Gangster Captive Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers

Mae felt empty and lost. If she had any human dignity left, it had just been stripped from her. Like an pet dog, her every action had to be approved, her every thought censored. This man owned her. She was his slave, and there are only two places for a female slave..., on her back with her legs spread, or on her knees with a mouthful of penis, and her master is always right.

"Yes, I understand."

"Now is there something you wanted to ask me?

Bart smirked as he asked the question, and Mae struggled hard to choose the words he wanted to hear.

"May I go to the kitchen to help Karen with the lunch?"

Bart released his grip on her nipple. Still in control with his grip in the hair of her head, but more gently now, and he pulled Mae toward him where her arms reached out almost automatically to hug him around his legs. Bart's voice was less threatening when he finally spoke.

"Yes, you may, Mae..., after you tell me what you are."

The smile on Bart's face was positively evil. A tear rolled down Mae's cheek, and she bit her lips and sighed with resignation before reciting the required admission.

"I am your slut."

"Tell me slut, do you want to suck my cock again?" he asked.

In her fear and confusion, Mae responded quickly, too quickly as the words burst out carelessly. "Yes, I want to suck your cock. Please, I want you to fuck me."

Mae panicked. "Why I she say THAT?" she thought to herself in her confusion.

He hadn't asked that she beg him to fuck her, only if she wanted to suck his cock. Frustrated and afraid, those unfortunate words asking him to fuck her had just popped out. What did this Freudian slip of the tongue mean? Was her answer a clever ploy given only to mislead a cruel captor, OR WAS IT AN ADMISSION OF THE TRUTH?

To that question Mae did not yet have an answer. She was absolutely certain that she hated the man, and for good reason. Yet, there was something compelling about being owned by this man, about the thought of servicing his his cock with her mouth and pussy, that was terribly sexy and exciting to her.

It took a second or two for Mae to compose herself, and in that flash of time, Bart's anger seemed to pass. To her relief, he released his hold from her hair. Perhaps he had missed her slip of the tongue. Then again the glint in those blue eyes hinted otherwise. In any event the moment passed.

"You may go now slut," Bart told her.

Crushed and terrified both by Bart's latest effort to humble her, and by her own submission to his evil game, Mae turned, and followed Karen to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, Karen took her by the shoulder, and spun her around, so that the two women stood face to face.

"He's not joking, you know. He is one mean dude who will hurt you, and your family. Just play along with him for a few days, and you may live. But if you don't, he will kill all of you without a doubt. He has already committed murder several times, and he won't hesitate to do it again. Still, he's not going to hurt anybody as long as he has you to jump through his hoops. You're a lot of fun, new toy for him. That's the only thing that is keeping you alive."

"Anyway, there's good news to go along with the bad. The good news is he can fuck a woman until she thinks she has died and gone to heaven. I can tell you that much from personal experience. You may as well make the best of this. Go ahead and let him get your rocks off. Enjoy! Just be sure to always give him what he wants. Its the only way you and your family will survive."

Karen turned toward the refrigerator, and Mae headed to the cupboards. Together they began preparing a meal for everybody in the house. As they finished and were ready to return to the living room, Mae thanked the pretty red head for being nice to her and for treating her with respect.

Karen gave Mae a wink and a smile and said something about female sex slaves needing to stick to gather. As she talked, however, she turned to a more serious discussion of Mae's dilemma.

"Look honey its all right. Bart has a talent. He can scramble a girl's mind so that she can't think about anything but that big dick of his..., and what he might do to her with it. I know what you're going through. Believe me! I've been there. You see, I'm a slut too. The difference between us is that I've accepted what I am, and learned to live with it. Probably tonight, but if not tonight, then by tomorrow sometime, I too am likely to be sitting naked on the floor with a rope around my neck, groveling right along with you."

"Come on honey, lighten up. I know, you think that just because you want him to fuck you, you're a fallen woman. Hell, there's nothing immoral about being well fucked. What female hasn't lusted at least in her heart after a man with big muscles and a dick to match who will spread her legs and fuck her brains out? You're just a normal lusty female reacting the way mother nature intended. Sure you're a slut. Don't be so hard on yourself about it. You've been a slut all along. Almost all of us are. Its just that most women are never so lucky, or so unlucky, depending on how you look at it, to ever come across a man like Bart, or if we do, the society we live in tells us to run away and hide from him."

Mae and Karen brought the men their dinner in the living room. Bart sent the black man Sly in to feed Bill, and Cindy. Mae resumed her place on the floor, trying hard to force a couple bites of food down, enough to keep herself going, although she really had no appetite. Everyone else seemed to enjoy their meal, watching TV and relaxing as they ate. Dirty jokes and laughter flew around the room.

As the men were finishing their meal, Mae forgot momentarily and closed her thighs together. Bart immediately corrected her, and as he did, Jumbo asked Bart if a show came with the meal. Bart seemed amused by the suggestion, and they were all laughing as the idea bounced around the room with a good deal of ribald comment. Bart was grinning from ear to ear as interrupted the debate and announced.

"That's a great idea, I think our slut would enjoy performing for us. You would like to do that wouldn't you, Slut?"

Mae could see that her owner was back to shaming her with his taunts once again. She remembered what Karen had told her, however, and after only a second of hesitation, she nodded her head indicating that she would do what he wanted..., whatever that was.

Bart stood up from his easy chair and sent Jimbo to the dining room after two straight back chairs that he put side by side in front of the fireplace where they would be center stage. Bart stood in front of one chair and dropped his pants just as he had done when he made Mae suck him off. This time, however, called for Mae to help him completely undress.

Nude, he sat down and pulled Mae to her knees before him and locked her firmly between his muscular thighs. Helpless, Mae did not protest when his hands began to playing disarmingly with her tits. As he enjoyed the soft charms of her breasts and nipples, Bart spoke to her the way a teacher might explain the rules to a new student.

"You see slut, I own you now. You will do whatever I tell you to do, and if resist in any way you will be severely and painfully punished."

Bart, paused for a moment, to let his message sink in, and then he motioned for Karen to stand up. "Come over here Karen and turn around. Pull down those slacks and show Mae here your ass."

Karen turned beet red, but she did as she was told. In front of Bart and Mae, she pulled her panties and slacks down to thigh level, and bent over at the waist as if 'mooning' Bart and Mae. Across Karen's shapely buttocks were a half dozen or so red streaks. Mae didn't know much about corporal punishment, but she surmised that these were the healing whelts of a crop or cane that must have burned like fire when they were fresh. Mae understood for the first time the consequences of her slavery, and they frightened her.

"So," she thought to herself, "this barbarian, this hoodlum, beats his women. From that thought a picture was born in Mae's mind. She could see herself quite clearly hanging by her wrists from a ceiling beam, her naked body marked like Karen's with whelts from the whip!"

Bart interrupted Mae's growing terror. "That's fine Karen dear. I'm sure Mae has the idea. Pull up your pants now and take a seat.

Finished with Karen, Bart returned to talking to Mae. "You heard the boys," Bart told her. "They want a show and you're going to give them one, but before you start to perform for us, I think we ought to bring your hubby in here so that he can enjoy your talents along with the rest of us."

"Jimbo," he called to his first lieutenant, "go bring Mr. Anderson in here and tie him in this chair beside me. I want him to have a front row seat for his slut wife's performance."

It took only a minute or two for Bart's lieutenant to return with Jack. Jimbo stripped Mae's husband of his pajama bottoms, and then carefully retied him seated naked in the straight chair beside Bart and Mae. His legs and knees were tied apart, roped to each front leg of the chair. His arms were stretched around behind the chair back and firmly knotted to a rung under the seat. His cock and balls hung down, open and defenseless, from the split in his crotch.

As if in a trance, Jack stared intently at his wife on her knees between Bart's legs, watching as Bart's every move as he played with his captive's breasts and pussy. Jack seemed never to even blink, the blank expression frozen on his face. He was not, however, totally without reaction. His cock was growing hard and erect. Mae noticed and she wondered, was her husband really sexually stimulated by watching Bart abuse her?

Bart's hand between Mae's legs playing with her pussy did not give her a chance to decide on an answer her question. She could not be sure whether she was in heaven or hell as his long fingers probed inside her tender canal, then at critical moments pulling out to massage her clit. To make matter worse (or was it better), along with the fingers stroking her feminine core, his other hand was squeezing a tit, and his lips and tongue were nibbling first at one nipple and then the other.

No woman could resist such erotic teasing. Afraid to look, Mae never the less suspected that her clit was emerging like a tiny cock at the top of her slit. Her nipples had certainly become hard and erect, and she could smell her swollen pussy as it lubricated itself in anticipation of the penis her senses were was telling it to soon expect.

Abruptly Bart's brought his hand from Mae's pussy to her mouth. His fingers ran demandingly along her lips. Instinctively Mae understood what she must do. Without further instruction, her lips parted as she first sucked his fingers and then licked his hand clean of the wet from her cunt. Satisfied with the submission of his slut, Bart's hand returned to teasing Mae's sensitized pussy. His long fingers explored deep inside her feminine core, and with his thumb he raked her exposed clit.

It was too much! Mae's body involuntarily jerked and quivered, and a pitiful moan that she couldn't quite suppress squeezed its way past her lips. It was glaringly obvious that Mae was in heat, and ready to be fucked, a fact she knew her husband could hardly miss. To respond to a stranger like this with Jack watching left Mae humiliated and ashamed. She blushed with embarrassment at her unforgivable weakness, and she hated her body for the way it was betraying her.

Never the less, Jack remained silent without a protest of his wife's obvious and pathetic arousal. Mae was silently thankful. Why didn't Bart go ahead fuck her in front of Jack and get it over with? She had no way to know Bart had only begun, and that more shameful humiliation was yet to come. Bart was breaking his slut to the service of his cock with the same constant pressure a cowboy would use to break an unridden filly to the saddle. It was going to be all the more fun that her husband would be watching and listening as she begged him to fuck her in the final act of her inevitable surrender.

Bart hooked his finger in Mae's tortured cunt and held her helpless before him, toying with his victim, allowing her to squirm in uncertainty and fear. Finally he spoke.

"Your tits belong to me Mae. I want them now! Lift your tits, Mae! Offer me them to me! Tell me they are mine. Be my slut, Mae."

On the edge of orgasm, Mae's pussy was wet and swollen, and her nipples were hard and erect. She had nothing left, no will of her own, with which to defend herself. She gazed upward inquiringly, adoringly, into the eyes of her tormentor, and cupping her hands under her breasts, she lifted them up, offering those lovely soft globes to his use and pleasure.

"Tell me bitch, what do you want me to do with those?"

Mae knew what he wanted her to say and she hated him for it. She had, however, no choice. No choice at all! Partly in fear, and partly because she desperately needed his hard hands on her aching breasts, she softly answered this awful man with the admission he wanted.

"Play with my tits! Squeeze them. Hurt them. Bite my nipples..., then lick the hurt away. Close my breasts over your cock, nipple to nipple. Jack yourself off in the fist of my soft tits. Cum on my face."

Bart pushed her once more, driving her toward total surrender. "What is a woman who offers her tits to a man like that?"

Mae blushed with shame under Bart's constant assault, but she answered as she knew she had to.

"A slut sir. Only a slut would allow a man to do this to her."

Bart seemed pleased with her answer, and Mae's obvious erotic distress. She was, he thought, progressing nicely.

"All right my little slut, stand up and turn around. The boys want a show, and you're gonna give us one. You are going to jerk yourself off while we watch. Spread your legs and use two fingers..., two fingers as deep in your hole as you can get them. Go ahead now slut, finger fuck your cunt. Have yourself a nice cum."

"Please sir," Mae begged. "I don't..., I mean I know how...."

Bart interrupted impatiently. "Come on slut, stuff the goody two shoes act. You can't tell me you've never jerked off before. You are one hot slut, and hot sluts are always playing with their own pussies. Just have a good time with your finger like you do whenever hubby doesn't take proper care of you. The only difference is that this time we are here to cheer you on. "

It was true. Mae did masturbate frequently, but she didn't want to admit it with Jack here, and she was horrified by the humiliating spectacle she would be making of herself.

"Please Bart, don't make me do this. Not in front of Jack and these men. I'm trying so hard to do what you want of me, but...."

"Once again Bart cut her short. "Do you have a memory problem bitch? Have you already forgotten what Karen's ass looked like? Christ, some sluts you just can't be good to. Every time I touch your pussy it flows like a facet, yet I give you a chance to get yourself off, and you say no just because you're embarrassed. Well to hell with that! I own you bitch, and we want to see your stuff. Entertain us, slut. Show hubby what a hot piece of ass he married. Make us all want to fuck you."

"Jimbo," he called to his lieutenant, "a little traveling music if you please. Something my slut can frig her cunt to."

Mae could see it was no use. The quicker she started, the quicker it would be over. Anyway, he was right. She did need an orgasm. Indeed she was desperate about it.

Slowly she stood and faced Bart's gang. Spreading her legs to shoulder width, she ran her index finger up and down her slit, returning with each stroke to rub her clit at the top. Carefully she lubricated her finger with the moisture from her pussy lips before gradually penetrating her love hole with one, and then two fingers. Slowly at first, and then faster to match the beat of the music from the stereo, she masturbated herself before her fascinated audience. As the tempo of her fingers increased, her other hand lifted a tit to her mouth and her tongue licked out across the sensitive aureole around the nipple.

God, this was awful..., disgraceful..., humiliating..., but oh how she did need a release. Minutes went by! Overcome with a sexual frenzy, and resigned her degrading servitude, the orgasm she needed so badly came bubbling up out of her womb. She greeted it with a scream and celebrated its arrival by hunching her hips against the pressure of her hand in a awesome simulation of intercourse.

Mae was just beginning a second delicious cum when thru the haze of her excitement came Bart's commanding voice.

"Enough bitch! That's enough. I said you could have an orgasm. I didn't say you could spend all afternoon pleasuring yourself. Turn around and come back to me now. Squat here between my legs. Get those sweet lips back around my dick! Spread your knees, and keep your finger pumping in your pussy while you suck me. One little thing tho. Don't get carried away. Remember, this is my fun, not yours. If either of us get our rocks off before I say so, I will have Jimbo will wear his cane out on your ass."

"And, Hey, we can't leave hubby out of this can we? With your free hand, reach over and jack him a little, not all the way off you understand, but enough keep him good and hard so he can perform for us later on."

Out of the corner of her eyes Mae could see Jack watching her intently. She was shocked to find his cock was fully erect and rock hard, jutting straight up from between his open thighs. Bart had claimed this morning, that it would excite Jack to see his wife abused by another man. It must be true. Why else would his cock be hard now?

"God damn him," Mae thought to herself, "it blows his cookies to see his wife treated like a whore does it? Well, shit on him! I could have been sucking like his cock like a slut every night for years if only he had made me do him that way. I could have been his slave bitch all along but he was too much a wimp to spread my legs and take me the way I wanted him to. Somebody else had to show the stupid bastard how. Well, now damn him anyway. He thinks its sexy for me to be shamed and humiliated by a stranger does he? Well, I hope he enjoys what he sees. I'll show him and the rest of these lecherous bastards what he has been missing all these years."

Squatting between Bart's legs, Mae's lip's tightened around Bart's penis, and began to bob her head slowly up and down. Between her legs she buried her right index finger deep into her pussy, and stroked herself to the beat of her mouth sliding up and down on that delicious male tube. With her other hand she masturbated husband's familiar prick, jerking him off as she had so many times before in less bizarre circumstances.

Jack found it hard to believe that this was his prim and proper wife, the same woman who didn't like oral sex, who was sucking this stranger like a Saturday night whore. Bart was mute and all smiles as he enjoyed Mae's mouth. He had this horny yuppie bitch hooked. A touch more fear and humbling, and she would be ready to be reeled in. Bart knew, however, that he couldn't take much more of Mae's bobbing head, "Enough Bitch! Its time for more fun, and then, maybe a cock up your cunt. Would you like that my little slut?"

Of course she would like that! Mae was on fire to have a cock in her! Any reservations Mae might have had about being fucked by this brute had long since been washed away. Her pussy lips were swollen and open, her clit erect, and her ovaries were on fire.

Bart also was ready for the final innings of his little game, and he knew just how he wanted it played. "O.K. sweet thing, enough sucking. Sit up and be still for a while. Let daddy play with your goodies."

"And you Karen, strip your slutty ass and get over here. Hubby here needs a release. Just look how his cock has grown watching his slut wife strut her stuff. I'm giving you to him for the night. He needs somewhere to put that hard-on."

Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers