Gameshow Ch. 11

Story Info
And the Winner is..
7.5k words
4.47
148.8k
21

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

Path 18 led to another open field. There was also another equipment box. Bink went over to the box and pulled out two footballs. Then he handed one to each player. This game was very simple. It was a punting contest. Each player had three punts and the longest one won. To even it up, the lady would kick from twenty yards in front of where the man kicked.

Nancy hoped that Howie wasn't very good at this. She had decent leg strength, but she'd never kicked a football. Also, her bottom was still very sore from where Howie had been rooting around inside it. Nancy had a feeling that kicking wouldn't be real comfortable right that moment.

Howie just figured he was in trouble. He had tried punting maybe twice in his life and was terrible at it. The ball either dribbled onto the ground or went way off to the side. Since he had to go first, Howie decided to just kick easy and see if he could at least give Nancy something decent to beat.

Howie got ready for his first kick. He tried to punt it, but it went off the side of his foot and flew directly to his right. With his next attempt, he just barely connected with the ball. It popped up off his foot and landed about 5 yards in front of him. Howie got set for his last attempt. If he didn't get at least a decent kick, Nancy wouldn't have any problem at all. Howie took his time and kicked, but it was no use. The ball skimmed off his toe and went directly into the ground.

Nancy was getting ready to go, when Bink told her not to bother. Howie hadn't even reached her, so all she had to do was drop the ball on the ground to win the event. After she just threw the ball in the air, Nancy gave a little prayer of thanks. Bink officially announced that Nancy had won and started back up the path. As Nancy followed him, she figured she was home free. The last two events were a bike race and a long foot race. Not only that, but they were events that gave her a head start. Nancy had seen Howie run. The last two games weren't even likely to be a contest. It looked like she would survive this without enduring any more abuse.

The three people reached the yard and Biff walked back over to Carol. He had Carol turn her back to the crowd. Then he grabbed her huge tits and pulled them up and back over her shoulders. Those things were so huge, that Bink actually managed to get Carol's nipples pointing right at the crowd directly behind her. After that he just grabbed hold of those nipples and held those big boobs back there. He told Carol to announce the results while he pointed her boobs at the crowd. Carol did as she was told, and announced that Nancy had won game 18. Bink started waving Carol's boobs around and the crowd was laughing so hard that they couldn't even get upset about Howie's loss.

Carol was waiting when Bink and the two players arrived. Nancy and Howie stopped in the center of the yard, but Bink walked right over to her. She didn't even bother to try to announce anything. Carol just waited to see what Bink would do with her boobs this time. Sure enough, Bink walked behind her, reached around her, and grabbed her tits again. Then Bink started lifting them up.

This was starting to hurt. Bink kept pushing Carol's boobs up and up. He actually had them up over her shoulders and pointing back. Carol couldn't believe it. Her nipples were now actually pointing behind her. It was awful. Carol was a tough girl and she could put up with a lot, but this was almost too much. It was taking an effort to hold back the tears. Meanwhile, Bink was just pointing those enormous things at the crowd. Carol knew she wasn't supposed to move. It would mess up the trick Bink was playing with her tits.

Carol knew that no one believed that her boobs were real. They were though. When she was young they had simply developed and then kept growing. By the time Carol was 15 she was already a 38DD. When the things had finally quit growing, she had ended up wearing a 44J. Carol knew that her huge tits were an advantage in the entertainment industry, however, they weren't there for Bink to just throw around.

Then it got worse, Bink was just using her nipples to hold her boobs behind her. He was even swinging them up and down by the nipples. Carol wanted to cry, but Bink told her to announce the winner of game 18. She told the crowd that Nancy had won the game, but she doubted they even heard her. As she started to talk, Bink had shifted his grip so he was squeezing each boob again. Then he was shaking and waving them at the crowd while she tried to speak. Carol was literally talking with her back to the crowd, while her huge tits were being pointed back at them and waved. After she had managed to announce the winners, Bink actually used his hands to flip her tits back over. The flopped almost down to her stomach before they bounced back. Carol was stunned, but Bink spun her around quickly and held her arms. That way the crowd got to watch her boobs bounce around until they settled to rest.

Carol actually had tears in her eyes. Her tits were bouncing up and down on her chest and the whole crowd was laughing. Bink was enjoying it so much, that each time Carol's boobs stopped moving, he would reach under them and start them going again. Carol had her tits bounced around at least 5 times, before Bink let them finally stop moving. As Bink move away to announce game 19, Carol sobbed and held her poor boobs. The crowd was still laughing at her.

Bink announced the next game and turned towards the path. Then he decided to humiliate Carol one last time. He told her how much the crowd enjoyed watching her boobs bounce around. Bink told her that she should bounce them herself a couple of times for the audience. Then he lead his two charges down the 19th path.

As they departed, Carol knew she had to do it. Vic had made it very plain that she was to always appear as the wild woman who enjoyed showing off. Carol put her hands under her big tits. She took a deep breath to gather herself. Then she used her hands to throw her boobs up into the air and get them flying around. Everytime her tits flopped back down, Carol caught them with her palms and flipped them back up. The crowd just laughed, as Carol knocked her tits up in the air 9 or 10 times. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She moved her hands away and let the things just bounce on their own until they finally stopped moving. After that Carol turned to watch the monitor so she could see how the game was going. It also gave her a chance to rub her poor aching boobs.

While Carol was throwing her tits around, Bink and the two players reached the end of the path. There, waiting for them, was another banked wooden track. This one looked exacly like the skating track, but it was significanlty longer. In fact it was just about as long as the go-cart track. On the track were two racing bikes. Bink handed each player pads and a helmet, and then while they put on the equipment, he explained the game.

The race was 5 laps for the man and 4 laps for the woman. The first player to complete his or her distance won. If a player fell, they would have to get up and continue. However, if one player intentionally or accidentally knocked the other down, that player was disqualified. Bink told both players to get their bikes and go to the starting line. He would say Ready, Set, GO! When they heard GO! the players were to mount their bikes and take off.

Nancy and Howie took their positions and Bink called the start. Nancy jumped on her bike and took off. She had been riding bikes since she was a small child. While she had never raced one, Nancy certainly felt comfortable on a bicycle. She was very pleased to see that she had actually pulled ahead of Howie at the start. That gave her more that a one lap advantage already.

Howie, actually, was pretty comfortable on a bike as well. As a child he had ridden his bike all over the neighborhood. He figured he could do pretty well, although frankly he doubted he could gain a full lap on Nancy. Also, the start was tricky. One had to be careful jumping on to a bike seat when your balls were hanging out. Howie couldn't match the start Nancy got without risking injury to certain delicate parts of his body.

As it turned out, Howie and Nancy were pretty even on the bikes. Through two laps, Nancy stayed just a little ahead of Howie. Nancy knew she had a tremendous advantage, but she wasn't taking any chances. Her bottom still hurt from the pounding Howie had given it. Nancy was not going to risk having that huge penis stuck back in there. So she kept pedaling as hard as she could.

Howie watched Nancy ahead of her. He wasn't gaining, but she was pedaling way too hard. Howie was coasting through the corners and the banking meant he really didn't lose much speed. He was dropping back a little more, but Nancy had to tire out soon. Howie knew he wouldn't win this race, he couldn't possibly make up over a lap, but he could at least make it respectable.

Sure enough, about halfway through her third lap, Nancy felt her legs start to tie up. She was getting too tired to keep pedalling that hard. Nancy pushed as hard as she could, but her bike began to slow down. As she left the third turn, Howie passed her. Now he was less than a lap back.

Nancy crossed the finish line to begin her last lap. Howie was gaining on her, but he was still well over three quarters of a lap back. Nancy relaxed a little. All she had to do was finish this lap. Howie would gain on her, maybe significantly, but he couldn't possibly catch up.

Letting up a little, Nancy just cruised through the first half of her last lap. As she finished the back straight and entered turn 3, Howie was just starting his last lap. Nancy took it easy through turn 3 and headed into the final turn. Howie was flying. He had made it through the first 2 turns and was starting down the back straight.

It was never clear what happened next. Maybe Nancy's bike hit a bad spot in the track. Maybe someone had left a little water on the track. The most likely explanation, was that Nancy overbalanced a little trying to look back at Howie while she entered the last turn. In the end, it didn't really matter what happened. What did matter, was that as she entered the final turn, the front wheel of Nancy's bike slid out. Nancy tried to hold it together, but it was no use. A moment later, Nancy's bike was on its side sliding towards the infield of the track.

Nancy wasn't really hurt, although having her bare boob crash onto a wooden track certainly got her attention. But there wasn't time to even think about that. Nancy struggled to get her bike back on the track. Bink was finishing the straightaway and heading into turn 3. Nancy got back on her bike and started once again into turn 4. It was hopeless. Bink was traveling at full speed and Nancy was beginning from a dead stop. By the time Nancy was halfway thru the turn, Howie was crossing the finish line with both hands in the air.

Howie brought his bike to a stop. Then he threw his fists into the air and screamed. It was over. He had won his eleventh game. That meant the contest was over and he would get credit for winning game 20. Howie would be awarded 12 wins and get a check for $60,000. He had never seen that much money in his life. Not only that, but he would get to finish in one of Nancy's wonderful orifices. Howie didn't even care which one. They had all felt fantastic.

Nancy just stopped her bike and sagged over the handlebars. She had lost. In a moment, they would take her back to the yard and she would have to satisfy Howie. Dear Lord why was this happening? Nancy bowed her head in one last prayer. She told God that she didn't know why she was supposed to do this awful thing, but she would accept it. Since she had lost in such a freakish manner, it was obviously God's will that Nancy pay this last penalty and she would do so. Nancy promised when this was over, no matter what happened, she would serve God for the rest of her life. All she asked was to be allowed one thing. Nancy didn't know how the game picked which hole she had to let Howie use. But Nancy begged the Lord to please not force her to take Howie's penis back into her anus. She would please him however she was supposed to, but please God, don't make her use her poor sore bottom to do it.

After she got off her bike, Nancy slowly followed the two men back. As she watched them walk ahead of her, she could see that Howie certainly had a bounce in his step. Bink, on the other hand, looked really distracted. Nancy wondered what was on his mind.

Nancy was absolutely correct. Bink's mind wasn't on any part of the game at that moment. His mine was on Carol Blondy. He knew the stupid bimbo hated him, but that was okay. She still had the most fantastic body he had ever seen. Bink had been thinking about how to get that body for weeks now. Finally, he had come up with a plan. The first part had just worked perfectly. Now it was time to see if the rest of it would go just as well.

They reached the clearing for the final time. Howie practically danced over to the stands. Nancy just hung her head and followed him there. At least this was the end of it. Whatever happened now, she would be able to go home after it was over. Also, she would have $90,000. Nancy didn't know if that would honestly make up for everything that had happened, but she was darn sure that it would help. When she caught up with Howie, she looked back for Bink. Nancy was waiting for him to tell her what she had to do. Bink wasn't there, though, he had walked up to Carol again. Nancy just sighed. It looked like they would have to wait for Bink to do more tricks with Carol's boobs before anything else would happen.

Carol actually had tears in her eyes as Bink walked up to her. Between him throwing her tits around and then doing it herself later, her boobs HURT! Maybe Bink would at least be gentle with them this time. Bink had never really been nice to her before, but maybe there could be a first time.

Bink approached Carol. She had her hands down so he could reach her huge tits, but Bink didn't touch them. He just leaned over and whispered into Carol's ear. He asked her if her boobs were ready for another flying lesson.

Carol was really scared now. Her tits really hurt. Now Bink was tellling her that he was going to start them flying around again. Carol started to cry for real. Those boobs just hurt too much. She couldn't take having them bounced around again. Carol never thought that she'd ask that weasel Bink for anything, but now she begged him to please not bounce her boobs around any more.

It was perfect. Bink almost couldn't believe it. His plan was working perfectly. His throwing Carol's tits around earlier had left them so sore, that she would do practically anything to avoid having them bounced around again. Bink hesitated like he was thinking it over. Then he told Carol he had three things he wanted. If she would agree to all three, her tits would not go flying. Carol wanted to tell Bink where to stick it, but she just couldn't. Last time, Howie had thrown her tits all the way back over her shoulders. God only knew where he would manage to get them to this time. Carol just couldn't bear it, so she just sobbed and asked Bink what the three things were.

Bink just smiled at her. He made sure that he had the mikes off so that no one could hear him but Carol. Bink knew he was home free. The fact that she didn't say no meant that she would agree to anything. Carol might beg or plead with him, but in the end she'd give in. She had decided that she couldn't have her boobs thrown around again, and she would do anything to avoid it.

After enjoying the moment, Bink told Carol the three things he wanted. First, she would face the crowd and hold her big tits up to Howie so that he could just kiss her nipples a little. Second, she would allow Howie to display her holes to the crowd anytime he wanted and in any manner he wanted. Finally, Carol would let Bink buttfuck her after every broadcast.

Carol couldn't believe what Bink had just said. She told him there was no way she was allowing any of those things. Carol started to tell Bink what he could do with his three things, when Bink put his hands under her tits and just lightly bounced them up and down. Carol shut her mouth without saying another word.

Bink had expected Carol to object. He would almost have been disappointed if she hadn't. After she refused, Bink didn't say anything. He just started to wobble those big tits up and down. Then he smiled and leaned over to Carol He whispered into her ear so that no on else could possibly hear. "Honey, you have 10 seconds to agree to all three things. If you haven't said yes by the time I count to 10, I'm going to see if I can throw these huge jugs over your shoulder and make them bounce off your back. By the time I'm done, the crowd will have seen your nipples pointing into every direction possible. 1... 2....3"

It was horrible. Carol had never allowed anyone to have anal sex with her. Several men had asked, but that was the one thing she had always refused to do. Now Bink wanted to fuck her ass every week. But Sweet Jesus her tits hurt. Carol knew Bink meant what he said. If she didn't agree, her boobs would be flying around like those old paddle balls. What was she to do, Bink was already at 6.

Carol wanted to scream. Her tits hurt so bad already, dear God she didn't want them to go flying again. But what about her poor asshole. How would she ever take Bink's dick in there? He had reached 8. Quickly, Carol just nodded her head yes. Her boobs just couldn't take being thrown around again.

When Carol nodded, Bink just pulled his hands away from her boobs. Carol knew what she was supposed to do. She put her hands under her tits and very gently lifted them up to Bink's face. Then she stood there and smiled while Bink kissed and licked her nipples. Carol wanted to scream at him, or even hit him, but she had to just stand there and act like she was loving everthing he did.

After he had kissed her boobs for a little while, Bink picked his mike back up. Then he asked the crowd if they'd like to be the first group to see the rest of Carol. The crowd, of course, cheered like crazy. So Bink walked over to Carol and asked her if she was ready to show her pussy. Then he put the mike up to her face.

Carol knew the same rules still applied. She couldn't appear to do anything reluctantly. So as much as she would have like to keep her bikini pants on, Carol asked the crowd if they really wanted to see her pussy. The crowd cheered even louder and Carol nodded at Bink. Bink reached over and grabbed Carol's bottoms. Then he quickly lowered them to her ankles. The entire audience stood and applauded when Carol's completely shaved pussy came into view.

It was awful. Carol was not easily embarrassed, but she had never had her pussy exposed in public before. With that tiny bikini they made her wear, she had to shave. Now, however, without any hair Carol felt even more naked. She wanted to cover herself up, but of course she couldn't. She had to stand like she enjoyed showing her private parts to the crowd. Besides, Carol knew Bink. She had a feeling she would be displaying a lot more in just a moment.

Bink lived up to Carol's expectations. He grabbed his mike and started working the crowd. "DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE?" The crowd started to cheer and whistle. Bink just kept going. "DO YOU WANT TO SEE HER SPREAD IT?" Now the entire audience was standing and cheering.

Carol heard the crowd and knew she was about to be really exposed. Sure enough, Bink told her to lay down on her back and face the crowd. As soon she did, Bink stood over her and lifted her legs into the air. He pulled them up and apart, until her pussy was pointing right at the audience. Then he looked down at Carol and told her to spread the thing.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers