Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerrie was walking the streets, still lost in an irritated anger. Taking a deep swig from his bottle, finishing the last of the lager from it, he tossed it aside into the bushes, not caring where it landed or if it smashed. That only made his mood darker, as now he had nothing to drink either. Great. And so in an ever darkening mood he continued to walk on looking for somewhere that fit his current frame of mind.

Meanwhile, back at his and Kelly's house, Gerrie was unaware that his girlfriend was dancing seductively for his friends, making herself and them hotter as they did. He did not know that Kelly was sitting on Johnnie's lap, while his friend slowly seduced her, making her hotter and hornier by the moment until finally, his sexy brunette girlfriend of three years let him bury his huge and oh-so-hard unprotected dick deep inside her, like she had never let Gerry do before. As he walked on, he was clueless that his friends were watching another of his friend's fuck his girlfriend with a dick that was bigger, thicker, and according to Kelly as she was getting rammed full of it, oh-so-much-better than his!

As he continued to find somewhere to fit his mood, Johnnie continued to squeeze Kelly's big tits, while she rode his naked cock hard and fast, moaning about how good it was as she impaled her soft, hot pussy over and over on the unyielding length...

"Oh...yeah...yeah....ummmmm...fuck....so fucking good...oh fuck..yeah, fuck me Johnnie, ohhmmmm fuck me hard!" Kelly continued to growl as her boyfriend's friend continued to relentlessly pound up into her while holding her back against him by her full, round tits.

The others watched lustfully from their view as their friend's girlfriend sat naked from the waist down, her tits, barely constrained by her tight top, were being squeezed mercilessly, while a big naked cock that was not her boyfriend's, but her boyfriend's friend, was being shoved repeatedly into her clinging, deep pussy. Each time Johnnie slammed his hard dick home, Kelly felt her orgasm begin to grow stronger. She knew that when it came it was going to be bigger than any orgasm she had ever had with Gerrie!

"Umm fuck, fuuuckk, that's it Johnnie...." She growled lustfully in a tight, vibrating voice as she yanked his hands from her tits and once more sat up on his lap panting, "I'm going to ride this big dick like a cheating girlfriend should."

Lust had now taken over completely, and right then Kelly wouldn't have cared if Gerrie had walked in and saw her slamming Johnnie's dick naked inside her. She wouldn't even have cared if Johnnie came inside her either. All that was in Kelly's mind right then was the hard dick buried inside her and her own orgasm which was oh so close...

The moment she sat up, Kelly began bouncing up and down Johnnie's dick so quickly that she thought her tits might jump out from beneath her top. Slamming herself down repeatedly, she bounced up and down as hard and as eagerly as she could. Relishing the feel of the hot, hard, naked dick that continuously stabbed so solidly within her, Kelly began to feel her head spin and her pussy tingle as her orgasm quickly approached.

"Oh yeah! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum....fuck....yes, you're so fucking good baby! So fucking hard! Oh my fuck.....shit....oh....oh....oh....yes...yes....Johnnie baby....oh Johnnie...your dick feels so good...so much fucking better than Gerrie's...mmmm oh fuck yes!" Kelly moaned increasingly loudly as she rode Gerrie's friend with ever-increasing wild abandon.

Johnnie could only groan in pleasure as his friend's girlfriend slammed herself up and down his hard rod, her unprotected pussy squeezing his solid cock so incredibly tightly that if she hadn't been so horny there would have been no way she could have fucked herself so hard...fuck, his own orgasm was getting near now too!

"OH MY F....OH YEAH! YES! YES! That's it! Ohhhhh fuck, oh fuck..I'm...ohhh Johnnie I'm going to....oohhhhhhhhhhh yes! YES! OH YES! I'm fucking cumming...." Kelly screamed loudly, her hands balling into fists, her toes curling tightly into the carpet as she felt her orgasm suddenly rip through her. The whole world seemed to brighten and spin as the biggest climax she had ever felt tore through her body, causing her to shake and scream wordlessly on her boyfriend's friend's lap.

For what seemed like an eternity, Kelly felt her body pulsing and shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure rent through her, until finally, after a mind-shattering climax she collapsed back against Johnnie, panting in exhaustion.

Slowly her senses came back enough for Kelly to realise that Johnnie was grabbing her waist as he slammed his dick into her without care and she knew what was about to come. Suddenly, her boyfriend's friend's wordless grunts became tighter and he pulled her off his dick. Kelly groaned at the sudden loss of hard cock from inside her, however she suddenly felt Johnnie let her go and her knees, still weak, gave out from under her, depositing her on the floor with a thump.

Turning to look at why Johnnie had pulled out, Kelly remembered he had said he wouldn't cum inside her, for which she was now grateful, and honestly a little surprised. Suddenly, Johnnie grabbed her hair and pulled her to her knees. Kneeling in front of her boyfriend's friend, Kelly watched as Johnnie's hand flew up and down his thick cock as he looked down at her.

For a moment Kelly thought he wanted to cum inside her mouth, which she would have allowed, as long as he didn't want her to swallow it, however that notion was swiftly dismissed as Johnnie grunted and Kelly saw his big dick expand.

Suddenly a long, thick rope of cum shot out. The first large glob splattered across her cheek, the next her hair and forehead. Another shot across her now red-smooshed soft lips, while another shot across and into her eye. Two more hit her hair and another her cheek, covering her entire face in cum, before Kelly saw Johnnie collapse backwards onto the couch, his big cock slowly becoming limp.

"Whooo! Now that is fucking hot!" Kelly heard Ian yell and as she turned, wiping her cum-splattered eye with her fingers, she heard a click and noticed Ian had taken a picture on his phone of her covered in Johnnie's cum.

Scrubbing her mouth with the back of her other hand, Kelly figured that it was too late to really care about a picture after fucking her boyfriend's friend in front of four others. As she wiped Johnnie's sticky, white seed from her lips, the extremely satisfied girlfriend smiled a deeply fulfilled smile.

"Would someone get me a tissue please, I seem to be a mess." She asked amusedly and heard someone in the room laugh, although she wasn't sure who.

Before long Davey arrived, handing her a tissue, which she smiled and thanked him for, before she wiped the cum from her face and hair with it.

"That was fucking awesome." Johnnie said a little breathlessly as he smiled a smug grin and looked to her, still with his jeans around his ankles. "I'll remember you looking like that forever Kel. Fuck you're so hot."

Kelly smiled at that, she didn't know how else to reply really. While at first it had seemed kind of revolting to have Johnnie cum on her face, the feel of it, the feel of the cum and of having a powerful man cum on her face like that, not to mention knowing that this was Gerrie's friend who had just unloaded his balls all over her face in front of his friends, was kind of...exhilarating. She wouldn't mind that again she thought as she placed the cum filled tissue on the table next to her wine glass.

"Gerrie sure is lucky to have a girlfriend like you Kel." Johnnie added with a deeper smugness to his grin. At that the beautiful girlfriend smirked, after all, she understood why of course, having just nailed his friend's girlfriend, talking about his friend must be quite a pride-giving moment.

Strangely enough, Kelly didn't feel bad for having fucked Johnnie. She was a little more sober now, however she did not feel any remorse at all, only that same deep horniness that she had felt earlier. Johnnie had satisfied her better than she could have imagined, better than Gerrie could, and it was still her boyfriend's fault. The whole situation wouldn't have come up if he hadn't have walked out in a huff like a spoilt child.

Kelly was about to reply to Johnnie when suddenly Davey walked around in front of her and offered her his hand. Taking it she smiled at him as he helped her up. She was about to thank him when he suddenly pressed his lips hard against hers. Surprise took her for a moment before the burning lust within her took over and Kelly opened her mouth, letting her tongue dance with another of her boyfriend's friend's. She had just fucked Johnnie in front of them all, there was no point in being all reserved with the others now.

That was the moment a sudden thought occurred to her as Davey continued to kiss her passionately and she fumbled with his pants, trying to pull them down...

...She had fucked Johnnie in front of the other four...and now Davey wanted her...it was then that she realized that she was going to fuck all five of her boyfriend's friend's before she was done. The thought sent shock through her for a brief moment, however swiftly it was turned to lust. Five guys who were not her boyfriend, but his friends, were going to have their way with her and fuck her senseless in her and Gerrie's own home while he could come back at any time. They were all going to shove their unprotected dicks into her, unlike Gerrie -- their friend...and they would all remember this night each and every time they saw her...especially when they saw her and Gerrie together. She could just imagine the smugness and images each would feel and see when they jested with Gerrie and his moods next time. All of this suddenly flashed through her suddenly horny mind...and Kelly abruptly couldn't get Davey's pants down quick enough.

Stepping out from his pants, Davey broke the kiss and watched as Kelly's large brown eyes immediately fell to his cock. He knew that his dick was about an inch bigger than Johnnie's, not to mention a little thicker, and from the look on Kelly's face she hadn't expected it, and so pride welled up within Davey as he took hold of his friend's girlfriend's hand and walked her around to the back of the couch.

A look of confusion came over her face as Davey turned her around.

"Relax Kel, I won't cum inside ya either baby, but I will give you the fucking of your life." He said smugly and watched as his friend's girlfriend's eyes flashed with lust.

Gently he pushed her forward until she got the idea and bent forward, taking a hold of the back of the couch. Davey admired Gerrie's girlfriend. She was naked from the waist down, still wearing that red tight top, but her big tits still hung beautifully, and her just-below shoulder-length brown hair hung a little down her back as she stared at the other four for a moment before looking over her shoulder at him.

"Come on Davey-boy, fill me with your big cock." Gerrie's hot and oh-so-sexy girlfriend purred commandingly, and with a smug grin, he took hold of her slim waist, before he placed the head of his cock at her pussy and with one swift thrust buried his entire large, unprotected cock deep inside her tight, hot pussy to the sound of a deeply satisfied groan from his friend's girlfriend.

Kelly couldn't believe how stuffed full of solid dick she was. Davey had to be nine inches and he had slammed all of his cock into her in one thrust. She had never had a dick so big in her before, nor so hard. Doggie style always seemed to make the dick feel harder and bigger, and Davey was like a stone rod shoved all the way into her.

Kelly moaned as she simply relished the feel of Davey's hard cock buried to the hilt within her, as she gripped tightly to the back of the couch. This was so going to be fucking good.

"Oh fuck, you're so fucking big and hard Davey!! Where have you been keeping this lovely dick?" Kelly asked breathlessly, some hair laying across her face from Davey's initial thrust.

"In you now Kel, and it'll be in you from now on." Her boyfriend's friend gloated before he pulled his dick out and wasted no time in stuffing it all back in swiftly and powerfully.

"OOhhhh fuck! Oh Davey yes, fuck me! Oh fuck me you bastard! Fuck! Shove that big cock in me! Uhhmm, fuck, fuck my pussy Davey ungh yes! Ohmmm, fuck me hard baby! Oh yes so fucking good! Oh fuck I love your dick too! Oh! Mmmmmm!" Kelly began moaning lewdly as Davey began driving his dick hard and fast into her from behind. Harder and faster, Kelly could tell more about Davey's stamina from his working out by how he was fucking her than if she had watched his training. "OH SHIT YES! OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME DAVEY! Ohhhhhh fuck me please...please...mmmmm, fuck me like Gerrie can't....ohh fuck me good baby, yes!"

As she stood there bent over, holding on tightly to the couch, Kelly couldn't believe how good Davey's dick felt inside her. She had thought Johnnie's had felt amazing and that he had screwed her good, but Davey's felt like a fat iron rod pistoning in and out of her tight, hot pussy. She had never felt so full.

Slamming into her, Davey held tightly to her waist as she gripped more and more fiercly onto the back of the couch as if holding on for dear life, while Davey gave her the fucking of her life from behind.

"Damn Kel, you're so fucking hot and tight." Her boyfriend's friend grunted between clenched teeth as he reached forward to grab her heavy swinging tits underneath her. Squeezing her large mounds through her top and bra, Davey continued to jackhammer his big dick deep into her cheating wanton pussy. "Ungh fuck, oh man yeah, uhh, who's fucking you best baby?"

"Oh FUCK, Davey, you are! Fuck me baby! You fuck me so good!" Kelly groaned instantly in reply as she pushed herself back against Davey's slamming shaft.

"Uhnnff! Better than Gerrie, Kelly?" He asked, gloating as he pounded her pussy relentlessly, using his grip on her big tits to pull her back onto his impaling rod.

"Oh fuck yes!! Oh fuck baby yes! Soooo much better than Gerrie....oh so hard, and ohhhh big....oh fuck ughh so fucking good!" She moaned deep in lust before Davey increased his thrusts, driving the air from her lungs and pushing her forward so that she was being slammed from behind literally against the back of the couch. "Uh uh uh uh uh"

Placing her hands on the couch cushions next to where Johnnie lay back still seeming tired from their earlier sex session, Kelly tried to steady herself as Davey continued to slam hard into her pussy from behind, causing the couch to rock and protest as Kelly panted and moaned softly. He just felt so good, and fuck did he know how to use his gorgeous hard shaft too!

The more her boyfriend's friend continued to screw her hard, the more the couch began to shift under the hard force of their fucking, and Kelly soon felt her hands gripping a death grip in the cushions as it seemed Davey was determined to fuck her through the back of the couch, as each time he slammed his enormous dick home inside her unprotected pussy, the stunning cheating girlfriend felt like she had been impaled with it against the couch-back, as if her boyfriend's friend's unprotected dick was going to be driven so hard and deep inside her hot, tight, pussy that it would drive deep into her womb.

"Let's get a better feel of these tits you've been parading around Kelly" Davey suddenly growled as he let go of her tits before sliding his hands up under her top and once more grabbing her large rack, this time only on top of her bra. "Shit, you've got the best fucking rack in the world! Damn, there's no way Gerrie's gonna keep you to himself now, I'm gonna get my dick between these babies next time." He continued in a growl as his fingers ruthlessly and hungrily mashed and squeezed her gorgeous tits over her bra as he continued to relentlessly nail her from behind!

Kelly couldn't stop the loud groan that escaped her lips. Whether it was from the sex, the mentioning of her boyfriend who wasn't here, the fact she was fucking all his friends, or the fact that Davey sounded so sure there was going to be a next time, Kelly didn't know. It was probably a mix of all of them, and the fact that Davey's hands on her nearly naked tits made her growing orgasm seem to strengthen quickly. All that the stunning brunette knew was that she felt so hot, and oh so fucking good.

"Oh fuck Davey yeah that's it! Fuck me over our couch baby! Fuck your friend's girlfriend! Fuck her good baby! Show me what Gerrie should be doing! Fuck that bastard's girl hard! Shove your big unprotected dick into me! Oh yes! Uh uh uh uh uh! OH! Mmmmm Davey, I love yooour biiig fuuckking dickk!" Kelly began to groan ever loudly as her orgasm continued to build. "Mmmm, squeeze my tits baby! I've wanted you all to fuck me...paraded in front of you!! Now fuck me you bastard! Oh yes! Fuck me gooood!"

Davey didn't waste any time in responding to her demands and quickly began pounding her as hard as he could over the back of the couch. Kelly's groans soon mixed with grunts which grew louder until she began to moan unintelligibly. Squeezing and kneading her large tits through her black-lace bra, her boyfriend's friend continued to pull her back by her large rack onto his impaling rod, driving his naked dick into her unprotected pussy with as much force as he could. It didn't take long of this intense, animal fucking before clenching his teeth tightly, Davey felt his own orgasm approaching as Kelly was quickly, and furiously, screwed to her second...

Gerrie sat in the bar staring at the half empty glass of lager in front of him. He looked towards the phone at the other end of the bar for what seemed like the hundredth time, however he decided for the hundredth time that he wasn't going to use it. He had left his own phone at the house, and he wasn't going to go back there to get it. Irritation flared at that, however a thought suddenly calmed it, and a slow smug smile gradually spread on his face. The guys no doubt would have gone home after he left, and Kelly would probably be in a mood with him for a while but she'd soon calm down. The thought made him smile as he picked up his drink once more. Oh yes, they wouldn't be making fun of him again.

Little did he know that the guys had not in fact gone home, and that right then one of his friends was nailing his girlfriend from behind over their couch in his lounge. If he would have picked up the phone to call, he would have heard his loving girlfriend begging his friend to fuck her harder, to never take his dick out of her. If he would have gone back, if that thought had not kept him from going home, he would have witnessed his friend's hands under his girlfriend's top, grabbing and squeezing her large tits over her black-lace bra as he continued to slam his unprotected dick home in her tight pussy.

Gerrie continued to drink, as Davey continued to fuck his girlfriend like he never could...while Kelly was about to experience something she had never dreamed of.

"Yes! YES! I'm yours! Oh oh fuck! Uh uh yeah! Yeah! Fuck me baby, fuck me! Yeah! OHHHHHH! Please...please, don't ever stop fucking me Davey! You're so much better than Gerrie! YES!" Kelly now groaned so loudly that there was little doubt anyone passing by outside could clearly make out what she was saying. No doubt the neighbours could too, not that she really cared at that moment. She was so close, and her boyfriend's friend was so good!

"That's it Kel, you love my dick, you love it better than Gerrie's! Fuck yeah, you're so hot! You're mine whenever I want to fuck this hot pussy! You'll let me suck these tits and squeeze them whenever I want!" Davey growled behind his clenched teeth, sweat now soaking his white t-shirt as he continued to fuck his friend's girlfriend hard.

123456...8