Gangbang Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Baby's night out.
1.6k words
3.86
61.9k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a couple drinks before I got home from work that Friday. Kate was "going out with friends" for the night and I didn't know if I was really as tolerant as I thought I was. She was in the bathroom when I got home. I sat down on the couch and popped on sportscenter and slipped my shoes off.

I had never seen Kate look so stunning before. Her dark hair shining, done perfectly, make up - not too much, just enough, her 34DDs pushed up almost out of her little spaghetti strap top, painted on jeans, and black heals. "Oh my God, you look stunning!" I said.

"Thank you. I'm headed out. See you in the morning?"

"Of course. I love you Kate."

"I love you too." And just like that my girl was out the door and headed towards who knows what.

Kate pulled up to the address on her phone. It was a large house in a quiet neighborhood. She pulled in, turned the car off, and checked herself out in the mirror. She laughed to herself. Like it mattered if her make up was perfect. She got out, walked up the sidewalk and knocked on the door.

A tall, handsome man opened the door and greeted her. "Hello Kate."

"Hello."

"Come in, won't you?" Kate realized she was just standing there on the porch. "Can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Yeah, you sure are!" the handsome man said. Kate was glad it wasn't all black guys this time. She had had all black guys before and loved it, but she was in the mood for something a little different tonight. Kate followed him into living room. There were over a dozen guys standing around having drinks, chatting. They all stopped when she walked in. Now she remembered why she liked it here. No one was going to come stop them from ravishing her, using and enjoying her and passing her around, something everyone wanted a turn with.

She put her purse down on an end table and walked into the middle of the room like she owned it. She was going to provoke these big, hard men to do nasty things to her.

"Wow, I can't even count how many there are. You guys all want a piece of this?"

The guys cheered and told her how much they wanted her, what they were going to do to here, what a good/bad girl she was. Kate was so turned on, she pushed her tits out of the top of her shirt and started to undo her pants. That's when the hands took over.

Suddenly there were two strong hands on the back of her head and when she looked down to where she was being pulled, Kate saw a huge uncut cock approaching fast. On instinct she tried to dodge but just then three or four or five hands got her tight little jeans down over her hips, pulling her panties down along with them, exposing both her holes to the air and distracted her. The cock in front of her pushed its way into her mouth. But to her it felt more like he had mounted her mouth on top of his cock. It was so big she could barely fit the entire tip in and he was beginning to grind! Kate tried to keep it from going deep as best she could but a couple of fingers found their way into Kate and she gasped allowing him full access to her sweet little throat. All of a sudden Kate had his whole shaft down her throat pumping away and groaning. She gagged but his dick was so big it blocked it from coming up. Her eyes started to water but she was having fun.

The guy in front pulled his dick out and slapped her right on her forehead with his big, wet cock. "You like that you little slut?" he asked her. It must have been a rhetorical question because when Kate opened her mouth to tell him she did, he shoved his cock back in and told her to be a good little whore and put her mouth to good use. Kate loved that.

She started sliding the shaft back deep and all the way out on her own and playing with his enormous balls. She was just imagining how big of a load this guy was going to pump into her stomach when she felt two hands on her hips. She knew what that meant. She felt that hard cock pressing up against her pink pussy lips. She took her mouth off the cock for a moment and said over her shoulder, "wrong hole."

The room erupted as her backdoor stud took his cock and pressed it to her tight little asshole. "Uh-huh, uh-huh" she encouraged while that cock was still buried in her face. She felt the angle become right and backed up as hard as she could til the pain took over. She winced and her throat flexed and the guy with his dick in her mouth took advantage. He put one foot up on her shoulder and started fucking her mouth til he was all the way in and almost all the way out, hard, for about a minute til he tensed up. He shoved his cock deep as he burst shooting the first ropes of cum straight down her throat. He pulled out and let her suck his head while he pulsed cum into her and she swallowed it.

"I got one hole, guys!" he said to cheers from the guys and grunts from the whore being buttfucked right below him. "Who's next?" Four guys converged on Kate's face, big, hard cocks out and looking for a nice, wet mouth to put them in. She just opened her mouth and let the guys push her from cock to cock, sometimes pushing two in her mouth at the same time. While Kate is trying to get one cock in her mouth to focus on at a time, her backdoor stud grabs her hips and blows his load in her ass, taking care not to stay buried when he came so it would be near the rectum and easier to push out.

Kate had settled on two cocks pushing into her mouth while she stroked the other two when another guy climbed underneath her and spread her legs so she could slide her pussy down onto his massive cock. She took a slight break to enjoy being opened up for the first time, her eyes rolling back in her head as he slipped deeper and deeper into her. A hand on the back of her head and a cock at her lips brought her back to reality. She opened her mouth like a good little gangbang slut and took that huge cock in her throat til he pulled out and came in her face. While he was still shooting the last few loads, another guy shoved his cock in Kate's mouth, her lips sealed around a penis while semen was still spraying her face.

Then a guy with a 13" cock and unbelievably proportionately thick, stepped up behind Kate while she was riding a cock and sucking another. He held his cock against his stomach and dropped it on her ass and back. It came damn near up to her shoulder blades. She jumped, startled. "You know right where it's going, don't you bitch?" Kate didn't know what to do so she just hummed "uh-huh" with that cock in her mouth and closed her eyes. She hoped that first guy's cum would lube her up.

"Ahhh" Kate started to yelp and came off the cock in her mouth. He didn't mind and stroked himself a few times and blasted her in the face with cum. She wiggled her hips but they were stuck by those two vise-like hands. There was only that huge cock at her smallest, tightest, most tender hole. He pushed his head past her ring and exhaled. Kate whimpered. He kept sliding his cock deeper and deeper into her, it seemed like forever, until she felt his pelvis on her butt.

"Am I taking your whole cock?" she asked.

"Yeah, you are. All thirteen inches. Now hang on."

"Oh my God!" Kate said. "I'm riding two feet of cock! I'm such a slut, use me. Just fuckin use me."

And they did! They double penetrated her, doubled vaginal'd her, ass-to-mouthed her, sprayed cum on her face, tits, ass, back, stomach, deep in her pussy and her ass, and made her swallow who knows how many loads. No wonder my girlfriend has such great skin.

She came home around 5:30 in the morning, walking almost like she was drunk. She had her jeans over her shoulders and her high heels in her hand, hair a mess. I had fallen asleep on the couch. I tried to watch some gangbang porn but got jealous and just fell asleep.

"Morning." I said. "I didn't mean to fall asleep here, sorry."

"It's ok, darling."

"How are you? How was your night?"

She was almost woozy, but she answered, "it was the best!"

"Do you want to get bathed and go to bed? You look exhausted."

"I'm too tired. Come to bed with me."

"OK." I said and followed her into the bedroom.

"Baby" she said softly, "go down on me."

"But, you were just out. All night. You know ..."

"Shhh. Just do it, it's OK."

I slipped between her legs. She had dried cum running down her legs past her knees. Her panties were soaked between her legs. She moved the fabric away and the cum stuck between her lips and the fabric as she lifted. Then I felt her hand pulling me into her beautiful, used pussy...