Ganged at the Barracks Ch. 02

Story Info
Marnie loses her platoon but finds her Daddy
1.7k words
3.96
100.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is sequel to Ganged at the barracks and should be read first.

After leaving the barracks early morning, Marnie awoke late that Saturday morning. Sporting a major hangover and a sore pussy, she still grinned as she poured herself a strong coffee and turned on the TV. While flicking the channels she noticed that fighting in the Middle East had escalated and they were deploying more soldiers to that area. Her worst fear might come true.

Several months had passed since that fateful evening when Marnie had met "her" platoon. She had been the men's fuck toy ever since and she had loved every minute of it. Although she met them every Friday after work, she always ached for her Daddy, her hero, even though she hadn't seen him in over 12 years. She still could remember that telegram that her mother had received.

"Missing in action."

How does a young girl know how to deal with that? Marnie had never "dealt" with her father's absence. She was always hopeful that somehow, someday he would return.

Marnie finished her coffee as the phone rang. It was Steve from the barracks.

"Hey babe only got a minute to talk, so listen carefully. We are being deployed tomorrow. That's all I know, its very hush hush. We will write when we get there hon."

Marnie listened, her body frozen as a tear slid down her cheek, her head spinning with fear.

"You there Marn?" asked Steve.

"I'm here, I understand. I saw it on the news; I figured it would be happening sooner rather than later. Guess I just hoping it wouldn't happen at all," Marnie whispered in fear.

"Gotta go, loves ya honey. Don't worry about us, we are trained for this. Bye," Steve spoke quickly before he hung up.

Marnie held the phone in her hand for what seemed like hours before she hung up. Just like that, "her" platoon was gone, just like her Daddy went so many years before. Sitting down, tears spilt down her face. She was already missing them.

4 months later:

Marnie poured herself into her work to keep herself busy. She even got a promotion at work "Chief Auctioneer." Today was going to be her first auction where she led the show. She was often the spotter, but never the auctioneer. Getting the final instructions from the vendor, she ventured outside to start the auction. A house in this area is well sought after and a large crowd was already building. Marnie smoothed over her navy skirt, with a split up the side to show her shapely legs and buttoned her navy jacket which covered her fitted white blouse. Stepping outside into the bright sunshine, she smiled at the crowd indicating the auction was to begin.

After her normal spiel the auction began with two serious bidders, an elderly couple and a gentleman who looked roughly 45. He was in the shadow of the large tree in the front yard and Marnie relied on her spotters to watch for his bids. As she slammed the gavel down on her note board, she smiled as she said "Sold, to the gentleman under the tree. Thank you for attending Ladies and Gentlemen and if the winning bidder could just come inside we can sign the paperwork," Marnie stated clearly.

Her high heels clicking on the path that led inside, she could hear the Purchaser following her. Sitting at the mahogany table she offered a seat to the gentleman. He looked familiar but Marnie was unsure of where she knew him. He was at least 6'5" tall with dark brown short hair and a reasonably muscular frame. Marnie licked her lips as she filled out the paperwork making small chat as she did. The gentleman didn't say much, short answers and still had his sunglasses on.

"Could you fill out your details here?" Marnie asked.

She looked at his name, Carl Wickham. It couldn't be. This must be a terrible cruel joke someone was playing on her. Carl Wickham was her father's name. He obviously had no idea that this was his daughter selling this house to him.

"Daddy? Daddy, it's me, Marnie," looking at him directly, her mouth as dry as a desert.

Taking his glasses off, looking at her "Marnie, Marnie is that really you? After all these years, we can be a family again!" Standing up simultaneously, they stood next to each other, looking into each others eyes beaming at each other. They both wrapped their arms around each other and cuddled, openly weeping in each other's arms. After wiping their tears, Marnie picked up the papers and left Carl's newly purchased house with Carl right behind her to go back to Marnie's townhouse.

So much has happened, so many questions but that would all come out later. Marnie opened her front door and signalled her Dad to walk in. Sliding past his daughter, his arm brushed against her ample bosum. Marnie let out a very small moan and a shiver ran through her. Carl did notice his daughter's reaction but said nothing, but it excited him and his cock twitched in the tight confinement of his denim jeans.

Marnie ran upstairs to change out of her work clothes while Carl grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge and sat down in his daughter's lounge room. Taking two stairs at a time, Marnie stumbled over the last stair into the lounge room. Giggling like a school girl, wearing a pair of white short shorts and a tight pink tank top she grabbed the beer her father gave her and sat down next to him on the lounge suite.

Marnie and her father talked and giggled the whole afternoon, each drinking too much. Marnie leaned in close and snuggled into him, after so many years apart she needed his touch, his closeness. Carl needed the same, but he saw things that a father shouldn't see or notice. Carl noticed that his daughter was a stunner, her breasts were ripe and firm and he also noticed that she didn't have a bra on. Her nipples were erect and stuck out like buttons in the low cut top she was wearing. He also noticed her tight firm ass, and loved the way her white g-string was barely visible through the thin fabric. His cock was aching and more than once he had to "rearrange" it in his pants.

Marnie inhaled deeply. She could smell the same aftershave he normally wore. After all these years, she still remembered. Carl looked at his daughter and with alcohol cheering him on he pushed himself against her. His lips pressed down on hers, his tongue sliding in her moist wet mouth. Marnie's eyes remained closed as she returned the kiss feverishly, feeling her father's tongue dart in and out of her mouth. Breathing heavily, his hands slid down and grabbed her firm melons, squeezing them hard. Carl listened to his daughter moan; it was almost too much to bear. Pulling at her top, indicating he wanted it off, she wiggled slightly while he pulled it off over her head. Sitting there in her shorts, there eyes met as Marnie pulled off her father's shirt and threw it in the corner.

Marnie's tits mashed into her father's muscular frame as he kissed her again, with much more force, plunging his tongue deep down her throat. Her guttural moans told him all he needed to know as her fingernails dug into his back. Breaking the kiss he signalled for her to stand, as he pulled down her shorts. Admiring the perfect view of his daughter's shaven pussy wrapped in a white g-string, he licked his lips and laid her down gently on the lounge suite. Spreading her legs wide, he inhaled her pussy scent and nuzzled his face into her sex. Marnie nearly came then and there. Lifting her head up and seeing her father between her legs made her breathless and dizzy. She smiled and laid her head back down as his tongue explored her womanly folds. His tongue slid up and down the small amount of material that hid her pussy. Sliding his finger in, Carl could feel the wetness. Good, she was as turned on as he was. With one quick tug he ripped the g-string off her while she squealed in delight.

His tongue licked from her aching hole up to her enlarged clit. He always loved the taste of pussy, and this pussy tasted sensational. Maybe it was because it was his daughters, so taboo, yet it felt so fucking right. Carl continued to lick his daughter's cunt, each time he felt his daughter quiver. He needed to fuck her; otherwise he was going to blow his load into his jeans.

Lifting up slightly he undid and pulled down his jeans and jocks. His member was fully erect with the tip already soaked with precum. With one thrust he fucked his daughter deep into her womb and started to pump her hard. With one hand on her throat and the other twisting her nipple hard he fucked his baby girl for all it was worth. Marnie obviously enjoyed it as much as he did as she squealed loudly. Carl's sac was banging on her daughter's ass and was full. Within minutes of entering her pussy he released his seed into her honey pot. Although his dick was so sensitive after cumming, he still thrust in and out again and again as his daughter's orgasm was imminent. Within seconds Marnie screamed out "Daddy, I cumming." Her body trembled and her pussy quivered as her orgasm shook through her. Feeling breathless, her fingernails eased up on her father's back as he pulled his flaccid cock out of her. Laying down next to her on the lounge, he smiled at her and kissed her forehead. They lay next to each other, holding hands until early evening, every so often exchanging a kiss or smiling at each other.

So much had happened that afternoon. Marnie and her father had found each other and now had started an incestual relationship. Although Carl had not regretted fucking his daughter he did wonder where the relationship would go now.