Gameshow Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
703 Followers

Bink knew he couldn't have Carol scream again. So he reached back and found his tee shirt. Then as he pulled almost completely out of her butt, he stuffed the shirt in her mouth. Carol started to object, but then Bink shoved his dick all the way back up her ass. She would have screamed even louder, but fortunately for Bink the tee shirt muffled it perfectly.

Carol just lay there and cried while Bink pounded into her poor anus. She couldn't complain. They had made a deal, so she just accepted that thing shoving in an out of her ass. But how would she ever get used to this. Not only was Bink going to screw her ass, but she had promised he could repeat this after every show.

As that dick thrust particularly deep into her butt, Carol began to cry consistently. It was at that moment she remembered that just last week she had signed a new exclusive 10 year contract with the show. Her poor stuffed anus was going to get very well acquainted with Bink's dick.

THE END

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
703 Followers
12