Gangbang: Good Girl, Bad Cop

Story Info
Erica finds herself behind bars, trying to get out.
7.8k words
4.4
58.6k
69

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers

White sheets smelling like lavender. A cool breeze blowing behind me, and the room is filled with sunlight basking from the sun outside. I look across the bed and I see Ken resting his eyes, with a warm smile on his face.

We're naked and lying in bed together. My eyes dart downwards, past his toned chest and abs, and down to his enormous cock. He's hard, and it's throbbing. It's juicy and wet. He's fucked me all day with it. The head is dripping with cum, tempting me to touch it again. To taste it again. My mouth begins to water and my eyes look eager.

I reach out with my hand, with my freshly painted hot red finger nails covered in cum as I grab a hold of his cock. I squeeze tight, and start to stroke him, and his eyes open wide.

I blink, and I'm back in Barry's bedroom. Where this all started for me. I can hear the beat of that song we had danced to when Eric became Erica. I'm on the bed lying on my back.

I can feel a hardness penetrating me between my big ass cheeks. I look up and see my thick thighs and legs are up in the air, as Alex is on top of me. He's fucking me, holding on tightly to me thighs. All of a sudden, Barry appears and stands over me. He lowers himself, as he kneels down over my body, on my large breasts, and grabs my hair. He shoves his cock inside my mouth, forcing me to deepthroat him.

Alex starts to fuck me faster as he leans in in between my legs, and Barry leans into my mouth. My eyes water from the pressure my body is under. My muffled moans sounding louder than the blaring music.

They both begin to moan as I feel warm cum hit my face on my left cheek beneath my eye and my stomach is hit by the load Alex shoots out. I look up, cum covering my face and I watch as Alex and Barry get up and walk away from the bed.

I turn my head and blink again, and now I see Ken smiling as he's stroking himself.

"Now, that's a long line," he says to me.

I turn around, looking behind me, and I see a crowd of men. All different types. Black, White, Latino, Asian, tall, short, skinny, muscular...so many. They're all naked, and they're all hard. And then I see a familiar face. A tall, well toned, and muscular black body with a big white smile on his face.

It was Will, from the train. I smile back, realizing How much I've missed him too, and he leans into me and gives me a big wet kiss, his tongue slobbering inside my mouth. He then picked me up, and turned me around. Grabbing hold of my big round ass, and squeezing tightly, as he kisses my neck and shoulder. I close my eyes, and begin to moan. I then get on the bed, on all fours, sticking my ass out. My enormous round ass begging for cock, needing to be fucked.

My curvaceous body on the white sheets, with Ken on his knees facing me. He leans in, and starts to kiss me as Will squeezes my ass behind me. Will gets on the bed, and his hand squeezes my shoulder tightly. I brace myself for what's coming. I lock eyes with Ken, looking into his deep blue piercing eyes.

And then I feel Will's giant black cock squeeze tightly into me. And I can't take it. I start to squint, with my mouth wide open. I scream, yelling as he's slowly entering me, with Ken's eyes never looking away. Will is entering slow. His big black cock is still not all in, and I feel every single inch being shoved into my thick ass.

I squeeze Ken's hand as I close my eyes and scream in pleasure. Will shoves his entire cock inside me, balls deep. And then he pulls back and thrusts back in hard into my ass. First slow, then faster. And then even faster.

"Oh fuck, yes! Like that baby! Fuck me just like that!" I yell.

I'm screaming as he fucks me doggystyle on the bed. I look up at Ken, and then down to his big cock. And then I grab his cock and lead it into my mouth. Ken then kicks back his head as I swallow his entire cock while Will is fucking me from behind. I close my eyes, and feel cum streaming from both ends of me.

And then I hear a loud metallic noise, ringing in my ears.

Clang! Clang!

I open my eyes, and I see the bars in my cell. There's a guard on the other side of it, knocking on the bars making the clanging noise that woke me up.

I pick myself up from the small bed in the corner of the cell. I'm barefoot, with no pants or underwear. I'm wearing a long, over sized, shirt that has the words "SEXY" on the front in pink letters.

I yawn, and look at the guard.

"Come on, he wants to talk to you again," he says gesturing me to come towards the bars of the cell.

I get up, walk towards him, and extend my hands, as he handcuffs me. Then he opens the cell, and leads me down the dimly lit corridor.

I was having a hard time remembering exactly how long I've been here. At most, three days I think. But, I wasn't sure. Back at the park, after the cops who picked me up had taken turns fucking me, they'd brought me down to some nearby precinct. No idea which one, or where specifically, either. But, they fingerprinted me and took a mugshot of me.

They've been trying to get a real name out of me since then. All I would tell them was that my name was "Erica". Usually, I'd bat my eyelashes, or blow a kiss after saying it in an attempt to be cute. I haven't been charged with anything, yet. And, I was pretty sure they couldn't hold me as they have. But, I guess I was being a bitch with them in refusing to answer any of their questions, so they in turn were being dicks with me.

After a few hours of talking, they put me in a cell. Naked for the first night, with only a blanket to cover me. After the first night, though, they'd given me this "Sexy" shirt that was way too big for me. I've had food and juice, so they weren't exactly punishing me as bad as you'd think. But, the police still wanted to know who I was.

I was being led down the same corridor I'd been led down twice before already. Heading to the office of the cop who was supposed to be in charge of the cells. Or something. I never got a rank or title out of him, just that he was "Officer Morris". And he was the one doing the ordering around here, and mainly the one that had asked most of the questions that I refused to answer.

The guard opened the door for me, and led me to a seat. Officer Morris standing in front of his desk looking down at me with his arms crossed.

"Have a seat, princess," Officer Morris said. He'd been calling me that since the first time he met me. It annoyed me at first, but since then the nickname had grown on me.

I sat down, and the guard who brought me into the room left and closed the door behind him.

Officer Morris stood looking at me. I was seated, glancing around his office. Truth be told, I wasn't looking my best.

But, I didn't look near as bad as one would think, either. My makeup from a few days ago was still smeared, my blonde hair was frizzy and curly. A mess. I still had dirt on me from all the sex in the grass I had when at the park with those three guys in the pink convertible.

But, I was still pretty, apparently. Or, maybe I was just believably feminine and that may have been enough. And probably surprising to anyone who'd seen me now.

I could tell Officer Morris was eyeing my thick thighs, that were exposed as I sat waiting to see what he'd say. I'm pretty sure he finds me attractive, but he was a hard person to read. He'd definitely eyed some of my better assets.

I'd caught him staring at my large fake DD tits more than once, and he seemed to enjoy the view of my ass at times. I wonder if he liked how big and round they were? While in my cell holding myself to sleep, I'd caught myself thinking, once or twice, about how big a cock he may have. How I wonder...

"So, are you ready to tell me your name and where you're from?" asked Officer Morris as he pulled out his chair and sat in it.

I batted my eyelashes, and smiled. "I told you, handsome. My name is Erica."

Officer Morris smiled, with a look of annoyance flashing across his face. "Okay, Erica. Have it your way." He said, leaning back in his chair. He looked directly at me, and we locked eyes. Both of us smiling.

I could see something in his eyes. I'm not sure what, but I thought it was an opportunity.

"Listen, Officer Morris...," I started to say.

"Yes, Erica?" He replied.

"Is there anyway for me to get out of this? I mean, you've had me here more than a day. You haven't charged me with anything. You can't really keep me here for much longer." I said to him as I adjusted my hair to the side with my right hand. I shifted in my seat, and crossed my legs.

"I guess you're right about that," Officer Morris said as he tilted his head.

"Then again, paperwork does get lost all the time. And losing important paperwork to dot all the "I's" and cross all the "T's" could set things back a while, too." He said, with a smug smile on his face.

"I could probably keep you here a quite a while, if I try hard enough. I think there's even a holiday coming up, which might set things back a day or two more as well." Officer Morris said, in a calm tone as he looked at me.

"Hmmm," was all I could muster to say. I sat there thinking of how much I really didn't want to have stay here overnight again, much less a few more days.

Officer Morris laughed, and sat back in his char, extending his arms behind his head.

"Cat got your tongue, princess?" he said. "That all you got to say to me?"

I raised an eyebrow, and played with my tongue in my mouth. I looked at him, and saw him flash me a smile.

"Maybe I can convince you to be...nicer to me, Officer Morris." I said to him. I then pushed the chair I was in back, further from his desk, so that he could see more than just my thick thighs. He could now see my bare legs, and feet, as the big shirt I wore draped the curves of my body.

I stuck one hand between my legs, and began to lick the fingers of my other hand.

"I really don't want to stay here any longer, but I don't want you calling my family or anything. I want to get out here...bad. But, I want it to be quiet. I've been here a while, and as it turns out I think you're pretty cute." I said, flirting with him.

"Oh, really?" he said raising his eyebrows slightly.

"Yeah, so I'll be honest with you. I'm horny and I'm willing to do things for you...and let you do things to me, if you want. If it gets me out of here, even better. But, you should know I can be a very, very nasty girl." I said to him, gesturing with my hand near my mouth and sticking my tongue inside my mouth making it look like I had a dick in my mouth. My eyes squinting like I was having a hard time holding it in between my lips.

Officer Morris was still leaning back in his chair, his a hands behind his head with that smug look on his face. He then pulled out his gun from his belt holster, and placed it in a cabinet behind him. He then took out a set of keys and locked the cabinet, then turned to me with a smile on his face.

"Well, princess, come here and take the bull by the horns and show me." He said to me.

Understanding that to be a yes, I got up from my chair, and slowly walked around his desk. I slowly raised the over sized shirt around the curves of my enormous round ass, and slapped myself on the right cheek as I neared him. I stood over him, as he stayed exactly where he was.

Still leaning back in his chair, looking up at me. I placed both my hands on his chest, running my fingers through his uniform and badge as he kept his eyes glued on mine. And slowly, rubbing his body through his shirt, I moved my hands down to his pants. I rubbed the erection through tent poking out from the crotch of his pants as I began to kiss and lick his badge with my wet tongue. That made him laugh. I then got down on my knees, and he moved his chair around, so I'd be between his legs.

He looked down on me, still leaning comfortably in his chair, as I undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and lowered the zipper. He was wearing grey boxers, with hard on poking out behind them. I licked my lips, smiling, looking up at Officer Morris.

"Go on, I hear you're pretty good at this," he said with a smile.

"I am very good at this." I said back to him as I lowered his boxers enough for his hard cock to pop out and slap my face lightly. I laughed as it bounced back and forth onto my face. I pulled it out, along with his balls, with my right hand.

I started to jerk him off, slowly. Playing with his balls with my other hand. And then my eyes went white as I rolled them up under my eyelids and I brought my wet mouth near and tasted his cock. I pulled back with my long wet tongue and started licking the head of his cock, and then swallowed down the shaft of his cock all the way down, deepthroating him.

"Holy fuck," he said as he kicked his head back stretching out his arms.

I held my head down there for a while, and I began to gurgle as I struggled to breathe with his cock in the back of my throat. I then pulled out, with strings of cum covering my lips that were still connected to Officer Morris' now wet hard cock. I started coughing, as my face got a little red.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck! oh fuck! Yeah, yeah just like that!" I said, catching my breath as I began jerking off his cock vigorously. His thick cock looking giant in my hand.

Officer Morris smiled, and kept his eyes locked on mines. I smiled, and went back for more. I lightly bit the tip of his cock, wrapping my long wet tongue around it, and then licking down the shaft of his cock down to his balls.

I then shoved his sack in my mouth, and began to stroke his dick while having him teabag me. Pre cum dripping from the head of his cock running down the shaft running down to my face. My nose and face getting covered with warm pre cum and saliva as I played with his balls in my mouth with my hand continuing to jerk him off fast and hard.

"Oh fuck! oh fuck, goddamn! Oh my god! You're fucking amazing!" I could hear Officer Morris mutter as I kept at it.

I pulled out, taking his now wet and sticky balls out of my mouth and kept jerking him off.

"You like that? Hmmm? You like how I do that?" I said to him as he closed his eyes tightly, enjoying the pleasure I was giving him with my hands and my sweet mouth. My face was covered with saliva and pre cum, my hair a mess, my eyelashes batting with my piercing green eyes seductively staring at him, and I had a big cum filled smile on my face.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," he pleaded as he looked down at me from his chair, with me still down on my knees in between his legs with his throbbing cock in my hand.

"You're getting me out of here, right? I'm being nasty girl for you, so you be a good boy for me, right?" I questioned as I slowly jerked him off with my hand.

"Keep going, and I promise you, princess, I will get you out of that cell you've been in," he said to me with squinting eyes and a smile across his face.

I smiled, satisfied that I was getting my way. With an aggressive look on my face, I kept going at it. "Goddamn right I'll keep going. Your cock is too good for me to stop now," I said as I immediately went and shoved his hard cock into my mouth.

I closed my eyes and began to come up and down, up and down, rhythmically faster and faster as I gave him the blowjob of his life. I'd come down hard, and hold his cock deep in the back of my throat, coughing, trying to catch my breath only to pull out and breathe heavily with my face red.

He was still hard, and hadn't cum yet. It turns out that Officer Morris had some good stamina.

"Hmmm, you've got a nice slut mouth, princess," Officer Morris said to me as he stood up, stroking his cock.

"I'm a slutty bitch, Officer. And my slutty mouth loves the taste of your big fucking cock," I said while looking up at him from my knees. Cum dripping down my face, covering my chin and getting on the "Sexy" shirt I had on.

"Yeah, and I'm going to make sure you get all of it, you fucking whore," Officer Morris said as he grabbed my head with both hands and slowly put the back of my head against the side of his desk. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I complied. He held my head tightly, as I looked up at him, our eyes locked into one another. He then positioned himself and shoved his cock in my mouth. He went in hard, not taking things slow at all. He was now showing me he was in control. He kept my head against the desk, and began to fuck my mouth.

"Hmmmphhhh," I muffled as I closed my eyes while he shoved all of his manhood into my throat. It was starting to feel like a little more than I could handle, but Officer Morris didn't seem to care. He was pounding my mouth with his cock, kicking back his head and moaning.

"Oh fuck, I love how tight your mouth is. You fucking slut, swallow all of it you goddamn fucking whore. Take it all bitch, or I'll keep you in that fucking cell," he said as he started thrusting harder into my mouth.

Saliva and pre cum splatter from the sides of my mouth. The back of my head was banging loudly against the side of his desk.

I closed my eyes tightly, struggling to breathe and coughing, as I started pushing on Officer Morris' thighs to pull out. He understood I wanted him to pull out, but he refused.

"No way, you fucking slut. I'm getting you out of that cell, so you'd better hold it there and swallow my fucking cock. Fucking slut, keep it there," he said has he grabbed both my wrists with each hand and forced them onto the table, my hands extended above my head as he thrust into my mouth, my face began to get red, my eyes closed tightly while he continued to fuck my mouth hard.

Cum dripped and continued to splash out the sides of my mouth, Officer Morris then stopped and kept his entire cock deep in my mouth forcing me to deepthroat him. My eyes opened widely, and I began to gurgle trying to breathe with his cock down my throat.

"Keep it there, right there, you fucking slut," he said, and then he pulled out. I fell to my hand, sprawled out on the tiled floor of his office, coughing out cum as I tried catching my breath. My face red from how brutal he was with my mouth. My hair covering my face as I looked down on the floor.

"Break's over," he said while laughing, as he pulled hard on my hair and forced my head back against the desk.

"No, no, no, wait..wait, you..," I yelled as he shoved his cock into my mouth. I closed my eyes and winced as the back of my head bounced off the desk when he began to thrust in and out of my mouth again. He held my head there and started fucking my mouth harder and faster, as he closed his eyes.

"Oh my fucking god!!" he screamed, as I closed my eyes trying to breath while he held my head against the desk. I could feel his cock in my mouth shoot his seed in me, filling my mouth. He held his cock deep in my mouth and was breathing hard as he slowly pulled out and I swallowed the massive load of cum he'd left for me inside my mouth. It was alot, but I managed to down it all.

He pulled himself off of me, the back of my head aching from being bounced off the desk like a basketball while he had fucked my face. Officer Morris looked almost dizzy, blinking trying to get himself together.

I laid on the floor, laying on my ass, coughing and getting my breath back, with my face returning to normal after being red from the lack of air, on account of being smothered with a dick in my mouth.

"You...were...pretty...rough," I said slowly while grabbing my neck and rubbing it with my hand.

"Yeah, well this isn't exactly a romance we just had, princess. You're a slut, with a slut's mouth, so I fucked your mouth like the whore you are," Officer Morris said as he picked up his boxers and covered his cum dripping cock. His boxers were getting soaked from it as he then proceeded to button his pants up.

"Or maybe I just made love to your pretty face, depends on your perspective I guess," he said.

Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers