Gamer Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,390 Followers

[AceHole] Now. Let me swap out gear and we'll hit the loot

[CherryBomb] My packs almost full already

[AceHole] Should be. Portal to town. Dump pack. Grab MF gear. Loot. That's the way we farm places like this

Everything I'd picked up was pretty trashy, but I did get one decent rare. Probably 40K or so. Not worth the effort so far, but we weren't done. I had picked up maybe 25K in loose gold. I grabbed my MF gear, and portaled back. I had to wait about 5 minutes.

[AceHole] Took your time

[CherryBomb] I'm not good at figuring what's good or not

[AceHole] Link the rares to me, and I'll tell you. Not now though. Let's loot

We ran the level. I picked up 9 rares, including one good one, one very good one, and a remarkably useful legendary. The girl was good luck.

[CherryBomb] I'm full

[AceHole] We're done. To Town

In town we spent another 15 minutes with me explaining what would sell and what wouldn't. She had a lot of stuff, but nothing as good as my best 3. Too bad.

[AceHole] Take this. Take this. Take this.

I dropped the best of the loot at my feet. I didn't need it. Nothing would upgrade my personal gear, and I had plenty in my stash to auction for the next few days.

[CherryBomb] One is a legendary

[AceHole] Great boots. Use them

[CherryBomb] Shit. This is all great stuff! You just picked these up? Is it because you have better MF

[AceHole] All picked up this run. MF is shared, so you should have had better luck

[CherryBomb] Two of these are upgrades to my gear!

[AceHole] Because your gear sucks. We'll get you better

[CherryBomb] You gotta leave soon?

[AceHole] Yeah. More RL bullshit. Sorry. I'll show you better farming later. We'll work on your DPS too

[CherryBomb] Do you have 5 more minutes for me?

Damn. It was always like this. You help somebody out, and they keep beggin' for more. She should be happy I gave her the extra loot. The legendary boots would sell for a couple of million easy, maybe 3. Sigh.

[AceHole] I do have to go. But I can give you a few minutes. What do you have in mind?

[CherryBomb] Skype. Now

I didn't even have to log out. My old laptop was up, hooked up to my 24" display, Skype running. One button press, and it was on my main 32". I made the call.

The window popped up, bigger today. Her cute face filled the screen. "That was really nice of you to give me your drops."

"Not a problem. I would have sold them. You could use them. The boots are pretty sweet, I'll admit. You'll have a hard time ever replacing those."

She grinned. "Well I think you earned a reward. Close your eyes."

I closed them, smiling. Tits, Lord, let her show me her tits.

"You can open them."

I opened my eyes and almost fell off my seat. She was sitting back in her chair. A top of the line Aero, the girl had good taste. I'm almost ashamed to admit I even saw the chair. She had one foot up on the desk, the other extended to the side. She was wearing nothing but a pair of pretty striped panties. This babe had a body to die for.

She laughed. "Breathe, Ace. Don't go dying on me. I still need in game help."

"Nice. Are you sure you're a gamer girl?"

"You got lucky. I was playing in my underwear today. Figured you deserved to know after such a good deed. I appreciate it all. The info on what's good. The help with the game play. And of course, the awesome gear."

She leaned forward, putting on a little less of a show. It might have been even more exciting, seeing her moving around, her breasts in motion, looking so natural. "These boots are worth over a million, aren't they?" she asked.

"Three to five, depending on your luck."

She grinned at me. "Think this is a fair trade?" She asked, opening her arms and exposing her body to me.

"Please don't ask that. I can't afford a fair trade this time."

She laughed beautifully, her tits bouncing up and down. "No, I think you've given me plenty today, as long as you don't think I'm cheating you."

"Worth everything and more. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

I couldn't believe I was talking so casually to a nearly naked game girl. "You going to go back to farming?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was thinking of leveling my hardcore monk. You already passed me." She stuck her tongue out at me. It was so cute I wanted to die. Of course I couldn't let her know.

"Don't. Farm softcore. You need the gear. Write this down."

She leaned over the desk and started typing. "Act I Inferno. Start at The Cursed Hold. Go to the Festering woods and clear the two dungeons. Usually good for 2 to 3 stacks. Portal to town. Go to and clear Halls of Agony. Clear Cursed Hold. Make sure you have 5 valor stacks. If not, do Leoric's Manor backwards. Good for one sometimes two more stacks. Then kill the Warden, and Kill the Butcher. Go to town, and do Dank Cellar north of town, if it spawns. Got that?"

She was nodding. "5 Stacks?"

Noob. "Each rare Mob gives you a valor stack. The 5 stacks make your magic drops much better. Don't kill the Warden until 5 stacks. Once you have 5 stacks kill everything and open everything. Try it for an hour or two. One run should take less than 30 minutes."

"Good loot?" she asked.

"Some. Lots of loot. You can vendor, you can salvage. You can auction. Do it for a couple of hours and you should have some gold to buy things with."

She finished typing and sat back turning back to the camera. "You still here? Don't you have someplace to go?"

I grinned. "Yeah. But a few minutes won't kill me. I can't seem to tear myself away."

She laughed. "I'm sure. Perv. I'll let you know how the farming goes. I'm going to get dressed now. I'm not going to have you blaming me if you're late."

"Spoilsport. Leave the camera on. I've got Skype on my phone. Nice distraction from the meeting."

"Now you're being silly. Go on." She had her t-shirt in hand, and she turned it right side out before putting it back on. She looked at the camera. "Go. You're embarrassing me. I'm sure you've seen tits before."

"Once or twice. These are well above average. Like their owner."

She rolled her eyes, hit the keyboard, and the window went black.

* * *

When I logged in the next day, I saw the new friend request. I popped up the friend's box. Three new requests. One from CherryBomb. I thought about it. I really did. For several long seconds.

Deny. Deny...

Deny.

I was trying out some different skill combinations on my Barbarian, while farming Act III. It was good loot, and consistently difficult. Gave me a good feel for what was and wasn't working.

[CherryBomb] I'm a sad Panda. Nobody wants to be my friend

I quickly cleared the room and moved back to a safe distance before responding. She did deserve a response.

[AceHole] I doubt that. Sincerely

[CherryBomb] Nobody that matters. :(

[AceHole] Come farm Siegebreaker with me. You stay alive, I'll be your friend

[CherryBomb] Inferno? Act III?

[AceHole] It's a nice farming run. Best gear in the game

[CherryBomb] No way I'll survive. I haven't finished even half of Act II yet. I can barely survive Act I

[AceHole] Play carefully. I'll take the risks. Let me lead. You should be Ok

[CherryBomb] This isn't your way of teaching me I'm not worthy, is it?

[AceHole] This is teaching. That's all. Come play

We made four runs in a row. She only died seven times. Three against one troublesome crowd that even killed me. Not bad, really. She was still woefully under-geared. During the final boss kill, at 10% life, I took a chance, doing a quick gear change. Wish I had a macro for that. He dropped four rares for me.

[AceHole] How's the drops for you?

{CherryBomb] 3,4,5 blues and 3 yellow

[AceHole] Town, we'll sort through it

She linked her gear to me. A backpack full of nothing but crap. Hardly worth the effort to try to auction any of it.

[AceHole] Vendor blues, Salvage yellows. Nothing here

[CherryBomb] Crapola. How'd you do?

I was still scanning the gear. It was getting harder to find useful gear. People wanted max stats, good stats weren't good enough.

[AceHole] This sucks. New plan. Gimme a minute

I had to switch characters, get one of my mules. Transfer half a dozen items back to my stash and switch back.

[AceHole] Take this. Take this. Take this

[CherryBomb] This stuff is no good. Not nearly as good as my stuff

[AceHole] Farming gear. Max Magic and Gold find. You'll have to be a little more careful. What's your Magic find now?

[CherryBomb] 164

[AceHole] One minute. BRB

I scanned her gear. Got it. Less than a minute on the Auction house and about 4 million gold later, I was back.

[AceHole] Take this. Take this

[CherryBomb] Holy crap! Really?

The helm with the Perfect Star and the max Magic Find amulet would help a lot. The helm was a lucky find. Almost 2 Million, but way underpriced. It couldn't have been on the auction for long. Another couple of million for the treasure gem. The amulet was in my auction house stash, after not selling. I'd been asking a lot.

[CherryBomb] I'm at 246

[AceHole] Got a few minutes? We'll try Act II, Vault of the Assassin

[CherryBomb] Sure

Much easier than Act III. Even with the weaker gear she only died once. We stayed above ground until we had four stacks. Then into the vault. Typically 4-5 packs, each one dropping multiple rares. And the jackpot. Legendary. Skorn. Best weapon in the game. Excellent rolls. Massive damage. Damn, this gamer babe was good luck!

[AceHole] How'd you do?

[CherryBomb] Pack full of rares. Two good ones I think

She linked them to me, and she was right. They were valuable. Three to five million for the gloves.

[AceHole] Better gear, better loot. Three million min for the gloves. You like my weapons?

[CherryBomb] You kidding? They're epic

To her, everything was epic. However in this case, she was right. At least for the main hand.

[AceHole] Take this. Take this.

[CherryBomb] Christ, Ace! I can't take this!

[AceHole] You can. I have better

[CherryBomb] How? Your main weapon is near perfect. 94% natural crit damage? 840 life on hit? And that DPS? Shit!

I equipped the best two-handed weapon in the game.

[AceHole] I'm using this

[CherryBomb] OMG. You just found that?

[AceHole] Jackpot. I could sell it for over $50 million. Makes the 5 million investment trivial

[CherryBomb] What 5 Million?

[AceHole] Your helm, gem and amulet. Auction house. Investment. Better drops. How much Gold did you get?

[CherryBomb] Wow! I'm over a million. How'd that happen?

[AceHole] Gear, baby. Farm with that gear. Level with the good stuff

[CherryBomb] My base damage is up over 14000!

[AceHole] Quick run to test it? Gear up. Good stuff. Seigebreaker

We did two quick runs. She didn't die. The loot was good. We were mowing down the bad guys with the huge damage we were doing. Skorn kicked ass.

[CherryBomb] Skype. Now. Don't make we wait

I laughed. She was stoked.

I brought up the camera. I was a little disappointed to see she was wearing an oversized t-shirt. Her hair was disheveled. She stood up, facing the camera. "That was incredible. We're playing easy-mode now."

I laughed. "DPS is the number one stat for everything. You like?"

She leaned over and a sexy pair of unpainted lips blowing up large on my monitor. She gave me a kiss. "I love it, Ace. You're too good to me."

I'm sure I blushed. "You bring me luck. You're great to play with. My lucky charm gamer Goddess."

She laughed, peeling off her shirt, wearing nothing but some simple light blue panties. She did an adorable pirouette. "Maybe someday you'll get to find out how right you are." She sat back, giving me a wink, playing with her tits for me. "Shit. I feel so inadequate teaming with you. I bring you down."

"Angel, you never bring me down. You're getting better. Lots better. Only one or two people I play with are as good. Don't put yourself down. Besides, you're more fun than any of them. We're a good team."

She grinned. Then pouted dramatically. "How can I ever pay you back for this? It really is too much."

"Another kiss?" I asked.

"You liked that? Better than these?" she laughed, wiggling her boobs.

"Not better. But yes. I liked that a lot."

She got closer to the camera, licking her lips. "You're not thinking naughty thoughts about my mouth, are you Ace? These lonely lips, and what they could do for you?"

"You have the sexiest mouth," I told her.

"A lot of people say I have a dirty mouth."

"A LOT of people?"

She grinned, blown up big on my screen. "Filthy. Language like a sailor. At least in game. If only they knew."

I giggled. She did curse in game all the time. "Knew what?"

"These lips. Barely been kissed."

"That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. A friggin' shame."

She leaned back, her face filling the frame. She looked a little sad. "Would you change that, Ace? If you could."

"In a heartbeat. I'd love to taste those lips."

"You'd be gentle with me, right? I know I come on strong in game, but real-life is different you know."

"Pamper you like a princess."

She pouted. "That's not what I need. I get plenty of pampering. I need a strong man. Like you. But gentle."

Was she still teasing? Like me? "I'd try. Gotta be honest, it would be awfully easy to lose control with someone like you."

"Tell me you'd be careful. Gentle. Breaking me in. Making a woman out of me."

"Whatever you need. I could be that for you. I'd be gentle. Gentle but firm."

"Kiss me, Ace."

I leaned in, close to the camera, I pursed my lips, but not for a quick blown kiss. I closed my eyes, parting my lips, licking my upper lip, teasing the tip of my tongue forward, imagining the feel and taste of her lip.

I heard a sexy moan. I opened my eyes and saw the fire in her eyes.

"I have to go Ace. I should have started getting ready 30 minutes ago. I wish I didn't have to."

"Wait. You ever play with voice chat, in game?"

"No."

"We should try it. Next time we get a chance, I'll call you, voice only, and we can talk in game. Makes things a lot easier."

"Voice only? You afraid I might distract you?"

I laughed. "I know you would. But that's not the reason. Much lower bandwidth, and the voice quality is excellent."

"Tomorrow. Morning. Teach me," she said.

"Everything I can," I promised.

* * *

I logged in and texted her by name.

[AceHole] You out there, Cherry?

I didn't wait 10 seconds.

[CherryBomb] Waiting anxiously. What are we doing? You going to show me how to use voicechat?

[AceHole] In a minute. First things first. AceHole#1101. My battletag

[CherryBomb] Friend?

[AceHole] Please

[CherryBomb] I thought you only friended RL peeps

[AceHole] I consider you a friend

[CherryBomb] RU sure about this?

[AceHole] No. But if I'm ever going to take a chance, I figure you're worth it

[CherryBomb] I'd like to think I am. Thanks

[AceHole] YW. Let's talk voicechat

[CherryBomb] Can't hear enough of my sexy voice?

[AceHole] Yeah. That's it. Get over yourself, gamer girl

[CherryBomb] Not until you get over me. In every way

[AceHole] Tease

[CherryBomb] You know you love it

[AceHole] I won't deny it. Now let's play, gamer Goddess

* * *

We were playing at least a few hours together pretty much every day. She was getting better, and I'd have to admit I was as well. I was managing incrementally smaller upgrades on gear, but something improved every couple of days. Even better on our hardcore accounts.

As for Cherry, her gear was improving exponentially. We started playing our alts more to see how they stacked up. My Demon Hunter was doing massive damage, but still having problems with survivability. On the other hand, her hardcore wizard was kicking ass. We spent a whole day, nearly 11 straight hours farming hardcore gear for her, until it was almost up to her monk's level.

Our game play was becoming so smooth. With Skype on, one word was all it needed half the time to make sure we were in sync. I'd never played with anyone I meshed with so well.

Our softcore guys were making money, and learning the ropes, but hardcore was still the adrenaline pump. One misstep, and it was wipe and restart.

We were finishing up Inferno Act I hardcore, with only two levels of game play left to finish the whole damn thing. It was surprising how smooth the final kill went.

We were sitting back relaxing, talking about moving to the next step.

"What's New York weather like these days," I asked her.

"You stalking me, Ace?"

"Hardly. You give away too much when you're playing. Manhattan?"

I'd never asked anything that personal. We were all about the game and the occasional T&A show.

"Yeah. Only a block from the park. I should get out more. How about you? Or do you mind my asking?"

"We done here?" I asked.

"Video?"

"Would be nice."

"Switching over now."

I logged out of the voicechat, and called her on video chat. 5 seconds later I was looking at her.

"Disappointed?" she asked with her quirky smile.

"Never."

She was sitting in a pair of baggy pajama bottoms, and an oversized sweat-shirt. "Getting over some kind of bug. Trying to keep warm," she said.

"You should have told me. You could be resting."

"This is the best rest I can get. It makes my day."

"Me too. I'm outside DC by the way."

"So are we getting chummy now? Going to get all close and personal like?" she asked, grinning.

"Maybe, not too much. I'm sorry I'm such a weenie about this kind of stuff."

"Can I ask what you do for a living, that you have so much time for gaming?"

"Perhaps later. I don't have to work much; I have enough to get by. Twenty hours of work in a week would be a heavy load, lately."

She leaned back, stretching. "Ditto. It's been a dry spell here, but I can weather it. When work comes along, I may be away for a couple of days at worst. I usually can get some evening play in, but chances are the internet will be spotty. No hardcore on the road."

"You ever get down this way?" I asked.

"Not often. Why? Are you asking me out?"

"Sure. I thought we could hit Chez McDonald's if you've got a few hours to spare."

"Ohh, Mr. Generous. You buying?"

I laughed. "Haven't I bought you enough? How about that awesome ring I got you."

"I love it. The gem is particularly beautiful. I bet that set you back a pretty penny."

"It would be gauche to mention it cost over 6 million. My gamer Goddess is worth every penny of it."

"6 Million? Are you kidding me? You shouldn't do that, Ace."

"Steve."

"Steve?"

"My name. It's Steve. Not Ace."

"Well, Steve. Pleased to meet you. I'm Sheri."

We both started laughing. "We are kind of silly aren't we? Over two weeks, spending most of our waking hours together, and I didn't even know your name," she said.

"13 days since we first played together. 12 days since your first show."

"You counting?" she teased.

"Yes. I know the privacy is weird. Blame me. I've got hang-ups. Give me time."

She leaned closer to the camera. "Take all the time you need. I'm not going anywhere." She sat back. "Still, a ring like that, with a 6 million dollar stone? I feel like Elizabeth Taylor."

"I'm glad you like it. You're worth every bit and more."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,390 Followers