Games We Played: Secrets

Story Info
My sister learns a secret.
5.1k words
4.73
477.9k
129

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,481 Followers

My sister Laura and I continued to enjoy our 'close' relationship in our parents house. If we were on the couch watching TV and I slipped my hand into her pants, she more often than not would unsnap or unzip herself for me, open her legs and settle onto my hand. Conversely, there were occasional mornings when I woke to her wet mouth on my cock as she would drink me dry and then lean up to kiss me saying, "I needed a little Vitamin E this morning." I still loved her perfect butt best of all though, and there were many mornings when she would stand casually in her robe in the kitchen talking away, with her backside just inches from me as I sat at the table and 'explore' that perfect little ass beneath her robe with my fingers. It was our hermetically sealed little world.

But there was something Laura did not know. To fulfill a requirement for my degree I had taken a poetry class, and in the course of small group assignments, various discussions and mainly because of the seating assignment, I met Chrissy. Chrissy was almost the opposite of my sister (why was I always comparing women to my own sister now?). She had dark shiny hair, olive skin, full lips, perfectly coifed and she was sensual and relaxed in her movement and manner. She was a foreign student from Brazil and her father paid for her schooling, everything. She was also very self confident and for whatever reason she had taken to me right away. We went for coffees after class, then before class and it grew into lunch several times before progressing to walks and finally we found any pretense of meeting during the days; but I avoided a 'date.' Why?

Chrissy would press up against me now on our walks and lay her head on my shoulder when we sat. She did not speak the best English, but we really connected and I loved her relaxed and sensual nature. Several times during the week we would find little out of the way corners and make out. She had the most amazing kiss. Soft, enveloping me with her lips, like we had all the time in the world. I was already horny as hell, partly because of the 'games' Laura and I played, but also because for all the sex 'play,' there remained a sort of unspoken barrier of going-all-the- way between us. The end result was that I had had no hard core sex for almost a year now - and suddenly here is Chrissy purring in my ear in a hidden corner of the campus letting me slip my fingers lightly under her blouse as we made out.

The date issue became moot one day when Chrissy arrived in class, sat down next to me with her books, and shifting sideways in her chair (the way she did) said, "I have reserved for us a restaurant near my place I know. It would be so nice. Yes? We can go dancing after."

I blinked, "Ok, that sounds good."

Well the evening went better than I could have imagined. We talked nonstop, drank wine, danced afterward, and then she invited me into her apartment. We had shared a whole bottle of wine between us, which was another thing that never really happened between Laura and I. For all our craziness, we didn't drink. Therefore, it did not take much to feel pretty buzzed. "I'm a cheap drunk." I said as we were walking, her body leaned against mine.

"You are not cheap," She purred in my ear, "You are dear."

I ended up staying the night! I left a single call on our voice message at home, "Uh, Laura, I'm out with some friends tonight. I might be pretty late before I get home." That was it, and I hung up the phone.

I undressed Chrissy on her beautiful velvet sofa, which substituted as a bed and was almost the only piece of furniture in her one room efficiency. We kissed and touched and petted as I undressed her, with movements that were so lithe and slow, graceful - like a cat. But god I was so ready for a good fuck. It all felt so different than . . . *home* none of the trembling and fear, but not so hungry and passionate. Chrissy was all dark, dark hair, dark full lips, rich shining hair around my face as she lay on me, skin to skin. Her breasts were full, curves and flesh. She climbed on top and my cock lay between her legs. She shifted slightly and then rolled onto her back. I ran my hand through her center, down along her stomach and gliding my fingers into her bush, just looking at her full wide hips. She had a wonderful dark downy trail that extended to her navel. Her knees were bent slightly and she looked at me as I paused at the top of her puss.

"Go on. I won't hurt you," She said.

I wrapped my hand around her puss front to back, the whole surface was wet and hot. I insinuated my fingers inside, split her open. "My little flower," I said. It was a flower, and I was thinking with Laura it is more like fruit.

She said, "flor."

"What" I looked into her eyes.

"Flor - flower. It's Portugese. My bichano." She was pushing my hand into her puss as she said this.

I repeated, "bichano."

"Pussy."

I rolled onto her, letting my legs extend between hers. We started kissing endlessly again. I held her breast in my hand, "and this?" I asked.

"My teta," she whispered with a satisfied smile.

I couldn't stand it anymore.

"How do you say fuck?"

"Foda, or we say fuck. The same."

She was opening her legs wider, and I settled my cock between her legs and slid along the length of her bichano. I held my shaft at her open center, and said "and this, what is this?" as I looked down at my cock.

"That's your penis."

I laughed, "Universal language."

I pushed softly and felt that heavenly pressure as I slid inside and was enveloped by her flesh. I pushed deep into her and rose and fell on her soft body, pressed into her hips. She pressed her cunny tightly against the base of my penis and tipped her hips so that I could feel her clit rub into me. She looked up at me with glassy eyes. I sucked her nipples

"Boca,." she called them and continued, "Suck me harder, I love the way that feels."

I just kept saying "my little flower, I'm going to fill you. Oh God I love the way you feel."

It was all so different. The smell, the touch, the feel. In the back of my mind I couldn't get Laura out of my mind, and wondered - what it would feel like. I kept wondering and in a strange way it make me wilder and wilder.

"You are hungry belo menino," she purred. I slid my length in her with her looking up at me, and she repeated, "my beautiful boy."

She said 'boy,' I thought. I just said, "It's been a long time."

"Really? I will reacquaint you."

We lay wrapped around each other, her soft full lips finding mine, her dark hair spread out around the pillow, and we made love in the dark room, pressing into one another, touching our tongues. I could feel myself beginning to come, she tipped her hip up into me and pulled me hard against her.

"I'm going to come," I breathed out as I felt myself release fully into her, pressing my face into her neck and feeling the warm skin all around me. She continued rub her 'bichano' hard against me as I remained completely hard and I held on. Faster she pressed, wrapping her arms around my neck. I just held still above her. She was turning her head and saying "me vinda" and "oh god, me vinda." She was whimpering and shuddering beneath me.

I fell to her side and she wrapped her arms around me, settled her cheek on my chest, and we fell asleep.

Once during the night I got hard, and sidled up behind Chrissy and let my cock slide between her legs, she just lifted her ass to me and I slid inside.

"Oh," she said, "It has been a long time for you. Fuck me then belo, I'm tired. I will sleep."

So I silently fucked her as she lay there in the dark pre-dawn and filled her with my cum.

In the morning though I felt a sort of anxiety, not quite panic, and I slipped out of bed early. She opened her eyes as I slipped my pants on.

"Uh, I've got to get back home. I didn't exactly let my sister know where I was last night. She'll worry."

Chrissy straightened on the bed letting me see her breasts, "I think she'll have some idea. You talk so much about your sister - Laura."

"I do?"

"Last night at the restaurant. You must be close?"

"We are," I said as I kissed her good morning, and left.

My Secret Revealed

I slipped into the house as quietly as I could. I don't even know why. But Laura was already up and in the kitchen.

"Where were you?" she said sounding curious, but somewhat strained.

"Uh, out with some friends."

"Friends or FRIEND?" She asked. "I know you met someone in one of your classes. How come you haven't said anything."

"I was waiting for the right time."

"We tell each other everything."

"I know."

"Did you fuck her?"

I sat silent blinking up at her. She looked tired, her blonde hair was falling in strands, head tilting. I sort of reached for the hem of her robe. She stepped back.

"Did you fuck her?"

I said, "Yes."

She looked at me, leaning against the door frame.

"What? Are you mad?"

She was silent. "It's only just that."

She paused, before silently opening her robe. Oh my God! She was wearing the little red see through lingerie top with red furry collar and the red garters I had helped her pick out at the store, no panties. Her blonde pussy had that perfect tuft of hair at the bottom. The red gauze fabrics on her soft cream white skin and blonde hair. So perfect, with her narrow hips. I could see her small breasts through the sheer fabric.

She had removed the black nylons and so the nylon straps on the garter hung loose around her thighs, "I wanted to surprise you last night."

She let go the edges of her robe, but it continued to hang open. Her face looked downward and then back up at me. She was sad right now. I got up from the chair, and started to walk over to her, I wanted to hold her.

Her eyes widened a bit and she stepped forward, but then stopping she said, "Don't you fuckin touch me. Not now. I got to go now anyway." While pointing back at the table she added, "get back in that chair." I must have had a sort of mortified, busted look on my face which she noticed, and was sort of making fun now as I sat back down easing the tension by saying, "and hands on the table. . . spread those legs."

I laughed, and with hands on the table put my head down and then looked up at her with an attempt at puppy dog eyes, "you usually spread them for me."

"Maybe that's the problem." She pulled her robe around herself and then walked over to the table, and pulled back her robe and let it fall to the floor. She stood 'modeling' the outfit for me. "I've wanted to show it to you. I bought it for - you, I know you wanted to see it before. Well, What do you think?"

"Your beautiful. My little girl."

Her blonde bush was right in my face now, her breasts hanging just above me. I was looking up at her, started to lift my hands from the table to just hold her. She sternly said, "get those hands back down. Don't you MOVE." Then she turned herself around so that her perfect ass was right in front of me, she held her arms out. I could see the place where her ass parted, and the swells of her perfect pussy lips peeking between her legs. She was spreading her legs for me.

"Don't even think about moving."

I stayed still, but leaned in toward her warmth and smell and gave her this perfect little kiss on the small of her back.

There was a moment where I felt her melt and lean against me before, "Hey, you."

She walked away and then over to her robe and put it back on, and she walked out of the room.

Well that went pretty well I reasoned in my muddled little brain.

Chrissy Has a Secret Too

Next morning, I was still feeling bad, and I got up real early and fixed some nice coffee, got some toast and orange juice - the paper. I crept into Laura's room set up the food and crawled quietly into bed with her, slid to the center of the bed where she lay on her stomach asleep, and started to rub her back. She didn't move but I heard a nice soft moan.

She opened her eyes at me, smiled, "It's ok you know. It just surprised me. You didn't TELL me anything."

I let my hand run lower and slid my fingers between her legs, she slid her thighs wide. "She's really great, she's from brazil."

"Is she pretty," Laura cooed as her hips rose and fell with my fingers running between her legs. "She's beautiful. Doesn't speak English too good."

"Figures," she laughed, and turned herself around as the cover slipped down so she was sitting naked on the bed with her legs open to me. "You like blondes or brunettes better?"

"I think I'm still a blonde man."

"Right answer. Give the boy a prize." She said, and scootched her puss toward me.

I leaned forward and began to lick her. She just lay back against the headboard and moved herself along my tongue. "You better fuckin make me cum, you owe me."

"I'll do anything," I said between my sucking.

She started to push my head down, and I was slipping my fingers inside of her. She was working fast against my mouth, her cunny sliding along my tongue, as I slipped my finger inside her and stroked her steadily until she started to whimper and let out her short little moans, but still talking with me. She would alternately talk about the color of her hair. What her mouth was like. And between my sucking I kept telling her.

Just as I knew she was about to come, she asked again, "So you fucked her? Your cock was insider her? Was she on top?"

I answered all the questions.

And then, "Did you think about me at all."

"Almost the whole time," I answered truthfully.

And she came all at once in a wonderful wave as she crumpled onto the bed and slid herself down and I crawled up her body and wrapped around her.

We spent the rest of the morning reading the paper, kissing, and touching before driving to school.

While in the car Laura said, "I'd like to meet her."

When I got to class, Chrissy was right at my side as I sat down. She grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. Then she said, "cut class with me. Come with me, I want to take you home."

I looked at her. We got up and surreptitiously walked from the room. It was about 1:45 PM as we walked into her room, and true to her word she had her little red dress down around her waist, no bra and I began to nibble on her oh so sensitive nipples. She let me take the rest of her clothes off and then undressed me. She sure knew what she wanted. It was so different than Laura.

She lay me on the bed and then crawled toward me like some kind of cat and began to suck my cock, really to get it nice and stiff - which means it was not for very long. She lifted her sensual body over me, letting her breasts drop right over my eyes and settled herself down, rising and falling on my shaft as it slid along the outside of her pink slit. Two shags in two days I thought to myself, unbelievable. I was still a little bit sore at the base of my cock from how hard she rode me, and I mentioned the same.

"You are sore? You may be sore very much then, in the future." She cooed at me.

I rolled on top of her again, and we fucked with such abandon. So natural and free, unselfconscious. And we came in a wonderful arched back wave before I dropped beside her, my cock still hard inside her. It all felt a little faster than the other day, but an afternoon delight - that is what they are like after all. I lay there next to her, a tangled mass of skin and hair. She kept kissing me with her wonderful full lips and looking into my eyes, but after awhile also at the clock. I noticed.

"Do you have to be somewhere" I asked. It was about 2:40 PM

"No, its only just that. . ." She paused and sat up on the bed while I reclined looking at her, "my fiancé is supposed come here at three."

"What! Your . . ." And I started to get out of bed. I am a lot of things, and I have been in some pretty weird shit, but I never wanted to be in a situation where someone would beat the shit out of me. And that was all I could think about.

She continued, "His name is Todd. I hope you are not angry." She sat now looking forlornly at me with her perfect breasts and little triangle black bush all akimbo as I was getting dressed.

This is fucking weird. I was pulling my shirt on and continued with my internal train of thought. "I got to get out of here." I even think I said, "this is fucking weird."

As I was slipping out I could here her, "I will see you tomorrow, yes?"

When I got home and told my story, Laura couldn't stop laughing. "My poor little brother."

I can't say I was that upset. I hadn't really known her long enough, and the whole relationship still had that sort of superficial sheen to it that doesn't let it hurt that much. Besides, we hadn't exactly broken up either, had we? I was confused.

"I can't believe the weird relationships I get myself into." I confided.

Laura came over to me and gave me a nice soft kiss (so different than Chrissy), and said, "tell me about it."

I just wrapped my arms around her, "I still have you." She looked at me but didn't answer.

My Turn (and Laura's Too)

I felt really tired that night, completely exhausted and I think I even went to be around 9 PM. It was a dark evening, very quiet. I was feeling pretty depressed. But the house was nice and cool, with only the hum of air conditioning and I was tired. I was out like a light . . . .

************

"You are getting sleepy. You are getting sleepy. I am going to count backward from ten, at the end you will be completely in my control."

I could hear a soft, quavering voice in the dark, and realized immediately 'My god Laura was in my room, she was going to hypnotize me!'

She was leaning in so close to my side, almost touching my cheeks with her lips. I could feel her warm breath on my ear and neck.

"In two hours, you are going to get up and go to the bathroom. But when you go back, you are going to 'accidentally' go to my bedroom instead and get in my bed, instead of yours and fall to sleep. Understand?"

I waited just a breath, "Yes." I whispered.

"Before you leave your room you will take off your pyjamas. You won't remember anything, and when I tell you to you will go back to your room."

"Yes."

She was gone.

I turned on a small light. My heart was pounding in my ears. It was our game - hypnotized, from when we were kids. We would slip into each others room and tell each other to do silly little things the next day that was our secret. How could I wait two hours?

Part of it was actually spent pacing. After one hour I carefully removed my pyjamas and sat at the edge of the bed with the stiffest cock I had ever had. I would set and look down at it like it was some kind of foreign object. I wanted to masturbate so bad, but knew better. Self control. Slow wins the race.

The two hours finally passed and I left my room. I went to the bathroom only because I knew she would be able to hear the door. There was no way I had to go to the bathroom. I stood inside a beat and then left again and headed for Laura's door.

I lay beside her and could feel her warmth beneath the covers. As I settled in, and lay silently I felt a small hand on my hip. She turned herself toward me and slowly shifted so that her head lay on my chest, wrapping her arms softly around my waist. She started to kiss my chest and down my stomach, further, nibbling and kissing her way under the covers. She took my cock in her mouth and softly chewed and sucked. Then back up to my chest, past my chest and to my face. She held my face between her hands and started kissing me softly. I let my lips part and she was biting my lower lip, running her tongue across my teeth, I felt her leg wrap up over my thigh and right on top of my hard cock. I lifted my arms and also held her waist (she too was naked) behind her back and pressed her down to me.

We kissed and touched like this forever. Our hands running along the entire length of our bodies as we softly pressed into each other. I let my hand wander lower from behind and reached around the curve of her ass and curled my fingers into her puss. No sounds but our breathing.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,481 Followers
12