Game of Cat and Mouse

Story Info
Heated romance between a cat and mouse
2.5k words
4.27
22.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charrio
Charrio
3 Followers

A Mewmew and Nelwin story.

Mewmew Copyright Herself, used with permission

"Faster *pant* give it all to me!" Mew cries and half begs, her long tail taken in his paw to hold on, his other paw gripping tightly onto her rump. Thrusting hard and slamming his large member as deep as he could go, her back arching, on her knees and resting on her elbows, head hung with pleasure at being filled as she so needed. "Oh God!" she cried out, the headboard knocking again and again against the wall, wet slick sex noises, panting and various cries of pleasure issued from both. Deep inside her hot sex he could feel her spasm and jerk again as she climaxed, "Oh Hon I'm Cumming!" he moaned between pants for air, slamming his cock deep and hard gripping her tight as if she would run off before he finished his release. This was of course far from her mind, pushing back against his throbbing member, spilling large amounts of his musky seed into her welcoming heat.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Came an angry pounding from the fur in the apartment next door, angry at being kept up so late from horny neighbors. Outbursts of giggling laughter shook them, quickly Nelwin withdrew his spent member which shrunk even faster thanks to the sudden neighbor's interruption.

Lying together, him spooned up against her, "Sorry" she giggled apologetically, "Oh don't worry about it Hon, it happens. Maybe tomorrow we can crash at my place?" he replied and offered. She was a feline, grey in fur with a lonely stripe here and there, long grey hair a few shades darker then her body fur, two charcoal black bangs adding to her simple charm. He was a blood red mouse, strong arms and shoulders, large pink ears and incredible blue eyes hidden normally behind his glasses, far different then her ice blue ones. Nuzzling her neck with his red muzzle he kissed her and mewed, "Mmmm" she replied, her tail lazily wagging.

Soon enough sleep finds them both, taking them off to separate dreams. Morning comes as it always did, waking Nelwin first, rubbing the sleep from his still tired eyes mewing softly to himself and carefully and quickly as to not wake the sleeping feline laying naked in bed. Walking awkwardly semi-hard and with a full bladder, he found his way to the bathroom. He lifts the seat quietly and carefully so not to wake her, taking his member in paw after pushing back his fuzzy red sheath, he lets loose a full yellow stream which splashes and mixes with the water in the basin, letting a long sigh of relief as he shakes the last yellow drops from his member. Afterward with the same quiet care he lowers back the toilet seat and returns to the bedroom to check and make sure his kitty was still sleeping and did not require him. Once assured he was not needed, he made his way to the small kitchen.

Humming a old song he loved *Flying Dreams* he began to make the two of them breakfast, scrambled eggs, toast, and some fresh berries. While carrying the food back to the room on a breakfast bed tray he mused to himself, "I only met this cat a few weeks ago." He thought "Now we have come farther and closer then I would of thought." He continued as he entered the room. Stopping at what he saw, the sun now up was filtered coming into the room through the curtained windows, he took a deep breath out not realizing he had been holding it in. Moving close and pulling up a chair and setting the food tray down, gently sitting down next to her and watching her sleeping peacefully, sitting there he was overcome with a flood of feelings of affection and love, making him feel giddy with the emotions. For a moment he felt complete inside, the aching void and hole in his heart and soul filled with the moments of love and affection that flashed through him, but the feeling of wholeness faded as he sighed and let reality sink back in.

Gently he caressed her cheek with his paw, a tear welling and falling from his eyes making him clear his throat and sniffle. Waking at the sound of him clearing his throat she smiled and took his paw in hers and kissed the palm, holding it to her cheek. Looking up she noticed his wet eyes and the dark wet stains showing he had been crying, not wanting to pry but concerned she looked over at the prepared food sitting on the nearby chair. "Oh you made breakfast" Mew said hoping to make him smile, "Yeah, I wanted to surprise you" he replied sheepishly but smiling. Moving the food tray over onto the bed and setting it on her lap. "Now I made you a good breakfast, I want you to eat it all up" Nelwin playfully ordered, she looked up smiling her mouth already full with some berries.

Just yesterday morning they were both on far different paths, she was working at the local grocery store, single and unsure about meeting him. He was the head to a large company, single and nervous through and through. They had met online, on a mutual website they both frequented. Being confined to his desk or in transit to business meetings and seminars, he loved to relax and keep himself entertained online when working. When I say he was the head to a large company, he was the Chairman to a huge recreation and media empire. Taking a few weeks off to visit Mewmew, they had carried a online romance on for weeks and last night, finally met in person.

Morning past and the pair spent the day going out and visiting the wilds of Furegon, for as much Nature's splendor as some privacy. "Ahhh, I love the outdoors, don't you?" Nelwin announced and asked, squeezing her paw in his. She stood slightly taller then him when standing side by side, he had the feral hop of a classic mouse, Mewmew had the normal humanoid build so commonly found. "MmmHmm, I've always loved the outdoors." Mew replied, taking her paw and ran it up and under Nelwin's bright shirt back, making his body shudder and tail go stiff. "Oh, so naughty" Nelwin chided but made no move to stop her. "Let's find a more comfortable area if we are going to play." He said as he led her to a shaded clearing under some large pines. They both kissed long and with abandon knowing no one was around for miles.

Spreading out the blanket they had brought, she pushed Nelwin down onto the blanket and pounced on him, kissing and purring a throaty purr, Nelwin squeaked and mewed kissing Mew back, nibbling on her lip and nuzzling her neck, licking and nibbling gently. Both paws full and busy with Mew's full breasts, kneading them through her dress, her nipples coming alive at his touch, biting lightly on his neck she holds on letting a long soft purr escape. Nelwin shudders and mews tweaking her now erect nipples under her dress. "Ohhh that's nice" Mew exclaimed as she let go of Nelwin's neck and licking lovingly, wetting his red fur. Kissing again and breaking only to remove their restrictive clothing, returning to kissing, their tongues teasing and playing, sucking and nibbling as if they would never see the other after their day together.

Mew was a beauty to behold her slender feline form, grey thick fur, striped once or twice here and there, full breasts and a woman's hips, her waist long charcoal hair moving with the breeze. Nelwin was a blood red mouse, short hair as most male Mousekin were strong arms and endlessly deep blue eyes. Soon their kissing progressed on to petting, Mew stroking the sensitive sheath which hid Nelwin's member. Nelwin's paws were busy also, one scratching the base above Mew's tail making it rise up and arch, the other paw slowly and gently circling the fur around her moistening sex. Nibbling her neck along a line with quick nibbles and a cute kitten like mew, this was returned with a firm grip to his erect penis now peaking up out of it's sheath as if wanting to be known, along with a shuddering purr.

Mewmew pushed back the red fuzzy sheath hiding Nelwin's now large engorged mouse cock, looking down at the proud member standing tall and aching for attention. "I think I shall have to eat the mouse." Mew stated giggling and licking her muzzle, thus evoking a playfully timid squeak from Nelwin. "Ppplease don't eat me" he squeaked in playful reply, with that Mew moved with her feline speed to just above Nelwin's cock, letting her whiskers just touch and the warmth of her breath be quite felt. Nelwin shook and shuddered his long pink tail switching this way and that, Mew just watching and smiled.

Lazily Mew ran her rough and wide flat feline tongue across Nelwin's sensitive male head, Nelwin's paws thrashed out finding pawfuls of grass and blanket, his ears wildly jerking up and down with the incredible sensations. "Oh My God!" Nelwin cried out echoing amongst the pines, Mew giggled but kept on with her tongue lashing. Nelwin's legs being feral formed, slowly started to peddle the air as a dog when his tummy is scratched. Soon and well beyond Nelwin's control Mew tasted the salty musk of Nelwin's pre cum and with that she mouthed the head and a good deal of the large shaft into her hungry maw. Sucking with abandon her rough tongue running along the underside of his throbbing member, Nelwin was beyond noise making silent expressions of ecstasy, his tail curling and relaxing over and over, his swollen member jetting quick spurts of his pre cum into Mew's welcoming mouth. Nelwin's male balls swelling ready to let his seed forth, the fur on them wet from Mew's attentions. Soon and as expected from such a assault, Nelwin's thick seed filled Mew's waiting mouth which she hungrily drank down, softly and lovingly she caressed his balls in his fuzzy sac, as he shot his climax. Nelwin panting and still not back with all his senses after a wicked blow job could only smile and mew.

A strong breeze blowing brought Nelwin back, looking down at Mew watching him with her ice blue eyes, a self satisfied smile across her young face. "Wow!" is all Nelwin could seem to say, over and over, just "Wow!" "I'm glad you liked it, I hope you GIVE as Good as you get." Mew playfully remarked. Nelwin grinned wide and winked, "Oh you tell me!" he replied and got up and with just a hint of direction got Mew lying on her back, her legs open to him, his paws on her knees just looking down, Mew's long tail inviting him down. After a silent thank you to the fates, he brought his muzzle above Mew's sex, outlined under her fur, the mound split with her folds, the area darker in color with moisture. Nelwin took a moment to inhale deeply the female musk, the scent he so loved and could always enjoy, his whiskers twitching and tickling Mew, making her clamp her legs on Nelwin's ears, pinning them to his head sides. Giggling Mew apologized and opened back up to him, Nelwin mewed mocking hurt, but he enjoyed it.

Without too much warning Nelwin buried his muzzle against Mew's damp sex, licking around the sensitive area, tracing the womanly folds to her love bud. The salty flavor, the musky smell were all things he loved, but most of all he loved a woman's joy, her climax was what really aroused him. He could go without his own release as long as he knew she had hers. Finding Mew's engorged nub, he circled it with his small mouse tongue for to Mew seemed like ages, till finally Nelwin suckled on the sensitive clit, nursing it furiously making Mew cry out, "Yes, Oh God! Yes! Right there!" mew shrieked, Nelwin kept at it as Mew's hips raised and arched. Her paws around Nelwin's head in clenched fists, the red cap knocked off to the side, stopping a moment to get some air, Nelwin tasted the sweet woman nectar start which he ever craved. Nursing hard again and nibbling the sensitive nub ever so gently, Mew's breathing fast and starting to pant, using his paw he cups one of her large breasts, loving the fullness and feel of the nipple in his paws palm.

Mew cried out again, her hips in a constant arch, her tail whapping Nelwin in the side, his own wagging with excitement. Nelwin could feel Mew reaching climax, he broke his nursing the clit and nibbled it some sending Mew over, quickly he sends his tongue out exploring her sex and drinking the musky nectar he so cherished and wanted, Mew was now holding Nelwin's head into her climax making him breath when he could catch a gasp or air, though he always thought it would be a wonderful way to go.

All too soon, Mew's grip loosened and let go, Nelwin lapped away greedily at Mew's now thoroughly wet vulva loving it. "OK, I think I'll keep you." Mew said panting and giggled, Nelwin popped up his head, his muzzle all wet from his play, "Oh really!?" Nelwin said smiling and watching her with love and adoration in his deep blue eyes. Moving up forward so he could kiss Mew he let her taste herself on him. Kissing with as much passion as their first and previous kissing they lost several moments in the delight of the other. The day was now well past noon and the cooler breeze reminded them both that they were exposed in the outdoors. "Maybe we should continue this back at my place, don't want another angry neighbor" Nelwin said and kissed Mew's cheek Nuzzling. "Yeah, I want to see your house." Mew replied and cuddled up, they spent several long moments holding each other.

After a fly attracted to the moisture made it's self known, they both gathered their clothes and dressed. "Ready Hon?" Nelwin asked, "Yeah just grabbing the blanket" Mew responded, quickly checking her dress was buttoned up right and picking off some grass debris. Placing his hat back on his head, making sure his bangs poked out the back strap like he liked. Taking out a Palm Pilot looking device, Mew quickly bounded over to his side, "I'll never get used to this." Mew said clenching her eyes and clinging to Nelwin, her ears flat and tail bushy with nervous tension. Nelwin smiled and chuckled to himself, as being quite used to Human tech, he hit the ready button, up above miles high in orbit a series of transport satellites received the request to go and after several bio-scans to confirm user and coordinates, all taking nanoseconds. They were both engulfed in the blue glow of the transport beam and after a moment of static sensations they both vanished up the stream to their destination. The only witness to this miracle of science and technology along with their passionate encounter, were the silent pines waving farewell in the afternoon's breeze.

~Part One End.

Charrio
Charrio
3 Followers