Gang of Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eqh67
eqh67
28 Followers

She sat back down and tried to refocus on the game, but found it impossible to do. She quickly lost the next hand and had to take off the final piece of clothing she had. She stood back up and was about to take her panties off when Ryan grabbed her had stopping her. He then picked her up like she weighed nothing and put her up on the table. She looked down at him and he nodded to her. She took that as her cue to continue. Before she pulled them off, she looked down and saw they had been completely soaked with her juices. Her body continued to betray her. When she finally took them off, she felt a little hot stream leak out and run down her thigh. The guys did not miss it. They could also easily see how engorged her lips had become because she had only sparse light blond hair covering her sweet pussy.

Ryan motioned for her to turn around. She did a slow pirouette in her bare feet on top of the poker table. She still could not believe she stood completely nude for four strangers to stare at. And her husband. She had completely forgotten about him, but when she finished her turn she saw him sprawled out on the chair in the back of the room. He was obviously drunk. What a useless asshole, she thought to herself. Ryan crooked his finger, indicating he wanted her to crouch down. After she did, he spread her legs apart and took one of his long, black fingers and ran it up along her slit causing her to uncontrollably shudder. He then held out the finger towards her mouth. She looked into his eyes and could do nothing else but lean forward and suck her juices off his finger.

"Time for round two," Max said smiling. "As much as you're obviously enjoying this, you going to love it so much more."

She wanted to say she was not enjoying it, that her body was betraying her and if she could, she would walk out the door this moment if it were not for her goddamn husband. She did not say any of this because she was not sure if she actually believed it anymore.

"Here are the rules," said Ryan taking control of the situation again. "Instead of playing for a piece of clothing, the winner of each hand gets to have you as company until he loses again."

Some part of her balked at going any farther than she already had. Ryan could see her hesitation in her eyes. He reached out and grabbed both of her sensitive nipples between his thumbs and fingers. She gasped and tried to pull away, but quickly came to a halt when it became obvious to her he was not about to let go. He pulled her back towards him and loosened his grip a little. He was no longer hurting her. Instead, he was playing with them causing shivers to run up and down her spine. He seemed to know exactly what to do to get her under his complete control.

"That doesn't sound so bad, now does it, my sweet Angel? Trust me, you are going to love it."

Her eyes had closed and she could only nod as a thin line of drool escaped the side of her mouth. She was in heaven and then, he stopped. She groaned in desperation. She never wanted it to end. He again grabbed her by her hips and set her back down on the ground.

John had won the last hand and Jessica quickly found herself seated on his legs. He seemed to sense her nervousness and only put his arms around her to hold his cards. But she could feel him breathing in her ear, which she always loved. Just when she started to feel comfortable, Max was pulling her to him. He pulled her close to him and she could feel the bulge in his pants. He made her hold his hand while he played with her nipples. Her breathing became labored and she was unconsciously grinding herself against his leg.

Right before her moment had come, she pulled off Max and passed back to John. She lost track of how many more times she was brought to the brink and pulled back until she landed in the lap of Ryan. He made her sit facing him. The guys stopped playing cards and just watched as he began to kiss Jessica. She pulled back at first, but was soon using her tongue after Ryan began to play with her nipples. She moaned as she felt his right hand leave her breast and begin stroking the outside of her pussy. He lightly rubbed her hood with his thumb as his thick middle finger entered her. She knew she should stop him, but it felt so good. How had things come so far? How could her husband allow this?

Ryan stopped kissing her and whispered in her ear, "You're enjoying this." It was not really a question, but he expected an answer. When he did not get one, he stopped his hands.

"No. Don't," Jessica groaned.

"Tell me you're enjoying this."

She shook her head, but when Ryan began to remove his finger from her she grabbed his wrist to stop me.

"Tell me."

"I like it," she whispered. Ryan could barely hear her.

"Say it louder and tell me how much you need it."

"I need it. Please don't stop!"

"You want to orgasm, don't you?" taunted Ryan as his fingers began their magic again.

"Yes! Please!" she sobbed.

"Damn! You are one hot slut, aren't you?"

She shook her head once more. She was not ready to admit what was obvious to all, even her husband could tell from his drunken stupor how slutty she was acting.

"Yes you are. Please may be the magic word to some, but I believe in other magic words. Tell me you are my slut and I will let you orgasm."

"Nooo!"

"Come on, you are so close."

And she was. She had been on the edge for so long she could not stop herself. Unbidden the words came up, "Yes. I'm a slut."

"That's not quite good enough. Whose slut are you?"

"Yours. I'm your slut."

"Yes you are. Before I permit you to orgasm, there are few things we need to clear up. Alright?"

She quickly nodded her head. She would do anything as long as it got her what she needed quick.

"First off, Angel's not your real name is it?"

She nodded in agreement.

"What is your real name?"

"Jessica," she blurted out. This sobered up Bobby slightly. Through the alcohol, he was getting a bad feeling about what was transpiring.

"Pretty name, but I think I like Angel better. Now, Angel, I want to know your last name."

She did not want to tell, but she had lost all control. "Cook."

"Wow! What a coincidence," Ryan said sarcastically. "You have the same as Bobby here. How is that possible?"

She said nothing.

"Is it because you're his wife?"

She nodded her head. There was no sense denying it. Somehow, they knew.

"What kind of man would let his wife get royally fucked by four strange men? What kind of man would go to these four strangers and beg them to fuck her?"

"No. That's not true."

"Yes it is. He begged us. Said there was nothing he wanted more than to see you gangbanged. Can you believe that? All I know is if you were mine no one would even be allowed to look at you."

Looking into his eyes, she believed Ryan. Even though there were now tears streaming down her face, she was filled with anger not sorrow. She would show Bobby just what he wanted.

"Let's fuck," she stated.

"Are you sure? With your husband right there?"

"Yes. Especially with him there. I want him to see everything."

"That sounds good to me. The only problem I have is that my dick is quite large and I sometimes have trouble finding condoms for it. As the case would be, I don't have any on me, so I would have to fuck you bareback. You wouldn't have problem with that, would you?"

"No. I mean yes. You can't fuck me without a condom."

"And why not?"

"I'm not on the pill."

"Live a little. You do want to orgasm?"

"Yesss."

"You do want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Without a condom, right?"

"Ok." Jessica could not believe what she had just agreed to. Even though she was pissed and she wanted to fuck more than anything, it was still a big risk. But she feared whatever Ryan asked of her she would do.

"One last thing. It wouldn't be fair for me to not have to use a condom and my friends to have to. You don't mind if they don't use one as well, do you?"

"No."

"You ready to cum?"

She nodded vigorously in anticipation. What she got was not release, but Ryan's large hands around her waist. Before she knew, he had lifted her up off his lap and carried her to the large king size bed. She was flung down on her back. She watched as Ryan stripped down. His dick was not yet completely erect, but it looked enormous. Not only was it longer than her husband's, but it was way thicker and it was not done growing. She felt the fear well up inside of her. She had not known exactly what she agreeing to. Now she wanted to back out; but before she could get up off the bed she was grabbed and pushed onto her back by Ryan.

"Whoa there. Where do you think you're going?"

"Too big. It's too big. You'll rip me apart."

"I'll go extra slow," he lied. "As wet as you are, it'll go right in with no problem."

He began rubbing his dick along her crack forcing another moan from her. He also returned to playing with her nipples. She felt herself lifting her legs up and wrapped them around him giving him all the signal he needed. By this time, his dick had grown to its full length - eleven inches. He positioned the knob at her opening and teased her slightly. He grabbed her head and turned it towards her husband. She looked at him slumped in a drunken stupor."

"Tell him who you are."

"A slut."

"Whose slut?"

"Bobby, I'm his slut."

"Tell him what you want."

"I want him to fuck me with his big, hard, black dick." Bobby could only sob in reply.

Ryan slowly eased himself into her. She gasped, as she had never had anything quite so thick put into her. Bobby was only about five inches long and his girth was well below average. Ryan's dick felt like a baseball bat in comparison. Ryan thought to himself: God, she is tight. Fortunately, she was well lubricated and Ryan was able to push about three inches of the way fairly quickly.

"Stop!" Angel cried. "You're going to rip me apart. Please stop."

"Don't you ever tell me what to do," Ryan said as he twisted her nipples cruelly. Jess hissed in response. "Am I clear?"

She nodded, but forgot about everything when he began to ease back into her. It hurt and when he was about six inches in, she yelled for him to stop again.

"What did I tell you slut about ordering me about?" Ryan asked. He followed up by slamming all the way to the hilt. Her mouth opened, but she was unable to make any sound. Her eyes were closed and a few tears escaped out the sides. The pain was intense.


"Slut! I asked you a question. You ever going to do that again?"

She shook her head quickly in response. For the next few moments, neither spoke nor moved. Angel was slowly getting adjusted to his massive dick inside her tight, spasming pussy and the pain subsided slightly.

"You want me to stop? Or do you want me to fuck you like you've never been fucked before?"

Her hands were pushing against his chest and her eyes were still screwed shut, but she did not want him to stop.

"Fuck me!"

He started off with slow, shallow strokes, but he soon was pulling almost entirely out before slamming back in. Angel still felt a little pain, but it was overtaken by the waves of pleasure flowing from her pussy. Ryan was right - she had never been fucked like this before. She was afraid of what it might mean. Soon, she brought back to the edge of orgasm. Ryan sensed it, though, just like before and pulled out. She cried out and tried to lift her hips up to bring him back inside, but he pulled away. He rubbed just the tip along her pussy lips.

"Please!"

"Can your little hubby fuck you as could as I can?"

"No! His dick's too small. Please let me cum!" She moaned as he pushed the tip in a few inches, but he went no further.

"I have another request. I want to film you fucking me and my friends. Can we do that?"

"YES! GOD YES! JUST FUCK ME!" In her clouded, she had no idea what she was agreeing to.

"Good. You ready, Russ?"

"Yep."

Ryan turned her head once time this time towards the video camera Russ was holding.

"Tell the nice name your full name and what you do."

"Jessica --------. I'm a housewife."

"That's not exactly true, now is it?"

She knew what answering he was looking for. "My name is Angel. I'm a slut. I live to fuck. Please fuck me!" She looked at him once more.

In response, he reentered her and brought her off within a couple of strokes. She screamed in pleasure and passed out for a few seconds. When she came to, Ryan was picking up speed and was pounding her for all she was worth. Quickly she began orgasming again. She lost track of the number of times she orgasmed before she felt him cumming inside her in long hot jets.

She had no time to recover before Ryan had been replaced by Max. Max was already erect and wasted no time entering her. He was nowhere as long as Ryan, but was his equal in girth and was still much longer than her husband. She felt herself quickly responding to his pounding. She could not believe she was still so horny, but she felt like she could on for hours. She began taunting her husband as she approached another orgasm.

"Bobby, he's fucking me. Unh. Unh.... It feels sooooo good. How could you let this happen? Now, you'll never be enough."

"God you are such a slut," said Ryan. "And so tight. Ain't you ever been fucked by a real man?"

"Nooo. Just by my husband!" she yelled as she orgasmed again.

Bobby covered his ears and closed his eyes so he would not have to hear or see any more, but he still heard her scream. When he did open his eyes again, he saw his beautiful wife giving Russ a blow job, while still getting royally fucked by Max. Before long they filled her with their cum and John climbed aboard. Jessica was hoping for a little rest, but she soon was responding to him by wrapping her long legs around him. She even orgasmed once more before John finished.

After that Ryan approached the bed and turned her so that her pussy was facing her husband. He pulled her to the edge of the bed so that her legs dangled over the side. He then went and sat with his friends and had a drink. Ryan had clearly wanted Bobby to see what he had helped make happen. Although he felt he should not look, Bobby could not help but look at how red and puffy her slit was. As he stared, he saw that she was leaking semen and staining the bed.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked his wife. "Wanna join in?"

He met her gaze and the next he knew he was standing up and taking off his pants. He walked over to her and spread her legs apart with his own. He leaned over and rubbed himself against her trying to get hard. He attempted to kiss her but she would have none of that.

"Come on and fuck me if you can!"

He kept on trying to arouse himself, but all the alcohol prevented him. He heard his wife groan in disgust and pushed him up off her. He kept on rubbing against her until Ryan came up and finally pulled him off her.

"Your wasting your time, little man. I'll show what she really wants."

Ryan shoved him and he fell to the floor. He could do nothing to prevent Ryan from flipping his wife over so that her beautiful round ass beckoned him. He noticed Ryan's dick had been lubed and was as hard as a rock. Ryan bent his legs and positioned his dick for rear-door entry. Jess thought he was going to fuck her in her pussy doggy-style and so when she felt the head of his cock try to enter her ass, she yelled and tried to move away. She felt his left hand come down hard on her back and pin her to the mattress.

"Bitch! What did I say?" When she kept squirming, her gave her ass three very smacks with his right palm. She cried out, but she stopped moving. "Now, who owns your ass, slut?"

"You do."

"And if I want to fuck it, what is going to happened to it?"

"It's going to get fucked."

"Damn straight. Now get back here and pull your ass cheeks apart for me."

She did as he said and he positioned himself again, her hands had obscenely spread her ass checks apart. She squealed as the head of his cock entered her, but she did not try to move away. Ryan proceeded slowly and it was good long while before he had completely entered her. By that time, most of the pain had subsided and Jess could feel herself responding once more. She had never been fucked in the ass before and would never have even considered it before, thinking it was dirty. Now, its very obsceneness was turning her on. As Ryan fucked her in long, slow strokes, she began to build once more to orgasm. This time it grew much slower and by the time she was ready so was Ryan. When she felt him begin to pump his semen into her, she cried out in her own orgasm.

Ryan pulled out her and was replaced again by Max. Each of the three guys took their turn with her ass and she loved it each time. After they were done with her, she went and took a shower. When she came out, she saw that only Ryan was left and her husband was left. He had finally passed out and been put into the used bed. Naked she was led by Ryan down the hall to his room. They climbed into bed and as they went to sleep, she did completely understand everything that had changed for her, but she knew she had never been as satisfied and happy as she was now.

eqh67
eqh67
28 Followers
12