Gardening with Granddad Ch. 06

Story Info
Granddad's back and Jimmy's loving it.
1.1k words
4.52
121.9k
21
0

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday and Thursday were pretty much like the week had started. Hot, humid, and unbearable weather saw little work get done. As had happened Monday and Tuesday, Ron came back after the crew had left. We continued fucking our brains out and I was hooked to this new black beast.

Friday came and Ron’s wife was expected home from her trip. At least I’d be off the hook for the weekend and back to my hot fuck sessions with Granddad.

The crew left around 3 on Friday and within seconds I was on my knees worshipping Granddad’s massive hairy cock. I had almost forgotten how much I loved this old stud and how he turned me on.

Granddad was a contrast to Ron. Short, heavy, mounds of grey and black fur, 9 years older and white. I was in heaven being fed my dad’s father’s cock. I worshipped every inch of his meat.

“ Boy, your throat hasn’t forgotten how to take that cock,” he grinned.

I just kept thinking – if you only knew!

My throat had been well exercised all week and Granddad, while a throatful, was nowhere near as big as Ron. And nowhere near as thick either.

“ Baby, your old Granddad is gonna lose it quick if you keep working his meat like that,” he said.

I just kept deep throating him like I never had before. I was to the base of his hairy melon balls and wasn’t even gagging. His cock was a perfect fit and tonight I was going to take him and his cock places he didn’t even know I had before.

“ Jesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.”

That was all I heard. Granddad grabbed my long blond hair and forced my face onto his throbbing cock. And I was feasting like never before.

He hardened completely and started to shake uncontrollably.

“ Comon’ baby go for it,” he said, “I want my cum filling your hot young lungs.”

With that he let loose and I was drowning in man cum. Ron could fill me, but Granddad was a cum machine. If Ron could produce a quart Granddad released a galloon, it was that extreme. I had never swallowed loads like he gave.

His cum gushed down my throat, over my lips, down my chin, onto my chest and cock. It was everywhere. God I loved this man. Now Ron was almost forgotten.

When he finished I stood facing him.

“ Granddad, I love you,” I told him, my eyes filling with tears.

He took me in his arms and his grip almost broke me.

“ I love you too baby,” he said, “ and always will.”

He said, “ Now that we’re together, no one will ever keep us apart. You are my beautiful young cum slut and I intend to take very good care of you.”

“ Yes Granddad I know you will,” I smiled at him, now remembering my black master. I just started to shake.

“ What’s wrong boy?” he asked.

I said, “ Nothing granddad, I’ve just missed you, a lot.”

“ Well, let’s not miss anymore,” he laughed spinning me around and pushing me down onto the lounger.

He spread my muscled, tanned legs apart and drove his finger into my tight pink boy pussy. God I had missed him more than I realized. Suddenly, a second finger was in me and I could feel him probing inside my warm, hungry hole.

“ That’s it baby wiggle your pussy fro Granddad – show him what he’s gonna have tonight,” he said.

I just moaned and drifted off to heaven thinking about his massive hairy meat pounding me. I could hardly wait. My cock was rock hard and near explosion and he had barely started to probe.

Granddad knew exactly what buttons to push. Ron was more animal in instinct was just knew how to fuck raw like a man-beast. Each was like a God.

“ Granddad,” I moaned, “ I need you now, I need you fucking me now.”

“Baby, you’ve been so good all week waiting to get fucked I’ll give you what you want, no more waiting.”

Oh God, I thought, my hole is probably stretched like a canyon! What I didn’t realize was that after all of Ron’s fucking was ass had grown tighter. When Granddad’s head reached my tender pink fuckhole I screamed!

“ FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,” I hollered, “ Jesus, no I can’t take it.”

There was no mercy.

“ Boy, it’s been five days and I want your cunt wrapped around my big old tool,” Granddad said.

And, I wanted it too. BAD.

And with one giant push every thick inch was in me. Granddad was owning was ass again.

“ Oh Granddad, fuck your boy – fuck my tight young pussy,” I screamed at him.

The sweat was dripping from his forehead and chest onto my back and ass. I wanted everything he had to give me tonight. His precum was enough to lube me up well and I could feel his massive cock hitting the back of my cavity. He was mine and I fuckin loved knowing that my own Grandfather took pleasure from my hole.

“ Boy no pussy has ever been as tight and deep as your ass,” he smiled down on me.

His look was tense and his rhythm like a mad man. He kept ramming his entire cock deep inside me and I was happier than ever. Granddad was back and I was never letting another week go by without him again. In fact, I was never letting another day slip past.

He was pummelling was ass like no man ever had. I wanted it more than I had even dreamt about in the past. It all seem surreal to me. Here was my grandfather fucking me and, both of us were loving every minute of it.

I was in such a headspace I almost didn’t realize how far gone he was. His pace had picked up and he was brutally fucking me now. My hole felt like it was being ripped in two and I grinned knowing how much pleasure I was giving to this hairy old beast.

I wanted his cum and wanted it now!

I tightened every muscle in my ass.

“ Holy fuck boy!” he said, “ that ass sure knows how to take cock. Comon’ baby let’s go.”

Spurt after spurt of hot thick mancream emptied into my waiting cum bucket. Grandad was finally seeding my ass, for the first time this week. God, I loved his cum inside me.

“ O yeah Granddad give me your man juice,” I said to him, “ feed me what I’ve been waiting for.”

“ Baby, it’s all yours take it up that sweet boy hole,” he said back to me.

Our fucking went on all night. My grandfather used my mouth and ass over and over and over. He told Grandma we’d be working late and he’d just crash. Man. Did he know how to crash!

Early Saturday morning we awoke in my parents king-size bed to the sound of the telephone.

Let me know others in the same situation at the link below.

Jimmy