Games We Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers

"OK, turn around so your ass is facing us and spread your legs so your feet are far apart."

I did as instructed.

"Now try to touch your toes without bending your knees and hold that position till we tell you otherwise."

It was embarrassing before just standing in front of them, but this was far worse. I had to bend over into a very vulnerable position with my ass sticking up and out and facing the men. I was dreading what would happen next.

They made me hold the position for a few minutes which was putting a strain on my legs because of my high heels. It was getting very uncomfortable when finally one of the men said "Now put one hand on the ground and reach between your legs with the other and stroke your cock."

What??? Sure I stroke myself like every other man but not in front of anyone and especially not in front of two men. I looked up the best I could and saw my wife's shit eating grin. She was obviously enjoying watching the men humiliate me. This clearly sent me the message that I had better do whatever the men ordered.

I put my left hand on the ground and reached up with my right and started rubbing my cock through my panties. My cock was tucked back between my legs so the head was facing the men. The more I rubbed the more pre-cum got on my panties creating a wet spot I knew the men could see.

For some reason the humiliation of being forced to stroke my cock for the men was turning me on. My cock was as hard as it ever had been.

"Stop" one of the men said "Stand up, turn around and face us."

I did and my face was equal parts red from embarrassment and flushed with sexual excitement.

"Spread your legs again and put your hands behind your back."

I assumed the position and my 40DD boobs were thrust out even further. I wondered what was coming next.

"Did you like stroking your cock for us slut?"

I wanted to say no but the game required me to answer truthfully. "Yes"

"Yes what?" asked a man

"Yes, I liked stroking my cock for you."

"If she's your Mistress then we're your Masters. So let me ask again, did you like stroking your cock for us slut?"

It was embarrassing to say but also a turn-on to verbally admit they were in charge by calling them Masters. "Yes, I liked stroking my cock for you Master."

"Are you hard now?"

"Yes, Master"

"Prove it. Take off your panties and lay them on top of your blouse."

I never saw this one coming and didn't want to do it. Exposing my rock hard cock to the two men and them knowing it was hard because they were dominating me about was just too much. And besides it would be illegal and I could go to jail which was not part of the game.

I looked back at my wife with pleading eyes for help. I needed her to tell them no. Instead she said "Do as your Masters order. No one else is around and if a car comes I'm sure your Masters will let you in their truck for a price."

I turned back to the truck and slowly removed my panties. My cock sprung free and was pointing up at a 45 degree angle. I put my panties on top of my blouse then stepped back to where I had been.

The two men stared at my cock. I knew what they were really staring at. This morning my wife had ordered me to shave my cock and balls and then trim my pubes into a very feminine bikini trim. You know, just a narrow landing strip. I don't know why this embarrassed me more than having shaved legs but it did.

My wife then said to me "Slut you know the price for not immediately following an order then doing it; you need to be punished."

She then spoke to my Masters. "The slut needs to be punished for not following your orders immediately. If you don't punish him, he will not respect your authority and I cannot tolerate that."

One of the men asked my wife "What kind of punishment is acceptable?"

She responded "The only limit is no permanent physical harm. Beyond that the sky is the limit. But would you like me to make a few suggestions as to the type of punishment that would be appropriate?"

"Please do." One of the men said.

"Hold on for just a minute." My wife said as got back in the car and started it.

I panicked. Was she abandoning me with these two men?

She pulled the car forward till the front bumper was almost touching the rear passenger side of the truck. It formed an L but also effectively shielded me from the waist down from any cars that might drive by.

She got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side, smiled at me and suggested to the men that they get out the truck to discuss my punishment.

Both men got out and stood next to the truck. They both looked around thirty years old and had a fit and muscular appearance like they spent a lot of time at the gym. Good looking guys dressed similarly in jeans and t-shirts.

"What do you suggest? One asked my wife.

"The slut has fantasized about satisfying another man when he's really horny but he never has and never will do it. Then after he cums, the thought of touching and satisfying another man completely turns him off. I suggest as a punishment you make his fantasy become a reality."

My mouth dropped open. What was my wife trying to do to me?

"Wait a minute. We're not gay and don't go for that type of thing."

"I'm not suggesting you kiss him or fuck his ass. I'm suggesting you just stand there and let the slut get on his knees an either stroke your cocks or give you blowjobs. You can just close your eyes and pretend it's a very slutty woman taking care of you."

The men actually looked like they were seriously considering it.

I turned to my wife and said "Mistress, please don't make me do this! You know I don't want to suck a cock. Please, I promise I'll never not follow an order immediately again."

She replied "I'm not making you do anything. These two men will decide your punishment and you will do whatever they decide. I just made a suggestion of a punishment that I know you will hate. And if they decide it's the appropriate punishment, they will be teaching you a lesson you'll never ever forget."

Why was my wife doing this to me? I get off on crossdressing and the idea of being caught with the accompanying humiliation turns me on. And yes I've fantasized about being forced to suck a cock but it's only a fantasy. I have no desire to really do it!

I looked at my wife and her hard nipples poking through her top and flushed face told me she was turned on by the idea. She'd never given any indication in the past she wanted to see me suck another man. In fact she had led me to believe my fantasy turned her off. So what was getting her so excited now? The idea of two strange men dominating me? The thought of me suffering the ultimate humiliation? Or was it not even about me and she just wanted to see some gay sex live?

After about a minute of silence one of the men said "I think helping a lady deal with a discipline problem is the right thing to do and besides I could use some relief. I haven't cum for over a week and have got a full load of cum that the slut can swallow."

I said to my wife "I can't do it."

She said "Yes, you can. What you're really saying is you won't do it."

"OK, then I won't do it."

"Then all you have to do is say your safe word and we go home. But remember you will be back here every four weeks till you do suck a cock. And since I can't see how I can make your outfit more risqué I'll just have to make the activity more risqué. Perhaps instead of two cocks I should make you suck five or maybe even get a man to fuck your ass. So do you want to use your safe word slut?"

Yes I wanted to use my safe word but I also knew my wife wasn't bluffing. If I used it, she would put a chastity device on my cock and give the only key to someone I didn't know so there would be no chance I could remove it. My only way to get the key would then be to give a blowjob no matter how long it took. Whatever her reason, my wife wanted to watch me suck a cock and she now had two men ordering me to do it.

One of the men spoke to me "It sounds like you'll be sucking our cocks today or four weeks from now. So you better get on your knees and start sucking now. Because if we have to keep coming back till you do suck us off your punishment will be that much worse."

I stupidly asked "What punishment could you give me that would be worse than what you've already made me do especially if I end up sucking you off today?"

He just smiled but didn't answer. He knew I was going to give him a blowjob so he just undid his jeans and slid them part way down. This whole scene must have been turning him on as well as my wife because he was sporting a very long and thick erection.

No one said a word as I slowly walked over to him and got down on my knees. His cock was only a couple of inches from my mouth. I couldn't help but stare at it. I'd never been this close to a man's cock before much less a hard one that I was about to suck.

I opened my mouth and leaned forward. The tip of his cock entered my mouth. I ran my tongue around his cock head and it truly hit me. I had a cock in my mouth and I was going to suck it off. I didn't have a choice -- I was being ordered to do it. This had always been a fantasy but I never wanted it to happen. But now that it was, I was getting turned on.

The more of his cock I took in my mouth the harder my cock became. God, I hope my wife and the other man didn't see it. And the more I thought about how humiliating it would be if they saw my hard-on and knowing it was because I was sucking a cock the harder I became.

My wife noticed my erection first and pointed it out to the men by saying "Look at the slut's cock. He's hard as a rock. This must really be turning him on"

The one man looked at my hard cock and started laughing at me. Then the man with the cock in my mouth pulled out and took a step back to see. He too started laughing at me. Talk about humiliation!

He then brought his cock back to my mouth. I opened wide and took as much of him as I could into my mouth.

He said "You like sucking my cock don't you slut?"

I couldn't answer with his cock shoved in my mouth so I just moaned. This elicited a chuckle from my wife.

The truth was, I was beginning to enjoy his cock in my mouth. I would never have voluntarily sucked a cock. But because I was being dominated by this man I had no choice but to give him a blowjob.

This was beyond my wildest fantasy. Here I was on my knees in public just wearing a bra, garterbelt, stockings and high heels giving a blowjob while my wife and another man watched. This was pushing every one of my hot buttons - crossdressing, exhibitionism and being dominated. I was as horny and as hard as I've ever been in my life. I didn't want this to end and hoped the man lasted a long time before cumming. But if he didn't then I hoped I would be ordered to suck off the second man.

All my licking and sucking was rewarding me with pre-cum which to my surprise tasted pretty good. I was hoping his load of cum that I would eventually get tasted as good.

Obviously it was my first time giving a blowjob and I didn't know if I was any good until the man said "Damn this feels good!" I didn't know if I should be flattered or embarrassed.

Eventually he grabbed hold of the sides of my head and began to fuck my mouth. Each stroke was a little faster and deeper till he eventually had his entire cock buried down my throat. Thank God I had practiced deep throating a dildo before while fantasizing it was a real cock.

Not that I had any choice because he held my head still, but I no longer needed to lick or suck. I just kept my mouth open and he fucked my mouth just like he would a pussy.

I could tell when he was getting ready to cum because his pace slowed and his cock swelled even more. I wondered if he was going to cum deep down my throat or pull out and cum all over my face. He did neither.

He said "Keep your mouth open and do not swallow." Then when he started cumming, he pulled his cock almost all the way out of my mouth and shot load after load of cum into my mouth.

He could barely talk but he managed to warn me again "Do not swallow!"

I didn't. I knelt there with my mouth open and full of his cum. I had to tilt my head back so no cum dripped out of my mouth but I did not swallow. My wife and his friend came over to look in my mouth and admire how much cum he had deposited. They both laughed when they saw my mouth filled with his hot white creamy cum.

The taste was bad -- nothing like his pre-cum and it felt like I had a gallon of cum in my mouth. But being the submissive slut I was, I just knelt there.

Eventually the man I just blew caught his breath and ordered me to swallow. I swallowed but the taste of his cum stayed in my mouth. I was embarrassed but also turned on beyond belief! I couldn't wait for the other man to offer me his cock to suck.

Before he did my wife walked up to him and whispered in his ear. I couldn't hear what she said but based on his shit eating grin I knew he agreed with what she said.

He asked me "Do you want to suck my cock slut?"

The game prevented me from lying so I said "Yes".

"Good. Prove it. Stroke your cock."

I had no choice so I started stroking my cock. It was so hard and I was so horny I knew I'd cum in a minute so I slowed down then stopped. If I came I knew this scene would no longer turn me on.

He noticed I stopped and said "Keep stroking your cock till you cum."

I closed my eyes and started rubbing my cock again. I came almost immediately and sprayed my cum everywhere. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

When I was done cumming I had a silly grin on my face that said I was totally satisfied. However, it didn't last long because the guy said "Now suck my cock."

Oh no!!! I'd just orgasmed. I wasn't horny anymore. I no longer fantasized about sucking a cock. I just wanted to go home. I just knelt there and didn't say or do anything.

My wife said "You better start giving him a blowjob now or I'm getting in the car and driving home without you. Then you can find your own way home."

I couldn't believe my wife was doing this to me! She knew once I orgasmed my mind set changed. This must be payback for all the times in the past she would tie me spread-eagle to the bed and give me a hand job. I would beg her to make me eat my cum while she was stroking me then after I came I would refuse to open my mouth so she could feed it to me.

She also knows once I cum I lose all interest in crossdressing till I'm horny again. This was the ultimate in humiliation. I'm still on my knees dressed in a bra, garterbelt, stockings and high heels while two men and my wife are looking at me and the only way home is to give a blowjob! Of course I could refuse to suck his cock but then I'd be abandoned only wearing what I have on and then how would I get home?

My wife's smile told me she had me where she wanted me and was enjoying it. Previously I had begged her to show me off and humiliate me all dressed up but that was because I was horny. I also had begged her to make me give a blowjob. She was just doing what I had begged for; only now I wasn't horny and no longer wanted it!

Can you even imagine the embarrassment and humiliation I felt when I took his hard cock in my mouth and started sucking?

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers
12