Gamer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

John rolled a reaction roll and said, "He nods at you and replies, 'Well, you found one.'"

"I'm not just looking for a man, I'm looking for a MAN!" I put a loud emphasis on the last word and then as I reached up and undid another button on my flannel shirt said, "I undo a bit more of my bodice to make my point."

My son goggled openly at my exposed breasts -- my shirt now spread almost to the point where my auroles were exposed and then after rolling some more dice said in a voice that was close to wheezing, "He takes in the offered view and smiling, replies, "I think you've found him. What exactly do you have in mind?"

I could feel my panties becoming soaked as my son was managing to keep up with my teasing, loving every moment of this and wondering how far I could or should take it. "I've been up in the mountains alone for weeks. I need a real man to remind me that I'm a woman. I want to be taken. I want a man with something that will make me howl at the moon!"

John stared at me for a moment, his eyes wide at the intensity of my voice. He looked away for a moment and then said in a voice that looked more confident than it sounded, "The city guard motions for the bartender and whispers something in his ear. The bartender whispers back and nods. The guard slides a silver coin across the bar to him and turns to you and holding out his hand says, 'I'm Sergeant Husterson...Johann Husterson. Come with me.'"

I was surprised to hear myself answer a bit shakily, "I take his hand and follow him." Johann and Calista...John and Cassie. Coincidence or was my son now flirting back?

John said, "He leads you upstairs and down a long corridor to a door." My son paused as if steeling his nerve and then plunged on hurriedly as if trying to get it out before I put a stop to our not so innocent game. "Johann turns to Catalina...to you and rips your bodice wide open, freeing your...um breasts while kissing you hard and firmly."

"Oh my!" I whispered, placing my hand above my nearly exposed breasts. "Is Johann a good kisser?"

John rolled a twenty-sider out in the open and it came up on a seventeen. He giggled and said, "Very good...you think he might have a talented tongue!"

If I wasn't blushing before, I was now, feeling my heart beating faster as my son threw out his own naughty innuendo. Determined to keep the advantage, I ran my hands along the edges of my shirt and unbuttoned the last two buttons and thrust my breasts out, my right tit emerging completely while the shirt hung on my left nipple which was hard to the point of bursting. "I...um, Catalina will break the kiss and press his face against my breasts, urging him to kiss them. At the same time, I run a hand between his breeches. What do I find?"

My son stared at my bare breast for a long moment, seeming to be stunned by my brazenness. His lips move wordlessly for several seconds as he seems to focus on my swollen nipple. Finally, "Something seems to be throbbing between his legs....hard and very big."

I wriggled in delight in my seat. "Oh boy, how big is Johann?" In writhing in my seat, my left breast broke free of my shirt and I was bare-chested in front of my son, my big tits bouncing in my excitement.

John took his time looking at my breasts before picking up two ten-siders and rolled, bringing up a '6' and a '5.' He chuckled and said, "Eleven inches, Mom." I groaned at the thought of eleven inches of hard cock swinging between my fantasy son's legs but before I can make a comment, John continues saying, "Johann rises up, pressing his mouth on yours somewhere between a kiss and a lick and takes you...um, Catalina by the shoulders and somehow gets the door open and moves you inside, kicking the door shut behind you."

"Oh, Johann, I like a man who takes charge," I groaned in response. "I kiss him back, almost biting him in my hunger."

John let out a small moan at that image and said, "As you two kiss, his hands roam over your breasts, pinching those hard nipples and um..." He broke off for a moment as I couldn't help but lift up my hands and cup my breasts, fingers flicking and pinching my throbbing nipples. John rolled his tongue over his lips like a starving man staring at something sweet just out of reach. He shook his head and continued. "Johann's right hand travels further down, working between the ties of your leggings, fingers wriggling until they find your pussy, Mom...er, Catalina. What does he find?"

With one hand I scrabbled to find a twenty-sider while my other hand is squirming under the waistband of my sweats. Even as my fingers swirl around in the sopping wet morass that is my cunt, I tossed the d-20 and let out a cry as it came up a natural '20' -- a critical success and I said, "I am so fucking wet!" as I pulled my hand free of my crotch to show my son my fingers dripping wet with my pussy juices. "Oh sweet, fucking Jesus, fuck me right the fuck now!"

For a moment, my words echoed between my son and me, both of us unsure if I was speaking as Catalina or as Cassie -- imploring Johann or my son to fuck me. There was a second of perfect silence amidst the sexual tension that hung thickly between us and then with a cry, my son and I moved as one, up from the table and into each other's arms.

Part of me was conscious that I'd passed some lewd point of no return as I pressed my lips against John's and for the first time, slipped my tongue into his mouth. My hands clawed at his flannel shirt, freeing his young and well defined chest before caressing his firm but soft skin. I felt my son's hands slip underneath the waistband of my sweats to cup my asscheeks and then his arms were moving, pushing my sweats down, slowly slipping to pool around my ankles.

I groaned as I slipped my hand inside his sweats to discover he was going commando as my fingers wrapped themselves around a huge erection. Maybe it wasn't Johann's mammoth eleven inches, but it felt like more than I had ever experienced. My other hand flashed down and yanked his sweats down to fall at his feet and then I felt a tremendous need to have him in my mouth and I broke the kiss and shoved him down into a vacant kitchen chair, squatting as I stroked my son's erect penis and then I was sloppily licking and kissing my child's huge cock before finally wrapping my lips around the dark, purplish head and sucking him furiously, tasting his pooling precum and quivering as that forbidden sensation triggered a mild orgasm between my legs.

I bobbed my head up and down several times on my son's cock before he growled, "No!" and pushed me off his cock and onto my ass. I looked up at him in surprise, a little disappointed as I had a sudden and intense need to know what his spunk tasted like, but before I could say anything, he reached out and yanked off my sweats and was suddenly kneeling between my legs. "I...I want this, Mom!" he stammered as he reached out and palmed my panty covered crotch.

An incredible bolt of sheer pleasure coursed through me as I thrust up my pelvis to press my mound against his hand, feeling him rub my sopping wet pussy through my juice stained panties. "I'm all your's darling." I whimpered. "I always have been! Mommy loves you, John!"

My son's lower lip trembled as he reached down and tugged off my panties, flinging them over his shoulder to land atop a figurine of the Yeti, no doubt drowning the beast in the wetness of my sodden cotton panties. John's hand returned to my crotch, first palming my hairy pussy before slowly rotating it about, rubbing my flesh as it flowered and spread, labia swollen and slick, to reveal my glistening wet cunt.

John lunged forward, placing himself atop me and I spread my legs wider as he hunched against me, his hard cock dragging along my left inner thigh before suddenly finding home and with a triumphant howl, thrusting his long, thick cock into his mother's wet pussy! A tremendous shock of pure carnal ecstasy galvanized my body, making my limbs spasm even as I screamed, "FUCK ME, JOHN! FUCK MOMMY HARD!"

With the awkward enthusiasm of the never been fucked, my son began hunching into me, driving his cock deeper inside me before withdrawing completely and then fumbling for a few frustrating moments before I reached down and guided him back in. "YESSSSSSS!" John cried triumphantly as he again began to fuck me furiously and anxiously. I raised my trembling legs and hooked them around his back and amidst my own expanding lust, worked to moderate his thrusts and keep him inside me.

With my assistance, my son began fucking me more steadily, his eyes boring into mine with a loving intensity and I began fucking him back, flinging my hips upwards to meet his downward thrusts, a low keening sound building in the back of my throat to become a shrill cry of perfect pleasure as we began to move like lovers, perfectly in synch with each other. Ecstasy coursed through every cell in my body, building with each sweet moment my child's immense cock filled my cunt, the swollen head pushing against my cervix to fill me as no man ever had.

Too soon, I heard John moan, "Mom! LOVE YOU! CUMMING, MOM!" and for a split second feeling terrible disappointment before my body exploded with incestuous pleasure as I first experienced the sinfully sweet sensation of my son's hot semen flooding my womb. My previous understanding of pleasure was obliterated in a heartbeat as the greatest orgasm I had ever had claimed me. As I writhed and bucked with pleasure, impaled by my son's ejaculating cock, I was also consumed with the sweet realization that my entire life had pointed me to this moment, this perfect moment of love and lust when I finally understood that my sole purpose of existence on this planet was to have my son's lovely, hard cock inside me.

John howled as he drove himself deep, pumping an immense flood of his scalding sperm into my motherly cunt, returning his seed to the womb he had emerged from. My cunt walls tightened around his long shaft, kissing and milking his hard pole for its life giving seed. Our orgasms melded together, wrapping us in heated lust as I reached out and pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him, my tongue curling possessively around his as he just kept on cumming inside me.

Like a lewd magic spell, we were caught up in something beyond human understanding and time seemed to stand still as we rode out our mutual orgasm, being consumed and reborn with every linked heartbeat. When at last my orgasm began to recede and I felt John instinctively began to withdraw, my mind turned to carnal flame as I moaned, "No! I want more, son. Fuck Mommy more!"

I tightened my legs around my son's hips and then somehow rolled us over, crashing into a leg of the kitchen table, precipitating a shower of dice and pencils falling down around us. From farther away, I heard a can clatter on the kitchen floor, beer fizzing on the tiles as I found myself sitting atop my son, staring down into his lust filled face. "Stay hard for me, John! Keep that cock hard inside your mother's pussy and I'll fuck you forever!"

"I'm yours, Mom!" my son gasped as I ground my cunt into his groin, his still erect cock poking me in places never before touched by a man. I leaned down, my meaty breasts pillowing out on his chest as my dark hair fell over both our faces.

With our lips touching, I moaned, "Stay inside me, son! I love you so much and I want to fuck you for the rest of our lives!" We kissed then, wetly and sloppily, tongues dueling for mastery, neither of us submitting an inch. I worked my cunt muscles around his cock, massaging and squeezing his thick flesh, feeling his slowly softening penis firm up again as I whispered filthy promises to my son between loving kisses. Finally, I sat up triumphantly, my large breasts rolling heavily as I proclaimed, "Son, Mommy's going to fuck you so good. I love your cock, John! I love fucking my son!"

I began to ride my son, reaching out with my left hand to the table to steady myself as I bounced up and down on his cock. I had never felt so free and so wild -- John's cock seemed to be perfect for me...filling me completely with just the feel of his shaft sliding along my sugar walls keeping me on the edge of orgasm and the places his swollen cock head were touching exploded with ecstatic delight and triggered cum after cum inside me.

I worked myself up and down my son's thick dick, wailing and then sobbing and then laughing hysterically as orgasms came and went, making me nearly crazy with desire and lust. My breasts bounced wildly about, restrained only when John would reach up and cup his mother's tits, fingers pinching my blood engorged nipples, creating pain that quickly exploded into additional lusty pleasure.

I lost count of the orgasms that swept over me, but after an eternity of incestuous bliss, finally sank slowly down atop my son, impaling myself on his long, thick penis. I stretched out atop his body, grinding my crotch against his, moaning as I kissed my way up his chest and neck before finally slipping my tongue into his mouth to dance with his.

As we kissed, our bodies rocked slowly together, hunching back and forth triggering little bursts of orgasm as his cock pulsed angrily inside my tight, slick cunt until finally I broke the kiss and whimpered, "You feel so good inside me, son -- no one has ever fucked Mommy better." His eyes glowed with prideful pleasure as I added, "I never dreamed my little boy's dick was so fucking big!"

John grinned up at me like the little boy I remembered from so many Christmases and replied, "I can't believe I'm fucking you, Mom. I keep thinking it's a dream and I'm going to wake up at any moment."

I kissed him again, playfully licked his lips, tasting him and sweat and my own saliva. "If it's a dream, then we will never wake up, sweetheart. We'll make love to each other forever! I love you, son!"

John moaned, "I love you too, Mom...now and forever!" His face grew dark with lust and he continued, "I need to fuck you, Mom. I can't get enough!" He wrapped his arms around me and rolled us over again, yelping as he must have rolled onto a four-sider. He swept the kitchen floor beneath me clear of debris before he put me on my back, his cock still throbbing inside me. "I'm going to fuck you, Mom! I'm going to fuck my mommy hard and make her scream!"

Just the demanding intensity of my son's voice nearly sent me back into orgasm. As it was, with his cock inside of me already, probing deep, I barely managed to stammer in reply, "Y-y-yessss! Fuck me, John, fuck Mommy and make me cum!" My orgasm exploded inside me almost immediately as my son, grunting with effort, suddenly raised my legs up and draped them over his shoulders and then he began thrusting into me hard and fast with the vigor that only a teenager could muster.

My fingernails clawed at the kitchen floor tiles and scattered spilled dice as I flailed under my son's carnal assault, my body aflame with incestuous ecstasy. I had a few good lovers in my lifetime, but nothing...absolutely nothing in my experience compared to the sheer deliciousness, the pure rightness of feeling my son's cock filling my pussy -- fucking me. Just the touch of his flesh against mine took me to a level of ecstasy unlike anything I had ever encountered. I never felt more completed -- as if with each thrust of my son's cock, our bodies become one, beautiful and glorious in our lusty love.

John continued a steady thrusting while leaning in to kiss me and then nuzzling my heaving breasts pillowed against his chest. Each kiss, each touch of his tongue...even the feel of his burning gaze aroused me, adding fuel to the fire that was my love and lust for my son. Our bodies moved slickly together, sweat covered and quivering flesh contributing to a sinful sensation that I wanted to drown in.

Orgasms washed over me, taking me to screaming heights and swoons of joyful delirium, each building on the previous one, each becoming more incredible than the one before. Sweat from my son splattered on my face as he increased the tempo of his wonderful thrusts and I could see his impending climax in his expression which aroused me even further with the realization that my own son was about to cum in his mother again!

A low growl built up in John's throat to become a fierce roar as he drove his cock deep into my clasping pussy and again began to cum -- shooting white hot semen in thick streamers inside me and then I was swept away -- an orgasm so intense I thought my heart might explode, filling me with so much incredible pleasure that my body seemed to burn away, leaving only my soul writhing in carnal ecstasy.

I felt the tears running down my face and could hear myself sobbing, "I love you, John! I love you so much son!" over and over again. The pleasure grew even as the world seemed to grow dark, the intense ecstasy overwhelming me until I had one last glimpse of my son's beautiful face and then I was drowning in delicious carnality emanating from the huge cock buried inside me until everything except an unconscious sensation that I had been magnificently fucked remained...surrounding me in a loving blanket of pure ecstatic warmth....

...I awoke in my own bed, recognizing the almost abstract patterns in the ceiling drywall. I felt wonderful...still on the verge of orgasm and quickly realizing that the origin of my pleasure were fingers, gently and loving exploring my incredibly sensitive pussy. I turned to see John lying beside me, his eyes devouring my hairy muff which was wide open as he slowly stirred three fingers inside me.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I purred.

My son stiffened up and looked at me a little guiltily as if I'd caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. "Um, morning, Mom." He glanced back down at his hand and said, "I'm sorry...I should have asked first."

John began to withdraw his hand, but I clamped my legs together and dropped my hand atop his. "Son, when it comes to making me feel like you did last night or how I feel right now..." I wriggled to show how good it felt and continued, "You can whatever you want whenever you want!"

My son's face glowed, very pleased and excited by my answer. "I can't believe I...um fucked you, Mom...that you let me fuck you.

I reached out and stroked his face, offering him a motherly, loving smile as I said, "I can't believe it either, but I think it's something that we've both wanted for a long, long time."

John licked his lips and said, "You really knew I've fantasized about you for all these years, Mom?

I giggled and replied, "Surely, you didn't think you just got lucky all those times you peeked in on Mommy, did you? Knowing I made my son hard has kept me wet and horny for years. I'm just glad we finally did something about it."

"I never want to stop, Mom!" my son blurted out, almost shouting it. "Tell me we will fuck...be lovers forever, Mom!"

I sat up, moaning as my movement allowed John's fingers to slip a little deeper inside my sopping wet cunt, and kissed my son, cupping his face in my hands as I kissed him passionately, my tongue seeking to dominate his, and then kissing him more tenderly, straddling that line between a mother's and a lover's kiss. "John, know that your mother's legs will forever be open for you. I don't care how many girlfriends you have or whether you get married...know that I will always want to fuck you."

I kissed my son again, our tongues curling around each other while I reached under the covers to discover his cock was hard and throbbing. I felt my cunt pulse around his fingers as I realized he was every bit as long and thick as I remembered from the night before. I ended the kiss with a playful lick and in a wicked tone, said, "Son, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you." I paused and repeated in a hissing whisper, "Anything!"

I reached down and slowly pulled John's hand from my pussy, his fingers glistening with my juices. I brought his hand to my mouth and again whispered, "Anything, son!" and then proceeded to suck my own juices off his fingers -- not the first time I'd tasted my own creamy cum, but now there was remnants of my son's semen mixed in, creating a wonderful nectar. I finished with a loud and lewd sucking noise and then climbed out of bed and slowly strolled around to John's side of the bed, brushing his left leg to have him turn and sit up, his legs hanging over the side.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers