Gameshow Ch. 05

Story Info
The penalties pick up.
3.5k words
4.31
163k
17

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

Nancy followed the two men down the path. She tried to pray, but she had to admit that her faith had been shaken. As she continued walking, Nancy tried not to think about what had happened. She had to accept it as a trial from God and move on. If she lost her faith, this whole ordeal would be for nothing.

The two competitors and Bink arrived at the end of the path. There at the end were two batting cages. One labeled women and one labeled men. Bink explained that the women's cage pitched at 50 MPH, while the men's cage pitched at 80 MPH. The difference was again a handicap to even up the competition between the sexes. Then Bink explained the game. Each player would have three turns within the cage. Each turn would consist of 10 pitches. The player who hit the longest ball off of any one swing won the game. Nancy would have the right to choose who went first.

Nancy had played a little softball. She figured that Howie had played little or no baseball. She decided to go first and see if she could get a good swing early. With Howie's lack of skill, if she could take an early lead, he might basically give up.

When Nancy had selected a bat and stepped into the cage, Bink activated the mechanical pitcher. It took her a few pitches to get used to it, but the last 4 swings easily went over 100 feet.

Howie got set in the cage and waited for the first pitch. Three pitches went by before Howie even managed to get the bat off his shoulder. He had never seen a ball go by that fast. He managed to at least swing at the rest, but never came close to hitting anything.

Nancy took her second turn and had no problems hitting. Eight balls went fair and her longest one was 172 feet. Nancy exited the cage and sat down. She had begun to recover from her ordeal and was feeling rather confident about this game.

Howie took his next ten swings. He felt stupid standing naked in a batting cage swinging at balls he couldn't hit. He tried his best but they were just too fast. Finally, on the ninth pitch, Howie managed to at least foul one off. He fouled the last one as well. Maybe, though, he had at least come to grips with the speed.

Nancy's last turn was no different than her others. She hit most of the balls fair between 100 and 150 feet. Her long ball from the previous turn still stood. Howie would have to beat 172 feet and he had yet to even hit one fair.

Howie got set for his last turn. He tried to just concentrate on the speed. He managed to actually foul off 3 of the first 4 balls. The fifth ball he actually grounded fair. It only counted for 4 feet, but, hey, it was something.

Howie didn't know it, but the game was actually getting interesting. The men's handicap was a little misleading. Certainly it was harder to hit a ball at 80 MPH than at 50. However, if you did hit it, the speed of the thing coming in would make it go a lot farther of the bat

Howie fouled off balls 6 and 7. He got way under ball 8 and popped it fair but only about 50 feet. Then came ball 9. Howie decided to just try and hit it. He thought he had figured out the speed, so he just swung easy and tried to make contact. His bat hit the ball square and the baseball jumped off the bat. When it landed, it was a solid line drive that stopped 203 feet away. Howie couldn't believe it. He had gone from completely out of it, to winning the game on one swing.

Nancy couldn't believe it either. She had actually been getting up so she could walk back as the winner. Howie hit the ball just as she was standing and she actually fell back down. Nancy tried to get up again, but all of a sudden her legs wouldn't hold her. In less than a second she had gone from winning this game, to having to pay the next penalty.

Bink actually had to help Nancy to her feet. She was so dazed that she just allowed Bink to pull her up and then just stood there. Bink sent Howie walking back and the he took Nancy's hand and began to lead her back up the path. Nancy just followed in a daze. She couldn't believe what had happened. For that matter, she really couldn't believe what was about to happen. The men were going to make her show the crowd her anus. HER ANUS. DID PEOPLE REALLY DO THAT??!! How would she live through this. That was her most private part. She wasn't supposed to have to exhibit it to people. By the time they reached the yard, Nancy was crying again.

As the three of them entered the yard, Carol announced to the crowd that Howie had won again. Howie had gone from total bum to hero. The crowd was not only cheering, but they were chanting his name. Howard W. Marshall had never dreamed that he would be on any kind of a field hearing a crowd yell HOWIE! HOWIE! HOWIE! That thrill was almost better than getting to play with Nancy. Almost.

After Carol announced the winner, Bink politely asked Nancy to turn around. Nancy still wasn't really thinking so she just turned around as asked. Then Bink turned to the crowd and asked them how they liked that ass. The crowd roared. Bink then asked them if they wanted to see a lot more of it. As the crowd roared again, Nancy remembered where she was and what was happening. Quickly she dropped her hands to cover her behind and waited to see what would happen.

Bink waited for the cheering to die down. Then he asked Nancy to walk towards the crowd. Nancy figured she'd already been close to them so what the heck. She followed Bink over to the stands. Then Bink told her to turn around again. Nancy did so, but she kept those hands covering her behind. After that, Bink told her to get down on her knees. Then she was to put her head on the ground so that her butt was sticking straight back at the crowd.

For just a moment, Nancy considered actually doing it. But she just couldn't. At that point absolute panic took over. Nancy took off running. She remembered the locked doors, so she headed toward Path 1. Maybe she could just run out of the game down one of the paths. Nancy never found out if that was possible. She had only made it about halfway back to the path, when all of a sudden she was flying through the air.

Thing 2 had caught her easily. He had simply caught her from behind and put his hands around her waist. Then in one fluid motion, he just tossed the young woman into the air and caught her over his shoulder. When he had her secured, he slowly walked her back to where she had come from.

Nancy had been here before. Once again she was slung over one of those giant's shoulders like a sack of potatoes. He carried her back towards the stands. When they got there he faced her away from the crowd and put her down. Nancy landed across something that could only remind her of a gymnastics jumping horse. In fact, that's exactly what it was. Nancy was laying on her stomach across the jumping surface. Then, before she could move, her hands were locked into cuffs attached to posts on the far side. With her hands locked to the thing, Nancy tried to kick over it. The second time she threw her leg up, Thing 2 caught one of them. Suddenly her leg was pulled down and locked against one of the side supports. Right after that, her other leg was locked to the other post.

Nancy was stretched across the jumping cushion. She could barely move. Her arms were locked extended in front of her and her legs were locked extended and spread behind her. Then to make matters worse, Nancy felt the entire thing being lifted. She looked over and one giant was on each end of the horse. They easily picked it and her up, and moved it right in front of the crowd. When it was set down, Nancy was facing the doors way at the other end of the field, and her naked behind was no more than three feet from the crowd. She tried to struggle as best she could, but it was hopeless. Nancy knew that the crowd had a perfect view of her vagina again, but there was nothing she could do.

As Nancy struggled, Howie moved over to her beautiful ass. As she struggled he watched it wiggle for a moment. Then he reached down and grabbed it.

Nancy continued to try to kick loose. She still couldn't really move, but during her struggles she had lost complete track of Howie. She had no idea where he was until suddenly she felt his hands on her butt. Nancy took a breath to scream, but even before she could get it out, Howie had grabbed both her cheeks and spread them wide. All of a sudden, Nancy was lying there with her anus in full view of the crowd. She couldn't help it, she started crying again.

The poor girl was just lying across the horse with her butt spread open. Nancy's anus was being shown to the crowd and she couldn't do a thing about it. She was just lying with her head down, crying, when suddenly a finger went into her butt. Nancy's head popped straight up in the air. She let out a shriek and opened her eyes wide. Suddenly she realized she was looking directly into a camera. It had been stationed there to catch her reaction as Howie stuck his finger up her butt.

Once again Nancy struggled to move. She jerked like a maniac but it was hopeless. When she finally wore out and stopped moving again, Bink moved over to her. He put the mike up to her and asked her which she liked better, having her anus nicely displayed or having it seen with a finger going into it. Nancy screamed something incoherent at him. Then as he started to walk away, she pleaded with him to end this.

Bink just smiled at Nancy and told her that he was sorry but the home viewers needed a good look at the action. With that the camera moved from in front of her. Nancy watched it move around her until it was pointed right at her displayed and stuffed anus.

Nancy struggled desperately. She had to move so her anus wasn't being displayed all over the world with a finger stuck in it. Nancy kicked and kicked but she just couldn't move. Finally, she felt Howie remove his finger from her ass and let her cheeks close. She was so exhausted from the struggle at that point, that she just let her head fall forward over the horse.

Howie moved over a little and watched Nancy slumped over the horse. He knew he should be nice and let her go, but that big round bottom was just too tempting. He waited a couple a seconds. Then he took his hand back and smacked that rump as hard as he could.

Nancy had sagged down and was just waiting to be released when SMACK!. That hand slapped into her bottom. She didn't react for a second. It took a moment for the full sting to reach her. Then she let out a shriek to raise the dead. Her head snapped back up and she looked around to see what had happened. Nancy managed to get her head turned around just in time to see Howie's hand coming down again. She watched the hand smack into her ass, then she was jerking again. Damn!! That hurt.

Bink was standing in front of Nancy laughing as Howie continued to spank her rear end. Nancy howled and shrieked but she couldn't move. After a while, Howie rested his hand on that big, hot bottom and called Bink over. He told Bink to ask Nancy if she would like the spanking to stop. Bink said sure and he walked back over to Nancy's head and asked her. Just as he asked, Howie smacked that big butt one more time.

Nancy screamed at Bink to please make it stop. Her bottom was burning and she couldn't take anymore. Howie heard her yell and he walked over to her head. Then he leaned down and whispered something to Nancy. Bink couldn't hear what Howie said, but he could see Nancy violently shaking her head no. Then Howie walked back to where he had been. The camera watched him spit on his hand and then take careful aim.

Bink's microphone was all the way up at Nancy's head, but it had no trouble picking up the loud SMACK! as Howie's hand impacted Nancy's butt. The microphone certainly had no problem catching the scream that followed a moment later. Nancy started yelling for Howie to stop, but he just kept smacking that ass. Bink could see it getting redder and redder.

After another ten smacks, Howie walked back over to Nancy and again whispered something to her. Bink still couldn't hear what Howie said, but he could hear Nancy pleading with Howie to please not ask her to do that. Then Howie sighed and moved back again. He waited a few moments for Nancy to relax her bottom and then took aim.

Nancy couldn't believe what Howie wanted her to do. It was just too humiliating to even consider. Surely he would have her released. Howie had had his fun and her bottom was absolutely burning. Nothing happened for a little while and Nancy relaxed. Thank God, she wasn't going to be spanked again. It was just at that moment that Howie's hand landed again.

"YEOOOWWW!!!" was the only sound Nancy could make. Then that hand landed again and again. Nancy could hear the smacks landing on her butt. She couldn't see back there but it felt like her whole bottom must be on fire. Panicked, she tried to kick and squirm but her bottom just wouldn't move and spank after spank kept landing. Finally, she couldn't take any more and she started to scream, "I'LL DO IT!!!" "I'LL DO IT!!!"

Howie landed a couple more nice smacks. Then he walked back over to Nancy. Once more he whispered in her ear and this time she slowly nodded yes. Howie stepped back. He was almost disappointed. Spanking that big butt was so much fun he was really sorry he had to stop. But seeing and hearing Nancy humiliate herself like this would be worth it.

Nancy lay there sobbing a moment and then she called Bink over. She choked a couple of times fighting back the tears, but finally she got her voice under control. Bink asked her what she wanted and she told him.

It was the most humiliating thing Nancy had ever said. But she did it so that Howie wouldn't spank her anymore. Nancy leaned her head over to Bink's mike and asked him, "Please have me untied. I want the camera to get behind me so that I can spread my bottom open nice and wide. That way it can get a real good closeup of my cute little anus." Nancy managed to get the awful request out and then just sagged back down crying. Bink laughed and called Thing 1 over to untie the crying girl.

Thing 1 quickly untied Nancy's arms and legs and stepped back. When she was loose, Nancy just sort of sagged to the ground. She was just laying there, when she felt Howie's hand pat her on the bottom. Her butt was so red and sore that even that slight touch stung. Nancy remembered what she had to do. With a last little sob, she lifted herself up onto her knees. It was going to be horrible, but anything was better than being spanked some more.

After she was up on her knees, Nancy made sure that her rear end was pointing directly back at the audience. Then she reached back, grabbed her cheeks, and pulled them as far apart as she could. After that, Nancy just closed her eyes and tried to forget that she was showing the entire world her most private opening.

A couple of minutes passed, and then Howie told Nancy to open her eyes. There in front of her was a television monitor. All she could see on the screen was her behind. Nancy could see her own hands spreading it open, and there in the very center of the screen, was her anus. She started to turn away, but Howie growled at her to keep watching. Nancy didn't dare disobey, he could start spanking her again and no one would stop him.

As Nancy watched, the camera zoomed in tighter and tighter. Finally, all anyone could see was Nancy's anus filling the entire screen. Then, as she watched, Nancy saw a finger enter the screen. The finger touched the displayed anus and Nancy jumped as she felt it. It was completely surreal. Somehow, the image on the screen was disembodied from her, except that she felt everything that happened to it.

Nancy continued to watch as the finger poked its way into the little pink hole on the screen. As it went in, Nancy felt it worming its way into her bottom. It was like two different events. It just seemed like the finger going into the hole on the TV screen wasn't the same as the one working its way inside her. When the finger was all the way inside, the image on the screen just froze showing the poor impaled anus. Nancy, however, started squirming even more. The TV couldn't see the way the finger was wiggling around inside her. Finally, with a very audible POP!, the finger was yanked out of her bottom. Nancy could actually see her little hole close itself while the camera stayed focused on it. Then the camera pulled away and Howie told her that she could close up her butt. Nancy quickly let go of her cheeks and stood up.

As Nancy released her grip and began to stand, the whole crowd applauded. Nancy wondered if they thought she should appreciate the clapping. Actually, it was even more embarrassing to realize that a whole group of people were applauding the display of her anus. It was Bink who got Nancy's attention away from what had just happened.

Bink announced that it was halftime. Each contestant would be allowed a fifteen minute break. The double doors would open to allow the players access to bathrooms and water. The players were to be back on the field within the fifteen minutes. If either player was not back, Things 1 and 2 would come fetch them.

Nancy stumbled her way inside. Just past the doors was a Ladies' room. She walked inside, found a stall, sat down, and cried. Nancy didn't move for a good 5 minutes.

What was she to do. The game was only half over and it was already horrible. And these penalties had been the easy ones. Dear God, Where are you?? Nancy tried to focus. She needed to regain her faith. Had God deserted her? Of course not. So what was the reason for this? Nancy needed to understand and she only had a few minutes to do it.

Then, after she had sat and prayed for several minutes, the answer came to her. This was a test from God. In her pride, she had assumed that she knew God's purpose and plan. He was showing her that she needed to simply accept His plan without questioning. Nancy realized she needed to demonstrate her humility before God.

With her faith renewed, Nancy prepared to return to the game. She would do her best to win the games. But if she lost, it was God's will and she would pay the penalties without question. After all the most she could lose would be two more games. Not that she was going to pretend that she knew God's plan, but after two more losses the penalties involved actual sex. Since that was a sin, God would not demand that she perform those acts. Nancy picked herself up and walked back to the field. Bink and Howie were shocked to see that Nancy was actually smiling as she returned.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers