Gameshow Ch. 03

Story Info
Let the game begin.
3.5k words
4.3
172.2k
17

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

When Nancy walked through the doors she was momentarily blinded. The hallway was rather dark and the doorway had opened into a bright sunlit yard. The yard was a huge open area, about half the size of a football field. Around the edges of the yard were signs numbered 1 through 20. Each sign had an arrow pointing down a path. The yard was also filled with cameras. It really wasn't until she saw the cameras, that Nancy realized that everything she did was being taped and broadcast.

Of course the main thing that got Nancy's attention was the naked guy standing about 5 feet from her. He certainly wasn't the best looking man she'd ever seen, and the fact that he had no clothes on was making her very nervous.

Nancy wasn't the only one who was nervous. Howie had never been naked in public before. It was very uncomfortable standing there totally nude, while two pretty ladies were that close. One was obviously his opponent and she was gorgeous. The other was the spokesmodel for the show. Howie had seen the game several times, so he easily recognized Carol Blondy. Then, as if things weren't weird enough, a small door opened in the main building and out walked a guy in a tuxedo.

Howie recognized him, but Nancy had no idea who he was. All she knew was that he had bigger teeth than Jimmy Carter. Nancy was about to say something when all of a sudden there was really loud music playing. Then, after the music finished, the funny little man in the tuxedo walked between Nancy and Howie and pulled out a microphone.

"GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! WELCOME TO THE ISLANDX GAME!! I'm your host Bink Humperdink and now here's the lovely Carol Blondy to introduce today's contestants."

When he finished speaking Nancy saw the other woman step up to a microphone. She was a tall lady, taller than Nancy. The woman had long blonde hair that had obviously been permed very recently. This woman, who was obviously the Carol Blondy that the host had referred to, was wearing a very skimpy white bikini. Nancy had to wonder where they had found a top to fit her, or for that matter maybe they hadn't. The woman's huge breasts were protruding both above and below her bikini top. As she walked to the mike, it seemed like the lady did everything she could to shake those two large attributes.

Carol got to the mike and smiled at the cameras. "Thank you Bink. First let me introduce our male competitor. He is a chemistry student from Phoenix, Arizona. He is Howie Marshall!"

Bink walked over to Howie and asked him how he felt waiting for the game to begin. Howie told him that he was a little nervous, but that he was sure he would get over it as the game was played. When Bink asked him what he thought of his opponent, Howie said that he couldn't wait to undress her and sample her real talents.

Nancy heard Howie's interview. She was almost in shock. This homely little man who she didn't even know, was talking about what he was going to do to her when she lost. Before Nancy could really react, however, Carol was speaking again.

"And now Bink, let me introduce our female contestant. She is a seminary student from the Chicago area. Her name is Nancy Blake!"

As Carol finished speaking a spotlight was directed at Nancy. Then before she could gather herself, Bink was pushing a microphone in her face and asking her if she was excited about the game. Nancy stammered for a moment and then sort of quietly said that yes she was excited. Bink asked what she would do with the money she won, and Nancy told him that she would use it to finish her seminary training. The host told her that they had never had a seminary student in the game before, he wondered how she would feel being undressed and displayed for the cameras.

Nancy had to take a deep breath. She couldn't allow tears to come. She had faith and she had to depend on it and announce it. Nancy told Bink that none of that would happen because God would protect her from such wickedness.

As Bink stepped away, Vic who was watching from a monitor had to laugh. Nancy was perfect. If she lost anything, this would be the best broadcast they had ever had.

Bink stepped back between the contestants and a cheer went up. As it did, Nancy looked out into the yard. There were some sort of bleachers set up and there was a large crowd sitting and cheering on it. Nancy swallowed and silently prayed one last time for God to protect her.

Bink was speaking again. "Before we begin, I need to explain two minor rules changes. First for Mr. Marshall. After the unfortunate incident of two weeks ago, we have had to put in one male penalty. If during any of the first ten penalties you reach orgasm, the game is over and our female contestant wins the remaining games. The second change is due to letters we received about Mrs. Otten's participation last week. It was felt that excessively hairy women simply do not display well. So if at the point her vagina is displayed our female contestant is determined to be too, uh hirsute, our male contestant will be given the opportunity to shave the indicated area. Obviously for today that is not an issue, as we can see from her bathing suit that Miss Blake is nicely groomed."

Nancy couldn't believe that last comment. Shave a woman publicly?. And of course she groomed. Any woman who would wear a bathing suit would trim that area. It was certainly rude of that man to comment on it. Nancy was just beginning to wonder what she had gotten herself into.

Bink, having finished his introductions, walked over to the first sign. "Contestants, if you will follow me down this path, we will begin the first event."

Nancy and Howie followed Bink down path number 1. It lead to a short running track. Bink explained the game. "This track is 100 yards long. Our male contestant will run the full 100 yards. To even up the battle, our female contestant only runs 75 yards. The first person to the finish line wins."

Carol walked each contestant to his or her starting point. Nancy was a quarter way around the track ahead of Howie. She had to win, God would not let her down. Bink called ready, set, GO! Both players began running. Within 3 seconds, Howie knew it was hopeless. Not only wasn't he going to win, Nancy was actually pulling away from him. After all, he wasn't much of a runner to begin with, and trying to run with his genitals bouncing around was not only humiliating but it was very difficult.

Nancy had relaxed 4 steps into the race. She actually slowed a little in case she needed to save energy for later in the day. When Nancy crossed the finish line, Howie was barely past the halfway point. He knew people would be laughing at him, but he had to finish. He ran as fast as he could and crossed the line.

Bink was laughing and asked Howie how he felt after that defeat. Howie just growled that it was only the first event. The smiling host just continued to grin and lead them back to the main yard. When they returned, Carol officially announced that Nancy had won the first event. The crowd booed. Then Bink told the contestants to follow him to the second event.

Path number 2 lead to a driving range. Bink announced that each contestant would hit three golf balls. The one who hit the longest drive would be the winner. "Of course once again we have to give the lady the advantage to make up for the strength difference between men and women, although I'm not really sure that's necessary in this case." Howie blushed bright red. He had signed up for this to humiliate the woman and enjoy her, not to be humiliated himself. He was starting to become angry.

Bink explained that the man would hit first and he would hit 50 yards behind where the woman would hit from. Howie had never played golf in his life. His first two shots didn't even reach the ladies' tee. Finally, he at least got his third drive into the air and it landed about 40 yards in front of where Nancy would tee off.

Golf was certainly not Nancy's favorite game, but she had played a few rounds. She took a nice easy swing at her first ball and it flew 100 yards or so. Not a particularly good shot, but easily enough to win the competition. Nancy didn't even bother to hit the last two. Howie just hung his head as the two were lead back to the yard. Once again Carol announced Nancy as the winner. The crowd began to boo again. Some of them started yelling very unkind remarks towards Howie.

It was time for the third event and Nancy and Howie followed Bink down path number 3. It lead to a basketball court. Bink explained the event. Each player had 5 shots: A layup for 1 point, a foul shot for 2 points, two three point shots for 3 points each, and a final shot from half court for 5 points. The players would take turns shooting and the one with the most points at the end of the game won.

Nancy was primarily a volleyball player, but at 5-11 she had certainly played her share of basketball. Howie on the other hand hated the game. Nancy went first and easily made the layup. Howie began to dribble towards the basket and realized his situation. When he jumped for the layup, his naked genitals would jump with him. He was so self-conscious about his dick bouncing around that he not only missed the layup, he missed the entire rim.

Nancy easily made the foul shot, and amazingly, Howie sank his as well. But that was it for poor Howie. Nancy made one of her 3 pointers, while he didn't make another basket. The final score was Nancy 6 to Howie 2. Bink was laughing as he asked Howie if they were ever going to get a better look at Nancy, Howie just sulked and said that he hoped so. When Bink asked Nancy what she thought of her success so far, she again told him that God was looking out for her and she had nothing to worry about.

When they arrived back at the main yard and Carol announced Nancy's third straight win, the crowd really began to get on Howie. Some of them were yelling that he should check his balls to see if they were still attached. Howie was beginning to think that this had been a huge mistake.

Bink announced Game 4, so Nancy and Howie followed him down the indicated path. This one lead to two fully operational bowling alleys. Each player was allowed to put on proper shoes, and select a ball. The rules were simple. Each bowler would bowl two frames and the one with the highest score would win. The second frame would be treated like the tenth in a standard game. For a spare the bowler got one more roll, for a strike two more.

Both Howie and Nancy had done some bowling so this competition looked to be a little more even. Howie went first. He was still embarrassed. It was hard to bowl wearing nothing but shoes. His first ball went to the right of the headpin and hit on the 3. He took out 6 pins. Howie went for his second shot. He had to put the situation out of his mind and concentrate. He took a deep breath and rolled. The ball took out the remaining 4 pins and he had a spare.

Nancy also tried to concentrate. She rolled her first ball. It looked perfect but the 5 pin continued to stand. Nancy was annoyed, but she easily knocked it down for a spare. The game was even.

Howie began his last frame. He let the ball go. It looked good for a moment, but then it hooked a little too much and went right through the center. It left the 7-10 split. Howie's heart sank. He threw his second ball and simply knocked the 10 down. Then he sat back and waited to be humiliated again.

Nancy threw her first ball. It was going in, but it hit a little light on the head pin. She left the 2-5 combination. It was over. This was an easy spare. Knocking down either pin would tie the game, and making the spare would end it. Nancy wouldn't even need her extra roll. Nancy went to roll her second ball. She wasn't exactly sure what happened, maybe the floor was a little wet, anyway it didn't matter. What did matter was that she slipped just a little as she let the ball go. It hooked way left and missed both pins. The final score was Howie 27 and Nancy 26. Howie had won his first event.

As they walked back, Bink asked Nancy how she felt about losing her first game. Nancy just told him that it was a fluke and she wouldn't lose again. When they arrived at the yard, Carol announced that Howie had won game 4. The crowd cheered wildly. Nancy couldn't understand why they were cheering so much for just one win. Then Howie began to walk over to her. As he reached for her bathing suit top, Nancy finally remembered the rules. Dear God, she was going to be topless in front of the crowd. Howie untied her suit top and pulled it off. Nancy's large breasts came into view for a moment, but she quickly covered them with her hands. The crowd booed her, but she didn't care.

Bink put the mike in front of Nancy and asked why she just didn't go ahead and let everyone see those beauties. Nancy sobbed just a little and then told him that there was nothing in the rules that said she had to. Bink told her she was right, there was nothing in the rules, but it was going to be awfully hard to compete with one hand over her boobs. Nancy barely had enough time for that to sink in before Bink was leading them down path number 5.

The path lead to a swimming pool. The pool was 25 meters across. Each swimmer began at opposite ends of the pool. The woman would swim 75 yards while the man would swim 100 yards. Nancy knew this wouldn't even be interesting, she had been a varsity swimmer and she had seen what kind of an athlete Howie was. The problem was that she would have to uncover her breasts to swim. Carol lead each contestant to their starting position. Nancy sighed and dropped her arms. She knew everyone could see her breasts, but she had to win this race. Beside, Howie was still more exposed than she was.

Bink called ready, set, GO! This race was even more one-sided than the first event. Nancy not only won, she had completely dried off before poor Howie reached the end. Bink didn't even bother to say anything to Howie, he just escorted them back to the main yard. The crowd cheered as the walked in. Nancy didn't know why for a moment, and then she remembered that she was no longer covering her breasts. She started to put her hands back up, but then decided why bother. It would be almost more humiliating to draw attention to it. Carol announced that she had won game 5. The crowd gradually stopped cheering and sat down.

Bink announced game 6 and they all walked down the next path. It lead to an archery range. Each player was given a standard bow and three arrows. At the other end of the range was a basic archery target. The players would alternate shots and the person who fired the arrow closest to the center of the target won. Howie would shoot first, so Nancy would know what she had to beat.

Howie picked up the bow and tried to line it up. He had used a bow a couple of times when he was a kid but he certainly wasn't any good with one. He launched his first arrow and it missed the target completely. Nancy was actually laughing as she stepped up. She drew her bow back and carefully shot. The arrow stuck about halfway in the target, in the 2nd ring. Howie was so nervous he tried to fire his second arrow but it missed the target by even more than the first one had. Nancy relaxed, as long as she didn't do anything stupid she would win this event. She took a deep breath and fired her second arrow. It landed on the outside of the center ring. It wasn't a perfect shot, but it was damn good.

Howie sighed and picked up his bow again. He wouldn't win this event, so he might as well get it over with. He relaxed completely and easily fired his third arrow. Then he couldn't believe it as it stuck dead center of the target, a true bullseye. Nancy was horrified, she didn't even know if that shot could be beaten and if she lost, dear God please don't let them strip her naked. She picked up her bow and tried to breathe easy and aim. It was a decent shot, just outside of the center ring, but nowhere near close to winning. Nancy tried not to hyperventilate while Bink talked to Howie. Howie just told Bink how lucky he felt and that he was sure that Nancy had a very pretty pussy. Bink laughed and said that they certainly were about to find out.

Nancy tried not to fall as they walked back to the yard, but her knees were trembling. Carol announced that Howie had won game 6, and the crowd cheered like crazy. Howie started to walk over to Nancy, but Bink stopped him. He had to interview Nancy first. Bink asked her how she felt about the fact that her pussy was about to be revealed to an adoring public. Nancy took a deep breath and told him that it wasn't going to be. She was sorry, but she couldn't allow that. Bink reminded her that she had no choice, the woman could not back out of the game once it began. Nancy just told him she didn't care, she wasn't allowing Howie to remove her bottoms.

Bink just sighed at her. Then he asked her to look to her right. Standing about 20 yards from her were two huge men. They were obviously bodybuilders. Bink explained that if she didn't want to allow Howie to remove her suit, those two gentlemen would hold her for Howie. Nancy just put her head down and began to cry. She didn't even notice Howie walking over to her. Then her head snapped up as she felt her suit bottom going down. She tried to stop it, but it was too late. Howie had it at her ankles and pulled hard. She had to step out of it, or she would have been tripped down.

Nancy was basically in shock. She put her hands back to her face and cried even harder. The rest of the crowd simply admired her newly exposed pussy. Nancy obviously had real blonde hair. Her vaginal area was nicely trimmed, and between the trimmed hair and its light color, not very much was hidden.

Bink tried to ask Nancy how she felt about the crowd obviously enjoying her pretty little pussy, but Nancy just continued to cry. Then Bink took her arm and gently turned her around, so the crowd could see her bottom. It was a very nice ass, and Bink felt it deserved to be shared. Nancy was too out of it at that moment to object. She just let Bink lead her wherever he wanted. After a moment, Bink turned her back around and then announced the 7th event.

Howie started down the path, but Bink had to lead Nancy down it. Nancy pulled herself together about halfway down the path. She desparately prayed for God to help her. Perhaps this had been a lesson in humility, after all poor Howie was just as exposed as she was and he was dealing with it. Nancy had to pull herself together. Being naked was bad enough, but she remembered what the remaining penalties were. As she finally got her wits back about her, Howie reached the end of the path. Nancy could hear him laughing long before she reached the end of the path.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers