Gardening with Granddad Ch. 01

Story Info
While parents are away, he's left with stern grandfather.
3k words
4.27
484.2k
129
0

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story is true but changed slightly to protect identity.

All year I had been saving for a car and was so close as I graduated from high school and was headed for College. A jeep was to be mine very soon. My dad offered to hire me for the summer to work at his landscaping company and that would give me the cash and lots more.

He and Mom had designed a new garden and I would work on that project all summer. What he didn't tell me is that they were headed for Europe. I had always travelled with them and hated to miss the trip. He also didn't tell me that my Grandfather, the sternest old man ever, was going to help and oversee the project.

I didn’t hate my Grandfather but as the only grandchild had never been very close to him. He was quiet and always had a serious nasty expression. He had owned the landscaping company and passed it on to my Dad when he retired. I couldn’t think of a worse way to spend a summer – me just turned 18 with my 68 year old Grandfather on my back everyday.

My parents left on a Saturday which gave me the weekend to rest. On Monday morning, I awoke to noise in the backyard at 8 am – I looked out the window to see Granddad already at work. Fuck! That old man never stops. I thought we’d relax and take the job slow. I pulled on some jeans, a t-shirt and work boots and headed down. As soon as he saw me he said he hoped I enjoyed my sleep as we’d be starting at 7 am from now on! I already hated my summer and knew this would do nothing for our already cold relationship.

We worked in silence. Finally at 11 I couldn’t stand the heat and went in to get a bottle of cold water. I brought out one for Granddad who took it and just kept working. At noon I brought lunch out and he ate while he worked. The heat was unbearable as we dug and pulled old plants out. And, we had barely started the project. At mid-afternoon I took my t-shirt of and thought I might as well improve my tan. I couldn’t have been more different than my Grandfather physically. I am 6’2” 190 pounds work out regularly and have a very smooth body and shave what little hair I have on it. I also am blue eyed with long back length blond curly hair. Granddad is about 5’7” 240 pounds shaved head moustache dark complexion and the hairiest man I have ever seen.

We would never be mistaken as relatives. We worked away and he told me to get some tanning lotion so I wouldn’t burn. I thought Man he realizes I’m here! Finally at 5 he headed home and I headed for the bath to relax. I fell asleep early exhausted from the day’s efforts.

The next morning I was up and ready at 7 wearing a muscle t and old cut-offs. By mid-morning I was taking off the t and ready to be tanned to the max this summer. I was putting on lotion when Granddad came over and took the bottle putting lotion on my back. He said no burns we had too much to do. I was stunned that he touched me and more stunned he was talking. He said water would be good and we sat and talked for a few minutes about school, the jeep and what was ahead for the garden. We had never talked like that before and I thought for a minute he might actually be an okay guy.

I didn’t know how he stood the heat wearing thick workman’s coveralls, work boots and a t-shirt. Plus, all that hair on his body made the white t-shirt stick to his dark muscled arms and chest. After lunch I noticed him pull his t-shirt off. Man he was awesome in the coveralls showing his huge barrel chest and arms that obviously had been well worked out over the years. I grinned at the difference in our look and just kept working.

The next day I didn’t even bother with the t-shirt I just wore my boots and a pair of old ripped and threadbare nylon running shorts. My tan was coming great and I looked pretty good. Granddad arrived in faded levis and tight white t-shirt that my Grandmother had ironed to within an inch of its life. It looked funny on him since I knew it would get filthy by day’s end anyway. What I didn’t expect was him taking it off before he even started working. Man he looked so hot – just used jeans and work boots on his hot old man’s body. He must have been incredible in his youth.

At break when I was putting lotion on he again did my back and this time the back of my legs as well. I couldn’t believe how hot it was having this hairy built old stud oiling my body. I then quickly realized it was my Grandfather and took the lotion from him before my cock got any harder.

All that night I couldn’t think of anything else. My Grandfather and I were getting along great but man he was hot and I was loving working in boots and cut-offs next to him. I wondered what his reaction might be if I took it just one step further.

The next morning I was in the garden working when he arrived. All I had on were my boots and a pair of very tight white nylon/lycra mini shorts that sculpted my young tanned ass and bulging crotch. They looked amazing against my smooth tanned body. He just smiled but at break said he needed to get some shorts as the sun was getting too strong as we removed the shrubs and small trees and with them any shade. I told him to hold on and quickly went to my Dad’s closet. I knew I had nothing that would fit the old man but my Dad might. Sure enough, there was a pair of faded and torn old cut-offs he uses to wash the car. I gave them to Granddad and he got a kick out of borrowing his son’s clothes. When he reappeared from the house my eyes almost fell out. There he was in construction boots and Dad’s shorts. They were too small so the top button was undone and they were also too small elsewhere giving him a HUGE bulge and barely covering his massive hairy ass. Fuck he looked great as we continued creating our garden.

Unfortunately, that was Friday and I had the weekend all alone. I spent every hour thinking about Granddad and how hot he looked. Saturday night I even went out cruising hoping to find an older guy but no one even came close and I just jerked off when I got in bed.

Sunday, Granddad called just to check in. I told him I was just resting up for the week. He said he had gone shopping so he wouldn’t need my Dad’s shorts again. My heart just sunk. All I could picture were horrible old long checked shorts that old men wear. Monday morning I got up totally disheartened but I put on these running shorts – black lycra with zipped sides to the waist – and wore them totally unzipped showing all of my leg except the ½ “ at the waist and allowing my ass to peek out. I figured one of us should look hot.

When I arrived in the yard I couldn’t believe my eyes. There was Granddad in his boots and these shorts that were white lycra and so old and worn you could see his entire ass thru them and a huge massive bulging cock in front. The blackness of his fur showing thru was a sight to behold. I said it was good to see he had gone shopping and he said he found them in a used clothing store. That was easy to see. Man they were well used! Obviously he enjoyed our working together and tanning and liked the chance to wear hot clothes.

I thought the next day I would just push every limit. I waited for Granddad to arrive so I could see what he was wearing. He had on an amazing pair of levi cut-offs, again VERY well used. They had one pocket completely torn out of the back and one side of his ass was totally exposed to view. The front was torn way too small and you could see his jock strap pushing out.

I quickly got my smallest threadbare levis and tore the whole back out leaving just the seam up the crotch and the waist band in back. My whole tanned ass was showing. In the front I tore the pockets out and ripped the denim so that my entire jockstrap except for the very centre maybe ½ “ was in view and then I headed out.

Granddad laughed when he saw me and asked if I had spied o him and then tried to outdo him. I laughed and said he had caught on. That morning we smiled back and forth taking turns looking at the other’s cut-offs. Our mutual exhibitionism was getting to be more than I had ever imagined.

At lunch we were laughing about our exploits when Granddad said it was he who suggested the new garden and working with me on it. I was shocked. He said he thought it was time we spent more time together and go to know one another. I was pretty happy given the fun I was having.

When we started back to work Granddad said he needed to get rid of the shorts his jock would be much more comfortable. And, with that he ripped the levis off. He looked outrageous in his boots and jock and hairy body almost totally exposed. I couldn’t have asked for more. I said that looked pretty good to me and ripped my shorts off too and for the rest of the day we worked side by side in our boots and jocks.

He headed home and I went to work getting ready for the next day. I spent all night rubbing a very well used stained jock strap until the pouch was barely held together by threads. My cock and balls might have well been completely exposed but I didn’t want to go over the edge in case Granddad had his limits and was not into it as much as I was. I was in the garden working the next morning knowing I had gone as far as I could when Granddad opened the backdoor and came into the yard in his construction boots and a thick steel cockring!

I was speechless. Gone was every inch of clothing. Right in front of me was this hairy muscled bald 68 year old stud – my own Grandfather naked!

He laughed out loud and said well he had finally won the battle and I was free to join him if I pleased. My jock was off in 1 second flat. He suggested I make coffee and we could relax on the lounge chairs on the deck. When I got inside I thought fuck the coffee and poured two huge glasses of scotch Granddad’s favourite and only drink and rolled two equally huge joints. I figured we deserved the relaxing and I wanted to enjoy every minute of seeing this old guy strut his goods.

When I returned Granddad said a day off wouldn’t hurt at all and we could enjoy the sun. He said he hadn’t had a joint in a few years and soon we were relaxed, stoned and talking like old pals. He said he had been very impressed with my work and was very proud of me as his grandson. I told him I was surprised as we had never really been that close. He told me he hoped that would change now that I had turned 18 and that maybe we could spend time getting to know one another a lot better.

The sun was getting hot and I got us another glass filled to the brim with scotch and we lit the second joint. Neither one of us was feeling any pain. After we finished the joint he asked me to put some lotion on his back. The sight of him naked on the lounge chair was fantastic. His tanned body coated in thick black fur was like nothing I had ever seen. I took lots of time massaging the oil on his back and legs and just went for his ass when it was time. He didn’t say a word and I was totally in awe of how thick the hair was and how great he felt. When I finished he rolled over and my mouth fell open. His cock was fully erect and it’s head pushed out from it’s thick foreskin. It was about 8 ½ long but it was the thickness that shocked me most. I never dreamt cocks could be that thick and I knew the huge steel ring was making it harder and thicker. I hadn’t even noticed my own cock’s hardness til then,

I started with his legs and massaged the oil in, then went to the side of the chair and did his arms one by one. It was his chest I wanted most of all and I saved it until the end. You couldn’t even see his skin for the mounds and mounds of hair covering his gut and chest. It was magnificent and I wanted this to last. Knowing that was all that was left I straddled him on the lounge chair. As I massaged the lotion on his chest I lowered my ass very very very slowly. I knew what I wanted. It seemed like hours before I felt the head of his cock brush by young hard ass cheek. I could feel his pre-cum as his cock bobbed against my ass. I kept massaging his chest until his cock was positioned in my sweat lubed crack then gently pushed my ass harder and harder towards his beercan thick old meat. I was so stoned I didn’t even care he was my Dad’s father.

He was totally into the scene and with his eyes closed and a nasty grin on his face he was moaning with great pleasure as his young grandson became his whore. My ass crack was opening up to his huge cock which was pushing at my tight pink boy hole. I couldn’t believe I was going after this 68 year old stud. Man, what would my parents think! Even more what would my Grandmother say! This was too hot for words.

He opened his eyes and said baby I have wanted this for years, your Grandfather has wanted to fuck your beautiful ass for a long time. I couldn’t believe my ears. But, I was letting it all happen. I had been admiring this fucking stud for 10 days and there was no way he wasn’t going to get me fuckhole.

I could feel his cock probing at my boy cunt and I reached back with my lotioned hands and spread my cheeks apart letting it open my hole. Even though I was stoned out of my head the size of Granddad’s cock was unmistakable. He started pushing it towards my waiting pussy lubing my hole with his precum and my sweat. I screamed Jesus Granddad fuck me! NOW! And with that he thrust his meat inside me and I saw fireworks. The old man was up my ass and I was begging to be fucked by my grandfather! I wanted to be fucked hard and I was in love, I never thought of him like this until last week and now wanted him forever.

He was grinning that nasty grin and telling me to take his cock raw and to ram my teen pussy on his old thick man cock. I sat my boy ass on his pole and started riding like mad. He reached over the chair and pulled a bottle of fresh poppers from his bag. We were drunk, stoned and now getting high on poppers. This guy was too fucking much and I was going to show him how much I loved cock, his cock. I jumped off him, got on my hands and knees on the deck, started snorting poppers and told him – ok old man fuck me! He didn’t miss a beat. Granddad was back in my ass fucking me like the boy whore I was. I could feel his mega thick man meat hitting the back of my ripped open hole. All I wanted was for him to seed me and own me forever as his fuck slut. I was begging for his load and he was getting high on poppers. When he put them down he said Now Boy get ready and with that he drove his cock into my ass furhte rthan anything had ever been. I was in huge pain and wanted even more. I couldn’t tell what was happening. All I knew was when I looked back my grandfather had become possessed and was fucking me like a madman – the hairiest fucking madman ever and I wanted every inch and his seed inside me.

It was seconds later he exploded in my ass screaming take it all boy let Granddad fill your pussy like no one ever has. Let Gramps own your boy cunt! He had finally taken my ass and I was the happiest boy on earth. Finally he came out of me and we fell into each other’s arms covered in sweat and forcing our eager tongues into each other’s lusting mouths. Man and boy had become one and I knew the summer had just begun.

Lots more to cum!

----

if there are others with granddads as their lovers I’d like to hear from them. Or if you want to know how we’re doing write too.
Jimmy