Steve and Jamie's bedroom.

"Do you wanna try it?" Jamie asked Beth.

"No, I couldn't," Beth replied.

"It's OK, I cleaned it!"

"It's not that... What about the guys... You know... Downstairs?"

Jamie touched Beth on the knee and said, "Don't worry about them, their busy talking about work."

Both of them had a little too much to drink, and they were both looking a little rosy. "C'mon, try it out!" Jamie told Beth.

"I don't know," Beth answered, "I don't normally do this in front of other people, do you?"

"You mean get off? No, I don't either. But WE aren't 'other people'."

At that moment, Beth looked into Jamie's eyes, and it was easy to tell that the alcohol had caused her to throw apprehension out the window. Neither one of them had ever done anything like this before, but deep down inside, in places you don't normally talk about, they both wanted to. She stood up next to the bed, looking deep into Jamie's eyes, and started to unbutton her blouse. Jamie took her queue, and started to help her. Beth's blouse fell to the floor, Jamie now standing next to her, arms around Beth's back, unclasping her bra, setting Beth's large breasts free. As the bra fell to the floor, Jamie pulled her shirt over her head, and Beth, returning the favor, reached around and unclasped Jamie's bra. They both stood there for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes. Jamie put her arms around Beth, turned her so her back was to the bed, and gently lowered her down on her back. Jamie positioned herself over Beth, looked deeply into her eyes, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Steve and Chris did not know what to do next. They decided to stay and watch the show for now.

Jamie kissed gently down Beth's neck to her belly, stopping for a few minutes at each one of her large breasts, ensuring that the nipples were not neglected. She undid Beth's pants and pulled them off, along with her panties. Beth let out a sigh as the air touched her now very damp pussy. Jamie gently spread Beth's legs, admiring her clean-shaven pussy. Jamie reached under the bed, looking for the small bottle of lube, and put a drop on the end of the glass dildo. She let another drop fall onto her friend's swollen clit. When the cold lube hit Beth's clit, she jumped.

"Oooo, that's cold!"

"Sorry." Jamie said with a smile.

Jamie took her left hand and gently opened Beth's pussy, so she could insert the pointed glass dildo. She moved it in slowly, massaging Beth's clit with her other hand. Beth's pussy was very unwilling to take the glass shaft at first, but as Beth got more relaxed by Jamie's massage, so did the walls of her cunt.

Jamie continued to slide the glass cock into Beth's hungry, wet pussy. About a third of the way in, the tiny glass nubs on the side of the shaft reached Beth's juicy opening. As Jamie continued to slide the studded glass dick into her friend, she started to rotate it from side to side. Beth gasped as the nubs massaged the inner walls of her pussy, and glided over her G-spot. Jamie continued to slide the glass member in and out of Beth's very wet pussy. Faster and faster, sliding in and out, and rotating all at the same time. All this action made Jamie a little hotter than she anticipated. She bent over and gently started licking Beth's clit.

My God, what was she doing? She was kneeling down on the edge of her bed, pounding another woman's cunt with her favorite glass dildo. The concern left her mind as quickly as it entered, and she went back to sucking on Beth's clit. It didn't take long for Beth to cum, and when she did, Jamie made sure she was there to drink in all her sweet nectar. Beth collapsed on the bed. Jamie pulled the glass dildo out of her wet, steamy cunt, and surveyed her success. Beth lay quivering on the bed with Jamie standing over her, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Not wanting to be left out of the fun, Jamie took off her pants and started to work her own pussy with the large glass cock.

She stood there over Beth's naked body, on leg on the bed, one hand working the glass cock in and out of her creamy pussy, and the other hand frantically rubbing her clit. Watching her best friend cum all over her favorite glass cock make her hornier than she had been in a long time. She just stared at her friend lying there in ecstasy, while she worked her own pussy. She was working it so hard, that he juices began to run down her leg, and at that moment, she threw her head back and froze; every muscle in her body stiffened, and she jammed the glass cock as deep into her pussy as it would go. Her body began to shake from the intense orgasm. She fell down on the bed next to Beth, convulsing. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and looked at Beth. Beth was staring back at her smiling.

"You're right, that IS a good dildo!"

"I told you!" Jamie replied.

It was at that time that Steve and Chris decided to enter the room. They walked over to the girls like they had no idea what had happened.

"What are you two doing?" Steve asked.

"Yea, how come you didn't invite us?" Chris followed.

The girls just looked at them and smiled. Then Steve looked at Chris, "What are we going to do about this?"

"I have an idea," said Steve.

"Me too," answered Chris.

Jamie looked over at Beth, "Should we give them what they want?" she asked.

"Why not," said Beth. Then Beth sat up on the edge of the bed and asked, "Are you sure you deserve it?"

The two men turned to each other and smiled, knowing they were about to get fucked like neither of them had before.

Beth climbed on top of Jamie in a 69 position, her pussy still dripping from their earlier play-time. She undid Chris's shorts and let them drop to the floor. Chris climbed onto the bed behind her and looked down at Jamie, her face still glistening with his wife's nectar. Steve was next. He moved into position in front of Beth, and she took off his shorts as well. Almost as if it had been rehearsed, Beth took Steve's cock into her mouth and began trying to pump the cum out of the head. As Jamie watched, looking between her friend's bouncing tits, she took her queue, and did the same for Chris. Once their cocks had been worked almost to climax, they stopped.

Jamie slid Chris's cock into Beth's dripping pussy, and Beth did the same for Steve. Each of them began to work their cocks in and out of their wife's cunts, while the two girls lie on top of each other, each holding their friend's pussy open and watching them fuck their wives. Every couple of minutes, Chris and Steve would pull out their cocks, and let the women clean the juices off of them. More to tease them than any other reason, and the girls loved it; sucking their cocks into their mouths until the taste of pussy was gone. Then they would both slide their cocks back in, and start pounding away. If too much time had passed since the last time the girls had tasted each other, they would stick out their tongues, and lick their lover's clit and run it along the shaft of the cock closest to them while it tried desperately to satisfy the pussy of the woman it was fucking.

This play went on for what seemed like an eternity when at last, Jamie could see Chris's balls start to tighten up; she knew it wouldn't be long. She cupped them in one hand, and stopped Chris from slamming his cock into Beth's soaking cunt. With her other hand, she guided Chris's cock to her mouth, and sucked the head until every last drop of hot cum had been swallowed. When Steve looked up to see his wife sucking down Chris's load, he couldn't hold back. He pulled his cock from his wife's steaming cunt, and thrust it into Beth's willing mount. He couldn't hold back any longer and let his cum shoot into Beth's mouth. She hungrily swallowed every drop. They all collapsed on the bed together; Beth still on top of Jamie, with Chris and Steve falling on either side of them.

They lay there for about ten or fifteen minutes when Chris said, "We'll have to get together like this more often!"

The girls just giggled.

Steve got up first. "Where are the kids?" he asked.

The girls jumped up from the bed and got dresses. Jamie made sure that all of the toys were put away while Beth went to go see what the children were up to. She went into the basement and found them all sitting on the floor, watching a movie, the little ones almost asleep. She went back upstairs and reported to Chris that it was late and the kids were falling asleep. Chris and Steve put their clothes back on and went downstairs. They finished their drinks, and got everyone ready to leave.

As the kids were putting on their shoes, Steve noticed that the girls hadn't made it downstairs yet. He went back up to the bedroom just in time to see his wife standing in front of Beth, cupping one of her tits in one hand, an ass cheek in the other, giving Beth a long, passionate kiss on the mouth. Beth had her arms around Jamie's neck, probing Jamie's mouth with her tongue. When they finished, Steve overheard them make plans for later on in the week. Lunch, they called it, and decided that they would take turns bringing the fixins. From what Steve could gather, they would take turns bringing a new toy to use on the other while the boys were at work.

Steve's cock started to get hard at the thought, and sneaked back down the stairs. He couldn't wait until the next time they would get together for dinner!