Gangster Captive Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers

Mae wondered if Bart regularly shared all his sluts with members of his gang. If so, that would make her a whore for sure. She looked up just in time to see the big black man leading Karen out of the room, and idly considered if it was true that black cocks were bigger than those on white men. God, if they were bigger than Bart's, how could a woman take them? Bart's next orders interrupted her musing about the size of black penises, and returned her to thoughts of her immediate fate.

"Jimbo, take Jack to the master bedroom and tie him to the bed. Then go bring the girl and tie her on the bed too; real cozy with her daddy if you know what I mean. Wait for me there. My slut and I will be along after we've had a drink."

Mae's blood ran cold. 'The girl' could only mean Cindy. It had been to protect her tender 18 year old daughter from this awful oversexed man that she had first sucked this beast's cock. Had her sacrifice been in vain? Was Bart going to renege on his promise and rape Cindy despite all she had done?

Bart handed her a glass filled with whiskey on the rocks, and demanded that she drink even as she began to protest. "Bart you promised me. You said if I cooperated, and sucked your cock you wouldn't bother my daughter."

"No, bitch, you misquote me," Bart answered. "I said if you did as you were told the boys and I wouldn't rape and kill her, and that promise still goes. I never said I wouldn't have a little fun with her, and tease her some to see if she is as big a slut as her mother. Now, if you value the skin on your ass I had better not hear any more about her."

Mae could see it was useless to argue with him. Dutifully she drank the whiskey he offered her, and even had second glass, grateful for the buzz and blank spot the liquor left on her brain. Fifteen or twenty minutes passed before Bart took the end of the makeshift rope noose and leash that was still around her neck and led a naked and crestfallen and slightly tipsy Mae down the hall to her bedroom.

What she saw there stunned her. Her husband was tied spread eagled across the bed, his arms and legs stretched to the corners. A raging hard-on stuck straight up from his crotch. His head was on a pillow shoved flush to the very top of the bed. Kneeling there on his face, her back against the headboard, and her cunt pressed directly over her father's mouth, was Mae and Jack's daughter, Cindy. Her arms were stretched wide, each one tied tight to a top corner of the headboard. The stress on her arms forced her breasts to stand out from her chest, proud and vulnerable. The puffy aureoles and nipples that are the mark of a young girl were blood filled, swollen, and obviously excited.

"Has he licked her yet?" Bart asked Jimbo.

"Not yet boss. I've told him to but he's a stubborn mule.

"Well, squeeze his balls a little. Let's see if we can't convince himself to be less a mule and more of a stud. How could anybody not want to eat a pussy as sweet as that one?"

Jimbo reached between Jacks legs and began to squeeze his ball sack. "Lick damn you before I make crushed almonds out of these things."

Poor Jack let out a scream muffled by the young cunt that covered his mouth. His pain must have been intense, and the fingers crushing his balls did not slacken until his tongue reached out and began to probe the tender young slit above it. Cindy reacted immediately, lifting slightly to give her father a better access to her pussy. Her breathing quickly became heavy, and she caught her breath in a gasp every time that rampaging tongue went deep inside her, or reached up high enough to rake the clit that had emerged from its folds at the top of her cunt.

Mae watched the incestuous scene with mixed feelings of horror and resignation. Her baby was about to cum from her own father eating her pussy, but there was nothing Mae could do to stop the tongue that was racing up and down that sensitive slit. Anyway, Cindy was obviously in heat and she wanted more. Mae couldn't blame her for that. She knew only too well how it felt to be gripped by a passion that couldn't be controlled.

Bart understood all that too as he began a campaign to torment a second Anderson female into submission. From the looks of things, Cindy would be as easy a victim as her mother had been. Mae would have agreed with him about that. She could not help but think as she watched Cindy ride her father's talented tongue, "Just another slut like her mother."

Bart stepped up to the bed, dragging Mae along behind him. Dropping the end of Mae's leash he reached with both hands to cup and stroke those young and inviting breasts. They were as soft and smooth as velvet to his touch. Spreading his fingers slightly he captured a nipple between index and forefinger of each hand, and then closing the gap he pinched the tender flesh until the poor girl moaned in response.

"Do you like my hands on your tits, Cindy," Bart asked.

"Yes Sir, they feel good there. They make me hot," was the answer.

"How about what your father is doing to you Cindy? Do you like that too?"

"Oh yes Sir. Even more." came the slightly breathless reply.

"Have you ever had your pussy eaten before Cindy?"

"No Sir!"

"Are you a virgin Cindy?"

"No Sir."

"How may time have you been fucked"

"Five, maybe six times. I kinda lost count."

"By whom"

"By my boyfriend, Kevin!"

"Did you like being fucked, Cindy. Did it feel good and make you cum"

"Yes Sir," except for the first time when it hurt, it always felt good when I let him do it to me; and yes after that first time, I came every time."

"Would you like to be fucked again right now, Cindy. Would you like to ride your father's cock with your pussy?" Bart brought a nipple to his mouth and ran his tongue around the aureole. His victim threw her head back and moaned again, louder this time.

"Yes Sir, but that wouldn't be right would it, not with my dad."

"Oh but it will be O.K.. Your dad wants to fuck you, just look at his cock. Your mother will understand, she likes to be fucked too. She will even suck on him, and make his penis slick and wet for you."

"O.K. my sweet slut," Bart was talking to Mae now altho his eyes never left those of poor Cindy. "Crawl between hubby's legs, and go down on him. Easy tho, mind you I don't want him going of in your mouth. Save that for Cindy's cunt."

Mae was almost grateful to have something sensual to do after the shock of listening to Bart examine her daughter about her sexual experience. As Mae crawled between Jack's legs and began to suck him, she puzzled over her daughter's answers. She had no idea that Cindy's pimply faced boyfriend had been fucking her. If she could get off on that nerd as a lover, what kind of a slut would she be when she had a real man's cock inside her?

With Mae hard at her task, Bart again spoke to Cindy, "Are you ready to cum now girl?"

"Yes Sir! Oh God yes!"

"Well, cum then. Cum for me and your dad, and I'll turn you loose and let you sit on that pole your mother is making wet and hard and ready for you. Think how good that will feel. Think how you will cum with daddy's big cock in your pussy. Come on now, let it go, CUM FOR US!"

"AAAGHH!" was all the answer Cindy could manage as her orgasm washed over her.

"Turn her loose Jimbo," was Bart's command, and within a minute and a half his lieutenant had undone the knots at both her wrists. Bart slid a hand under each of Cindy's arm pits, and after raising her off her father's face, he pulled the teen roughly forward, forcing her to walk on her knees, until she was over Jack's crotch and up against her mother's bobbing head.

"Enough Mae, you can come up for air now," he told her. Then speaking again to Cindy he directed her as if choreographing a dance step, "Line that pussy up right over your dad's penis. Your mom is going to hold it in her hand and slide it into your pussy as you drop down on it."

"You hear that Slut?" he asked Mae, "It'll be up to you to aim that big pecker right where it will do the most good. I'm sure Cindy appreciates your help."

Mae's heart sank. Of all the awful humiliating things! The cruel bastard! How could he ask a woman to slide her husband's prick in to their daughter's pussy? Today Bart had cajoled her husband of almost twenty years to fuck another woman in front of her, but surely this humiliation was much worse. That she would help him fuck their only daughter was horrible, awful, shameful beyond belief. Damn Bart anyway! He just wouldn't quit reminding her that she was not only his slut, she was his slave.

But, slave she was, and she had no choice. Mae crouched between her husband's legs and held his cock in her hand, waiting as her daughter lowered her butt slowly down toward it. Cindy's pussy was swollen and already beginning to spread in anticipation of the penis her mother was holding ready to insert between its lips. Cindy's bottom finally arrived, and the tip of the cock in Mae's hand brushed lightly against the crack of the girls ass, but slightly off center. Mae adjusted its position, and the big head split apart the slit of that descending pussy, lodging itself there, ready to pry its way into the feminine core of the young girl.

"Ohhhhhh! OOHHHH!" The teen moaned in pleasure and pain. She tossed her head and closed her eyes as a full sized adult cock filled her pussy for the first time. She was tight, and she eased herself down very slowly, only inch or less at a time, allowing for the stretch of her tissues to accommodate the man meat she was taking inside her. Mae's hand was no longer needed as a guide and she pulled it away. Long seconds, then a full minute ticked by, and the muscles in Cindy's thighs were trembling with the strain. Finally she was all the way down, filled to the hilt with her father's penis. She moaned again. "Ohhhhhh! OOHHHH!"

"How does that feel girl," Bart asked. "Doesn't if feel good to be full of cock?

"Oh yes Sir," Cindy answered, still polite even tho obviously in the grip of an overwhelming passion for the cock inside her. "He's so much bigger than my Kevin. I am so full. Please can I move now? I want to feel him sliding in my pussy."

"Certainly," Bart answered. "Fuck yourself on your daddy's cock. Ride that big rod. Put your fingers on your clit, and press it against his cock. Cum girl, and bring him off with you."

Cindy began to rock her hips forward and back, raising and lowering her pussy with each stroke. As Bart's suggested, her fingers pushed the sensitive head of her clit against the cock inside her, raking her pussy nub with every movement. Behind her Jack was gritting his teeth trying unsuccessfully not to enjoy the sensations that were running thru his cock. "I must not cum," he told himself, but even as he promised, Jack knew it was a lost cause as his daughter's pussy sucked at the load in his balls.

"Oh God, it feels so good," Cindy wailed as she teetered on the edge of orgasm. "Oh daddy, fuck me! FUCK ME! More! HARDER!

And, then as Mae watched, her daughter climaxed, not once but in a string of passionate cums that left her weak and faint. At the end, spent and exhausted by her ride on her dad's cock, she fell forward on her hands, struggling for breath. Despite his best efforts, Jack own ejaculation had come right in the middle of his daughter's passion. He hated himself, but he also realized knew that this may have been the best fuck of his life.

To Be Continued...?

* * * * *

PLEASE! Those who want more of this story should tell me so. My compensation for the time spent writing the adventures of Bart & Mae is your enjoyment of the story. I have no way know if you do, except by your vote and e-mail feedback. If you don't like the story, well tell me that too, just don't leave me out hanging here in cyber space silence. I will answer your feedback if you give a return address. Your response to 'GANGSTER' up to now has been most gratifying. Thank you all so very much. I regret this chapter was a little slow coming up, but I am admittedly an amateur, and the words don't always come easily. JIG

Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers
12