Gameshow Ch. 07

Story Info
Wave the flag and see if anyone salutes.
1.9k words
4.32
127.6k
21

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers

Bink waited until Nancy and Howie were both together with him. Then he announced game 13. The audience applauded once more as the contestants exited the yard. Path 13 was a rather long one. At the end, Nancy saw a rack with two guns on it. Bink told each player to take a weapon. Nancy picked up one of the guns. It was a pump action shotgun and Bink had to explain how it worked to her. Nancy had never fired any kind of weapon in her life.

After getting Nancy squared away, Bink moved over to Howie. He asked him if he needed any help, but Howie told him he was fine. Bink then explained the next game. Each player would shoot at 5 clay pigeons. The contestant who hit the most won. Bink also explained that a pigeon would launch whenever the player yelled PULL!

Nancy would go first. She put the gun up to her shoulder and yelled PULL!. A clay disk shot up into the air. Nancy pointed the gun and fired. There was a loud BANG! and the kick almost knocked her down. Nancy gathered herself and tried again. This time she braced the gun better. PULL! The next clay pigeon went flying. Nancy fired but nothing hit the target. She fired at the next 3 pigeons, but never hit one. After she was done, Nancy stepped back and waited for Howie to go. She wondered what happened if they both missed all 5.

Bink told Howie it was his turn. He also told the players that if they both missed all five pigeons, they would next shoot at stationary targets. Howie wasn't worried. He had gone bird hunting with his dad many times as a kid. He wasn't the best shot in the world, but he was certainly passable. Howie got set and yelled PULL! The first clay pigeon flew and Howie fired. A moment later the clay pigeon shattered. That quickly the game was over and Howie was the winner.

Nancy was so confused by this game that she didn't even realize she had lost. It really wasn't until Bink told them both that they could walk back, that Nancy even knew the game was over. She had never seen Howie's target and didn't know that he had hit it. Nancy actually had to ask Bink what had happened. When he explained that she had lost 1 to 0, Nancy started to shake.

As they walked back to the yard, Nancy tried to pull herself together. She told herself that she knew this moment might come. When they got back to the yard, Nancy took a deep breath and reminded herself of what she had promised God. Even though this penalty would be extremely difficult and demeaning, she would accept it with grace and humility. For whatever reason, God wanted her to endure this challenge and she would not disappoint Him.

Carol announced Howie's victory in game 13 and the entire crowd stood and applauded. Then Bink brought out another table. This one had a carrot, a flag, a ballpoint pen, a vibrator, and a candle on it. Nancy just shuddered as she thought about where one of those items was going.

Howie went over to the table and examined the items. He'd used the candle already. The carrot and the vibrator were tempting, but the flag would be just too funny. Howie picked it up. It was a small flag. It's pole was a round piece of wood only 1/4 inch in diameter, but well over 2 feet long. The flag itself was the ISLANDX GAME logo. Howie couldn't wait to salute the flag.

Bink asked Nancy if she would kindly get into position. Nancy asked him where she was supposed to go. The host laughed and told her she should get down on her knees right in front of the stands. Her bottom should be facing the crowd and she needed to pull it open.

Nancy swallowed hard. This was awful but she had promised God. If she was supposed to display her anus, then she would do so. With a slight look upward, Nancy walked over to the stands. She turned her back to the crowd and knelt down. Then, with one last shudder, Nancy reached back and pulled her cheeks apart.

The audience cheered as Nancy's asshole came into view. Nancy knew her face was bright red, but she continued to show the crowd her anus. Somehow she would get through this, but it was the most humiliating thing she could imagine. Nancy had been cheered for several things during her short life. She had been applauded for a great speech or a winning volleyball game. But Nancy had never dreamed of hearing a crowd cheer for her butthole. All she could do was hold herself open and wait to see what would happen next.

A moment later, Howie walked behind her. He turned to Nancy and told her how impressed he was with the wonderful view she was presenting. Nancy just hissed at him to please get it over with. Then she felt his finger brushing around the outside of her hole. It didn't go in, it just kept stroking the rim. Nancy couldn't stand it. Wouldn't he ever either take his finger away or go ahead and stick it in. It almost didn't matter which, just so it ended.

Nancy got her wish. The finger circled her anus one more time and then suddenly plunged all the way in. At that point Nancy decided that the rubbing hadn't been that bad. Howie just kept that finger stuck up her and started wiggling it around in there. The crowd laughed as Nancy started to shake. They couldn't see what Howie was doing in there, all they could see was the effect.

Finally the finger was removed. Howie showed Nancy the flag and then moved back behind her. Nancy tried not to panic. She was going to get through this. But DEAR GOD!, he was going to stick that flag UP HER ASS! WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING? Nancy had no idea, but she was going to keep her promise to God. As much as she wanted to get up and run, Nancy forced herself to stay there and hold her ass open. Howie had won fair and square. The penalty was hers to pay and she would do it. If Howie wanted to put that flag in her anus, then she would hold it open so that he could get to it.

Nancy waited to feel the stick going in, but nothing happened. Then Bink put the microphone in front of her face and asked her to describe what happened. He told her the crowd wanted to hear her describe the flag going into her butt. Nancy started to object, but she remembered her promise and just nodded.

Nancy tried to keep her voice from breaking as she spoke into the mike. "I'm holding my bottom open so Howie can reach the hole. Nothing's happening yet. Now I feel the stick touching me. He's rubbing it around the hole. He took it away. GOD THAT'S COLD! Howie dropped something cold on my butt. Now he's rubbing it around my anus. GOD he's pushing his finger in. He's rubbing that stuff inside my anus. It must be some sort of lubricant. That finger is still stuffed in there. Howie, THAT'S ENOUGH!. STOP WIGGLING IN THERE!!! AHH! The fingers coming out. It popped out. Oh NO! The stick is back. He's put the end inside my hole. He's pushing it real slowly into my anus. It's going IN!!!!. It's still moving in. DEAR GOD! HOW LONG IS THAT THING?!! There's more going into my anus. IT'S HIT BOTTOM!! HOWIE THAT'S AS FAR AS IT GOES!!! Now he's moving it around in my ass. Lord!, He's moving it in circles INSIDE MY ASS!! I CAN FEEL IT PUSHING AGAINST THE WALLS! HOWIE PLEASE LEAVE IT ALONE??" With that Nancy started to sob. "Th-th-thank you. He's let go of it. The f-f-flag is just s-s-sticking into my anus. C-c-can someone p-p-please pull it out now?" Nancy couldn't speak anymore. She couldn't help it. Her voice broke completely and she started to cry.

Howie waited until Nancy had collected herself again. Then he told her to look over her shoulder. Nancy looked back, and there was that flag with the gameshow's emblem on it sticking out of her butt. Nancy started to cry again. Howie waited another minute, then he told her that if she didn't want him to jiggle the flag around, she needed to wave it herself. Since she was sobbing too much to really answer, Nancy just nodded.

Bink still had the mike in front of her, and Nancy knew she was still supposed to describe the action. She took a breath and collected herself. "Howie has told me to wave my flag. I'm shaking my butt in circles and the flag is waving. I'm looking back and I can see the little flag sticking out of my ass. As long as I keep my bottom moving, the flag waves. Howie is standing behind me saluting the flag. Oh God! The whole crowd is standing and saluting the flag up my butt. Can't we please stop now??"

Howie told Nancy that if she would keep her bottom spread really wide and keep describing things, he would remove the flag. She would keep her ass spread a little longer. Then, if she would spread her pussy again to give everyone another good look at that, they would be done with this penalty. But, she needed to keep really describing things well until the penalty was over.

Nancy just nodded and began speaking into the microphone again. "I'm pulling my bottom open as far as I can. Everyone can see the flag sticking into my anus. Howie has touched the flag, I can feel it vibrate in my butt. He's pulling it out. God, he's pulling it out slowly! I can feel it moving out. It's still going. COME ON HOWIE, GET IT OUT OF THERE! It's still moving out of my ass. OHH! It's out. I'm still holding my bottom open so everyone can see that my anus is now empty. I'll keep it spread until Howie tells me I can stop... I'm still spreading... COME ON HOWIE! I can't spread it any wider. OK, I'm slowly closing my cheeks. My anus is hidden again. Now I'm reaching back lower. I'm looking for my vaginal lips. Ok, I've got them. I'm pulling them apart. Howie's telling me to spread them wider. I'm pulling them as hard as I can. I can feel my vagina spread wide open. Oh GOD! Howie's telling me that I have to call it my p-p-pussy... My pussy is spread wide open. The hole is pointing right back at the audience. Howie is telling me that as soon as I stick my finger in it I can be done. I'm putting my finger into my pussy. It's in deep. I'm pulling it out now, and I'm letting my pussy close. Howie says that I'm d-d-done."

Bink pulled the mike away from her and Nancy just collapsed down onto her stomach. She just lay there a couple of minutes before she was even able to stand again. Finally, Nancy calmed herself down. Her last penalty was over. She had endured God's test of humility and survived. Since the rest of the penalties involved actual sex, Nancy knew that God wouldn't let her lose. Bink was announcing game 14, and Nancy followed Howie and him down the specified path.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers