Games Ch. 07-08

Story Info
A meeting and party start Adam's life anew.
3.8k words
4.48
39k
3
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

Chapter Seven

Adam walked out of the Roxy Theater, a changing man. For the first time, he entertained thoughts about what success, in business, may have been playing in his failing marriage. It was clear to him that, although he was a devoted husband and successful, there was a great deal more to marriage and life than being a good business man and devout. 'Jesus, Julie may have been right.' The final thought flashing through his mind, before he turned to walk back to the Caddie. For some, inexplicable, reason the world took on a rosier glow, Adam felt more alive than he had in years. 'Nah, you just had sex with a co-ed - dummy!' He thought and chuckled to himself.

All joking aside, had anyone asked right then – right there – Adam would have agreed, he was changing. Mentally he was evolving, thinking of possibilities instead of consequences. Thinking about his wife, he began to wonder how she might accept certain sexual deviations, as he chose to think of them. He hadn't lost sight of the forgiveness thing either and hoped his wife could get over his involvement with Julie. He expressed other wonderments aloud to the passing wind, heading out of town.

Instead of cursing over Julie's game, he found himself smiling, recalling the start and what he'd been through. He wanted to hug his cousin, kiss her and tell her she'd opened his eyes – he would be a better husband, kinkier no doubt, but better. He wanted most of all to face Sheri. He felt certain he could explain and regain her love. He was damn sure she wouldn't be bored in bed anymore and neither would he. Unknown to Adam, he was about to get, at least, one of his wishes. He was closing in on Clarksgrove Road, the last leg of his journey, when his cell phone rang. The number displayed was unknown to him.

"Hello."

"Julie - my God, where are you, I need to see you!"

"What? Why? Yeah, I guess but...Okay, okay I'll see you there – huh? Ten minutes I guess, I'm just coming up to the road." Adam closed the phone, breathing rapidly and suddenly feeling a little clammy.

No matter what she'd done to him over the past couple of days, he was no longer angry. Excitement took over, as the prospect of seeing her gain after all these years filled his mind. His timing was off slightly but, as she had promised, he found Julie standing along side the road several miles ahead. Adam pulled up and came to a slow stop, on the roads shoulder.

She was more beautiful than he remembered. Her hair had grown considerably and she had filled out some, making her form a blend of sensuous curves and mounds. The brilliant set of white, perfect, teeth flashed at him in an opened mouthed smile, as she walked over to get in.

"Hi cousin, are you mad at me?" She opened the conversation, tossing her bag into the back and closing the Caddie's door. It was the farthest thing from Adam's mind. He was stunned.

"Mad? Ah...No - no Julie, not really." He managed to answer back staring his cousin.

"Humm that's funny, I thought you might be. You okay?" She asked in all seriousness, turning to rest her left leg on the car seat.

"Yeah sure, I'm fine – you?"

Julie paused, watching Adam's eyes take in her body. They lingered at her bosom, obviously causing Adam to forget breathing. His eyes suddenly shifted away from Julie's nipples – nipples clearly visible through her light blouse, when his mind finally demanded him to breathe again. The loose blouse was not tucked into her frilly, short, skirt and Adam's gaze came to rest on the long length of her inner thigh, exposed when she turned. Before she commented, Adam licked his lips with a deliberate motion, easing their parched feeling.

"I'm great, glad you could see me again – take your time Adam, it's been long while hasn't it. So...Have I changed any?" She replied, looking demur and sexy.

Adam swallowed with difficulty, answering, "Better – I mean wow, I can't believe how much and yet you don't look a day older." Julie tilted her head back and laughed, giving Adam a view of her long neckline and the cleavage of unfettered, jiggling, breasts. His clamminess increased and he absently wiped his hands on his pants, growing more nervous.

"Thanks, that was very nice Adam, I've tried to take care of myself. You're looking fit these days. Been a lot of years, I've missed you." Julie replied with a coy little look, that wasn't needed.

Adam mustered a sighing response, "Yes, it certainly has – a lot of years." His eyes took one more, slow, measured look at Julie's lovely body. When he finally made it back up to Julie's face, she flashed the "I dare you" look at him, grinning, as she slid closer. Julie's exposed knee touched Adam's thigh, sending a heated electrical shock through him.

"Julie, we're not kids any more Julie...I, I don't think we should be..." Adam stammered out, with no real conviction. Julie stopped his pathetic argument, placing a warm palm over his mouth.

"Shhh cousin, it's okay. I think it's time I confessed a few things. Your wife...She's been in on the entire thing."

Adam's eyes widened, the whites surrounding, dark berry looking, irises. Julie giggled as he tried to respond through her hand. The muffled words sounding agitated, at first, amused her and she didn't care. She wasn't through talking. Maintaining her hand clamp, Julie slid closer, lifting her knee to rest on Adams' thigh.

"Now look Adam – it's not quite what you may be thinking. It started innocent enough but, God we're women, gift of gab and all that?" She began her words of confession. Adam's eyes returned to a more normal state, as Julie felt the tension ease from his body.

"I contacted Sheri several months back, just wanting to know how you guys were. Well, one thing led to another and we kept in contact, writing – talking on the phone...Say why haven't you taught her a little something about a computer anyway? Never mind, it's not that important. Well, as women do, we started talking about, more, intimate things. That led to more questions and I suppose you can guess the rest. She broke down Adam..." Julie babbled on, slowly removing her hand from Adam's face.

Adam took his opportunity to speak, stopping Julie's narrative. "Julie, for God's sake, she knows about us? Everything? All of it? What would possess you to do such a thing?" Were the first thoughts he verbalized.

"Well...God, I don't know. She sounded so down, desperate, you know? I was asking about your love life, what you guy's did and before I realized it I said a few things that made her start to wonder, like how I knew so much. The truth always comes out Adam – always, you know that right? My revelations ended our talking for a while. I figured I really fucked up. Then the weirdest thing happened, weeks later she called back wanting to meet – have a face to face. I agreed but, let me tell you, I was scared shitless." At that point, Adam groaned and dropped his head back on the neck rest of the seat.

"Wait, don't go all nuts on me – okay. It worked out great, it really did. Adam, Sheri has been...Starving, I guess, is the best word - for years Adam! She didn't seem to care that you and I had this – relationship thing - never even brought up the word incest. She was blaming herself for the lack of compassion and failed love life Adam, not you. Long story short – I made that meeting and what I told her damn near gave her a heart attack but it sure opened her eyes." Julie explained, softly rubbing Adam's thigh with her hand. Adam had been speechless though out Julie's confession and, when she finally stopped, he took the opportunity.

"Julie did it ever occur to you what might happen after you spilled your guts? Did the idea of divorce, at any time, enter your pretty little head?" He replied, through clenched teeth, as a spark of anger immerged.

"Oh Adam please – I'm a woman, I know about these things. Intuition and all that, you understand, right? There was no way Sheri was headed that direction. She's been a wall flower her entire life, always the wife and mother - the whole domestic cha-cha and totally in love with you. She never entertained doing the things we did, she couldn't Adam, she had no clue! Well, until I showed up anyway." Julie came back, giggling.

"And now?" Adam interjected, sarcasm fueling the question.

Julie ignored his sarcasm and the question. She, slowly, unbuttoned her blouse, as she looked into Adam's eyes. Time had not aged her breasts in the slightest. Not ever having children, Julie's eraser nipples, jutting out firm and stiff, seemed as if they were still nineteen years young.

Adam had difficulty swallowing. (A, rather, persistent problem lately.) A wide, teeth filled, smile crossed Julie's lips, as she took Adam's arm and raised it over her head. Adam fully understood her intent. The fingers of Adam's right hand brushed the soft flesh of Julie's right breast and he shuddered visibly. Her smile widened and she went on.

"And now...Let's just say Sheri's open to any possibility, as long as it involves you – oh, and she did include me too! Wasn't that nice of her?" Julie's, light, laughter filled the Caddie and before Adam could respond in any way, she closed her own hand over his, the one now gently squeezing her breast.

"Your touch feels wonderful, would you care to..." Julie started to ask, sliding her other hand towards Adam's crotch.

"Christ, no – well yeah but I just came from the theater Julie." Adam replied, with dismay, covered, eagerness in his voice.

"Ah, the college girl. Adam, don't you mean "in" and not from the theater? How was that Adam? She cost me a few dollars, sure hope she lived up to what she told me." A smirk crossed his lips and Julie read the answer in his facial expression. "Wow, that good huh?"

"She's a squirter." Adam mumbled out and turned his smirk into a grin, looking at Julie.

"Whoa – no shit! Maybe I didn't pay her enough then." Julie came back, laughing, as she withdrew her hand from his thigh. Adam didn't elaborate and Julie understood. She slid her free arm around his neck and drew his face towards hers. Their lips met slowly, hesitant touches led to a passionate and deep kiss. It was a kiss of reunion and deep seated sexual feelings between the two. Julie pulled her lips away, gently sucking on Adam's lower lip and then softly, using her tongue, she went around his lips, licking and flicking them, daring Adam to suck it back in. He did.

The second kiss ended breathless, for them both. Julie managed to regain her composure first. "It's okay – I can wait a little longer, I know I've put you through quite a bit and besides there is the party. Maybe we should get going." Julie said softly, her lips just scant millimeters from his.

"Party? Going? Yeah - yeah, maybe we should get going." Adam whispered back, feeling like a stupid kid again with butterflies rising in his stomach. The butterflies weren't the only thing starting to rise either. Julie released her neck hold. She took a hold of Adam's breast hand to kiss it tenderly, before she slipped from under his embrace. Adam, immediately, regretted agreeing so quickly. Shrugging her shoulders, Julie removed her blouse, as Adam checked his side view mirror, preparing to pull out onto the road.

"Don't mind me, I just gotta change before we get back – go ahead, take off." She commented, resting her head on the seat and arching her back. Adam put the Caddie into gear and Julie started to remove her skirt. Adam hesitated briefly, admiring the jiggle of her breasts, before slowly accelerating from the roadside shoulder.

Julie paid him no attention, wiggling from her skirt. Then quickly she turned, bouncing up to her knees, on the seat and reached in the back for her bag. The thin string of her thong didn't go unnoticed. Adam took several glances at Julie's bare ass cheeks, lit by the dash lights, as they moved to Julie's activities. The strings of the thong came together at a small v-shaped patch, just above the small hollow at the start of her ass crack, and then disappeared between the fleshy mounds. Her bare hip bounced lightly against Adam's shoulder, as she dug around inside her bag. It was pure de' javu for Adam.

When Julie stretched her right leg out, trying to reach something, it was too much for Adam. He slipped his right arm between her legs and placed his hand on her inner thigh. He heard Julie's soft gasp and moved his hand higher, seeking the point where the thong strings converged. A musky smell wafted through the moving auto, as Adam caressed the chord of Julie's, outstretched, muscles, just below her thong covered vulva. "Aaa-dam, you go any higher and I won't be held liable!" She giggled out.

Adam took a deep whiff of Julie's sex, rubbing his fingers lightly across the small, silk,

patch covering her crotch and sighed heavily. Julie was wet and her outstretched leg quivered over Adam's prolonged touch. She turned to her right, still holding on to the seat back, letting Adam get a glimpse of what his fingers touched. "You sure you don't want to..."

Adam gave her eyes a quick look and removed his hand. It wasn't a matter of not wanting to, Adam wanted his cousin alright, he wanted her sex like never before. Without speaking, Adam placed his sex scented and moist fingers into his mouth and drove on feeling amazed he was growing erect again, well so soon anyway...

Chapter Eight

There was no need for faking surprise this time. This time it was genuine. His country home was well lit up and several cars sat in the circular drive, including his own. A banner, stretched across the front patio pillars, announced best wishes and happy birthday, to Adam. The smile on his face was genuine too. Julie cried out her own happy birthday and kissed Adam's cheek. "Ready birthday boy?" She asked excitedly. Adam nodded and gave Julie a puckered lip kiss, before he opened his car door.

Sounds of commotion emanated from the rear of the house. A low humming sound, punctuated by sharp out cries of laughter and muffled sounds of music. Adam waited for Julie to slide out his side, holding out his hand. Julie exited wearing a form fitting, red, spandex dress. She seemed all legs. A quick flash of the, small, white thong patch, ended with the high dress hem and Julie's feet hitting the driveway. Her blonde hair emerged next, followed by the generous swell of cleavage and the quarter inch buttons of her nipples, pressed into the material.

Julie bent over, adjusting the dress bodice, getting her breasts situated. When she finished, Adam held up her hand and arm, giving Julie time for a quick pirouette, before they walked towards the house. "You are so going to freak out!" She commented, as she took the lead after a butt slap from Adam. Julie stopped their progression, just short of the door. "Close your eyes."

"Ah come on Julie do we..."

"Damn it, close them! Don't go being a shit now, it's a surprise party." Julie interjected and poked Adam in the ribs – hard. Adam complied, with a soft groan and grinned, showing he would behave. Opening the door, Julie led him in and through the house.

Adam was mapping their journey in his mind. He knew exactly where Julie was leading him, marking every turn and every change in floor surface. The party sounds, loud at first, grew silent as they approached, what Adam was certain was the rear patio area, where his game had started.

"Okay, when I count three – open those baby browns of yours. Ready?" Julie asked and then started her count down. " One - two...THREE!" Julie whispered in his ear and then when she hit three, she screamed out the number. Adam damn near fainted.

The music erupted to life, and screams of birthday wishes permeated the pool patio. Japanese lanterns stretched out from a center table area, illuminating the pool and entire area in soft light. On the table sat a, three, layered cake. On the top tier, lit candles surrounded a, nude, plastic couple copulating "doggie style". It was a wind-up sex toy and the male was rapidly shoving his penis into his female counter part.

Julie and Adam approached the table and the male figure slowly ran out of steam, stopping his hip thrusts. Laughter followed, as the small group of guests watched Adam's shocked expression. Someone shouted out, "That won't happen to Adam!" and the laughter peaked again. Adam's face heated up and he blushed, turning to look at Julie. "Who are all these people?" He whispered, growing more embarrassed.

"Friends – go ahead, blow your candles out, it's time to start this party." Julie whispered back and gently pushed Adam towards the cake. Adam gave the crowd a furtive glance, catching sight of the beach blonde, the dark haired scooter rider and the college squirter, all standing as a group, off to his left. A loud cheer sounded when the last candle fell to Adam's strong exhalation of breath and then a clamor for speech, started up.

Adam glanced around the crowd and then to Julie, before he shrugged his shoulders, knowing they were not about to take no for an answer. Nervous, like no other time in his life, Adam looked down searching for words and then slowly raised his head.

"Thank you - all of you, even though I don't know most of you. This has been one hell of a birthday party, at least the trip getting here, thanks to my beautiful cousin and others."

Adam started out, sweeping his arm towards Julie and then towards the bevy of women off to his left. "I – I really don't know what to say. I've had the most outrageous two days of my life and I understand that my wife, Sheri, has played no small part in it. I think she must have increased her life insurance on me, cause I've damn near had several heart attacks!" He went on and the crowd cheered and laughed. Adam laughed too.

When the laughter died down Adam's face took on a more serious look, before he continued his speech. "No seriously, my eyes have been opened. I thought my marriage was ending and now...Well, I think I have a new lease. Sheri – if you're out there – I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not believing in you, trusting our relationship and making our love life more exciting throughout the years, I love you." The crowd went silent at Adam's personal revelation and apology. It made Adam uncomfortable and he dropped his head.

Julie squeezed his arm, acknowledging to him how very hard the words must have been to say, and then she started to clap, slowly. One by one, the crowd joined in until the entire group created a loud echoing, single, clapping sound. Raising his head, Adam formed a sheepish grin on his lips, watching as the crowd slowly parted like the waters under the command of Moses.

Sheri, his wife, approached on the arm of a, well-built, young man, wearing a small Speedo swimming suit. His sizable penis imprinted the front of the Speedo, as he measured his pace with Sheri. She gave Adam a knowing grin – knowing she had one last surprise for him. Stopping short of her husband, Sheri turned toward the crowd and the young man moved behind her.

"Friends – new and old – the birthday party is official now that Adam has arrived. I'm not sure what we will do next year but, you're all invited! I want my husband to have no doubts just what this party is about, so...Miguel, if you please?" Sheri announced and paused turning her head slightly, nodding to the young man.

With a quick snap of his wrists, Miguel ripped Sheri's dress away. It was a stripper's stage dress, held together with Velcro. Instantly, Sheri stood naked before the cheering crowd, waving and laughing. "This is our first sex party – in honor of our new lease on life, Adam's birthday and his awakening!" Sheri yelled out to screams, cheers and wolf-whistles, from the small crowd. Adam was stunned speechless.

Sheri turned, gave her young assistant a hug and kissed him fully on the mouth before Adam's wide eyes. Julie, now near naked, had striped down behind Adam, during Sheri's first announcement. She was slipping from her thong just as Sheri arrived at her husband's side. Sheri winked at Julie and motioned for her to join them. Adam felt Julie's arm wrap around his waist, joining his wife's arm and then, from the corner of his eye, he caught Julie's naked form and started to faint. Julie and Sheri kept him upright, laughing about his sudden weakness. Julie whispered something to Sheri and she again turned to the crowd.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12