Game People Play Round 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,511 Followers

"Lift your legs and wrap them around my hips," she was told. She reached around and clasped her legs around him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Then she felt him slowly lowering her until she felt the head of his cock pressed firmly against her vaginal lips, pressing them slightly apart.

"The time has come" she heard that teasing voice say, and then he let her go. Sandi frantically clutched him with arms and legs, but it wasn't enough to save her from dropping those few vital inches and she found herself swiftly impaled on the tumescent cock that seconds ago had only been a gentle warning of things to come. She felt the cock charge straight up into her, or rather, she felt herself drop swiftly and neatly onto the standing member. It seemed only seconds from standing safely on the floor to being wrapped around Andy with his energetic engine of destruction firmly planted within her. Seemed? It WAS only seconds she realised. He'd just picked her up and plonked her straight down on his penis with no ifs, buts or foreplay.

She started to speak, possibly to protest the rush, when she felt Andy give a heave that pushed him even deeper into her. Then she found him using his hips to withdraw and re-enter, fast and hard. She gasped and tried to speak again to tell him to slow down, but the pulsating, thrusting charge was destroying her senses, confusing her, leaving her unable to do anything but pant in shocked wonder. In only moments Andy had carried her to the heights, and her orgasm exploded while at the same time Andy let his release spend itself deep within her.

Andy lowered gently back to the ground, and held her while she regained her balance and her senses. He reached up and took off their blindfolds and smiled down at her.

"That is what is known as a quickie," he said. "Interesting, wasn't it?"

She stared at him, stunned, yet glowing from the sudden climax and release. Then she glanced across at Paul and Denise. "Bloody hell," she thought. "I've just been ravished and it's over and those two haven't even finished getting all their clothes off. I guess I can now sit back and relax and watch to see what they're going to do."

Paul had been slowed down in the undressing section by trying to unclasp Denise's bra. (Andy had ignored little things like clips.) Realising that he was too slow to do the strip he took it a little more slowly, unhooking and taking his time, slowly peeling the rest of the clothes of Denise. Not to be outdone, Denise then started on Paul, slowly undressing him, refusing to let him remove any of his own clothes. She teased and tantalised as she undressed him, rubbing her bare breasts against his chest as she slowly lowered his trousers, running her hands inside his jocks and moving his erection around as though having difficulty getting the jocks off with that thing snagging the material.

While this is going on Denise was hearing startled gasps, squeaks and happy panting coming from the other couple, followed by a short scream of release. "What the hell are they doing?" she wondered. Paul had a good idea. Andy had said he was going to hit Sandi with a quickie and blow her mind. From the sounds it seemed he had succeeded. Paul now had to attend to his own business, or rather to his and Denise's mutual pleasure.

"You remember we all have to pick a different position every time we screw?" he queried.

"Yes?" came the nervous reply, seeking further guidance as to where this was going.

"Do you have a favourite position in mind, that hasn't already been tried?" Paul prompted.

"Me! I was a virgin until this morning," Denise protested. "I've had one, count them, ONE experience with positions. How could I have a favourite?"

"Then I guess it's up to me to pick one. I'll give you a choice. We can try bend it, where you bend over and clutch your ankles and I stand behind you and drill you, or we can try doggy, where you get on your hands and knees and I cover you from behind. Which do you think?"

"If I'm just bent over and you hit me hard with your pet dragon I'm going to be knocked flying, which will be a silly way to finish what is supposed to be a good time. I guess I'll go with what you call doggy, and get on my hands and knees. And that way you can reach around me and play with my boobs while you coax me to let you enter" she added with a little smirk.

Paul promptly reached down and slid his hand between her legs and cupped her mound. He laughed. "From the heat and dampness I can feel here I won't have to do much coaxing. I suspect that if I decided not to screw you I'd have to beat you off with a stick to prevent you jumping me."

"Just for that I'm not going to get down on my hands and knees," Denise laughed. "You're going to have to put me in that position. I won't resist, but you're going to have to get me in the position you want."

Paul laughed, swept her up and quickly lowered her to the floor and then rolled her over so that she was face down. He slid one arm under her tummy and lifted, and then pushed one of her knees down and forward, repeating the motion with the other knee. She was now lying half prone resting on her chest, but with her knees under her, lifting her rump up into the air. Paul started rubbing her pussy between her parted legs. "This'll do for me," he said. "Of course, I can't play with your tits while I pay my compliments to your cunt, but I'm sure you won't mind that."

"Damn you!" Denise said, hastily adjusting her positions so that she was properly on hands and knees, with her superb breasts dangling freely beneath her. "You don't play fair."

"Of course not," said Paul. "I'm intending to give you a really good lesson in sex education. Sometimes you have to leave the student to do some things for themselves, like taking the right position to maximise enjoyment. Now that you're ready, class will begin."

Denise waited and sighed with relief as Paul started gently stroking her pussy, rubbing up and down and gently encouraging her expectations, slowly building her anticipation, building that vital tension that would eventually lead to a climax. He kneaded and stroked, never pressing hard, just lightly tantalising and teasing, letting her expectation and frustration build. Denise could feel her lips swelling, flowering, reaching out for release, and Paul just teased. And teased. Denise was groaning now, with little pleas bubbling from her lips, begging Paul to advance, to enter, to bring her satisfaction.

"Are you sure you want this?" the sadist asked her. "Are you sure I've coaxed you enough? Maybe I should continue coaxing for a while longer."

"No!" exploded from Denise, sure she would die of frustration if more dramatic action didn't start soon.

"No?" said Paul, with faux surprise. "You want me to stop?"

"Will you just shutup and take me now?" wailed a desperate Denise.

"Well if you're sure," murmured Paul and with one swift thrust rammed home his pet dragon as Denise had so thoughtfully named it.

Denise promptly convulsed and climaxed, unable to resist the urging of her body when that massive member slid so powerfully into her. Paul just held himself deep within her, letting her climax run its course, while at the same time reaching forward and taking a breast in each hand. As he felt Denise come down from her climax he started thrusting deeply into her, squeezing her boobs in time to the thrusts. Denise found her quivering body answering those thrusts, lifting her bum and pushing back hard to meet Paul every time he pushed in. The sensations from her breasts were spreading out and down while at the same time the increased sensations from her nether regions were spreading up through her body, mingling with them so that she was feeling each thrust as a sensation impacting on her whole body. She was no longer thinking, only reacting, riding the dragon and being taken to the sky by dragon wings. Then the dragon broke free into the dark spaces above and her world shattered, flooding her with a single unified sensation that tore her to pieces, then slowly put her back together, letting her feel the cock that rested within her, no longer moving but relaxed, replete. She sighed as she felt Paul withdraw but didn't move. Then gave a yelp and jumped as a hand rapped her bottom and told her to move it. Time to get up and get with the living.

Denise rose to her feet and joined her friends, who were smiling and chatting, each of them happy with their afternoons experience.

"OK, everyone," said Sandi. "I think it's time we all hit the showers and cleaned up before tea."

"Good idea" said Carl. "We can relax for now, have dinner and have some TV and music afterwards. I suggest that we all have a reasonably early night of it tonight, and tomorrow we can start again."

"Before we go to bed," said Michelle, "can we please see you give Sandi her spanking?"

"There's no need for that," said Sandi hastily. "It can wait for tomorrow."

"I see no need to wait," said Michelle, with a grin. "You know, get it over and done with and you don't have to worry about it tomorrow."

"Michelle's right, said Carl. "We'll do the spankings after tea."

"Hold it," said Sandi. "Spankings, plural? I'm the only one who's due for one."

"We wouldn't want Michelle to miss out," said Carl, "especially as she so kindly reminded us. While I spank you, Paul has volunteered to give Michelle one. Just to keep all things equal, you know."

The group broke up for showers and a leisurely dinner, after which they gathered in the front room again. Sandi and Michelle were a little nervous, both anticipating and dreading the spankings they knew were coming their way. Sandi was the first to broach the subject, asking if they had to get undressed before being spanked or could they have it fully clothed, with just their panties being lowered as required.

Carl grinned evilly as he considered this and then said, "As this is the only 'entertainment' we have planned for the evening you won't need to undress. I should say, you won't need to undress yourselves. Brian and Andy will do that for you. All you will have to do is stand still while they remove those unwanted clothes. Also, we will have simultaneous spankings, with the girls facing each other so they can both see what the other is going through.

You may have noticed that by some odd chance both Denise and Suzy somehow or other had an orgasm at the end of their spanks. Unusual, but it happens. What we'll do this time is spank you until one of you has an orgasm, and at that point both spankings cease. Unfortunate for whoever finishes up with a blushing bottom and no climax, but that's the luck of the draw. I should point out that if either of you think the spanking is too much for you, you can cry off and your spanking will stop."

In the silence that fell after this announcement Suzy was heard to mutter to Denise, "By some odd chance? You don't think that my getting thoroughly fucked in the middle of my spanking didn't sensitise my pussy and leave me a sitting duck for a second climax when the spanking started tingling it again, do you?"

There was a little laughter at this, and then Brian and Andy moved purposely towards their victims while Paul quickly fetched a second chair from the kitchen and placed it facing their previously designated spanking seat.

Any hope that the boys would just undress them and let them get on with it quickly died, as it was obvious the boys intended to titillate and tease the girls, taking full advantage of them while they worked.

The boys seemed to have pre-planned this, as they both moved first to the girls feet and removed sandals. Then in unison, two pairs of hands slid slowly up the girls legs, slipping under the skirts, hooking panties and drawing them slowly down, not forgetting to give a couple of vaginas a thoughtful rub and squeeze. Both girls were already flushing and it was plain they were already getting turned on and anticipating an interesting time.

Brian and Andy slid their hands back up the girls legs, lifting the skirts up as they moved, causing the girls to flash the room before the skirts fell back into place as those wandering hands continued up, sliding under the t-shirts, under the bras and closing on pairs of expectant breasts before sliding around and undoing the bras. With a little careful manoeuvring, both bras were then removed while leaving the t-shirts in place.

Both girls were now breathing hard, stunned that they were being turned on by this. Then Brian asked the girls to choose. "Lose your skirt or shirt next? We've got a little bet on which you'll choose." Sandi gulped, and whispered, "Skirt." Michelle just nodded in dumb agreement. Brian grinned. "Told you," he said to Andy. "It's a known fact that if a girl has that choice, she will invariably lose the bottom half first. At least, it's a fact that I knew."

The boys quickly unzipped the skirts and let them drop. The t-shirts did not last a great deal longer, and it was obvious from the way four pert breasts stood out, with nipples erect, that both girls were ready to take part in the next stage of the action. They might not be getting screwed as such, but they were both sure they'd get some sort of sexual gratification. (Actually, a casual look at Suzy and Denise would have shown that their nipples were also standing out and pressing against their bras. They might not have been part of the current action, but they could still enjoy it and become excited by it.)

Carl indicated to Sandi that she should approach and bend over, facing Paul and Michelle. At the same time Paul was putting Michelle across his knee where she would have a good view of Sandi.

Sandi felt one of Carl's hands holding her firmly in place as she lay across his lap. She also felt the other hand running smoothly over her bottom, slipping between her upper thighs and gently running over her virginal, vaginal mound. "Oh, right," she remembered. "No longer virginal. But that's still my vaginal mound he's stroking and petting. I thought he was supposed to be spanking." She could see from the look on Michelle's face that she was getting similar treatment, then gave a yelp, as while she had been momentarily distracted Carl had lifted his hand and brought it firmly down on her bottom. She tried to twist and glare at Carl, but he was holding her firmly. She also heard a snigger from Michelle at her reaction, and then sniggered herself as she heard Michelle's little laugh turn into a squeal and heard a loud smack hitting Michelle on her tight little bum.

Preliminaries over the boys set to work, delivering spankings that would sting and redden the bottom, at the same time being careful not to inflict any real injuries on the girls. Both girls were now writhing from side to side, dreading the next spank to come, but each relished the thought that she was not alone in this and it looks like her spanking is worse than mine, the way she's wriggling and squealing.

Pleased with their initial results, the boys advanced their tactics, making their spanks land equally on bottom and pussy, stirring the girls up sexually while the spanking continued. The girls faces were now flushed with excitement, even while they continued to squeal every time a spank landed. They could both see that the other girl was being sexually stimulated to a high degree, and both could feel the pre-climax tension rising within them.

The boys had also noted that the girls vaginal lips were swelling and glistening as moisture gathered within them, hoping, reaching up for fulfilment. It was obvious that one of them was going to have a climax very shortly, whereupon both spankings would stop, leaving the other girl in a great deal of frustration.

The boys were both enjoying themselves as their victims squirmed on their laps, increasing the speed of the spankings, concentrating fully now on those two eager pussies, letting the bottoms alone to quietly glow.

Denise realised that she was coming. Her climax was starting to race through her and nothing was going to stop it. Her last coherent thought before it hit was "Bad luck, Sandi. Looks like you'll just have to suffer." Then she groaned with relief as her orgasm washed over her, sending her floating away.

Sandi was anticipating her own release, and watched in horror as she saw Michelle jerk and flush and realised that she was too late. She groaned. She was so close. It wasn't fair.

Carl, raised an eyebrow as he looked over to where Paul was stoking Michelle, as she gasped out her orgasm. Paul grinned and nodded towards Sandi. "Better finish her off," he said. "She just might kill you if you don't."

Carl grinned and increased the tempo slightly, then with one final smack he slipped her lips apart and flicked his finger tips over her pulsing clit. Sandi screamed, as she was tipped over the edge, and writhed upon Carl's lap in mindless delight.

None of the people in the room had notice Denise slip out during the entertainment to answer the phone. Once the excitement had died down she spoke up.

"Your father just called, Sandi. I said you were busy and couldn't come to the phone just then but would call him back in a few minutes. I was tempted to bring the phone in and give it to you while you were being tanned, but wasn't sure if you'd appreciate it. He said to tell you that your mother had a touch of gastro, it's pouring with rain and they are coming back tomorrow. They'll be here about lunchtime."

There was silence for a few moments. It seemed their plans for another day of sexual games would have to fall by the wayside. A pity, but these thinks happen.

Andy then addressed the thought that was foremost on the boys mind. "It appears that we're not going to be able to screw all four girls after all. I must say that I'm rather disappointed."

"Possibly a change in tactics, if the girls agree," said Carl. "I'm capable of having sex again this evening and I'm sure the rest of you are, too. If the girls agree, why don't we each choose one of the girls still on our individual lists and ravish them right now. Then we can each sleep with our last partner and introduce the girls to a morning wood when we wake up. They should be able to handle that.

Actually, when I say we'll each pick a girl now, we really should leave it up to the girls to decide. They can agree amongst themselves who they'd like to spend the night with, and the other candidate can then seize them and drag them off for the afore mentioned ravishment."

The girls looked at each other, looked at the boys and announced that they were going to the kitchen to discuss it. Shortly after, Sandi popped her head back through the door. "What is a morning wood, exactly? We've heard the term but we're not sure what it really means."

"A morning wood is when a boy wakes up with a very large erection that he wants serviced. Sleeping next to one of you girls is a guarantee that we'll each wake up with one."

"That's what we thought," murmured Sandi with a smirk and promptly vanished.

Denise was the next with a question. "You twice mentioned ravishing us. What is the difference between that and a normal fuck?"

Paul tried to look evil as he replied. "When we ravish you, we ignore your feeble little cries for mercy, and pound your pussies until you are quivering wrecks, unable to do anything while we take our pleasure upon your helpless bodies."

Denise nodded thoughtfully, and returned to the kitchen, and shortly after the girls returned.

"We've decided that as we've come this far, we might as well continue until the end. The 'ravishments' as you define them will be Carl & Sandi, Paul & Michelle, Brian & Denise and Andy gets me," Suzy said. "Then afterwards we can shower, again, and retire to our rooms with our final partner. Now what?"

"I don't greatly care what the others are going to do," said Carl as he started stripping, "but Sandi is still naked from her spanking and in about ten seconds I will be too, so you'd better brace yourself, Sandi."

Ashson
Ashson
8,511 Followers