Game Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Another first for David and Samantha.
1.6k words
4.36
69.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David tossed the tennis ball in the air and tried to serve it to Samantha. He swung hard and not only got the ball over the net, but over her head as well.

"That's okay, baby," she called. "If this were baseball, you'd probably have gotten a double out of it."

"Ha-ha, very funny," he said. "This isn't fair, anyway. I suck at this game."

"Oh, boo-hoo. I'm no good right away so I don't want to play," she said in a mocking voice.

"Exactly," he said, trying not to laugh. "And another thing, how the hell am I supposed to concentrate with you wearing that skimpy little tennis dress?" God, he meant that, too. She'd been gorgeous before, but since she'd been on this fitness kick for the past month or so, she'd toned up to cover model looks.

Not that the exercise wasn't helping him, as well. He'd always been a bit on the scrawny side, but since most of their recent dates now revolved around exercise of some sort, he was actually putting on a bit of muscle.

The exercise had also ramped up their sex life, giving them both plenty of extra energy. Since ditching over a half-week of classes during their first week together, they'd both buckled down academically. Add to that their part time jobs--hers at a bookstore and his at a local miniature golf course--and sex had to take a back seat. Other than the occasional quickie, they'd reverted back more to best friend status than boyfriend-girlfriend. Not that it had been that big of a deal--he knew they loved each other, and he'd talked her out of taking any summer school classes. Now that finals were over, they had plenty of time together.

She looked down at her dress and smiled. "It does look good, doesn't it? Thank you for noticing, sweetie. Now just serve the ball underhand. There's no need to get so competitive. Let's just work up a good sweat by getting some rallies going."

"Can I help you wash that sweat off later in the shower?" he asked.

She flashed an innocent look his way. "Well, gosh, I might need some help scrubbing my back."

David laughed and served the ball to her underhand. She knocked it back to him, and he managed to get it back to her. He didn't view himself as a bad athlete, but tennis was definitely not his game. Though he got better as they went, if they'd have been keeping score, she'd have destroyed him. By the end, they both had had fun and worked up a nice sheen of sweat, so he viewed it as a successful time.

When they made it back to her apartment, as soon as the front door closed, she practically jumped into his arms and shoved her tongue down his throat. He pushed her back against the wall and grabbed her ass, which he kneaded as if he were making bread. She reached and grabbed his cock through his shorts, instantly turning it rock hard.

"Let's get to the bedroom," she said in breathless gasps.

He shook his head. "I want you now." He yanked his shorts down, freeing his seven-inch cock, and pulled her white panties down. He grabbed her on the back of her legs, just above her knees, and lifted. Her back pushed against the wall, keeping her in place, but now her beautiful, smoothly-shaven pussy was at a better angle for him to enter her. He pushed forward, the head of his dick against her opening. She resisted him for a second, then he slid slowly in. They both groaned, and those turned to moans as he inched his way into her.

He didn't know how long he would have been able to keep this up before their exercise kick, but now he felt he could hold her up for hours. He knew it wouldn't last that long, though, as he already felt the come stirring in his balls. She started taking ragged breaths, then her breathing stopped. He usually liked to pause, to let her orgasm play itself out, but this time he was too close. He blasted up into her just as she found her voice and squealed. They let the pleasure flow through them and then both sunk to the floor.

After catching their breath, they shared a tender kiss. Samantha broke the silence first. "You still offering to wash my back?"

He smiled. "You bet." They lay there for a few more minutes, basking in each other's closeness, and then helped each other up. David let her lead the way so he could admire her backside.

Once in the bathroom, Samantha bent down and turned the water on in the shower-tub. As she adjusted the water temperature, David reached down and rubbed her sweet, smooth ass. He rubbed all over, working his way down between her legs, and inserted a finger into her pussy. She was still leaking some of his come, and he spread it all over her beautiful pussy lips. She sighed and looked back lovingly into his eyes. She then turned her attention back to the water coming out of the tub faucet, and pulled the switch to start the shower.

They stepped in, embraced, and shared a long, lingering kiss. When they broke it, he smiled and whispered, "I love you." She swooned, but quickly regained her composure.

"You're just saying that because I let you fuck me a lot," she said with a grin.

He nibbled her neck. "That's not true. I loved you the last few months when all you wanted to do was study."

She giggled as she started massaging soap into him. "Hey, all that work made you a better student, didn't it?" He had to agree. "But I suppose if you still loved me during that time, it must be true love. You are nineteen, after all. I guess I have to love you too," she said with a sly grin.

He gave her a mock look of hurt. "You guess you have to?"

Her expression turned serious and she stared deep into his eyes. "With all my heart. I can't imagine my life without you." She kissed him lightly, their tongues gently pushing against each other.

She pulled away. "Remember our first night together? Game night?"

"I'll never forget."

"Well, I have a game for us right now. I'm thinking of a number. You tell me if it's odd or even. If you're right, I have a surprise for you. If you're wrong, no surprise. Easy enough?"

He nodded.

"Here's the hard part. No sex in the shower. We finish washing and you'll get your surprise or not when we're dry. Fair?"

"Sounds fair to me," he said as he scrubbed her back. "Do you want me to guess now or later?"

"You choose, but you can't change your answer."

"Okay, I choose even." They didn't share any special numbers, so he had a fifty-fifty chance. He just hoped he was right. He had no idea what she was up to, and he wanted to find out. "Well? Am I right?"

"You'll find out when we're dry," she said with a smirk.

"God, you're such a tease," he joked.

"Says the guy who came inside of me not ten minutes ago." They both laughed and finished the shower. After toweling off, they walked hand in hand into the bedroom.

"So?" he asked. "Did I pick right?"

She blushed and pointed to the bed. If she was blushing, he must have won. He lay down and waited to see what was going to happen, what would make her blush with him. First she lay down next to him and they kissed. After a few moments, she disengaged and started kissing down his body. He sucked in air and braced himself. Even with all the sex they'd shared, she'd still yet to give him a blowjob. They hadn't discussed it, even in the years before they became a couple, but he had a feeling she wasn't comfortable with it. The fact that she was about to give him one now proved her love for him better than words ever could.

She gave the head of his cock a little kiss and looked up at him. They shared a smile, and that emboldened her. She opened her mouth and took about a quarter of his cock. This was a first for him, too, and it felt so good. He felt her tongue tickling all around his head, and he just laid back and groaned. She took her mouth off and licked the underside of his cock while massaging his balls. She then engulfed a quarter of his dick again and started stroking the rest in time with her head bobs. He felt himself getting close, but he wanted to feel the sensations more than he needed to come.

Samantha alternated between stroking him, flicking her tongue on the head of his cock, and licking the underside of his dick. She looked like she was enjoying herself, which he was glad to see. When she started to relax her throat and take him halfway, then three-quarters, he lost it.

"Baby, I'm going to come." He gave her a few seconds warning because he didn't know if she wanted him to come in her mouth or not. He didn't want to screw this up, or she might not do it again. She didn't let up, and her sucking intensified. He groaned and exploded, shooting jet after jet, what felt like a gallon of come. She moaned as she swallowed, and he was glad she didn't pull away as soon as he finished coming. She gently licked and sucked until his heartbeat returned to normal. She then crawled up into his arms. They shared a smile and cuddled. No words were needed. He knew their love would never die.