Gangster Captive Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers

Bart hooked a proprietary finger in Mae's cunt insuring his continued control over his cowed victim. His other hand and mouth went directly to her tits. Mae did not resist. She needed a penis, if not one in her cunt, then one in her mouth, and if not there, at least a hard male member she could stroke with her fingers. Her hands slipped between her master's spread thighs to fondle the prick and balls that Bart made available to her there. What a cock! Mae could hardly wait to have it inside her. She was quivering with anticipation, and on the edge of a pending climax until Bart spoke to her once more.

"Now listen to me my little bitch, don't you dare cum 'til I tell you, or Jimbo gets to cane your tender ass. You understand me little bitch?"

Mae was shattered that her orgasm was still forbidden. Her cunt was a time bomb ticking and ready to explode. Frustrated, the best she could manage for a reply was a long tormented groan.

Bart assumed an affirmative answer. His next question was predictable. "What are you bitch?"

Mae knew what he wanted her to say, but momentarily she was trying so hard to hold back her climax that she could not concentrate enough to find the words.

"Well, bitch. What are you? Get it said or else."

Mae knew she had to pull herself together. "I'm a slut, sir."

"Who owns you slut?"

"You do sir. I am your slut sir."

"What does my slut want?"

"I want to be fucked. I want you to fuck me sir."

"Beg me slut! Beg me to fuck you!"

"Oh yes Sir, I do so want you to fuck me. Please, please..., please fuck my cunt. I need your big cock inside me sooo bad. Fuck me.., please!"

"Your husband is right here. Tell your husband that you want me to fuck you."

Mae turned to her chair bound husband who, despite his clenched fists, was sporting flaming red hard-on protruding from his crotch. "Oh Jack, I'm so sorry for what has happened to us..., to me. I'm so ashamed. I wish he had never come into our lives. I tried hard to resist him, but I couldn't. I am so ashamed, but its true, I am his slut, and I do want him to fuck me. I want him to take my mouth, my pussy and my virgin ass. I am his slave, and God help me, I can not help myself."

Staring deep into his eyes, Mae pleaded with Bart. "Please sir. Is that enough? I'm trying to be good and not cum, but I can't hold out much longer. Please fuck me now and let me cum. The walls of my pussy are soft and warm. They will be like tight silk around your cock. I'll make it good for you. I'll milk your dick, and you can fill me with your seed. I promise I'll be the best piece of ass you have ever had. Please..., Please..., you must stick me with your prick and let me I cum."

"Not yet slut, I like to hear you beg."

Bart motioned toward Mae's husband straining in his chair, his teeth clenched, and his rock hard cock sticking up from his crotch. "Tell us both again, slut. I want your hubby to hear his proper yuppie wife beg for me to fuck her. I want him give your pussy to me. You slut, you are going to convince him to do that, because I won't fuck you until I hear him admit I own you now. Go ahead bitch, make him ask me to fuck you."

Mae was in the throes of desperation as she turned back to her husband and began to beg.

"Please Jack, ask Bart to fuck me. I can't take this any more. I'm going to cum, and if I do that before you do as he wants, Bart will let Jimbo beat me with a cane. Please, I know I don't deserve it, but have mercy on me. I was a good wife until now. Don't let them beat me. It will hurt so! Please, you must give me to Bart to fuck."

Jack's voice was low and choked as he answered his tormented wife. "No, damn it Mae, I won't do that, not ever. You're mine and I won't give you up. I don't know if he has drugged you or what, but I know this isn't you talking. That devil is forcing you say these things."

"Well, Mae, I guess you didn't convince him," Bart interjected. "Karen, get your slutty ass over here and see what you can do. Let's see how strong his convictions are when your lips are around his hard-on."

"And you Mae," talking to his desperate sexual captive again, "crawl up here on my lap and sit your ass down on my prick. Not that I'm going fuck you with it until your hubby says its O.K., but I want him to see the look on your face when your pussy chute is full of my meat.

Mae didn't need to be asked twice. In a flash she backed off to allow Bart to close his knees that she might throw a leg over his thighs. One seated astride his lap, she grabbed the long prick peeking out from Bart's crotch and stuffed it into her wet and swollen pussy. Spreading herself as wide as she could, she hugged her master to her breasts, her legs split so wide they hurt, as she struggled to slide her cunt around all that delicious man meat. Still, much to her distress, sitting across his legs like she was, an inch or two of Bart's ample length was beyond her reach.

"Oh God," Mae moaned. "Jack he's inside me. I must ride him! Let me move! Please tell him! Oh God, before I cum, tell him to fuck me please."

Jack said nothing, but help was on the way for poor Mae. From out of the corner of her eye she could see a naked Karen squat between her husband's knees. Taking his hard-on in her mouth, she began to rapidly bob her head in the age old ritual of a female orally servicing a penis. When Jack began to breath heavily, Karen paused and substituted a slow hand jack for her mouth. Pumping his foreskin up and down over his dick head, she spoke softly to the tied and tormented husband.

"Come on now, honey," the pretty red head cooed, "Karen is going to take good care of you. You like my mouth don't you? My pussy will be even better. Look at Mae sitting on Bart's prick. See how far he's in her! See how her pussy lips grab at his rod. Think how good it will feel to have my warm soft cunt stretched around your cock like that."

Karen dropped her head back into Jack's crotch and began to lick the underside of his cock from his balls to the tip. Finished with the underside of his member, she peeled his foreskin back and began to suck his crown, pausing from time to time to circle her tongue around the ridge just behind it, or to nibble with her lips at the tender hole at the tip.

"Please don't," Jack protested, "God, it feels so....... Stop! I can't stand it."

"Just tell him, sweet," Karen answered as she returned to jacking him with her hand. "Tell Bart to fuck your wife, and you fuck me. What are you waiting for? You heard her beg him for it. She's a slut, a whore. He owns her now. Let him have her. Take me as your slave instead. Please my darling, for me! Tell him to take the bitch and fuck her."

Mae's husband was squirming with discomfort, but he refused to give in. Karen returned to her blow job, and Jack went on gritting his teeth, trying with all his might to resist the temptation of this lovely red head who literally had him by the balls. Finally he cried out in frustration and pain.

"Oh God no! Stop it Please. No more! I'm about to cum in your mouth."

Karen could sense that was true and that Jack was indeed close to ejaculation. Quickly her mouth abandoned the penis she had been devouring like a licorice stick.

"Well, we can't have that now can we? We need to save that for my cunt. Here honey, lets give you a break for a minute of two. God, how I need you. I'm going to sit down on your wonderful prick just like your wife is sitting on Bart's. When you feel how hot and sweet my pussy is, I just know you'll ask Bart to fuck your bitch wife."

Karen rose from between Jack's legs, but tied apart as they were, it was not easy for her to mount his tortured cock. Only by poking her legs thru at the back of the chair arm rungs was she able to slide her slick cunt down over the hard-on jutting upward from Jack's loins. Jack moaned as the soft walls of her vagina enveloped every inch of his already sensitive penis. Karen hugged her breasts to his chest, gripping him as tight as she could, trying with all her might to hold her pussy motionless around him. Jack, however, went crazy trying to move, hunching his hips against his ropes in a frantic effort to move his cock in and out of the delightful sleeve of female flesh that held it prisoner.

"No, No, darling," Karen told him. "Not yet! Only when you give your wife to Bart and tell him to fuck her. Tell him honey! Tell him to fuck the slut bitch. I promise you darling, I will be your slave. My sweet pussy will drain every drop from your balls, and what my pussy doesn't get, my mouth will."

"AAAugh!" was the only reply poor Jack could muster, but it was apparent that whatever resolve he had left was eroding. Long moments passed. It must have seemed an eternity to Jack. His face turned a fiery red. His desperation grew with each second that ticked by.

Poor Jack was nearing the end. Bart knew it, and spoke to him once more. "You hubby, you're such a damn fool. Here your slut wife sits, full of my cock, begging me to give her more, while you act there like a dumb ass refusing a straight up trade of slave slut for slave slut. Say it you dumb shit. You know you want to. Say it! Say, 'Bart my friend, please fuck my slut wife.' It's as easy as that and Karen is all yours to do with as you wish."

Poor Jack could take it no more. "All right, God damn you. You win, you bastard. Go ahead. Fuck my wife."

"No, that's not quite right Jack," Bart answered. "Its PLEASE fuck my SLUT wife.' Now while were back to that, beg me a little. Plead a bit. Convince me that you really want me to screw this slut bitch you married."

Jack's resolution caved in, and he gave way. "Oh God!" Yes! Yes! Please fuck my slut wife. 'My friend Bart, please fuck the slut bitch I married.' I beg you. I beg. Take her. She's yours. Stick her with your cock. Fuck her cunt. Fuck her ass. Fuck her any way you like for God's sake. I don't care any more. Just let this whore on my lap ride my cock. Good God, man. Call your off your dog and tell her to fuck me and let me cum in her pussy!"

Mae sighed in relief. "To be fucked at last," was her first thought. After all, wasn't that was what she had yearned for despite herself ever since Bart had stripped her and made her suck his cock this morning? Bart's big cock all to herself, pleasuring her pussy, that was what she had begged Bart to give her..., what she begged Jack to let her have?

Why was it then, even full of cock, even with the euphoria of orgasms coming on her, did she feel so confused, so crushed, so disappointed? Her loving husband had traded her for another woman's mouth and pussy. One slave for another, female flesh for female flesh. Is that why poor Mae had never before in her whole life felt so shattered, so alone and abandoned?

(To be Continued?? THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO READ ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY, PLEASE VOTE, AND LET ME KNOW WITH FEEDBACK.)

Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers