Gangbang My Wife, Anyone?

Story Info
He trains cheating spouse.
3.9k words
4.06
323.4k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton
Anton
9 Followers

It was a single hair that I found in Wendy's panties that raised my suspicions. It was a Wednesday morning after she had gone to work. Normally, I don't have anything to do with the wash, but since I was washing some of my duds, I pulled Wendy's out of the hamper too. She keeps her pubic hair well trimmed, but this hair was three inches long. There was also a white stain. What had she done the night before? Her Tuesday night wood shop class at the High School. I went to the office and ask about the classes. They were taught by a Mr. Tom Hill and ran from 7 PM until 10 PM. Wendy had not come home until 11:35, right after the news. I looked at the teacher pictures on the wall. Mr. Hill appeared to be a very good looking 35 year old.

Some background here. Wendy and I married when in college. She is forty two, stands 5' 5", weights 137, has nice C cup breasts. She colors her hair blond and is considered to be a refined sexy looking woman. I was the third man she had sex with. Sex was very good until about five years ago, then it seemed that she was tired or had a headache all the time. I figured that she just got tired of having sex with me. We have twin daughters that both attend Boston College year around. I am the VP of planning and development of a mid sized company. I make about sixth grand a year, and Wendy makes forty two. Her job, which has become her obsession, is vice provost of a small Catholic college in a city ten miles from where we live. We reside in an old home, just off the campus of a Big Ten school. I make my own hours and travel about six nights a month.

Tuesday, April 11, 1999, I told Wendy that I would overnight in Dayton. At ten after ten, Wendy walked out of the High School with a gentle man following behind her. They drove to a K Mart parking lot. He got into her car and then they drove to my home, entering the garage. I had installed a radio/alarm with a color spy camera in it that was movement activated and wired to a VCR in the overhead of the garage. I drove to a nearby town to sleep in a motel.

Wednesday at nine AM, after Wendy had left for work, I returned home to see what I had captured on tape. It is quite an experience to see a strange man escort your wife into your bedroom. To see her kiss and fondle him and hold his cock in her hand. Fascinated, I watched as he undressed her. Her nipples were protruding as he ran his hand over her cunt.

As his mouth found her clit, her head rolled from side. Then, I could see her lips move and imagined that she was telling him that she needed his cock to enter her cunt. He slid it in. They were so comfortable in their actions that there was no doubt in my mind that this man had fucked my wife many times before. Her teeth begin to clench. Her body turned red as she compressed her pussy harder around his cock. Then, her legs straightened, her face turned toward the side of the bed, right at the camera. Her eyes closed as her mouth opened, gasping, panting. Her hands had started on his head. Then they moved to his back. As she was panting, I could see her hands on the cheeks of his ass pulling the last bit of his cock into her. He had brought her to orgasm. Sweat ran off them both as they lay chatting.

His finger was in her twat. In a few minutes he was hard again. The scene was repeated, and he was gone.

My mind was spinning. I went into the house, made myself a Coke and sat down in my Lazyboy to contemplate what I should do next. What did I want to do next, where did I want this thing to go? Remember that I am a VP of planning. My thinking has to be five to ten years down the road.

What did we have here?

1) Professional, attractive, sexy woman, asset to me at functions.

2) Poor sex partner to me now. Great potential.

3) How could I use her weakness to gain control of her sexual activities? I decided that I enjoyed seeing her fucked by strangers. So, "fucked by strangers" and "giving me great sex" became my goals.

THE PLAN

The college tuition of our girls was $32,000.00 per year. We had

a four bed room split level set off from other homes. I told Wendy that we would take in two boarders for extra income. Through contacts, I identified two football players that were known cockhounds with large cocks. They also belonged to a Frat. I set up a meeting at my house, when Wendy was at work. They agreed to move in at the end of August. They would "hire" Wendy and I to be chaperones at the Frat parties, though none were needed. I would pretend to drink more then I did and would go to the basement of the four floor place. The guys were to dance with Wendy and come on to her. Each party they would come on a little stronger. I said that when she was home that she took her evening shower promptly at 10 PM.

When I felt that she was ready, I would tell them to "catch her" in a towel coming out of the bathroom. If she allowed sex, the other guy would enter the room and take several pictures of her with a digital camera. Since she would not let anything interfere with her reputation because of her job, she would then do anything that was requested of her.

September came. Wendy and I begin going to Saturday evening Frat parties. There would be twenty couples and ten single guys. I supplied some 150 proof vodka for the punch. Wendy got drunk and the boys danced with her. Every guy would rub his leg up her cunt when he dipped her, and hands brushed her tits all night long. When we got home, I got the first pussy that I had enjoyed in two months, so I knew the rubbing had produced the effect that I desired. My two boarders went out of their was to chat with Wendy so that she became their friend. I noticed that she would sometimes eat breakfast with the three of us wearing only a robe. After eight parties, I believed that it was time to have a boarder bed her.

Wendy was told that I was leaving Friday evening for a hunting trip, with a return Monday AM. Wendy attended the Frat party, as chaperone, by herself. The boarders drove her there. The Frat house was built in 1904. It has open grates between floors. I watched from above as the boys did a number on Wendy. She got very drunk. I contacted one of my boarders and changed the plan. As the last of the couples left at 1:35 AM, my boarder took Wendy to a bed room on the second floor. I watched from above.

He placed her on the bed. She would have fallen asleep, except, he reached under her dress and removed her panty hose. He placed his mouth on her cunt and begin to suck her clitoris. Her hands went to his head to push him away, briefly. Then, her arms went over her head. Her legs opened and a smile played on her face as she accepted the fact that she was about to be pleasured by this young virile man. He slid forward and placed the end of his cock into her cunt. To this point, Wendy had never had anything longer then seven inches. He had a thick nine inches. Looking down, I watched as her eyes opened as he drove himself into her. No need for him to hold back for Wendy's sake. She was to be fucked and fucked this evening. As he got the rhythm, the door opened and twelve naked men walked into the room. Photos were taken of Wendy being fucked, surrounded on all sides by swaying erect cocks. Wendy is no fool and she knew that the photos were proof that she was in a gangbang. My boarder stopped and recited to Wendy exactly what I had told him to. She was now to give sex, in any fashion that she was told to, to anyone, anytime he told her to.

Taking their time, laughing and kidding, the boys fucked my wife. It was the most erotic sight I have ever seen or imagined. At first she seemed mad.

But all that stimulation can't be denied, so she orgasm, not once, but four times. Each time the boys cheered. Looking down at this beautiful woman, her legs flailing to her sides, as a youthful ass humps up and down driving a long thick cock into her, I knew that my sex life was about to become magnificent. They finished fucking her at five AM.

When I arrived home on Monday, Wendy was already gone to work.

The boarders were in class. What next? I told the boarders to fuck her at the house when I was gone Thursday night. A review of the VCR showed her giving each a blow job and then they both fucked her for twenty minutes.

Saturday night came. I could tell that Wendy was nervous. She tried to make an excuse to not go. I left the house with the dog. My boarder, as instructed, ordered her to go. She drank more then usual this evening.

I pretended to get very drunk and in a slurred speech told Wendy that I was going downstairs to "Sit" for a time. Instead, I went to the third floor. Fifteen minutes later, four boys led Wendy into the bedroom. They stripped her and begin sucking on her tits. God, she has wonderful tits. With a guy on each tit, she was lowered to the bed for another fucking frenzy. After the first boy had emptied his gism into her cunt, it was time for my act.

I made sure that the guy with the biggest cock in the place had brought her to the highest level of orgasm, before placing my face in front of hers and exclaiming; "Good God, Wendy, what are you doing? How many of these men have you fucked? Explain this to me!" I left the room. Wendy, held in place by a two hundred pound boy having a great time fucking her, was unable to follow me. The boys held her and recited another speech that I had given them. She was to go after me and offer me anything not to blow the whistle on her and them. She was to make it clear that she would do anything sexual that I demanded in exchange for being allowed to have sex with the boys, which she craved. What she craved, of course, was her prestigious job. Naked, she came running down the stairs.

She blocked the outside door, and grabbed my arm. She begged for my forgiveness, and explained that she would do anything sexual for me if I would allow her to be sexed by the boys, anything! I told her that I had to witness her with the boys to decide if I could allow all this. We returned to the room, where the fucking begin again. This time I was sitting at the end of the bed watching cock after cock sliding into her "royal" twat that she had denied to me such a short time ago. In a lull, I asked her for a blow job.

She had never given me one before. I had her lay on the bed on her back, while I stood fucking her face. My balls slapped her chin. When I was ready to unload my cum, I grabbed her head and thrust my cock past her tongue, down her throat. She coughed as my sperm cascaded into her. Things were looking up, let me tell you. The boys, in front of Wendy, gave me sixty pictures of her in every position that you can imagine. When the boys were finished, we went home. Wendy held on to me. She must have told me twenty times that she was grateful to me for not getting angry and still loving her. When we got into bed, she took my cock into her mouth. When it was good and hard, she sat on me and thrashed my cock with her pussy. It was the twenty fifth time a cock had unloaded in her cunt that evening.

I met with the boys and explained that we would not attend a party for some time because I wanted to try other things. They laughed and said that they needed to fuck some younger stuff anyway.

I had a trip planned to Las Vegas. There is a group of men there, known as "Group Las Vegas" that give "gangbangs." They are both black and white and you must be age 35 or less, in good shape, and have at least eight thick inches to belong. Most have ten thick inches. Several are as thick as a beer can. I sent them an e-mail, with a picture of Wendy naked.

I got an "instant message" from the guy in charge. He said that he and his guys would love to fuck Wendy. What did I have in mind? I informed him that I was not just interested in a gangbang, but that he could use her any way that he could think of for three days. He ask, "do you mean that?"

"Sure." I ask, "could you do me a favor?"

"Yes."

"Is there any way to get movies, with sound, of what goes on?"

He laughed. "Sure, we tape porn movies in our main bed room. It has several hidden camera, and twenty microphones to catch every moan and grunt." "Wonderful."

February 23, 2000. I tell Wendy that we have been invited to a swinger party at a villa in the outskirts of Las Vegas. She gets dolled up in a red velvet dress, open in the front so that her Demi bra exposes half of her lushes tits. She is wearing three inch red high heels. I get a hard on just thinking of what is to come.

We arrive by cab. She goes to the bar, while I take care of the coat.

There are four other couples at the bar. (Other woman expecting a gangbang). There are at least forty single men. All young, handsome, wearing a lot of gold chains. A juke box plays dance tunes. After Wendy had downed her first drink, she was asked to dance. His hands were roving over her body from the minute they left me. I turned my back and watched them out of the corner of my eye in the mirror. When the tune ended, she returned to me. She whispered to me," There are some handsome men here. I would like to have sex with one." Little did she know! Her next "Long Island Ice Tea" was very strong and had two "happy pill" mixed in. Fifteen minutes later, she was ready. She consented to go into the bedroom with the "handsome" guy. I went into a small windowless room with several TV screens showing close up what was being recorded by the cameras and the VCRs.

Handsome took his time with the foreplay. He kissed her lips, fondled her breasts and finally begin to kiss her legs working his way to her love tunnel. She was stunning laying there enjoying every minute. Her hips begin to undulate as his mouth found her opening and latched onto her clit. Finally he mounted her. Not until now did she feel or see his member.

Her hand went to it to guide it into her. I heard her gasp as her hand discovered his beer can thick ten hard inches. Her face looked at his smiling face with a look of question. It was time to fuck and he was a fucker. He had made sure she was wet, both from her love juice and his spit. He buried that thing into her and begin "the Gangbang." Each time he thrust it into her a

"Oohh" escaped from her. By the tenth thrust, her head turned to the side, the mouth opened and she screamed and shuttered through her first orgasm. Aaaaaaaahhaaaaaa, Oohhooo, Aahhh Ahh Aaaaaahhhhhhh.

That was the clue for the rest to join. Three naked men, two black and one white, entered. Each sported a cock that were all of ten inches. The one black guys was thin, which became important in a few minutes.

Wendy had never fucked a black guy or had a cock in her ass.

The white guy rolled Wendy onto him as Handsome rolled off. He slid his cock into her, and held her down so that she was laying on her chest with her arms unable to reach below her shoulders. One black guy grabs her head and puts his cock deeply into her mouth. The way that he is holding her, she can not move her head, so he is getting a deep mouth fuck.

Black guy two, with the long thin cock, rubs some lubrication on a butt plug and forces it into her ass. He leans on it so she has no chance to reject this invader. Her ass pivots and tucks, but she is held in place. The plug is thrust in and out which spread the lubrication and loosens the constriction of her ass. Two now lubes his black gleaming dick. He knees between her legs. Puts his dick to her opening and grabs her where her legs meet her stomach. He thrusts with all his weight and five inches are in before Wendy's ass can try to reject this intruder. He now just lays on her. Her ass is trying to resist, but each time she moves, his black rod slides another inch into her. She is being distracted trying to breath around the cock in her mouth, and her pussy has serious meat stretching it. One more shove and two is in all the way. Wendy's legs are pushed out to the side and three huge cocks are having their way in her. The microphones pick up every grunt and moan. Then it starts, Wendy begins to moan. A long sexual moan which builds into a scream of pure pleasure. Every stimulating nerve in her body is on overload, and she enters an uncontrollable orgasm that lasted for twelve minutes. Mouth fucker shoots his load in the middle of it and it all was swallowed. Ass and pussy come too. As they roll off three new men enter and begin to fuck my wife again. She looks sweaty and her eyes are glazed, but she does not resist as three huge cocks are thrust into her.

Every man should see his wife being serviced this way. Every wife most long for a time that several men take her onto a sexual level that most woman can not even imagine. Wendy is taken by two new sets of three men in turn, for a total of twelve men. When the last three finish with her, she is taken into a shower. Four men wash her down, including a douche. She is then blindfolded and her hands restrained after they put her clothes on.

The Head guy come to get me and we all ride in a Limo to another location. Wendy does not know that I am with the group. She is taken inside. Head Guy explains that prostitution is legal in Nevada. They are putting Wendy on display to be fucked by anyone that wants her. I can watch on the TVs. They have given her a drink that makes her feel good, and a little confused. I see her enter the main showing room. She looks around, looking confused, as predicted. The madam sits her down. There are twenty other woman in the room, but they look cheap compared to Wendy in her red dress.

Four guys with motorcycle emblems walk over to Wendy and point to her. The madam takes her hand firmly and Leeds her into a bed room. She looks back for help, but of course. there is none. The bike guys strip her in seconds. They grab her tits so hard that I can see pinch marks. Roughly she is thrown onto the bed and a guys cock is in her. The others watch, waiting their turn with this beautiful woman that somehow has become available to them. In fifteen minutes they have all cum in her and the knock on the door lets them know their turn has ended. Two of the "movers" for the place enter. Normally they clean up a girl and make sure she is ready for the next customer. In this case, they clean her and then both fuck her hard and fast, before cleaning her up again.

During the next four hours, Wendy is fucked by eighteen men. After the second guy, one of the "mover" gives her four hard hits on the ass with a tennis racket sized wooden paddle. Tells her that she is to smile when she is giving a blow job and to fuck harder so the customers will cum faster.

I watch all this, reliving in my mind how often that I had wanted sex from this woman, but was rejected. Yet she was fucking the Wood shop guy Hill.

At two AM we returned to the "gangbang" club. Wendy cleaned up and we went to bed in a guest house. She sleeps until noon. Seemed hung over a bit when she woke up. We went to the main building for breakfast.

Everyone was well dress, but it was a new cast of characters, none of whom had fucked Wendy. No one approached us. After we spent the afternoon sunning at the pool. I could see that Wendy was deep in thought. She inquired as to when we would return to our Hotel. I watched closely as I told her that the guys here had requested that we stay for another evening. Then I said, "Oh, how did it go last night with Mr. Handsome? I watch a football game, then went to our room to sleep." I could not believe my ears when she said, "Oh, he was a good lover. I spent the night with him. I really like this place."

I said, "look, about seven, I want to go in town for an hour or so, you can flirt here."

She nodded, "Sure, okay." I told the Head guy that she was game for another all out gangbang. At 6:45 PM, I left, but re-entered by another entrance. At 7:30 PM, Wendy come into the main bed room with six men, all sporting cocks that extend almost to their knees. At 8:30 they take a break. She is laughing and kidding with them.

Anton
Anton
9 Followers
12