Gangster Captive Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"Please, let us live, I'll do anything you want, just don't hurt us."

“But, are you willing to learn,” he asked?

“I don’t have much choice do I,” she thought to herself bitterly, but out loud she answered exactly as he wanted.

“Yes, I am willing to learn.”

“Will you be enthusiastic about it,” he probed further.

“Yes I will do my best to be enthusiastic.”

“Promise?” he insisted.

“Yes I promise,” the defeated woman replied.

Bart smiled broadly. Fear was such a powerful thing. A little threatening, and he was already halfway home in controlling this woman. Confidently he turned, walked to the door and opened it, calling loudly for his gang to join him in the bedroom. One by one they filtered in.

Bart had played this game before. The first step in taming this stuck up yuppie bitch was to make her deathly afraid. He had done that. His next step would be to humble and shame her until in her fear and confusion, she surrendered to him. Her eventual submission was as certain as rain He was proud of his technique, and how quickly he could force an otherwise proud woman to her knees, quivering before his cock. So absolutely certain was he of success, Bart could not resist showing off to his gang how he could turn this proper little housewife into his slut.

Mae counted six of them now, five men, including Bart, and one woman. The woman must be the one Bart had referred to sometimes as Katherine, and sometimes as Kate. She was very pretty. A tall auburn haired woman, full bosomed but not at all trashy, and quite well dressed in an expensive blouse and slacks matched set, she seemed entirely out of place with these thugs. The woman held back at the doorway, seemingly reluctant to take part in whatever was about to happen but remaining close enough to satisfy Bart that she was present and accounted for. Everyone was waited for Bart to speak.

"We have just made a deal here,” he announced. “The lady of the house here has agreed to give me anything I want, just so’s I don't hurt her family."

Laughter filled the room. Mae’s heart sank. Were they laughing because of what Bart would make her do, or because they knew that in the end he would kill her and her family no matter what? Jack was still now, exhausted from his efforts to get free. Cindy was quiet in her chair as if in a daze.

Mae’s eyes filled with tears as she wondered what this bastard’s ‘deal’ would include. What did this bastard have in mind? He meant to fuck her certainly, but what besides a simple piece of ass was on his menu?

Mae did not have long to wait before she began to find out the details of her deal with the devil. Bart squatted by the side of the half dressed woman still sprawled on the floor. He lifted her chin, forcing her to stare directly into his cold eyes.

"You have things to think about now, Mae. You have just taken your family’s life into your own hands. Do you understand that?"

Mae was unable to speak, or even nod. Her lower jaw was frozen in place by the force of his hand under her chin and the desperate dagger fear in her heart.

Bart continued, however, apparently assuming her silence was an affirmative answer.

"With that in mind Mae, do you think I could untie you, and trust you to behave yourself?"

Again, Mae tried unsuccessfully to nod her head, but again Bart took her lack of reply as a “yes.”

"Jimbo, untie the bitch," Bart commanded.

Mr. Tattooed Hand who seemed to be Bart’s first lieutenant walked over to loosen the ropes that restrained her hands and feet. As Jimbo finished, and let her go, Mae reached an arm out toward Jack. He was much to far away for her to actually touch him, but she did want him to know that she loved him, and knew he would come to her aid if he could. The reality was, however, that Jack might as well have been on the far side of the moon for all the good he could do for her.

Bart grabbed her firmly by her reaching hand, and pulled her to her feet. "You won’t be needing him any more bitch. I will be taking care of you from here on out, better than you have ever been taken care of in you life.”

There was that evil laugh again before he turned to the red headed woman and added, “Isn’t that right Katherine?”

The woman by the door blushed a little but she was quick to agree. “I’m sure it is Bart!”

Bart began to pull open Mae’s robe, slowly as if expecting some resistance, but all the while ready to remind her of their ‘deal.’ It pleased him that this terrified but proud woman let him have his way without shrinking away from him. He held the robe open for long moments, enjoying what he saw, and delaying the inevitable to torment his helpless victim. Finally he slid the long garment from her shoulders, and Mae submissively let it fall from her arms onto the floor.

Mae’s nightgown was short and wrinkled. It rode up high on her thighs and barely covered patch of black pubic hair that could be seen as a dark shadow through the thin fabric. In the back, her nighty was even shorter. Mae had been sweating in her fear, and the brief nylon was stuck to her damp skin high up on her buttocks, outlining the curves of her ass, and leaving the V between her legs exposed from behind.

“She's not half bad, is she Jimbo?" Bart asked, speaking directly at his lieutenant who was standing behind Mae admiring the back of her firm muscular thighs, and the bit of her slit that could be seen compressed tightly between them.

“She’s a piece all right, Bart” Jimbo agreed. “Look at those legs and that ass. With legs and a butt like that, I’ll bet she can the squeeze cum right out of a man.”

"Is that right hubby?” Bart asked turning to Jack who was staring angrily at him from his chair. “When you’re in the saddle, does this little bitch of yours wrap her legs around you and squeeze to get herself off on your dick?”

Jack could answer only with an agonized groan through his gag.

Then turning back to Mae, Bart’s voice hardened. “All right bitch, let’s all have a look at what you’ve got under that little gown of yours. Take it off."

Bart watched intently, waiting to see if she would to give in to his mastery. Stripping herself upon his command was an important step toward the brainwashed obedience he meant for her to ultimately accept. Mae was trembling uncontrollably, looking at her husband as if asking him to tell her what she should do. Always a shy woman, she just couldn’t face the prospect of standing nude before the leering eyes of this group of gangsters. But then, if she didn’t do what this man wanted, what would happen to her daughter? What would happen to all of them? Jack couldn’t help her. Nobody could!

She saw Jack close his tear filled eyes, refusing to watch his wife’s humiliation. Bart too saw Jack refuse to watch his wife being abused, and he was quick to order him to open his eyes. To make sure, he sent Jimbo over with the instruction to pistol whip the husband if he closed his eyes or looked away from his wife again.

"What's the matter hubby dear, haven't you seen your wife naked with the lights on before?"

Bart had a broad sneer on his face as he laughed at his own question, and with the sneer turning to a dark frown, he looked back over at Mae.

"WELL? Are you going to do what I said, or do we just end this right here?"

There was no way out! Mae pushed the straps of her nighty down, and let it fall from her body into a ball around her feet. She stood naked before them all, her husband, her young daughter, and the six strangers. She was on the edge of panic now, and tears were running down her cheeks. With one hand at her crotch, and an arm across her breasts, she tried her best to cover herself, but Bart grabbed her arms and yanked them behind her.

“And, keep them there!” was his initial command, but then he changed his mind. "No bitch, better yet, put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers together.”

Bart took three steps back and leaned against the wall as he admired his handiwork. “Damn woman, you are one good looking bitch, even better than I thought you'd be.”

It was true. Mae Anderson was a truly handsome woman, a really extraordinarily one, considering she was in her mid thirties and had born a child. Long Jet black hair framed a classically beautiful face. Tall, dark, and willowy with long muscular legs, and a narrow waist that testified to hours of perspiration in the gym. Her belly may not have been as flat as it was before she delivered her baby, but the tiny roll that remained below her belly button was only the hint of motherhood rather than the fat of a middle age bulge.

Above the waist Mae was even prettier. Her breasts rode high and full on a broad rib cage, each one capped with a large red aureole and a long nipple. The very slight sag that hinted of her age made them no less attractive. Indeed the slight drop of her tits made her even more sexy and enticing, suggesting as it did that this was a mature female whose natural passions were well honed on the whetstone of experience.

Bart could not resist this luscious female body that was his for the taking. He ran his fingers slowly over the long nipples, and with a mind of their own, each nub responded immediately to his stimulation. Bart whistled in appreciation.

“You’re a lucky guy Jack,” he commented to Mae’s tied and gagged husband, “to have a sweet piece of ass like this in your bed every night. She’s easy worth $500, maybe a $1,000 bucks a night on the big time whore market. But how many years you two been married? You must be all fucked out by now. Man, it’s time you took a rest..., and look how lucky you are. Just when you need some time off, ol’ Bart happens along to spell you."

While was he was talking, Bart was busy stripping off his denim jacket, tossing it at Jack’s lap Bart had spent a good deal of time in the gym himself, and his muscles rippled under his T-shirt. He was showing off his masculinity in front of the poor husband whom he enjoyed tormenting almost as much as he did forcing the wife to display herself in the nude for the amusement of his friends.

One quick move opened his belt, and a second one unzipped his fly. His pants fell like a stage curtain down his legs into pile around his shoes. He wore no underwear, and hanging there between his legs for Mae to see was his huge penis, only semi-hard but already a full nine inches long and nearly three inches thick. Under this long tube of male meat hung a scrotum sack with two balls almost the size tennis balls.

He leered at Mae. "Look what I have for you ma’am! You're as lucky as your husband. This thing that hasn't been used for anything but to pee for two days..., isn't that right Kate?"

The woman blushed again, but this time she laughed as she nodded her head.

"Why don't you do the honors and make it hard for me, Mae?” Bart was taunting her now, daring her to disobey him. “Get down on your knees and come to Daddy. Pet my snake some and watch it get up for you."

He laughed at his cruel joke, enjoying himself immensely and pleased with the horror and shame written across Mae’s face.

“Come on now woman. Remember our deal. You said you’d be enthusiastic and learn. Well, its time for study hall, and I’m your tutor. Come and get it,” he taunted her.

“Put those sweet lips around my cock just like you do for hubby here. You do give hubby a blow job every morning don’t you sweet lips?”

Not waiting for an answer, and indeed, not expecting or wanting one, Bart babbled on. “Gee, you don’t suck him off with his breakfast? That’s a shame. I like my tubes blown out the first thing after I wake up, don’t I Kate?”

Kate’s answer came quickly but, considering the subject, strangely flat and without much passion. “You sure do Bart. Always horny that’s you.”

Mae turned a beet red under the sting of these dirty taunting words. Bart saw the blush and was pleased. Her humiliation confirmed that he was getting to her, shaming her and sapping her resistance.

“How about that Jack?, Bart continued, turning his venom on Mae’s husband now. “She does at least suck you in appreciation after you fuck her good doesn’t she?”

Bart roared with laughter at how funny all this was to him. Suddenly, his apparent good humor disappeared, and his tone turned hard and biting.

“What’s the matter bitch?” The sick smile was suddenly gone from Bart’s face, replaced with a threatening frown. “Don’t just stand there. You and I have a deal. You do what I tell you and I let you and your family live. Otherwise...?”

Bart’s eyes were icy cold as he demanded, “Now get on your knees and crawl over here. If you don’t want what I have for you, there’s a young thing tied up over there who I bet could really pleasure a man. We’ll just tie the two of you spread eagle on the bed and enjoy ourselves. It’ll be less trouble and maybe just as much fun..., before I kill her and you too of course. You choose. It’s one mouth or two cunts. You can suck and live, or you can get raped along with your daughter and both die. Which will it be?”

Helplessly Mae dropped to her knees, and on all fours she slowly made her way to where her tormentor stood with his pants bunched around his ankles. The fact was that she had never liked giving head. She never could get past the idea that there was something dirty about taking a penis in her mouth. Only on the rare occasion when her husband was insistent did she suck him at all, and even then almost never to completion. How could she ever bring herself to give this perfect stranger a blow job?

"Get busy, bitch!" The demand came like a rifle shot.

Bart humiliating command shook Mae from her Hamlet like daze. Mae’s black eyes were blurred from her tears as she looked up at her tormentor. There, bobbing expectantly above her head was that monster prick. Almost fully engorged now, at least ten inches long, it stuck straight out from his groin in anticipation of the delights of Mae’s mouth and tongue.

Poor Mae had never sucked anyone but Jack, and his prick was much smaller than this one. How would she get all that in her mouth she wondered. For her daughters’ sake, she knew she must somehow find a way. In the corner of her eye she could see that Jimbo was holding Jack’s head, forcing him to watch his wife suck another man’s dick. Her Cindy was watching intently too, stunned, unable to take her eyes off her mother and what she was about to do.

Bart, however, had something else in mind beyond just the rape of Mae’s mouth. In the long run, it was more important that he humble this bitch and break her to his will.

"You know what to do now don’t you. You do suck cock don’t you? A sexy piece of ass like yourself, I’ll bet you’ve been giving head since you were twelve. Maybe you started on your daddy?”

He was taunting her again, shaming her, enjoying her humiliation.

“Yuppie Bitch,” he thought to himself. “Wait a while! Wait ‘till she finds out what its like to be fucked by a real man. Wait ‘till she starts to beg to for this cock, beg to suck it, beg to have it in her cunt, beg to take it up her ass. He would show her husband and her daughter what a little slut momma really was.”

The naked housewife was at his feet now, crouching there cowed and afraid. He was winning and he was determined to press on, driving her hard, crushing her will to resist.

"Now reach up and take me in your hand. Jack it a little. Make me feel good, and remember, what you do, or don’t do, will decide your family’s fate, and yours too, so don't get cute."

Mae raised her head, and remembering his warning, with her left hand she handled his penis with great care. She slid the foreskin back exposing the big purple plum shaped head. Above her, she could hear him coaxing.

"Take it in your mouth Mae. Suck my cock slut."

Mae hated those words. She was no slut! She was being made to do this! At last, however, her lips brushed against the soft skin that covered this male hard-on that she inevitably she must service with mouth and tongue. At the last minute, however, she lost her nerve, closed her eyes, and hesitated. Bart knew he was at the critical moment of this bitch’s submission training. It was now or never. He reached down and forced her head back, pressing his hardening penis against her still closed lips. His voice was demanding and threatening.

"Suck on it, bitch..., SUCK IT NOW!!"

The pain in her neck opened Mae’s eyes. The penis flesh that Bart had shoved under her nose entirely filled her field of vision. As awful as it was to have her whole world turned into this ugly male prick, at least she didn’t have to see the reaction of her husband or her daughter. If they were to live, this had to be done.

Without waiting to be told again, she opened wide and took as much of that great penis into her mouth as she could. Bart seemed caught by surprise at her sudden surrender, but after a seconds hesitation, he drove his hips forward to push his shaft farther down her throat. Such total acceptance of his prick was an accident of circumstance of course, but Mae heard a murmur of comment in the room over how well she had ‘deep throated’ her tormentor. The consensus seemed to be that ‘she was a first class cocksucker.’

Where did such talent suddenly come from Mae wondered? It certainly wasn’t prior experience. Maybe she had really been a slut all along and just didn’t know it. A natural born cocksucker, just as these people said she was.

Mae had seven of Bart’s ten inches of male meat in her mouth before she finally gagged. The rejection from her throat was caused as much by the shame at what she was doing as by all that maleness stuffed against her windpipe. Bart didn’t care. He had a firm grasp of her long hair, and he was using it to encourage her to bob her head up and down, raking his great shaft with her lips.

He looked over at Jack, and saw his eyes were closed again. He screamed at his lieutenant,

“Jimbo whop your pistol up the side of that son of a bitch’s head the next time he closes his eyes. No reason for him to miss out on seeing what a great cocksucker his wife is.”

Then speaking directly to Jack he added, "Man, your wife is really good at swallowing the meat. I'll bet you love it when she sucks on your weenie like this, don't you? I can’t help but wonder tho. She's acts like it's the first one she's had in her mouth for a long time. What’s been the matter here? Haven't you been giving her your dick to suck?"

Mae kept her lips tight around the fleshy rod that was invading her mouth. She decided that the feel of this man’s smooth penis in her mouth wasn’t so bad after all. In the calm that followed her acceptance of the inevitable, her thoughts began to drift seeking a place to hide from this humiliation that had been forced upon her. There was no panic Mae’s reverie. Indeed her mind was clear and strangely analytical considering the circumstances.

Bart’s taunting questions to Jack about oral sex with his wife had struck home to her. The fact was, she hadn’t sucked Jack in months. Her husband had never been as demanding of her sexually as she would have liked, and certainly he had never forced her to her knees and stuffed her mouth with his cock the way this man was doing. Perhaps that was why the fire had long since gone out of their perfunctory lovemaking.

In her stress filled examination of previously repressed thoughts, Mae came to a sudden understanding she had never before squarely faced. The simple truth was, she had always wanted Jack to own her, to be her lord and master, every bit as much as she wanted him to love her. Her husband, however, had always been as oblivious to this hidden desire as she herself had been. She wondered, how could she have so blind, so unaware of this submissive streak in her nature?

Her fantasies, of course, had been a clue that should have been impossible to miss. So many times, alone in her shower with a soapy finger in her vagina, Mae had day dreamed of what it would be like to be the female slave of some domineering male. She would imagine herself captured by Mediterranean pirates, and as she masturbated, she would build upon that picture with images of being raped, of being paraded naked on the auction block of an African slave market, and finally of being sold into the harem of a cruel Islamic sultan with a gigantic cock.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers