Gang Bang Club

Story Info
First time swinger prepares for a gang bang.
998 words
2.9
145.4k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surfing through the net when I came across an ad for single males to join in on a gang bang. This of course caught my eye and I replied to the ad. The response came back and it was for a local swingers club. I have always been interested in the "lifestyle" but never had the opportunity to indulge. Finding myself recently single I thought, "Now or never!"

There was an initial screening regime that I had to go through. After a few e-mails back and forth, reading the club charter, "Ask first, no means no, respect for all members and so on", I agreed to abide by the rules laid out. A few days later I was accepted and so began my trip down the road as a swinger.

Saturday nights gang bang was only a few days away. The theme of the party was "Lingerie". This was not something I had any of so I had to go to the local sex shop to come up with an outfit. This store was full of all items to aid, stimulate or recreate sexual relations. As much as I got sidetracked by the porn star vibrating pussy with lifelike cyber skin it was lingerie that I was after.

The selection for males was quite limited but I was able to find a few options. I gathered up my choices and went to the change room. I stripped down to nothing and started trying on the outfits. The first was a mesh T-shirt and a thong that had a bow tie on the front. I don't know what it was, the store full of pussies and dildo's, the skimpy outfit or the thought of where I was going tonight but my cock started to get hard. Well, it almost fits in the thong I thought. There was some pleather shorts, PVC bike shorts, a leather strap concoction that somehow wrapped around your waist, balls and cock. That took awhile to figure out.

"Are you all right in there?" the salesgirl asked.

"Yes, everything is going well." As well as could be while I am in a change room with a hard on trying on skimpy outfits.

I willed my cock down so I could get it back in my pants and grab my purchases. I settled on the mesh T-shirt with a zipper closure, bow tie thong and Lycra boxer briefs with a hole cut out for my member to hang out of. On the way to the counter I grabbed a leather ball strap and cock ring combo and enema kit to add to the mix.

Once I got home, my cock was hard the whole drive, I immediately took the bag to the bathroom and prepared for the night. I set up the enema bag and realized that I am going to have to shave my crotch and anus so that nothing spills out of the thong.

As I soap myself up I start to stroke my hard cock and fantasize about the night ahead. "Who would be there, will they want to fuck me, will I still be able to get hard in public?!" I am getting more aroused and pre cum is beginning to leak out of my cock. "OK hold on now you don't want to blow your load yet" I remind myself. I get down to the shaving at hand and start to remove all of my pubic hair around my cock, balls and anus. Wow does this ever look different. I am lucky enough to have a real 8" cock that curves slightly to the right. I am a shower not so much a grower so even soft it is about 5" long. This led to some interesting times in the high school gym class, my nickname was LD (long dong). Without any hair the whole package looked even bigger.

Now it was time for the enema. I'm not really sure why I decided that this would be a good idea I think the whole nastiness of everything I was about to do meant that I may as well go all the way. "What if some of the couples both wanted to play with me?" I filled the bag with warm water and laid down on the tub with my legs in the air. I lubed up the nozzle head and applied some lube to my anal opening. As I worked the lube into me my cock once again got hard, "Geez will this thing ever go down!" Once everything was slick I eased the nozzle into my ass and opened the valve. The water rushed into my guts and filled my intestines. I could hear it gurgling in and the bag was empty. Well, I have a few minutes to wait so I may as well play with myself.

I laid there and stroked my freshly shaven cock and balls. The more I stroked myself the more pre-cum started oozing out. I rubbed it all over my mushroom crown and it looked glossy with all I had. Feeling like a nasty boy lying on my back, feet in the air, empty enema bag hanging off the shower head, hard cock in hand I couldn't resist it. I scooped up some of the pre-cum and licked it off of my fingers. Where did that thought come from I wondered? I also wondered what this pressure in my guts was. "Oh oh I think I had better get out of the tub and quickly head to the toilet. I clenched my sphincter and sat down. Whoosh as I instantly expelled the contents of the enema and my lower intestine. "Wow that was something else!" I thought. At least now I'm all clean inside and out.

I packed a bag with the outfit, condoms (only Trojan Magnum XL fits comfortably) a towel and flip flops, toothbrush and deodorant. With directions in hand it was time to head off to the Gang Bang.