Garden of Hellish Delights Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers

He still felt a bit dizzy in fact. What had he been about to do?

The girls were now really getting into their act -- they danced seductively, while staring at the camera -- at John -- with eyes that seemed to bore into him.

It was mind-blowingly hot and John was getting increasingly harder the longer it went on.

A second flash and the girls were pressing up against each other, licking, nibbling and kissing and stealing suggestive looks at John. His member strained for release, but he could only watch.

Another flash and the girls were now crowding round a single man on a seat who had his back to them. John was growing dizzier with every burst of light, but he could very easily believe the man seated in the chair was him.

The girls were no longer just gyrating, they were kneeling... The man was groaning... they were actually giving him a blowjob on screen!

He was going mad, he had to be, but the longer he stared, the more he seemed to sink into the sofa, while his cock felt like it was growing wetter and wetter. He felt pressure on it... like a tongue. It was like he could actually feel the blowjob himself!

John's head span in its own little tornado and the feeling grew stronger and stronger, while the girls on screen got more enthusiastic, until... he was so close...

"Having fun, dear?"

A soft hand on his arm snapped him out of his reverie. Lucy was leaning over him with an amused smile on her face.

Panicking he reached for the remote and flicked over to the next channel. Instead of attractive girls, this one featured darkness, with an occasional jet of fire erupting in the background. Lumps of meat swung from chains, and tormented screeches mingled with sinister cackles constituted background noise. Suddenly, from nowhere a bloody torso flew against the screen, hitting it with a bang before sliding slowly down.

The torso had chunks missing as well as several marks where it had been pierced by some kind of spike or length of barbed wire.

As it smeared itself down the screen, its head entered John's view. And froze his blood.

It was him. His head. His face. Looking as if it had endured unimaginable suffering. He could pick up a faint whiff of relief in his television doppelganger's expression -- presumably relief the torment it had endured was over.

Lucy quickly changed the channel once more.

"I never liked horror flicks," she muttered.

"Wasn't that... me?" whispered John, transfixed no longer on the screen but more generally on the television set.

"Oh hon, it just jumped out that's all. The mind does play tricks on us sometimes when we get a fright."

"But..."

*flash!*

It was the music channel again and the girls were still dancing away, though this time without offering oral sex.

"I... er, what was I...?" John began.

"Oh, I love these girls!" enthused Lucy, as she sat down next to him. With all the space on the sofa, she somehow managed to press against him. "I just find those outfits so... hot!"

John tried to get out an apology for getting busted watching the group's earlier performance.

"Um... I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't realise how... er, explicit this band got."

"Oh, don't worry about it! It's easy to get caught up in their act... I often do..."

She placed a reassuring hand on his leg. John wanted to say something but found himself just admiring the act more. Something about it was very compelling.

*flash*

The girls were back to rubbing against each other.

*flash*

They were kissing once more, and Lucy's hand was sliding up his thigh.

*flash*

They seemed to be approaching closer, almost as if they were emerging from the box itself.

Lucy's hand lay at his crotch, but he was too caught up in the act to care. He was lost in their seductive glances, their apparent love of dancing really up close to each other, and their occasional foray into a group grope.

Trying to think about anything other than the majestic sight before him would be like trying to doggy paddle upstream through a river of thick treacle.

"John?" Lucy enquired.

"....yes?..." he murmured absently, hardly aware of the voice he was answering to.

"How do you feel about me?"

"...worried, scared... don't want you to think I'm a pervert..." the words tumbled out of nowhere and had gone from his mind within a second of being uttered.

"John, are you sexually attracted to me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me John?" Her hand squeezed his rock hard shaft.

"...yes..." he breathed.

Lucy's fingers were unzipping his fly, and two warm hands lifted his member out of his underpants, exposing it to the air.

"What is it you like about me John?" she asked, while a gentle thud indicated her gown had dropped to the floor.

"...everything... face, hair, body, tits, experience..." John droned.

Lucy was in front of him and was giving his shaft a tentative lick.

"From now on you don't have to worry about how you think you'll look around me, John," she instructed.

"From now on, if you want me, you can express it, you can act on it. We're all friends here."

John gasped as she took his shaft in her mouth and gently bobbed at his crotch.

"Okay... Lucy...."

For several minutes, the room was silent save for soft slurping coming from Lucy's mouth. As John's dick began to pulse, Lucy grabbed the remote and flicked off the TV, so the picture cut just as John passed the point of no return.

Her gasped in shock as he returned to his senses to find her pleasuring him, shooting a ropey length of semen into her mouth, which she duly swallowed.

"What the...?"

"Sorry hon, just thought I'd give us both a little treat! You don't mind do you?"

"Oh, er no. Sorry, I was miles away." How embarrassing, he thought. Oh well, they were both friends, nothing to get too cut up about.

Lucy just grinned in response, before sidling up between his legs, pressing her beautiful breasts into his chest and kissing him on the lips.

"Come on," she said, picking up his hand in hers. "Let's have some real fun."

John just couldn't believe his luck. One minute he was about to help show the MILF of his dreams from next door how to make the most of her car, the next he'd drifted off to find her blowing him before taking him by the hand into the bedroom!

Upstairs, in a comparatively small room lay her boudoir. The walls were bright red, as was the shag carpet.

In the centre lay a large four poster bed with what looked like black leather sheets and red drapes.

No other chests or pictures adorned the room -- they didn't need to as far as John was concerned.

Lucy turned to face him and undid her baby doll. For the first time he got to see her complete body, and already his shaft was returning to full size.

She was breathtaking, like a centrefold model. Her breasts though large and rounded were firm and curved defiantly upwards at their base.

Her stomach was smooth and toned, while her thighs were taut and her pussy was completely smooth, with a glimmer that could be merely a trick of the light or the first signs of arousal.

"Like what you see?" she tittered.

"Yeah... You're a... a... goddess..."

Well, come and get this goddess!" she giggled. "And worship at her thighs!"

She stepped back and allowed herself to fall onto the bed, on which she sank softly and noiselessly.

John charged forward and lunged at her, sliding on the sheets, and feeling warm material, smooth as oil slide past his skin, until he careened into her.

With hidden strength, Lucy pulled him the rest of the way so he lay on top of her, and with dextrous grace lifted him by the hips and positioned him so his shaft was at the entrance to her vagina. As she let go, he slid inside her in one swift motion.

With any possibility of foreplay well and truly eliminated, John focused on the feelings she was giving him. She was already incredibly wet and offered John no resistance as he slipped in. Despite her relative age, she was incredibly tight and no sooner was he in than a group of muscles moved around his cock, gently squeezing it as he began a pumping motion.

He sighed gently before picking up the tempo and getting faster and faster. In return she held him close and trembled, before the two of them came together in harmony.

"Again..." she sighed, rolling on top of John to take charge.

The two came again and again, in all manner of positions -- some new to John. He was surprised both by how much Lucy seemed to enjoy the things he wouldn't have expected, like anal, and by how controlling she could get.

Often, she would use unexpected strength to push him into the folds of the bed, which seemed to wrap around him, to hold him immobile while she rode him to ecstasy.

He lost track of time caught up in her embrace. His passion or desire never wavered and it may well have been months before the day she was holding him tightly, about to reach a mutual climax when...

*BANG!*

John had no idea how long ago he had stopped thinking, but he was awake now -- and he was in pain.

He was lying on his back, racked with a burning sensation across his entire body. The slightest of breezes brushed over him, but it felt like a blazing rake scratched across him.

He looked down at his body and screamed. His skeletal structure seemed exposed to the air, with ribbons of tissue wrapped around it and veins gently pulsing as they carried the flow of blood.

He could hear his own heart beating like a drum before him.

Around him a red light glowed, and as he looked at the floor, he found its source. A symbol had been etched into the earth he was lying on, and he was sharing it with Matron. Or at least her body. She lay motionless on the ground, a sparkling pink dust flew out of her inner folds and wrapped itself around John. As it did so, he saw muscles and flesh regenerating before his very eyes, as if feeding off Matron was replenishing him.

As each section of his body recovered, a blue glow emanated from it, cooling the fiery sting that had engulfed it. In minutes, he felt as good as new.

Physically at least. Inside his head, there was a different story.

"Well, that was unexpected," said a familiar voice.

He sat up and looked around. Mandy stood before him, her forearms lifted outwards, palms up.

Each hand supported a glowing ball of flame -- one red and one blue, aligned with the magic surrounding him.

"Glad to see me?"

bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers
12