Garden of Hellish Delights Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
350 Followers

"But you're just too much of a conundrum. I wanted the real you back...

"Now you can experience real sex, rather than milking..."

It was a forecast, not an offer.

John, noticing the newly-flexible webbing, saw his chance to escape, and began struggling. This time he could move his limbs – barely – but no matter how much he moved, he couldn't quite break free. Instead, a smooth material slid past his skin like silk, making it seem like the more he struggled, the more he was caressed.

Though John began by trying to frantically escape, he lost track of when the struggling became a way to keep up the smooth caresses of his cocoon.

"Glad to see you're enjoying yourself," beamed Lascivia, as she lowered herself onto him once more.

His dick was gripped by a strong suction in walls that felt like they were lined with the same material. As the seductress thrust up and down on him, John felt her grow wet once more.

Liquid silk slipped and slid round his member, coating it in the most wonderful sensation, and as it set, it grew tighter and tighter.

When it felt like it would threaten to crush his member, he finally came in a powerful explosion of pleasure. It felt like a rocket passing through his member, and he nearly passed out with the sensation.

The last thing he saw was an eyeful of bosom as Lascivia held him tight in her arms, riding out his orgasm. Then everything became a blur as his head collapsed onto her breast.

***

When he came to, the first thing John noticed was that the world was the wrong way up.

Blood was rushing to his head and his feet were beginning to tingle.

He was still tied up in the webbing, which he soon realised meant Lascivia had left him dangling from whatever support the webbing was hanging from. Timidly, he peered round to look for her, but it seemed she'd left her plaything alone for the time being.

Not that it helped much. He was still immobile and hanging several feet off the ground. Even if he could break free of his cocoon, he'd probably snap his neck when his head hit the floor.

Instead, John tried pulling his chest up and straining his arms in an effort to break them free and grab onto the branch from which he dangled.

Try as he might, the silky glove that enveloped him refused to give.

He gasped as he felt motion in the cocoon. Was he moving?

It was slow, but it felt like he was lowering...

Was he finally proving too heavy for the strands that held him?

It certainly seemed so, as he picked up speed, and began to hurtle towards the ground below...

***************


bobsamade
bobsamade
350 Followers