Gangster Captive Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,244 Followers

Nothing lasts forever. Sam and Frank were no exception. Having claimed their 'Grand Prize', they shot their respective wads into Cindy's pussy and ass. Frank rolled away, but Sam held the girl to him for a long time while continuing to kiss her passionately, delighting in the feel of her breasts and nipples against his chest, and her warmth on his softening cock as it soaked inside her velvet cunt.

Bart let Sam continue to kiss and fondle Cindy post-fuck for a while before he interrupted. "How was that sweet chops?" he asked.

"Oh great Jehosaphat, Sir," she answered him. "It was the most. I didn't know what to think at first, and then it hit me. Like a ton of bricks, it hit me. I thought I was going to die."

Well, the good news is you are not going to die," Bart answered. "The bad news is that as fun as all this has been, we need to move on before the police start to figure out where to look for us. The roadblocks are down by now and I'm pretty sure we can slide right out of here during the noon rush hour on the freeway. Now the question is what do we do with Jack and his family?"

Mae cringed as the moment of truth had survived. She took heart at Bart's "...good news..." to Cindy, but what did it mean. Was she going to take only Cindy with him? If so, that still left her husband and herself without an answer. Jack was frowning, as uncertain as herself about what their future might be.

"Jack," Bart began addressing himself to his male prisoner, "I know this has been hard on you, but it was necessary for you to learn a thing or two about your women. I can't take them with me, and it would be a shame to dispose of two such lovely and willing sluts, criminal in fact if you will excuse the irony of that conclusion. On the other hand, if I leave them behind, I need someone to look after them properly because I mean to drop back by from time to time to enjoy my property."

"The only 'someone' I have to leave in charge is you Jack, but then you may be just the guy anyway. I think you know now how to keep your women happy and satisfied until I get back. You understand, they will still belong to me even tho I'm not here, but I will sort of lend them into your care and control during my absence. A 'bailment' I think the lawyers call it. Now that you understand you are living with a couple of sluts with hot cunts rather than a pair of virgin princesses that should not be an unpleasant assignment."

"Oh I know, you might renege on me, or at least try to, and trying to reclaim them all to yourself. That wouldn't be smart Jack, because when I come back, and I will come back I promise, I'd have to kill you. That would make them an inconvenience to me, and I would have to kill them too. Kapeesh?"

Jack nodded to understanding, and Bart continued. "The cops will eventually show up here. In fact after we are well gone, I want you to call them. Tell them the truth about almost everything, including if you like that I raped your wife and daughter. You can leave out any details you might feel guilty about, or tell them I gave you no choice but to cooperate. That is after all, nothing more than the truth.

The last thing I want is to give the cops any reason to believe you were in cahoots with us or that I will ever be back. That I will be back is the one secrete you must keep because that is the secrete that keeps you alive and breathing now and in the future. Don't think you can cross me on that. Frankly I don't think any of you will want to, but should you consider it, remember I have a lot of our fun on tape. Quite aside from your lives, there's your reputations to consider. What they see on that tape won't look to the police and press much like rape, but it will look like a whore mother and an incestuous father.

Bart then included Mae and her daughter in his instructions. "You two cunts remember who owns you. You will take orders from Jack in my absence, and do whatever he says. If I come back and find you have disobeyed him in any way, I'll hang you from the ceiling and take the skin off your asses with a whip. When I call you to come to me, you get off the peg and do exactly as you are told. And you Jack, you get yourself a whip and make sure that your word is law. Otherwise enjoy these two and keep them naked, on their knees, and satisfied."

The three of you can take a shower and get dressed now. The rest of you get packed and load up. We're gonna blow this place."

* * * * * * * * * * * * By mid-afternoon Bart and his gang were long gone. Jack called the police as Bart told him to do. The detectives responded immediately and were out to take statements, lift finger prints, look for something the gang may have left behind, etc. The Anderson family had their stories well rehearsed, and altho they told the police that both women had been raped, they left out the details. The police, trying to be gentlemen and politically correct, didn't pry very hard. Since both women had already showered and douched, the rapes could neither be confirmed nor contradicted by hard evidence. Jack claimed to have been locked up by himself the entire time.

The police and reporters were hardly out of the house when Jack took charge.., big time. Mae needn't have worried that he might not have the will to be a proper master. Immediately he ordered Cindy and his wife to strip, and stood the two women back to back while he tied them together at the ankles, wrists and necks. He filled their pussies with the biggest pair of cock shaped dildos he could find and hand fucked them both until pussy juice was running down their legs.

Jack announced in advance he had tied them together in order to beat them for being such a pair of sluts. From the front yard he brought in a limber branch and used it to whip mother and daughter alike across their thighs, bellies, and breasts. He was rougher on Mae than Cindy, however, reminding her how shamelessly she had begged for Bart's cock. The women screamed and cried, but freshly masturbated on the plastic cock he had left in their cunts, they both orgasmed even as they were being beaten.

It was a reaction that seemed to make him angrier than ever. "What kind of whores get off on being whipped? he wanted to know. "You two want to be slave sluts for some man, do you. Well I can arrange that," he told them angrily. "From now on you can worship at my cock. I'll see to it that you service it regularly with mouth, cunt, and ass."

That was only the beginning. That same evening Jack brought two dog collars and leashes back from the store, and among a long list of new rules was the one that required both women to be naked, collared and leashed except when they had company. Another rule required both women to sleep with him at night, ready to service his cock jointly or individually on command. If he decided he didn't want sex on any given evening, one woman or the other was chained between his legs, her arms around his thighs, and with his cock in her mouth to suck on thru the night.

When Kevin, Cindy's boyfriend, called for a date that weekend, Jack insisted that she greet him at the door naked, collared, leashed, and with her hands tied behind her back. The poor kid almost broke and ran when he first saw her, but curiosity and male horny got the better of him. In answer to Cindy's pleading, he came in to find out what the hell was going on. Cindy was humiliated and crying but thru her sobs she told the young man exactly what her father demanded..., that she was a slut who wanted him to fuck her, and that from now on he would be her master who could feel her up and use her in any way he pleased.

Jack didn't let it end there. When Kevin didn't seem to know what to do next, Jack gave him a demonstration using Mae as an example of how to make a slut crawl and beg before giving her the cock she wanted. Then he gave his wife to the kid to practice on. His cock was on the small side but he was a quick learner and showed promise. In almost no time at all he had Mae on her hands and knees and was fucking her ass. Mae laughingly told Jack when Kevin was done that any more and she would for real be begging the boy for his short little cock.

Jack saw to it that Bart's stool with the dildo on it was in regular use with one or the other of his slave women impaled upon it. He punched a gold ring thru the lips of each woman's pussy above her clit. He used the ring regularly to lead one or the other off by a leash attached there to be fucked or to suck his cock. Determined as he was to perform the task Bart had assigned to him however, Jack soon recognized that he couldn't stand the pace without help, and began to bring friends and clients home with him in the evening to fuck either Mae or Cindy or both.

The women adjusted their new life as sex slaves quite willingly, even reveling in the eroticism of their servitude. Almost any demand of submission would send them into heat and a string of orgasms, even the pain of being hung naked from a ceiling rafter and switched for some misdemeanor.

Occasionally the women's thoughts would turn to Bart, and they would discuss what might have happened that they hadn't heard from him. Nothing in the news indicated he had been captured or killed, but it was strange he hadn't been back to claim his 'property'. Altho Jack was doing a fine job as master in Bart's place, both Mae and Cindy were hopeful that it wouldn't be too much longer before they would have his big gangster prick to fill their cunts once again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Then four months after they had seen him last, the phone rang late one night. Mae picked up the phone, but before she could even say hello, a familiar voice on the other end asked "Guess who?"

"Bart!" Mae screamed into the line.

"Who did you expect you little whore, Al Capone maybe?"

"Where are you? When can we see you?" Mae asked frantically.

"Soon enough," came the reply. "I'll call back in a day or two, and we can all get together. Tell Jack to have the car full of gas and my two sluts ready to travel on short notice when I call."

With that the click in the receiver, and the buzz of the dial tone, told Mae the call was over. Trembling with excitement, Mae called to Jack and her daughter, "GUESS WHO JUST CALLED. HE WANTS US AGAIN!"

* * * * *

(FINS---but then again maybe not. There comes a time in every story when I need a break to freshen my own horny, and anyway I have another story or two waiting in the wings I want y'all to read. BUT, down the road when Jack Frost, falling leaves, and TD passes, are in the air, a new story, GANGSTER CAPTIVE - BART RETURNS, is a possibility assuming there is enough demand for a sequel.

What about it? Do you submissive misses, wannabe sluts, and hard bitten would-be-masters out there in cyber land lust for Mae and Cindy to have a second visit from 'ol Bart. If so, be sure to vote, and let me hear from you.)

Jigs
Jigs
1,244 Followers
12