Game of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the door, and upon opening it, found myself looking straight into the eyes of Fawn Ramirez. She had a cute smile on, and not much else. The tube top let her nipples stand up for themselves.

"Hi, Professor! I'm here for my fling with you." She said it in a way that sounded like she had read the blank form on the screen at the Casino de Amour.

"Uh, I hadn't thought about that yet this morning." I stumbled for words. It didn't matter. She just smiled patiently, as though anything I said didn't matter. She was at my door and that was that.

"Come on in," I finally said. Sherrie rolled her eyes.

"I've got to be going," she said in a firm voice.

"No, stay if you want." I almost wanted her help. Perhaps Fawn would not be able to complete her mission if Sherrie was present, I hoped. Under other circumstances, I might not have minded helping Fawn meet her commitment, however it had been arranged. But now I was questioning everything, including what I had instigated.

"Oh, fine, if she wants to stay. It's nothing." Fawn did not seem to be shy, that was for sure.

"That WOULD be interesting," Sherrie smirked. And then she looked pointedly from Fawn to my groin and back.

"The PROFESSOR," she rapped, "has given his all! So you don't have a chance, DOLL!" She grinned, "I'm not very good at rap, despite the stereotype, but you get the picture. Young lady, I'm walking out of here with what you want, and it feels sooo goood." She sashayed a bit, letting her enjoyment of her possession of my cum sink in on Fawn, and then she laughed.

"See you later, Professor! Probably not you, though, YOUNG lady. (Emphasis on the word "young.") "I hope you find something to talk with her about." She flounced a goodbye wave to Fawn and I and headed for the elevator, her hips rolling suggestively. I had to remind myself that I had also learned that she had graduated high in her class at U Nevada Reno, and was taking law classes. Fawn seemed to have brought out a different side of her. The reference to finding something to talk about was her only reminder of the challenging intellect that had sparked my imagination.

"Would you like me to pour you some coffee?" Fawn queried. She had simply walked into the room while I said good-bye, sort of to Sherrie.

"Uh, okay." Harmless enough, I supposed.

"This jam looks really yummy. You've eaten all the bread, though."

"We were hungry."

"Oh!" She had stuck her finger in the jam pot to taste it.

"My finger is soooo sticky." She wiped her fingers off on the exposed portion of her breasts, which offered her ample room.

"Uh, wouldn't you like to step in the bathroom and clean that off?"

"Only if you'll come with me!"

Fawn only had one idea this morning. I had enjoyed talking with her before, but this single-mindedness was almost frustrating. I had to think of something to get past this, because I still needed to find out how her behavior this morning linked up with my having typed her name into the computer screen at the casino.

"Promise you'll be a good girl if I come with you?"

"I'll be very good." She smiled as seductively as she could.

I felt terribly old and cynical with what happened next. She had to have sex with me, and I was in no mood to have sex with her. As Sophia and I had discussed, I genuinely had enjoyed my many sexual experiences because I was truly interested in my partners. Now I was confronted with the need to play act for the first time in my life. And, I was old enough that Sherrie's tender milking and the lack of sleep meant that I could not substitute lust for desire, no matter how eager Fawn might be.

I took a deep breath, and stepped forward to the excited young woman.

"Yes, I think you would be very good!" I sounded corny to myself as I took her into my arms, but all I saw in her eyes was unbridled lust and a confidence in her own attractiveness. Even Sherrie's cutting message, and the knowledge that she had sauntered out with what Fawn had come for, did not cause her to stop and think.

Fawn presented her half-exposed breasts to me now, and as I licked off the jam, I tried to think of past experiences that were more attractive.

She purred as my tongue slipped over her, and she murmured a simple, slow "yes" as I stretched the tube top away and off.

Even though she was mentally committed to this, I could feel the conflicts within her as I kissed over her nipples and placed my hand in her waistband. Nevertheless, as she accepted the deepening feeling of my caresses, I could feel her going through the beautiful transition from uncertain almost-maiden to confident, lusting woman.

Perhaps, I thought as my hand found her vagina, there was a chance that I could convince her that she had fulfilled what now seemed might be a hypnotic requirement to have sex with me. It was a strange motivation, then, to draw on all my experiences for the purpose of convincing her.

I found myself really smiling for the first time since she had arrived.

I went back to college experiences first, as I gently caressed her swollen lips inside her wet panties. As back then, a part of me was thrilled by her response, and a part of me was tenderly exploring to be certain of her readiness. This time, of course, there was no chance that her legs would suddenly close on me, or that I would find her panic stricken, shut down. Her swollen clitoris greeted my gently questioning fingers with a single emphatic answer - "do me!" She moved to keep herself in contact with me, even as my middle finger descended into her honey, moving gently back and forth, and finding no virgin obstacle.

"Perhaps you would feel more comfortable without those wet panties," I whispered to her. She had seemed, from body language, to think that I would be ripping them off. She barely gulped a reply, but the words did not matter. My ministrations were growing more effective as I mentally logged each sigh and purr. With my own sex in low gear, I focused on Fawn's growing pleasure.

"Yeah, I've got to!" She reached between us and tore at her snaps to free herself from her tight shorts. I was sure that her panties must have been something cute, but they were tangled in the falling pants, so I missed seeing them. As soon as they were flung off her ankles, she pressed herself hard against me, flinging my robe open and unbuttoning my pajamas with more skill than I could imagine.

She led me eagerly to the bed, her perky breasts ["You already mentioned them!" snorted Sophia.] pointing the way. In that moment, I completed my plan. She stretched out expectantly as I leaned over her, again with me taking gentle command of her vagina in my hand. She relaxed her legs, spreading them for what she assumed would be my entry.

Instead, I continued my rhythmic caressing, kissing anywhere that brought a sigh.

Fawn had no doubt experienced everything up to now before. She trembled in expectation of what would usually have happened. She expected my hardness pressing into her, the sticky, sensuous merging, and the sudden shot of my orgasm flinging my semen into her eager opening. I could see that in her barely closed eyes, her half-parted lips, and in the way that she moved in my hands. She was completely ready to enjoy another experience like those with the young men she had tasted before.

For a moment, I let myself pause, sweeping my eyes over her absolutely prepared litheness. My penis swung pensively back and forth, still depleted by Sherrie's lovely efforts. But, as I had learned in Macao on the ESP project, my glands were still able to provide me with the silky, slippery preparatory fluid. I flexed twice, and a silvery bead of it formed on my fingertips.

=======

"We do that, too!" interjected Sophia. "What's this stuff about Macao?"

"Remember my colleague, Monique? She took me on a tour of some interesting places while we were in Macao." I told Sophia how I had learned that top ranked Macao gigolos had pleased upper crust Englishwomen over for casino fun from Hong Kong, even when the gigolos had discharged their masculine duties over and over. Sophia sat closer to the edge of her chair as I described the next moments.

=======

Fawn goes over the edge in the next chapter.

To be continued.

12