Gardening Bliss Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife finds gardening pleasurable with friends.
4k words
4.32
106.6k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – Making New Friends

It was one of those perfect early summer days. I had finally finished the spring frenzy of planting, painting and generally getting my home and gardens looking great. I was feeling very good about life in general. After just existing through a long depressing winter, fighting to stay warm, fighting off the pounds and getting the kids through school I was back to the good life. I loved the beauty and serenity of my gardens and savored every moment spent on our country home.

The time in the sun had helped to tan and sculpt my body. I was feeling very sexy. My husband Allan just couldn't get enough of the new me. We were enjoying sex at every opportunity.

I thought about what a girl should do on a warm summer morning as a treat to celebrate having gotten to the bottom of my to do list. Shopping seemed to be the order of the day so off I went. My autopilot didn't get me past my favorite garden center. It was just so good to get a cup of coffee and wander around on a quiet weekday morning. I savored my coffee and the feeling of the soft morning warmth and moist fresh air. As I walked along I was delighted with the exotic fragrances of so many beautiful plants. The gardens were exploding with color. It had me off in a dreamland.

In my euphoric state I didn't notice a couple gentlemen had wandered next to me. A hand touched my shoulder. I jumped and when I saw the two dreamy gents I was instantly embarrassed. A tall blonde Robert Redford type apologized. "Sorry to bother you, could we share just a moment of your morning?" I thought they must have taken me for an employee and was about to explain that I could not be much help. Before I could get my wits together the other fellow proceeded to thank me for making their day. He said, "We have been watching you for quite some time. You looked absolutely serene and radiant amongst the plants."

The Redford type asked, "Are you the angel that was missing from our otherwise perfect day?" I started to thank them for kidding with me and tried to make an embarrassing retreat. Redford grabbed my hand, "Sorry, we are a little too smitten, lets try again. I am Albert; this is my friend and architect Roger. Roger brought me in this morning to make some final plans for landscaping my new home. We were having some major problems landing on a good scheme and then you floated by and we have completely lost our way." Would you mind having a coffee with us and offering up a little advice?"

Although I was still a bit flustered by the attention, I was also flattered, and yes, a little attracted to these hansom smooth talking fellows. So I smiled at them both and said, "Why not. My name is Carol." They each gave me a warm handshake. My day just kept getting better.

We had a great time going over their blueprints while sipping cappuccinos in the garden center lounge. I could tell from the prints that they were building a wonderful oasis. It would be a private sanctuary enjoyed by a fortunate few. They had elaborate blueprints for the gardens that showed every plant located precisely to scale. Albert conceded, "The house design and construction has been a great experience. I had no problem following the drawings and giving Roger some useful input. Except today. Gardening is beyond me, I can't tell a flower from a tree and am totally hopeless when it comes to visualizing the how it will all come together. The gardens will become the most important place in my world so I am counting on other talented people to make it special."

"I would love to help with the plans," I said. "Nothing in this world can feel as good as the time spent in a garden if you are careful about what you want to create. Done right you will overwhelm your senses with natures infinite variations. Every moment bring new sensations as the light, warmth, even wetness reshape your experience. Every day will offer a new look, a new feeling. It will be wonderful!" My excitement could not be contained. The look the gents gave each other caused me to flush, it seemed my excitement was catching on but perhaps they shared more than a botanical moment. I flushed; they smiled and gently led me along the garden center paths. The three of us spent several hours of just wandering amongst the gardens discussing how each plant will look in the different seasons, and over the years. We had quickly grown comfortable with each other.

The conversation had drifted around to our life stories. I learned all about Albert. He was a recently divorced plastic surgeon who was trying to anchor his new life with a new home. His friend Roger had never married and was really appreciating how the project had cemented his friendship with Albert. Neither man had a girl friend; both saying women were not worth the pain. Albert had not seen anyone since his marriage. I found it odd that these obviously successful men were accustomed to having things go their way, but had become quite timid and sincere in sharing their vulnerabilities with me. It was very clear that they wanted me to understand and know who they were.

They gradually steered the conversation around to me, probing feelings I had not shared with others. The more we talked the more personal it became. Roger finally got right now to subjects I had never even explored in my dreams. "Carol, you are amazing, your life could not have been more sheltered if you had grown up in a church. Have you never been curious?"

I confessed, "I was very innocent when I married and have no idea what a relationship with anyone but my husband would be like. I have at times wondered what sex would be like with someone else but never so curious to want to actually do the deed."

"You are very lucky to have such a great marriage," Roger expressed with real sincerity.

Roger suggested, "Why don't we take a quick ride over to the house to get a first hand feeling for the gardens?"

I was quick to reply, "Sure, I would love to see your project." I had just joined their close circle of friendship.

We arrive at Albert's car, Roger quickly opened the door for me and I discovered that his classic convertible only had two seats. The guys assured me there was plenty of room as they sandwiched me between them. I had to contort to avoid the stick shift and drag my skirt back down. I had recently bought my first lacy thong; my husband Allan loved it; so did the guys. They had big smiles as they dropped the top down and we headed down the highway with my blonde curls flying around me. They did their best to make me feel welcome in the tight confines of the coupe. Roger's arm was resting on my shoulder with his thigh pressed tightly against me. I couldn't help but notice he was shifting to find some space for his growing erection. The cool air had brought my nipples to attention. My silk blouse and thin lace bra did nothing to conceal the fact that my nipples had grown very large and hard. Albert and Roger could not keep their eyes away. It was quite the feeling to have these boys ogling over my breasts. My husband had always worshipped my 36C's. He constantly commented on how sexy I looked and often pointed out other men checking me out. I never took him too seriously and certainly didn't notice that other guys paid me the slightest consideration. I seldom felt sexy. Today was very different. I was happy I had my nice breasts. I was feeling very attractive and special.

The road began to curve this way, then that. I was anchored by Roger's strong arm on my shoulder and hand on my thigh. Albert was doing a lot of shifting, resting his hand on the knob just millimeters from my lap. Although the conversation was light I felt a sexual tension building amongst us. I had ended up literally in Roger's arms, my hard nipple resting against his chest while Albert lightly brushed against my thighs. It was strange that I felt totally at ease with what was happening. I had married with little dating experience and had never been close to other men. Now after over 20 years of faithful marriage I am off on an intimate adventure with two fellows that I didn't know yesterday. Did I say intimate? It was starting to feel that way.

The half hour car ride had taken us from tense to hot. Along the way Roger's hand drifted just under my breasts, occasionally brushing my very sensitive nipples. Albert had lingered around my soft inner thighs and knew of my moist prize. When I stepped out I could feel the moisture escaping around the edges of my panties, every step stimulating my swollen pussy. Roger's arm didn't leave my shoulder as the guided tour started.

Albert's new home would be better described as a villa. It was huge! I loved the open courtyard in the center of the home and the wonderful intricately terraced pool and gardens out back.

Albert was in his element taking me from room to room. His disarming charm combined with his sensitive, intelligent face made him quite the tour guide. Along the way I learned a lot more about the man. His rooms were filled with large comfortable furniture. He said he had collected them as part of a get away soon after his divorce. As he bought each piece he built up an environment that felt calming and welcome. He said his life with his wife was anything but that. Albert then looked into my eyes and said, "You know you compliment these new surroundings." I flushed again, gave his hand a squeeze and picked up the pace of the tour.

We stepped into the master bedroom and all become quiet. I think partly because of the naughty thoughts we were sharing, but more because it was an amazing room. It had a bright and open sitting area that faced a beautiful view of lush pasture and ocean beyond. We had to step into the room to see the bed that dominated the rear of the spacious L-shaped room. The bed was a huge antique canopy bed that demanded everyone's attention. He said it had a rich history of use and had been the starting point of many famous affairs. Albert offered to some day tell me all the stories. It was quite the tour.

The tour concluded back in the kitchen. It was extremely well equipped. Albert went into great detail explaining the many features that were built into the kitchen. He had always been the household cook. He set out to create a wonderful lunch while Roger continued my tour with a walk through the gardens.

While out in the gardens Roger paused and pulled me into his arms. Before I could react he was whispering that I had him more aroused than he could ever remember. Both embarrassed and aroused by his passion I stopped thinking and led by instincts returned his embrace. We looked deep into each others eyes, trying to find meaning in what we were feeling. His eyes reflected a deep intelligence, his manner strong and confident. Roger's frame was exquisite. Considering he looked to be mid-50s his body felt like 32. He had the rugged good looks more typical of a man who spent hard days laboring outdoors. I was totally disarmed by his rugged good looks. His hair was curly and bleached by the sun, his face deeply tanned and filled with character lines that spoke of a life of laughter and living in the elements.

Arm in arm we slowly moved down the path stopping at a bench which overlooked an enchanting brook and fountain. We held each other for a long time just listening to the water, feeling our hearts pound. Roger's member grew more and more insistent slowly grinding against my belly. Seconds before my last resolve dissolved we responded to Albert's call to lunch. I was in trouble. The only thought that remained in my mind was that I needed more of this man.

At lunch I tried desperately to turn down the heat between Roger and me. Albert took his turn charming me; his seduction quickly led me back to a total mindless heat. He punctuated his conversation by occasionally placing cool wedged fruit to my lips which parted on their own accord to allow the wet sweetness to slip inside. The margaritas were the strongest; most delicious I had ever gulped down. I found myself licking his juicy fingers clean. Our conversation over lunch grew more and more personal. The guys constantly complimented my features, my British accent, may naturally curly hair. They asked me how I could look so fit yet so feminine. They told me how they had not been able to move their attention from my body since they first saw me. I felt totally desirable.

Desire caused us to move away from the splendid table. Albert suggested a cool dip before heading back out to plan the gardens, no one objected. I was feeling a little light headed. I thought the swim might be a good way to turn down the heat building between us.

We walked out to the pool house and Albert apologized for not having a suit for me. He said he had just opened the pool yesterday and had not had time to unpack the suits. He thought he might be able to dig up a suit or two his ex had left behind but thought it would take a while and probably would fall off me anyway. They suggested we just swim in our skivvies. I told them my bra and panties were very revealing. They promised not to look, too close. Off went our clothes and into the pool. My underwear was instantly transparent and the guys were sporting beefy erections. After a bit a macho heroics, horseplay and "accidental" contact I tried again to move us back to a safer level. I closed my eyes and drifted around the pool on my back, savoring the quiet, the warm sun and cool water. I could hear the boys break away from their lap races and move to my side. I became more buoyant as a hand very lightly supported my bottom. Another arm came up under my shoulders.

A hand caressed my hair, my face, then and my neck. I kept my eyes closed just concentrating on the exquisite sensations. The soft touches from strong hands, the sensation of floating, I felt like I would melt into the fluid in the pool. I couldn't move for fear of disturbing the delicate balance of my body. The hands were gently exploring all of me. Fingers traced over my lips, gently tracing their way down my cheeks to my neck and shoulders. A hand gently rubbed my tummy and down my thighs. Light kisses fell upon my eyelids, then my lips. My mouth automatically opened to drink in more but the lips moved on down my neck and lingered in my napes hollow. The pressure of the kisses built slowly. I was breathing so heavily. I tried to control it but my passion was building and I was having a difficult time being still and not responding. The men seemed unaware and continued to explore, touch and taste. They had found my breasts. The arm suspending my shoulders slid down to cup me. My nipples triggered a bolt of lightening that flashed directly to my loins. On cue the hand supporting my bottom ceased its soft squeezing and began to move to my sweet junction.

Another hand found my mound and gently rubbed against the dainty fabric of my thong. I opened my eyes to see Roger above me. I wrapped my arms around his neck drawing him down for a kiss that I never wanted to end. He unhooked my bra and slid his had over my breast and opened his fingers to allow my nipple to poke through. My thong slipped off and I watched Albert bend and kiss my pussy lips. They were huge and swollen. His tongue touched my trigger and my first orgasm rolled through me. The guys sensed it and just held me up; allowing me to ride through an orgasm far bigger than I thought was possible.

Roger cradled me in his strong arms and carried me to the pool house shower. It was a huge multi-headed affair that easily accommodated us all. Roger gently let me down under the soft spray and they both began to rub soap all over my body. The smooth lather, their bodies against mine brought me quickly back to intense excitement. I gingerly touched a chest, then a rock hard butt cheek. Years ago I had come twice during my first heavy petting session with my husband. I couldn't think of another occasion. I was so close to doing it again, without being penetrated! Albert swept me up into his arms, out of the shower and quickly dried my body. Then I was back in his arms where he carried me into the villa and slowly laid me down on a large chaise lounge.

Now totally naked and in the open I knew I was about to have my second and third man. I started to worry about protection. Albert read my mind and brought over rubbers and asked if l could help them on. They both were dripping and anxious. It was so hot to place my hand on their loins and roll the rubber down their wet shafts. The guys were so different from my husband Allan. I realized I had little frame of reference when it can to a man's equipment. Both men were much taller than Allan. Albert certainly didn't measure up in the penis department. Roger's however was a monster. Not so much in length, it was the girth that was scary. Anyway, size definitely didn't matter to me that afternoon. I just needed their cocks, badly.

With no formality Roger straddled me and touched his thick head against my opening while Albert came around and kissed me. I could feel Roger entering me inch by electric inch. I couldn't stand the delay in feeling all of him inside me and wrapped my legs around him to pull him inside. I was so stretched, I exploded again as Roger started pumping. My contractions sent him over the edge as well and we climaxed together.

Poor Albert patiently massaged me while I regained my composure. I could tell he was hoping to put his thing in my mouth. I very rarely did this for Allan and never got him off. Today however, I wanted it all and grabbed at Albert to send his penis my way. Rubber and all I took him in, all of him. We were both impressed. While his 5 or 6 inches were not that impressive it was still more than a mouthful and I hungrily swallowed all he could give me. His fuse was short and he exploded within minutes. The condom had a nice strawberry flavor, no mess, and nice taste.

I couldn't believe Roger back with a new rubber and ready for more. So was I! He lay back on the lounge and lifted me on top. I gingerly settled down on his thick pole and went wild. I could not believe how engaged I was. I could not get enough. I rode him until we were both covered with sweat and groaning. As I was about to climax Albert held me from behind and said not just yet. "Slow down, let's enjoy this." Roger felt my breasts and gently massaged, lightly pinching my nipples. I slowly ground my mound into him while Albert trailed kisses down my back. Roger wrapped his strong arms around me and drew me down to rest my breasts on his hairy chest. Our embrace became hot and passionate as we spread wet frantic kisses over each other. I could feel Albert's lubricated fingers gently rubbing against my other hole and I was wound so tight with excitement I thought I would scream. One finger entered, then it was out and his penis head popped inside me. Slowly Albert started to penetrate me, millimeter by millimeter. It was sheer ecstasy. Two hunks, driving me up a huge erotic wave. I just couldn't hold back any more. I began to pant and babble. Everything was tightening, pulsing. I sensed the guys were with me. They were pumping hard in unison. My breasts bounced wildly. I screamed I was coming and on command the guy's shot load after load. I just kept coming and coming.

We broke apart panting. When I had recovered my breath I asked what happened to here today. Albert replied that an angel came to visit and left us all with a memory that will always be cherished. What a sweetheart. We just sat together, naked in Albert's living room for quite some time clinging to the pleasure and excitement of our day.

I looked at a clock and realized everyone must be home and wondering about me. The guys helped me cleanup, dress and race back to my car before the gates were locked at the garden center. There was a lot of touching and fondling in the car on the way back and we reluctantly parted as very close friends.

12