Gangbang in New York

Story Info
He shares his woman.
1.5k words
4.03
72.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some years ago, I was in a long term relationship with an incredibly sexy lady, Charlotte. We have since broken up (after 10 years together) but along the way, we had some amazing experiences. I'll tell you about Charlotte's experience with me and a gang-bang I set up for her about 6 years ago in New York.

We had often discussed it before (especially while we were shagging) and she was also always very interested in my past experiences (I'd been a participant in quite a few gang-bangs before). I'd been in great gang-bangs and I'd been in some less good ones so we wanted to apply the lessons and make sure this was a good one.

I was going to be in New York on business for a week and Charlotte decided to join me. Before we left here, we arranged to meet four of my friends one afternoon at the Carlyle hotel. I told them that the reason for us all meeting up was to gang-bang my wife and, naturally, they were pretty excited. I knew them because we used to work together in the early 90's in New York. I also knew that they would be up for it because of an experience about 10 years before when all five of us had been in London working on a deal. We were all bored one evening when Pete, the most senior of the guys (he was then mid-40's – I was 23) decided to arrange for two high class hookers to be brought around to his room. He invited us to join him and we took turns fucking them. So I knew the guys were confident performing in front of each other – and that is so important in a good gang-bang.

On the morning of the gang-bang, Charlotte was incredibly aroused but also really nervous. We discussed what she would wear and eventually settled on stockings and suspenders under a nice skirt but wearing no panties. She was also wearing stilettos and had a Wonderbra under a low cut blouse so she had a good bit of tit on show. There was something really thrilling about discussing with your own wife about how best to dress her to titillate other men – who you know will then fuck her! She told me she had shaved her pussy that morning to make sure she was super-smooth for my friends. I was already turned on just looking at my sexy wife but when she told me she had bought a 60-pack of condoms "just in case" I thought my cock would explode it went so hard!

We met the four guys in the hotel bar just after 4 o'clock. Charlotte was on real form and was flirting with them really well. She got things off to a fruity start by asking them if they were tit, bum or leg men and I could sense everyone relaxing. After we'd had a drink, Charlotte suggested we go up to the room to "really enjoy her company". We all got in the elevator and as it was going up, I put my arm under Charlotte's waist, bent her over and flicked her skirt up over her bum so they could all see she wasn't wearing panties. They were all grinning.

By the time we got into the room, Charlotte was already French-kissing Josh, the youngest of the guys (he was about my age). He put her on the bed, continuing to kiss her and I could see that he already had a hand down to her pussy and was fingering her.

I turned on the TV and turned it to the hotel's porn channel and then we opened a bottle of champagne from the mini-bar. Josh had stopped kissing her on the mouth and had moved down to lick her pussy. Charlotte was moaning softly with pleasure. I got undressed and the others followed suit. Pete moved onto the bed and put his cock firmly in Charlotte's mouth. She began sucking him enthusiastically. Charlotte, like all women, does enjoy foreplay, but she is always very keen to move onto actual penetration, so I suggested to Josh that he get a condom on and begin fucking her.

As he put the condom on, Charlotte put her hands behind her knees, holding them up and spreading them wide. There can be few more sexy sights than seeing your wife spread her own legs wide so a stranger can stick his cock in her. Heaven!

Josh got up on his arms and entered her. Pete had to move slightly so Charlotte could keep sucking him while Josh fucked her. Charlotte came while Josh was doing her but he continued for a while longer until he came. Pete then moved down to fuck her. Rick, one of the other guys, wanted to put his cock in her mouth but Charlotte said no, she wanted to look into Pete's eyes as he fucked her. I moved over to give her a kiss. What a sensation -kissing your wife while another man is busy fucking her.

After Pete was finished, I told Charlotte to get on all fours so Rick could screw her doggy style. I lay down in front of her so she could suck my cock while he fucked her – a classic spit-roast. As soon as Rick was done, Andy, the last guy moved in behind Charlotte. Literally as soon as Rick had pulled out, Andy had his cock up her. He was very well endowed and had an incredibly fast humping style. Charlotte still says she has never been fucked before or since as hard as Andy did her. Once Andy was finished, I moved round to fuck her and it was awesome – Charlotte's cunt was so slippery from all the shagging that I could hear the squelch with each thrust I gave her.

When I was finished, we let Charlotte get up to get a drink. She was grinning and happy – but we still hadn't even got her top off. While I poured her a glass of champagne, I suggested that the boys would like to see her tits, so she dutifully removed her top and bra (she has good tits – C cup). Rick immediately moved in to kiss each nipple.

I knew the boys were raring to go again and I told Charlotte to get ready for Round 2. She was only too happy to oblige. Pete asked her if her ass was available. She grinned wickedly, looked round at me and said to me "Is it, darling?" I said of course it was – what is the point of sharing your woman if you don't share all of her?

I got two pillows to put under Charlotte's hips as she lay face down on the bed – it raised her bum up at a nice angle for Pete. I got Charlotte's tube of anal lubricant from her handbag and threw it over to Pete so he could get her ready. Once she was well-lubed, he eased into her. I knelt next to her kissing her and holding her hand – I know she finds anal penetration quite painful initially but then once the guy is in, she loves it. Pete was quickly in and giving her long, slow deep thrusts. She moaned with each thrust. Each of the guys, including me, took turns to fuck her bum. When we were finished, I suggested that we finish the session off with an "airlock" – Charlotte had never done that before. An airlock is where all three of the woman's orifices (mouth, pussy, ass) are penetrated at the same time. Charlotte was keen but wanted to choose who did what.

She chose Pete to do her ass, Andy her pussy and Rick and Josh to take turns in her mouth. I sat back with a glass of champagne as they manoeuvred her into position. Andy lay down on his back and Charlotte straddled his cock. Once she had got his cock in, Pete moved up and gently pushed her down on Andy so he could enter her ass. She was well lubricated from just having had 5 guys do her up there, so it was easy to get it in and he began thrusting. Josh moved to the head of the bed so she could suck him and within seconds she was being humped in all three orifices. A magnificent sight!

She managed to come for a second time during this and made such a noise I thought other guests would hear. After that, we were all pretty exhausted and we thanked all the guys before Charlotte and I headed off for dinner. It was really sexy discussing what had happened and Charlotte was on such a high. She said she felt so sexy and womanly during the session. The only bad thing was that her bum was a bit sore but she thought it was a price worth paying.

Even today, Charlotte always says that that session was the sexiest, most exhilarating thing she has ever done.