Game Over Ch. 02

Story Info
She learns a lesson about procrastination.
784 words
42.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snapper
Snapper
3 Followers

He finally came back to where she stood and uttered His first words since this morning, “Strip.” She wasted no time in disrobing and dropping her clothes at her feet. “At attention” He whispered next to her ear and she assumed the position, arms behind her, legs spread wide, head facing forward. She felt Him slip a leather collar around her neck, but this was not her regular collar. This collar was very thick and very high, forcing her chin to tilt upward at a severe angle. Even the sides were high and fitted just below her ears. She then felt cold metal links dragging across her skin, making her shiver. He fastened a length around her waist, the extra length of it laying down one leg to almost reach to her ankle. He then wrapped soft cuffs around her ankles and wrists, and she could hear as he click-locked chains onto the cuff’s rings. He then knelt before her, raking His tongue across her lower stomach before turning away to fasten the cuffs around her ankles to the rings He had put in the concrete floor for just this purpose. The warmth of His tongue on her skin surprised her after all of His coldness earlier. Perhaps He wasn’t mad any longer her punishment would be brief?

Her wrists were brought up over her head and fastened to a spreader bar hanging suspended on chains from the ceiling, forcing her arms up and away from her. He ran His hands across her body and walked away from her once more. Suddenly the lights above her head came on, nearly blinding her after being for so long in the dark. As her eyes adjusted to the brightness, she attempted to get some idea as to where she was and what the room looked like.

She was chained in a standing position in the middle of a room. The high collar on her neck prevented her from turning her head very far in any direction but straight ahead. Her arms were suspended above her head and spread out far, lifting her rib cage and thrusting her breasts forward. Her legs were spread very far apart, her cuffed and bound ankles not allowing any range of motion. He then put clamps on her nipples, tightening them down until she whimpered in pain, then tightened them a bit more, tugging on the chain between them to make sure they would not be falling off. She yelped in pain and He walked to the table where He picked up a ball gag and placed it in between her teeth, fastening it securely behind her head. Going back to the chain swinging between her breasts, He connected another chain to that one, running it down over her stomach. He then took the clamp at the end of the chain and rubbed it’s smoothness over her stomach, her upper thighs, then between her spread legs to tease her clit. The pressure of his hands against her most sensitive area, combined with the coldness of the metal made her twitch and jerk helplessly in her bonds. She cried out as best as she could from behind the gag and she could hear him laugh softly from somewhere near her leg.

Because of the way she was tethered, she had to constantly readjust her balance to keep from falling forward and adding more tension to her arms and shoulders. This seemed to amuse Him greatly and He continued this kind of torture for several minutes before finally stopping and putting a clamp on her now sensitive clit, making her jerk quickly thus pulling on the clamps connected to her overly sensitized nipples. She moaned in pain and He kissed her softly before swatting her hard on the rear, increasing her agony/pleasure as the swat bounced her body forward and pulling everything tight. To make things worse, before He left to join the guests in the garden, He blindfolded her and left her in darkness once more. She began to experiment with trying to find a position that would not pull on any of the clamps while not making her feel like her arms were going to pull out of her shoulders. After a while, she found a way to stand that seemed to be the happiest medium she could find. Time passed and she found herself dozing on and off, waking with a start as she would have to regain her balance quickly, thus pulling hard on the clamps on her nipples and clit, starting the pleasure/pain cycle all over again. She swam in and out of this kind of consciousness for what seemed like forever.

To be concluded in Part 3

Snapper
Snapper
3 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Game Over Ch. 01 Previous Part
Game Over Series Info

Similar Stories

First Master A virgin is bought into slavery.in BDSM
Honi Loves to Masturbate Wife unveils desire to pleasure herself for her husband.in Toys & Masturbation
The Babysitter's Cummin Out Ch. 01 Kari gets caught.in Novels and Novellas
Butterfly Dinner A remote vibrator, dinner, & an awards banquet.in Toys & Masturbation
Jazzy Girl Ch. 1 Greenwich Village jazz man falls for sultry songstress.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories