Games & Friends

Story Info
Man walks in on wife with other woman.
1.8k words
3.82
150.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married about three years. Although the sex between us was still really great, we were both starting to miss the adventure of new lovers. Both Sheila and I had been married before, and divorced. Her ex had was an alcoholic and sometimes abusive. My ex had married me for my money, but her permanently hot pants had been her downfall. While I was being true blue, she was truly blowing...anything with a cock. One day I came home early and found her fucking the two pool guys. They tried to make a fight of it, but my twenty plus years in martial arts made it a short match. I picked her up and dumped her, naked, on the front lawn. Then her two fuckers joined her. Then I called the cops. End of that story.

After my divorce, from which the bitch got nothing, I really started to fuck around. I picked up Donna at a business convention. She was the VP for sales with a firm that did a lot of business with my computer company. We dated and had a lot of fun, but didn't have much else in common. She turned me onto swinging and we went to a few clubs and a lot of parties together. I was always fascinated by the group sex scenes I watched. I even surprised myself by getting a hard on watching one guy suck another guy's cock, while a sexy red head rimmed his ass hole. I never thought I'd get turned on by guys. I had never thought of myself as gay or bisexual. I was always the macho type, and I loved fucking women. Donna was great, but we both knew that it was just the sex that kept us going. That was enough for her, but not for me. She understood that. But we still had a lot of fun together.

Then I met Sheila. It was at a charity party to raise money for some great cause, and there she was. Her date that night was some ass hole who didn't pay any attention to this wonderful creature standing beside him. When he turned away to talk to some rich matron, I walked over to her with a glass of champagne in each hand and gave her one. Looking into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, I was lost. We started dating, and a year later got married.

She didn't need my money, since her recently deceased father had left her the only two things he owned; a diamond mine and oil fields in Alaska. But we were not just two rich, spoiled people. I started working at the ripe old age of twelve, and never looked back. She had a BA, MA, and Ph. D. in Economics, and was a consultant to several charities. Sheila is 5'8", around 135 pounds, with natural 38Ds. I'm 6', 200 pounds, and work out a minimum of three times a week. I don't have a problem staying in shape, since all the hard physical work I did as a kid got me used to being in shape. I used to box, light heavy weight, but didn't have the moves to go pro. Probably just as well.

The new direction in our lives came about when I was stuck in the house by a snow storm in Denver. I was supposed to fly there for a meeting, but it got canceled. Sheila was in New York at a conference for MOMA, and I decided to surprise her by driving the 80 miles up the coast to her hotel. When I got to the Gramercy Park Hotel, I gave the keys to the Valet and went up to the front desk. Louis, the manager, had been taking good care of us whenever we were in the city, which was often. I probably could have bought the hotel for all that I paid for the suite we used. Louis gave me a spare key and I got into the elevator. When I got up to the room, about 8:30, I wondered if Sheila would be there, or if she was out. Opening the door, I noticed that only the table lamps were on. I heard something in the bedroom, and crossed the sitting room to see what it was. When I pushed open the door, I saw my wife on the bed, with her head buried in the pussy of a blonde woman. Sheila was on top, and the blonde was on the bottom, licking lustily at Sheila's twat. They were oblivious to my presence. I recognized the mane of hair on the bed. It was Donna. Now instead of fucking me, she was fucking my wife. The sharp intake of air that came from me alerted Donna. Sheila was still clue less. With her eyes only, Donna motioned me over. I didn't know what to do, or what to think, other than I wanted to fuck Sheila, and Donna. I had a hard on in my pants the likes of which I had not had in months. I wanted to strip and join in, but at the same time, I just wanted to watch. Some memories came back, of my ex wife and her two lovers, but this wasn't the same thing. Was it? I decided no, it was not. Then I began to wonder what I had done wrong. Why was Sheila fucking another woman? I guess I wasn't good enough. But then I thought, wait a minute. That's Donna, and I've seen her do women before, and guys too. The confusion was just too much, so I just stood there.

Donna made the first move. She disengaged herself from Sheila, but moved her so that Sheila's back was to me. Then she said, "Honey, we have company." At that, Sheila turned around on the bed and saw me. "Oh Michael, I, I,I, don't know what to say." Looking at them, my swinging former girlfriend, and my wife, I didn't know what to say either. After about the longest 30 seconds in history, I said "Baby, I want to fuck you so bad right now, I can't help it."

Sheila laid flat on the bed and spread her legs. "Oh Michael, come and fuck me now, I need you so bad, baby." I didn't waste any time and dropped my pants and shorts. I knelt on the bed and shoved my 8" cock into my wife's cunt. Donna lay on the bed watching us. I fucked Sheila hard and fast, my pubic bone hitting her clit with each stroke. She screamed out when she came. I was still hard after her orgasm, and continued rocking my prick into her. Then Donna moved over to us, pushed me away, and began to lick my cum out of Sheila's cunt. I moved over behind Donna and buried my cock in her cunt. I shot off a huge load; my cum into Donna's familiar cunt. Then I fell over, exhausted. I looked up at two of the most beautiful women on the planet. I must have had the biggest, shit eatin' grin on my face.

"OK, how did the two of you meet up?" I asked, still smiling.

"Mike, you're not mad, are you?" Sheila asked, a slight smile on her face. I knew right then and there that she was up to something.

"Hey lover, I just got to fuck my two favorite ladies, so what have I got to be mad about? Unless you're both up to something I won't like."

"Honey, I met Donna at a charity meeting for MOMA, where we were looking at software solutions. We kinda got friendly, and seemed to have a lot in common."

"Yeah," I said, "But did you know it was me, your thing in common, that is?"

"Hell no!" Donna said. We found that out later, by accident."

"Well" Sheila said, "You remember that we agreed that our pasts were OUR pasts, separately? I had a couple of lesbian affairs in college. Then I decided I was Bi. Since I married you, I never slept with another man, but I did have some flings with women. Two, to be exact. Does that bother you?"

"No honey, it doesn't. Especially since I knew about them. I started to wonder about all those trips, and afternoons away. And your friend Meredith, dropped some not so subtle hints. So I followed you. When I saw you were meeting other women, I figured that you needed something I couldn't give you. As long as you weren't cheating on me with other guys, I felt it best to leave it alone. At least until you were ready to tell me. I trust you, and I love you, and I know you feel the same way, so trust me now and tell me what's happening."

"You knew about them? You SHIT!! Why didn't you say something sooner?"

"Because it was your action, and up to you to follow up on it or not. Besides, I'm not getting any younger, and...well I was afraid I wasn't enough for you any more."

"Oh MIKE, you have always been enough man for me. For any woman. Right Donna?"

"Absolutely, honey. I should have grabbed this hunk when I could have. But the chemistry wasn't there. You two sure have it though."

Donna rolled off the bed and headed for the sitting room and the bar.

"Why don't I pour us a drink, and we can talk about this fantastic new situation?"

I rolled over and took Sheila in my arms and kissed her gently. Then I reached over, and swatted her ass. "That's what you get for not being totally honest, honey," I said with a smile.

"Beast!!" she replied, as she grabbed my cock.

After pouring us some Champagne, Donna came over and sat on the bed with Sheila and me. We took the offered flutes and both of us drank them down.

"Wow." I said. "I must have needed that."

"Mike, are you OK with this? Are you really OK with it?" Sheila asked.

"Honey, I'm OK if you're OK. Like I said, I knew about your Bi experiences. I was just concerned that I wasn't doing something right."

"Mike, you've always done everything right. I guess that's why I felt guilty when I went with the other women. But I really felt I needed it."

"Love, if that's what you need, it's fine with me. Especially under these circumstances." As I said that, I was pushing two fingers into Donna's cunt, and my thumb was pressing on her clit.

"OH LOVER, keep that up and I can go all night!!"

"Hey Michael" Sheila said, "What about me?"

"I think I can handle you two twats." As I reached my lips to Sheila's nipples...