Gardening Fancy

Story Info
Rich lady of the house seduces young gardener.
2.8k words
4.38
172.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

It was days like this that really made the job worthwhile. I'm a gardener you see, freelance, and when the summer finally arrives it's great being outside in the sunshine with nobody to answer to. I make my money doing the gardens of some very nice houses in London and the surrounding counties. The pays good and the tips are an added bonus, especially today's tip.

I'd been looking for a bit more work as the days were long and hot and I've got to make my money while the sun shines. So the wife of one of the owners of a garden I'd been doing said one of her friends needed some help and she thought I might be just what she needed as I'd made such a good job of her place. Very kind of her to recommend me. So anyway, she gave me the address and number of her friend and arranged for me to go round the next day.

When I got there the next morning I couldn't believe the size of the place, it was huge and the garden was a decent size too but in a bit of a state. I went up to the house and was greeted by the friend of my other customer. She showed me through the house, explaining she and her husband hadn't been there long. The decorators had only finished recently but they hadn't had time yet to start on the garden which was where I came in. The inside of the house was beautiful, the interior decorator's had made an excellent job and having seen her friend's garden Janet, as she was called, wanted me to do something with hers that would really compliment the house. We discussed what she wanted and what I could do and afterwards I got stuck in straight away into clearing up so I could really see what I wanted to do with the place. She had virtually given me a free hand and I had some great ideas about what I wanted it to look like.

I toiled away for a couple of hours in the morning sunshine and when it became too hot I stripped down and continued in just my cut off denim shorts and boots, the sun topping up my already golden tan. I looked up at the house a few times as I worked, each time to find Janet watching me from a different room. I smiled each time and she returned the gesture. Around lunchtime she wandered into the garden with a tray of iced lemonade and invited me to sit with her whilst I had a break.

We chatted about various things and I could feel she was eyeing me up as we talked. It turned out her husband was at work most of the time, he was a bigshot in the City somewhere, which was why they could afford a place like this, but she didn't need to work. Lucky for some. I guess she must have been late thirties / early forties, slim, good looking and with an air of self confidence that suggested money and class. I'm sure as we talked she was flirting with me and continued to give me the eye. I of course played up to this to see how far she was prepared to take it, but she broke off after a while saying she'd better let me get back to my work. So with my chances apparently dashed I returned to the garden and continued with my digging.

A short while later I happened to look up at the house again and saw her in an upstairs window watching me once more. This time however she opened the window and called out to me,

"Gary, could you come and give me a hand please, I need your help with something."

"Sure, give me a minute, I'll be right there." I called back.

I finished off what I was doing, put my T-shirt back on and made my way into the house.

I called out on my way up the stairs, unsure as to which room she was actually in.

"In here" came the reply from one of the bedrooms to the left off the long landing. I wandered into the room where I thought the voice came from but couldn't initially see her. I walked over to the window and looked out into the garden to check I was in the room where I saw her from outside and indeed I did seem to be in the right place. As I began to turn and leave the door shut behind me and there, smiling provocatively at me, stood Janet.

Now dressed only in black lace basque and suspenders, matching panties, black seamed stockings and 4 inch stilettos she just stood smiling at me as my eyes widened in disbelief.

"Well, aren't you going to help out a lady in distress?" she asked.

"You don't look very distressed to me" I replied as she stepped forwards towards me.

"Maybe so, but I am very frustrated. My husband lives for his work and shows me no attention when he gets home because he's screwing his secretary."

"Some blokes just don't know when they're well off" I replied. She stepped close to me wound her arms around my neck and pulled me close. Our bodies met and I could feel her full breasts rubbing against my chest through the thin cloth of my T-shirt. She pulled my head down towards hers and began to whisper in my ear.

"Please Gary, make love to me. I need you."

How could I resist. I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her even closer to me. Without speaking I began to kiss her passionately, she responded immediately as first our lips and then our tongues met. As we kissed our bodies ground against each other and I could feel myself beginning to stiffen in my shorts.

"I've been watching you all day" she said.

"Yes, I'd noticed. I thought you were just checking up on me to see how I was doing."

"Only partly, I was more fascinated by your body, it's gorgeous."

"Thank you, but so is yours, I can't understand why your husband's playing away" I wasn't lying either. She was slim but with full breasts, long dark hair and a hot pouty mound which I could feel pushing against me and which I couldn't wait to get into.

I pulled off my T shirt and she rubbed her hands across my tanned chest before sliding them down to undo the button on my shorts. It popped free and she undid the zip and slid a hand inside. As she grasped my quickly growing member I suddenly remembered her husband.

"But what about your husband?" I asked.

"What about him?"

"Well what time will he be home?"

"Don't worry he always stays late at the office on a Thursday. He'll probably be screwing that slut of a secretary in a hotel somewhere morelike. It will be well after midnight when he gets home" she said caustically.

"So what are we waiting for then, let's make the most of the afternoon."

Smiling broadly she resumed her grip and began to wank me inside my shorts. As our tongues met again. I fondled her bottom through the silky sheen of her panties and then slid a hand inside, carressing her buttocks and sliding a finger down the crack of her behind.

We moved over to the bed and lay down together. She wasted no time in ridding me of the remainder of my clothes, my solid dick springing free as she tugged off my shorts.

"Mmm, you're much bigger than my husband" she commented, "I can't wait to feel you inside me, but first things first." Lowering her head her silky lips slipped over the bulbous head of my dick and she took me deep into her mouth. Bobbing her head slowly she slid her lips up and down the length of my shaft sucking me exquisitely as she did so. Holding the back of her head I pulled her down onto me and gently screwed her mouth, her tongue flicking the tip of my glans each time her head neared the top of my shaft. Groaning loudly as she continued I laid back and let her get on with the job she was obviously so expert at, I'd had some good blow jobs before but nothing of this calibre. Her husband's secretary must be something special for him to give this up.

After a while she slowed down, took me from her mouth and kissed me again. I rolled her over onto her back as we kissed and began to fondle her breast through the lacy basque. Slipping a hand inside I uncupped it and began to roll her stiff nipple between my fingers. She sighed as I did so then gasped as I lowered my head and began to lick it and nip it gently between my teeth. Moving over I did the same to her other breast while at the same time my hand crept down over the basque, then over her panties until I reached her thighs. I slid my hand between their enveloping warmth and they parted to my touch. I rubbed the inside of her thighs through the soft nylon before slowly moving to the smooth area above her stocking tops. I could hear her gasp in anticipation as my hand crept higher before it ever so lightly brushed her mound. My fingers crept over it to the elasticated top of her panties and then ran along the rim across her stomach before venturing slowly inside. Her eyes closed, she bit her lip lightly as my fingers trailed throough her short pubic hair. She gasped as they reached her damp lips and began to slide up and down her groove. My fingers soon became very wet with her juices and without any warning I deftly slipped two of them inside her, making her cry out gently as they entered. Our tongues intertwined again as I continued to finger her for a short while before stopping to remove her now soaking panties. She raised her hips high off the bed making their removal very simple and allowing me a close up glimpse of her glistening pussy.

"You put them on" she said as I pulled them off over her stilletto's.

"Pardon?"

"My knickers, you put them on."

"Why?"

"Because it would really turn me on."

"You seem pretty turned on already."

"I am, but that would make me hornier still" she mused.

"Whatever.." I slipped into them and had to admit they did feel very sexy when they were on, especially the feel of her hot damp juices against my balls.

"They look better on you than they do on me" she viewed.

"Well I wouldn't go that far" I replied.

"I would, now come here and lick my pussy, I'm desperate for you." She lay back and opened her legs wide and I lay between them and began to encircle the inside of her thighs with my tongue. As it trailed to the V at the top of her legs and touched the edges of her lips she sighed out loudly.

"Please Gary, now" she pleaded.

Slipping two fingers into her again my tongue ran up and down her lips and I began to drink at her musky juices. Then as her clit unhooded itself I began to flick at it with my tongue. She really loved this and moaned out loudly from the second I started. She continued to moan as I rolled it around between my teeth and licked at it incessantly, I was determined to make her come and I didn't have long to wait. As I speeded up the delving motions with my fingers she began to rub herself hard against my face, faster and faster we both went until jerking and shuddering she gripped my head and pulled me against her with all her strength whilst I continued to push her over the brink of her orgasm as she cried out hoarsely beneath me. Eventually it subsided, my face now covered in her sticky juices. I wiped it clean with my fingers before sucking them dry and then kissing her again. She lay next to me smiling, her heavy breathing now beginning to die down.

She rolled over towards me and began to rub my erection through the silky knickers.

"Gary, that was fantastic" she whispered, "now I'm going to give you the ride of your life." This I was looking forward to. Her touch and the feel of the silk against my shaft as it ran up and down felt wonderful and my full erection strained against the flimsy cloth. Janet sat up and straddled me but facing the other way. Her lovely tight bare bottom hovered above my groin as she reached down with both hands and pulled the panties to one side. My straining dick sprang free and she grasped it at the base and slowly began to lower herself down towards it. As she neared it I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy until the tip of my glans nuzzled her wet lips. Janet slid the tip along the length of her groove a couple of times until it became wet with her juice and then very slowly began to lower herself down onto it's shaft. We both groaned loudly as inch by inch she impaled herself upon me until I was buried in her up to the hilt. She paused at the bottom to become accustomed to the intrusion and I could feel her muscles gripping me as I revelled in the delights of her hot, damp, luscious pussy. Then, ever so slowly she began to move up and down on me. It was tight at first and she cried out each time she sunk down onto me but as the flow of her juices increased it gradually became easier. Before long she was bouncing up and down like mad and I returned each downward movement of hers with an upward thrust of my own, causing both of us to cry out each time our hips banged together. Without removing me from her depths she then spun round to face me and continued to ride me whilst I licked her stiff nipples.

"Yes Gary, that's it" she breathed as I pounded into her, gripping her arse to pull her down harder onto me each time I pushed into her.

"God Janet, you feel fantastic" I whispered.

I turned her over onto her back and slid my length into her again in one thrust and moaned out as I was again enveloped by her soft, wet folds.

Taking my weight on my arms I began to screw her in long hard thrusts making her cry out each time I forced my length all the way in. She began to claw at my back as I continued and I could sense she was nearing her climax again. Grabbing my buttocks through the silky cloth that still adorned them she pulled me into her harder still and bucked against me wildly. Her climax coursed through her body causing her to arch her back and throw her head backwards, her face contorted in ecstasy. I slowed down as it subsided and pulled out but with no respite I turned her over and entered her from behind once more. The residual effects of her last climax were still present as I slid into her,

"Oh, my God" she moaned, "don't stop."

Again I pounded into her relentlessly, grabbing her dangling tits, rubbing her legs through her stockings and pulling her back onto my thrusts by her hips, The silk of her panties rubbing against her behind each time I slammed into her. Her last climax never seemed to fully subside and again she seemed to be close to coming.

"That's it Janet, come again" I urged. This sent her wilder still. She pushed back onto each stroke and began to cry out,

"Yes, yes Gary, fuck me, I'm coming again, fuck me, fuck me, fuck m..." her voice trailed off mid sentence as again her body started to shudder beneath me, my own climax now very close I banged away forcefully as she continued to endure her own orgasm and then with one last thrust my spunk gushed forth and I too shouted out with pleasure as spurt after spurt shot out inside her. We collapsed on the bed as I withdrew from her and she went down on me again, licking and sucking the culminated juices from my dick. When she'd extracted every last drop from me we rested until we had recovered enough to do it all again. I could see it was going to take a few months for the garden to take shape.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers