Garden of Hellish Delights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers

"That too," said Maxi, who turned with her back to John, as she squatted over him and lowered her anus.

'Oh God, she's not going to shit on me, is she?' John pondered.

"Er... I... I..."

"Yes?" asked Maxi with a raised eyebrow.

"I... I'm not into scat," he managed. "R-really not into it."

This only seemed to amuse the succubus, who giggled into her hand.

"You're having the life sucked out of you, and you're worried I might shit on you?"

"Puh...lease don't," he croaked.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't," the tall and voluptuous beauty said.

"But tell me; do you like anal? ... because I just love it."

And before he could ponder it, the succubus grabbed his iron-hard dick and lowered her asshole onto it.

His rod just couldn't get anywhere past her ring at first, but as it gradually gained ground, Maxi pushed down hard, forcing it to enter the incredibly tight entrance to what should be an exit.

For someone who loved anal, it felt like nothing had ever passed out of the muscle, let alone in.

His head was gripped tightly in the ring, and Maxi pushed down harder, forcing it in excruciatingly slowly and tightly. John winced at the extreme pressure until, eventually, his head had passed through the outer muscle.

As the tightness now gripped the underside of his head, there was a change in contraction, and his shaft was rapidly pulled upwards with a powerful suction. Before long his member was almost completely buried in it.

Almost, until Maxi relaxed her legs and sank all the way down it.

The tightness was overwhelming, as his entire dick was gripped in a muscular fleshy vice.

Intense contractions gripped his entire dick, to the point where he thought it might burst.

Before it became too intense, the muscles relaxed for several seconds before contracting again.

Over and over the loop continued, the intervals becoming shorter and shorter.

Maxi lay back, so this time it was her back resting on John's front. She slipped her arm behind her and wrapped it behind John's head as she arched her back.

The squeezing of her ass milked a long, steady stream of come out of John after just a couple of minutes' attention.

Unrelentingly, the muscles continued their contractions and after a minute John came again with another strong stream.

"You can say what you like about the character flaws of succubi, but at least we're efficient," said Maxi as she rubbed her buttocks against his waist.

"But... I'll... die..." moaned John. Within seconds he'd blown another load and was beginning to feel physically sick.

"Maxi... come on, you've had your turn. Maybe I better take care of him," said Minny.

"Hmph, fine. This one's got no endurance anyway," said a clearly disappointed Maxi, as she lifted herself off him.

It was much quicker coming out than going into Maxi's ass, and as she lifted herself clear, a few last spurts fired several feet into the air from John's dick.

With feral urgency, Maxi rushed forward and contorted her head to catch them before they caught the ground.

Minny slinked towards him.

"No... please, no more..." he said, his voice nothing more than a hoarse whisper.

"Sssh, I'm not like those two," said Minny, with a soft smile.

"I'll be so gentle with you."

She sat facing him, legs either side as Mandy had done, and leant forward.

"Kiss me," she said simply, as she pulled his head to hers.

It was her tongue that entered his mouth, and as it sedately wrestled with his, John felt himself grow lightheaded, like his mind was floating away.

Minny broke off the kiss, and wrapped one arm round his back, while her other hand cupped the back of his head.

"Drink from me," was all she said, and with that John's head floated right to her left nipple as he sucked on the teat. His mind was floating around somewhere, and for now his body was listening to Minny.

Once he sucked, a warm, milky liquid slid down his throat. As he swallowed, a strange feeling spread throughout his body. Inside he seemed to lose all sense of mass, as his body felt bloated and floaty.

John was barely even aware of what was going on anymore, so disconnected was he from his physical body. It was almost like an erotic out-of-body experience in which he was looking down at the beautiful woman caressing the withered remains of a man.

The blonde sank onto the man's cock and for the next hour John's entire world became a sweetly pleasurable sensation. Eventually, it exploded in orgasm and white light as a surge of fluid left the man's body, before John returned to it.

Back in his own skin, John found Minny lying on top of him, her blonde hair draping his shoulders.

"And we could have given you such pleasure," she whispered. "If only you'd asked."

And with a look of contempt, she got off him and walked away.

His shrivelled body was mercifully numb thanks to whatever she'd done to him, as right now John was certain he should be in a world of pain.

As Minny walked over to her friends, the trio began singing a lilting song.

Vines slithered out of the undergrowth, topped with bright red blooms, that resembled full, juicy lips.

John looked around and found he couldn't keep pace with the amount of them. There must have been hundreds -- most of which were gunning for him.

He staggered up to make a run for it, but before he was standing fully upright, vines had wrapped round his wrists and ankles, and yanked him down onto a bed of more writhing vines.

"Whorelips," Maxi explained. "They're attracted to flesh, like earth-vines are attracted to light, and they wind round bodies just like earth-vines wind round frames."

As she said it, vines from the plant wound round her and her companions were bound together in a tight, twisting package.

"I love whorelip..." breathed Mandy, as several moved to restrain her and slithered rapidly up her thighs.

"They're such... teases. Ooh!"

"We've cast a spell to stop us getting TOO swamped in them," added Minny. "But you, on the other hand..."

The whorelips were curling round his arms and legs and sliding beneath him to glide past the cracks in his arse cheeks to press against his scrotum.

All over his body, miniature lips planted kisses -- on his face, his torso, the insides of his thighs, while miniature tongues licked at his nipples and ballsack.

He struggled and found he couldn't budge an inch -- the whorelips weren't holding him too tightly, but they did have a firm hold.

To be honest, he'd lost the will to fight. The attentions were highly pleasurable at least, and they weren't milking his cock dry.

As he squirmed at the attentions of whorelips nuzzling the inside of his thigh, he writhed in pleasure and found the patch was perfectly content to let him do so.

From his position, he could see the whorelip manipulating Minny, Mandy and Maxi into several bizarre sexual positions, giving them the perfect angles to suck on each other's tits, lick at another's pussy, or just kiss passionately.

They squealed and moaned as they brought each other to orgasm again and again.

By now he was completely buried in the plants, with only his head and erect member poking out, though even they were subjected to affectionate little kisses from several sets of lips.

With the captive secured, the whorelips upped their game and doubled their efforts, causing the warlock to buck and thrash.

As they did so, a large bloom emerged from the undergrowth -- a giant whorelip easily three times the size of the others.

The three succubi meanwhile had finished their frolics and dismissed their own vines, before walking away.

"You're going to wish you'd let us finish you," sighed Mandy.

Wait... that didn't sound good.

"Where... where are you going?" he called to their retreating forms.

The large whorelip descended and rested with a large *plop* onto his member.

Latching on, it began sucking and John felt several tongues move round inside it, curling round his glans, licking his rod and playing his penis like a virtuoso.

It felt amazing and he was soon nearing orgasm at the attention of the organ.

The tongues were slipping and sliding, coiling and teasing and he was about to... about to...

Just as he felt himself reach that precipice, one of the tongues coiled tightly round his member and stopped the orgasm right away.

He slammed his hips frustratedly but to no avail. After a brief subsidence however, the tongues resumed their attentions, quickly bringing him back to the edge.

The combined attentions of hundreds of lips kissing and nuzzling his body and the giant mouth teasing his penis was unbearable.

He bucked his hips desperately to try and hit climax, but each time the tongues coiled tightly and stopped the flow before resuming their ministrations.

The whorelip mound that held John was now a wildly thrashing sight as he frantically tried to come, but to no avail.

Minutes turned to hours, hours to days as he buckled and fought for orgasm. Eventually he lost consciousness and slipped into a dreamless slumber.

Once he did so, the whorelips, sensing his lapse of consciousness, ceased their efforts, and as the head flower removed itself from his abused prick, the mass of vines dragged him away into the undergrowth...

bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers
12