Games Night Gang-Bang

Story Info
Allison entertains Brad & his friends.
2.8k words
4.19
401.4k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers

"Ah, Christ, Rachel! Why can't you make it?"

"Sorry, Allison, but I'm really sick. I think I'm gonna go straight to bed." For a moment I conjured with the thought of bed with Rachel. The idea of slipping between nice crisp sheets with my best friend was an extremely pleasant one. Our naked bodies writhing together in a ballet of lust; our lips touching sensuously; fingers seeking out the swell of soft breasts, stiff nipples, moist folds...

Rachel's voice suddenly penetrated my thoughts.

"Sorry, hon. I'll definitely come next week. I promise!"

Damn right you'll cum next week, I thought! I'll make sure of that!

Saying goodbye, I replaced the receiver and swore under my breath. Fuck! That was all I needed: My evening of entertainment cancelled and my husband, Brad's friends over to play pool all night. Grumpily I set off for the bathroom. It looked all that was in store for me tonight was a long bath followed by TV and then bed - fucking wonderful!

As I luxuriated beneath the warm bath foam, my thoughts drifted back to Rachel and the last time we had got together. I closed my eyes and imagined her touch as I gently let the bath sponge and the warm water caress my body. She had such a sensual touch: the way her fingers would tease my nipples; her soft lips nibble at my pussy and her tongue lap gently at my clit...mmmmmmm...

"Honey. The guy's have arrived! We'll be in the back, okay?"

My eyes snapped open, fragments of my dream scattered in the air like feathers in the breeze. My body ached. I looked down and realised that I had two of my own fingers buried deeply in my pussy while the sponge had hardened my large nipples into peaks of stone. I wanted to continue, but I knew the thought of Brad and his friends being in the house would preclude any form of meaningful release. I stepped out of the bath and wrapped my glowing body in a large fluffy towel. The clothes that I had put on for my evening with Rachel still lay beside the bath. I'd only put them on for a few minutes and to be honest, I couldn't be bothered to sort anything else out. As I slipped into the black underwear and donned the short dress my mood changed a little. It seemed a shame to waste the whole evening, maybe I'd go out with Brad later when his friends had gone.

By the time it got to 11:30pm I realised that my plan wasn't going to work - the guys seemed to have little intention of leaving anytime soon and seemed, in fact, settling in for a good, long session of pool. The TV had ceased to interest me long ago: inane programs about trick performing, pathetic pets that had been videoed by their even more pathetic owners. I hit the I/O switch on the remote and sat in silence for a minute sulking. The door to the back opened suddenly and I could hear the voices of Brad's friends as they drifted into the lounge, Brad's becoming louder as he neared me. He walked unsteadily and I could see that the beer had begun to take it's toll on him.

"Hey, honey." his speech was very slightly slurred. "We got anything for the guys to eat? Y'know, a few nibbles or something?"

I sighed. "Yeah, in the kitchen (where else would they be!). Don't worry, I'll get them. You go back to your game."

As my old man tottered back out to the games room, I wondered if his friends were in the same, alcohol induced, condition. A wicked thought popped into my head. The thought quickly became an idea and the idea developed into a plan!

Once in the kitchen I made a few sandwiches and poured some chips into bowls. I smiled as I performed the menial tasks - I'd show em, I thought. I'd show Brad's friends that his wife was capable of more than just a few snacks!

"Here we are boys!" I smiled sweetly as I entered the games room with the laden tray. "You wanted something to nibble on?"

One by one each of the men looked up from their game to see me set down the tray wearing just my black panties and matching bra, black stockings, suspenders and high heeled sandals. My dress had been discarded and left in the kitchen. The room hushed, the Brad groaned.

"Jeez Alli! Not again!"

I smiled at him. He was right of course, this was not the first time I'd done something like this - but I know he enjoys it really! Quite often when we go shopping, or out to a restaurant, I'll give someone a little flash of leg or boob. Or, if I'm feeling really naughty and have "forgotten" to wear panties, I might even flash my pussy!

"What's the matter boys?" I asked innocently, "Never seen a girl in her underwear before?"

Mike, Dave and John all looked at me. Their jaw's seemed likely to hit the floor at any moment and words seemed to fail them - obviously none of them had heard what a slut I was!

Picking up the tray, I decided it would be fun to serve them. Usually I'm a very dominant woman, but I thought it might be fun to play the submissive for a change and, anyway, I was still feeling very, very horny!

"Why don't you boys sit down and relax?" I said as I sashayed my way from one end of the room to the other giving all four men a good view of my panty-clad bottom. I was in my element now: perfectly in control and teasing mercilessly. I offered the tray to each man in turn making sure to keep my legs straight as I bent down and so giving each of them a view of my full breasts as they strained to escape the top of my bra. I made Brad my last stop. He took a sandwich and, looking up into my eyes, began to munch slowly and deliberately - I knew he was enjoying this!

"Would Master like anything else?" I asked in my best serving wench voice.

"Yeah! You on the pool table!"

I smiled and licked my lips. I was so glad that Brad wanted to go along with the scenario.

"As you wish, Sir. I hope that I perform to your satisfaction!"

With the eyes of all four men on me I started the sound system and hopped up onto the green baize surface. Brad scowled at me.

"The cloth, wench! Be careful of the cloth!"

I giggled and remembered my stiletto heels. Kicking the sandals off I began to dance barefoot to the slow beat of the music. My body turned and gyrated sexily as I moved. Brad had dimmed the lights around the outside of the room but left the overhead spot so that it felt like I was on stage performing to an unseen audience. The music continued. My hands went into my long, dark hair, pulling it around my face and piling it on top of my head. I let my fingers wander down my body touching, feeling, caressing. Then my hands were behind my back. The clasp of my bra was in my fingers and then suddenly it was open.

I heard gasps from my invisible audience as my large breasts tumbled free and the small garment dropped to the table. My fingers went to my nipples drawing circles around the aureoles and teasing the hard buds into a further state of excitement. I couldn't have stopped now even if I'd wanted to. With my nipples angry and coloured, I slid my hands sensuously down my sides. The music seemed so loud now, filling my mind so that little else existed. My thumbs hooked into the waistband of my panties and I wriggled my hips as I rolled them down my long legs. More gasps and coughs as I stood up, my shaved mound framed perfectly by the lace of my suspender belt.

I continued to sway and gyrate as the music beat a slow tattoo through the room. My hands were all over my body, teasing, opening, caressing. My pussy felt so wet and my legs were in danger of giving out on me. I slithered down into a sitting position with my legs wide open. The need to masturbate was now so great that an earthquake would not have stopped me. I leaned back and spread myself open. My eyes closed as my searching fingers found the moist folds of my hairless pussy. I groaned deeply as I explored the hard bud of my clitoris, rolling back the protective hood and gently rotating my finger. I was aware of movement from the men, but I was lost in my own little world or pre-orgasmic pleasure. My whole body ached as I began to masturbate properly; two fingers in my dripping snatch and my thumb rotating alternately over my clit and my anus. I gasped and bucked my hips as I began to cum. The delicious sensation warming my loins and spreading in a burning heat to the extremities of my body.

As the sensations washed over me in waves of ecstasy, I was suddenly aware that I was no longer alone on the pool table. The music had stopped, the strip-tease forgotten. I opened my eyes as my orgasm subsided.

"Hi baby!" said John with a cheeky smile as he knelt next to me, "we thought you might like some company!"

My throat felt dry and my breathing came in short gasps as I eagerly nodded my agreement. I twisted my head around and was confronted with John Watson's very hard penis. He was holding it in his fist, the foreskin dragged back along the shaft to expose a purple, shiny glans. His hand went to the back of my head. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it also. My lips parted as John thrust his member forward. There was little finesse, little romance - he wanted to be sucked and I wanted to suck him! His eight inch cock filled my mouth to bursting. He was thrusting hard in his excitement and I had a little trouble keeping him under control. My hand teased his balls and gently stroked his shaft as he face-fucked me. I could hear him groan and felt the swell of his cock head as I allowed it into my throat. I knew he was about to cum and I wanted to see it. Reluctantly I pulled back. John's cock slithered from my throat and mouth just in time to explode in my face. He groaned deeply as he emptied himself over my nose and mouth tugging on his foreskin to ensure that I, his slut, their slut, had received all that there was to give.

As John rolled off the table, I was not surprised to find that I was not to be given any rest. In a second, Mike and Dave were on me. Dave's cock was shoved, unceremoniously into my mouth and Mike was busy spreading my legs into a position that gave him good access to my wet and open vagina. They both entered me almost simultaneously and I gasped and spluttered at the fullness that I felt at both ends. Mike and Dave fucked me hard and long, their thick cocks filling my throat and pussy to capacity. I came again and again as they drilled my poor, submissive body leaking my sex fluid out onto Mike's cock and groaning around Dave's in my sore throat. There was no let up as they hammered me like jack-rabbits and, despite the wonderful, almost continuous orgasm that I was enjoying, I was quite relieved when I heard first Mike and then Dave voice a deep guttural groan and quickly pull out of me. Their cum came thick and fast. Both men knelt on either side of my face and masturbated while the seed flew in arcs from their cocks and scorched the hot skin of my breasts. My nipples were used as wipes as they both took a breast each in their hands and smeared the last remnants of their issue over the red and swollen buds.

My body felt used and exhausted as the two friend's rolled away from me and climbed down from the table. I closed my eyes. I didn't think it would take much for me to just drift off into a dreamy sleep.

"No sleep for you yet, wench!"

It was Brad's voice I could hear through my reverie, unusually stern and masterful.

"Give me a hand to turn her over boys!"

I groaned as I felt three pairs of hands on me but offered no resistance. I was going to play this through to the end.

The men flipped me over easily and, with my face pressed against the green baize material, I could taste and smell the mixture of chalk and semen. The fabric felt warm and soft against my skin and I almost drifted off again - almost, but not quite!

I could hear my old man behind me as he climbed up onto the table. I strained my neck to look over my shoulder and saw that he too was holding a nice solid erection in his fist.

"I think you should pay for your adultery tonight!" cried Brad in mock annoyance as he crouched over and straddled my bottom.

"I think the wench deserves a good butt-fucking, don't you guys?"

Murmurs of assent and agreement floated around the still, sex filled air of the games room. I tried to prepare myself - I knew that Brad was going to fuck me up the ass!

I was too tired to scream and, as I felt Bard's hard cock head penetrate my tight rear hole, I could do little but moan into the cloth covered table. If I'd felt full before, then I felt completely crammed now. Inch by inch Brad sank his throbbing tool into my ass. I felt myself widen and expand as his member swelled inside me and, as he began to pump himself into my body, the delicious heat began, once again, to wash over me.

I couldn't resist it. As He butt-fucked me and I became hotter, I had to start playing with myself again. My fingers explored my pussy urgently and it wasn't long before I was cumming again with three fingers in my cunt and my old man's dick in my ass. I shook. I trembled. I shuddered. Brad seemed to have trouble keeping me still, but a sharp slap on my upturned buttocks soon put his slut back in her place! Brad spanked me another three times before I felt him twitch in my ass.

"Do it on me, baby." I begged him. "Cum on your pretty little wench, your whore! Cover me with your seed!"

Brad did just that. Leaving me with a very empty feeling in my ass, he roughly yanked his tool out of the tight hole and began to jerk off. I could hear him moaning as I lay face down and as I twisted my head around to look lovingly up at him, my master, I was rewarded with a face full of his hot semen. I opened my mouth as he masturbated, pointing his tool directly between my cum stained lips. I choked and coughed as I felt the fluid hit me, filling my mouth and trickling down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but, inevitably, tiny rivulets of jism seeped from my lips and splashed obscenely onto my already covered tits. My eyes closed again as I bathed in the luxuriant feeling and this time drifted off to sleep.

I must have been very tired, because as I awoke I checked the clock. It was two hours later and by the solid feeling under my back, I realised that I was still lying atop the pool table. But there was something else - something that limited my movement. I strained my neck and raised my head from the cloth. I looked down and saw that I was spread-eagled on the table, my wrists and angles firmly restrained by four of Brad's silk ties to each of the corner pockets. I couldn't move.

I heard the door to the games room open quietly and watched Brad, John, Mike and Dave file in silently. But they were not alone this time. My eyes stood out on stalks as I saw another four, then, six, then EIGHT men follow them in. My lips parted in a wide smile. This was going to be one HELL of a night I thought!

English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers